PDA

View Full Version : do we play better without parker and duncan?

testies
01-23-2015, 03:34 PM
i like it when we have 4 playmakers on the court, who are all pass first

specially when a lot of pump fakes happen and they penetrate and kick it out, and the receiver of the pass does the same untill a open shot is found

duncan and parker just slow down all posessions, it is annoyingg. and its not like parker makes up for it on defense

diaw, ginobili, mills should be the 3 players who play more minutes. specially, diaw, he is by FAR our best player

cjw
01-23-2015, 03:42 PM
I wouldn't be opposed to moving Parker to a role off the bench to let him get his legs / confidence back against backup PGs and able to drive against backup bigs. First unit can run with CoJo at least to start games.

Also would be nice to see Kawhi do some more work in lineups that feature only one guy who can't shoot from 15+ feet to be able to take guys into the post without the threat of help.

testies
01-23-2015, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't be opposed to moving Parker to a role off the bench to let him get his legs / confidence back against backup PGs and able to drive against backup bigs. First unit can run with CoJo at least to start games.

Also would be nice to see Kawhi do some more work in lineups that feature only one guy who can't shoot from 15+ feet to be able to take guys into the post without the threat of help.

gino, mills, kawhi/green, kawhi/diaw, splitter/diaw

i like that

DAF86
01-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Mills, Manu, Green, Kawhi, Diaw for all the marbles.

AusEM
01-23-2015, 08:15 PM
Without Duncan our defence would be a layup drill for the opposing team. Our defensive rebounding would be atrocious.

BatManu20
01-23-2015, 08:24 PM
Timmy, as slow and immobile as he is now, is still our best rim protector (sadly). When he goes out of games, it often turns into a lay up line. So to andwer your question, no. It's just when we try to rely on him offensively.