PDA

View Full Version : What's the appropriate punishment for the Patriots?

Thebesteva
01-22-2015, 05:42 AM
What do you think is the fair and appropriate punishment for the Patriots?

I say take away salary cap, picks, and BB is suspended for the Superbowl through all of next season.

Raven
01-22-2015, 06:31 AM
the most that should happen is some refs get fired for not doing their job.

monosylab1k
01-22-2015, 07:04 AM
Public executions, preferably by firing squad.

Thread
01-22-2015, 07:31 AM
They should self vacate that victory and tender their resignations, immediately.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-22-2015, 07:50 AM
Seahawks vs Panthers SB

Blake
01-22-2015, 09:59 AM
Seahawks vs Panthers SB

that would punish nfl fans

monosylab1k
01-22-2015, 10:04 AM
They should self vacate that victory and tender their resignations, immediately.

You've no room. Your Lakers are cheats as well.

DeadlyDynasty
01-22-2015, 10:19 AM
Force them to play in another division.

JoeTait75
01-22-2015, 10:47 AM
Bring back Rod Rust as HC and Hugh Millen as starting QB.

Darth_Pelican
01-22-2015, 10:58 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1684630/thumbs/o-DREW-BLEDSOE-facebook.jpg

Clipper Nation
01-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Cancel the Pro Bowl and have the Ravens and Colts duke it out for the AFC's spot in the Super Bowl. It'd be a ratings bonanza and the Patriots would finally get hit where it hurts. They don't care about fines and lost draft picks as long as they get to play in the Super Bowl.

Also, then January Joe Bags would ring again :worthy:

Avante
01-22-2015, 12:40 PM
Has there ever been a more famous 2 pounds of air in history, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantthinkofanything
01-22-2015, 12:45 PM
A big wet dirty spanking for Commodore Brady.

cantthinkofanything
01-22-2015, 12:49 PM
Has there ever been a more famous 2 pounds of air in history, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any time something can be manipulated to one's advantage, it's going to have been tried or at least though of

what about...filling a football with helium? yep...been done...they had no way to check but that was rumored to be the aid Dempsy had in kicking...a 63 yard field goal...in 1970!!! the longest standing record in the NFL today...
yep...maybe not 2 pounds of air...but negative 2 pounds of air with 2 pounds of helium in its place...

spurraider21
01-22-2015, 12:49 PM
a football doesn't even weight a pound. its two pounds per square inch of pressure, not two pounds of weight

lefty
01-22-2015, 12:55 PM
What punishment?

You don't punish the Mafia, son

Spur-Addict
01-22-2015, 12:57 PM
Just don't mess up the S.B. Picks, cap restrictions, fines, suspensions, whatever. Just keep the game intact.

Avante
01-22-2015, 12:59 PM
a football doesn't even weight a pound. its two pounds per square inch of pressure, not two pounds of weight

Well no shit, dude:rolleyes

How many balls were involved?

spurraider21
01-22-2015, 01:00 PM
Well no shit, dude:rolleyes

How many balls were involved?

no. you can't say "no shit dude" when you clearly thought it was about 2 pounds of air

Avante
01-22-2015, 01:03 PM
any time something can be manipulated to one's advantage, it's going to have been tried or at least though of

what about...filling a football with helium? yep...been done...they had no way to check but that was rumored to be the aid Dempsy had in kicking...a 63 yard field goal...in 1970!!! the longest standing record in the NFL today...
yep...maybe not 2 pounds of air...but negative 2 pounds of air with 2 pounds of helium in its place...

When a team has been as succesful as the Pats have been ya ignore silly shit like this. No way in hell Belichick/Brady knew shit about this and it should be very obvious.

Avante
01-22-2015, 01:07 PM
no. you can't say "no shit dude" when you clearly thought it was about 2 pounds of air

So you actually thought I thought they were talking about just...ONE...football? Do you think at all before posting? Dude I played how many years of organized football and actually thought a football weighed two pounds..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

You work sooooooooooo damn hard at trying to prove me wrong and you always come off looking stupid. Dude, no football weighs 2 pounds...ok? I was.....OBVIOUSLY...talking about the 11 footballs...COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a running back little guy, don't you think I'd know if I were hauling two pounds around? Hahahahah...come on man:rolleyes

Fucking rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

cantthinkofanything
01-22-2015, 01:29 PM
So you actually thought I thought they were talking about just...ONE...football? Do you think at all before posting? Dude I played how many years of organized football and actually thought a football weighed two pounds..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I've played football my whole life...organized and even more unorganized...yep...street football...backyard 2 v 2...playground...you name it...it's where most players really develop their game...

I've probably played with a 2+ pound ball...maybe 10-15 times...

we weren't...oh hey...this ball is heavy...we can't play with this...let's go home

it was more like...who's ball is it first? let's play! sure...now one was throwing 70 yard bombs...but it didn't stop us...

so if you've never ever played with a 2 pound football...my guess is you haven't played much at all

monosylab1k
01-22-2015, 01:37 PM

:lmao so did all of you in the other thread until Fkla came in and regulated.

Avante
01-22-2015, 01:39 PM
I've played football my whole life...organized and even more unorganized...yep...street football...backyard 2 v 2...playground...you name it...it's where most players really develop their game...

I've probably played with a 2+ pound ball...maybe 10-15 times...

we weren't...oh hey...this ball is heavy...we can't play with this...let's go home

it was more like...who's ball is it first? let's play! sure...now one was throwing 70 yard bombs...but it didn't stop us...

so if you've never ever played with a 2 pound football...my guess is you haven't played much at all

We'd play football all year round in my hood, we'd all go in and bring out lamps with long extension cords so we could play at night. I've played with rolled up socks. Once played with a soft ball. Have played with a soccer ball.

Dude, I played 20 years organized football, played in three HS alumni games. Played Naval Base football, city flag football.

Still play football every Thanksgiving. So you are 100%%%%%% wrong ....again.

As a HS running back/cornerback/kick returner I never ever played with a 2 pound ball. As far as I know I've never even seen one.

cantthinkofanything
01-22-2015, 01:48 PM
We'd play football all year round in my hood, we'd all go in and bring out lamps with long extension cords so we could play at night. I've played with rolled up socks. Once played with a soft ball. Have played with a soccer ball.

Dude, I played 20 years organized football, played in three HS alumni games. Played Naval Base football, city flag football.

Still play football every Thanksgiving. So you are 100%%%%%% wrong ....again.

As a HS running back/cornerback/kick returner I never ever played with a 2 pound ball. As far as I know I've never even seen one.

waterlogged Nerf motherfucker

weebo
01-22-2015, 02:46 PM
waterlogged Nerf motherfucker

:lmao

spurraider21
01-22-2015, 02:53 PM
:lmao so did all of you in the other thread until Fkla came in and regulated.
Only batmanu made that error on the first page of that thread. Nobody else

spurtech09
01-22-2015, 10:19 PM
free championship

Silver&Black
01-22-2015, 10:28 PM
Only batmanu made that error on the first page of that thread. Nobody else

I tried to explain to my buddy yesterday....the difference between two pounds of weight and two pounds of air pressure.

He still doesn't get it....which is the reason he delivers beer for Budweiser tbh.

sook
01-23-2015, 04:12 AM
punishment? I still haven't seen a direct link to the Pats for causing it :lol

DarrinS
01-23-2015, 07:42 AM
Punishment should be immediate roster swap with the Jets.

monosylab1k
01-23-2015, 08:49 AM

Oh, let's not allow facts to get in the way.

Pats haters will have it both ways. Either the Patriots are guilty and they can scream bloody murder about how Bill & Brady should be banned for life, or they're not guilty and they can scream bloody murder about how Goodell is protecting the Patriots.

Fabbs
01-23-2015, 09:20 AM
Transferred to the WWE.
Where they belong.

unleashbaynes
01-23-2015, 10:58 AM

Pats haters will have it both ways. Either the Patriots are guilty and they can scream bloody murder about how Bill & Brady should be banned for life, or they're not guilty and they can scream bloody murder about how Goodell is protecting the Patriots.

:cry but spygate! :cry
:cry even though what they did was perfectly legal as long as they dont film it from inside the stadium :cry
:cry but they taped the Rams walkthrough! even though that was proven to be a money hungry faggot yapping with no evidence :cry

lefty
01-23-2015, 11:39 AM
:lol

Clipper Nation
01-23-2015, 11:55 AM

And Patriots fans can whine and play the victim no matter what, screaming that there's an anti-Patriots conspiracy from the league office/media, everyone's jealous, you're all haters, etc. etc.

Pelicans78
01-23-2015, 11:58 AM
Take away a 1st round pick

Make them do Hard Knocks (from Colin Cowherd)

Suspend Brady/Belicheck for 4 games.

FromWayDowntown
01-23-2015, 01:57 PM
They should be forced to read every asinine story and column written about this asinine issue.

DPG21920
01-23-2015, 02:01 PM

Hilarious coming from you. You have been booted off here so many times and keep coming back. When your original user name gets booted, no reasonable or honorable man would create another user id to come back. You have no room. You did the dishonor first.

FromWayDowntown
01-23-2015, 02:01 PM

But, but, we don't like the way Brady answered questions yesterday, so we get to just assume that he not only knew about it but was also responsible for it.

"They're lacrosse players at Duke; there's no way that they didn't rape that poor girl."

jeebus
01-23-2015, 02:14 PM
What do you think is the fair and appropriate punishment for the Patriots?

I say take away salary cap, picks, and BB is suspended for the Superbowl through all of next season.

Have this guy check the Patriot's balls.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8AEFukCUAAeKOX.png

DarrinS
01-23-2015, 05:16 PM

Roger needs to implement this punishment, a.k.a. "the death penalty" ASAP.

The Gemini Method
01-23-2015, 05:30 PM
They should make Brady and Belicheck (go back for BB) switch places with Manziel for next year. That'll punish the deplorable fan base and really fuck with Brady and Belicheck having to play under the recent version of the Browns.

Robz4000
01-23-2015, 06:23 PM
Drag Tom Brady's wife out to the middle of the field during half time of the Superbowl and have a pack of naggers violate her on national tv. It would be ten times better than a fucking Katy Perry half time show (unless her tits pop out).

The Gemini Method
01-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Drag Tom Brady's wife out to the middle of the field during half time of the Superbowl and have a pack of naggers violate her on national tv. It would be ten times better than a fucking Katy Perry half time show (unless her tits pop out).

Or they select 10 of us fans to titty fuck and bukake the fuck out of Katy Perry...that would be a pretty worthwhile bond creating activity the NFL can use to salve their wounds from 2014-15

Robz4000
01-23-2015, 06:39 PM
Or they select 10 of us fans to titty fuck and bukake the fuck out of Katy Perry...that would be a pretty worthwhile bond creating activity the NFL can use to salve their wounds from 2014-15

I like the way you think bruv :tu

spurraider21
01-23-2015, 08:31 PM
they should go back and reverse the tuck rule, redo the remainder of those playoffs. raiders vs steelers in afc championship

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-23-2015, 09:48 PM

:lol

lefty
02-01-2015, 10:05 PM
A SUperbowl title will do it