PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: You guys need to make the game threads

JohnnyMax
01-24-2015, 05:41 AM
djohn2oo8 usually creates game threads. If he's not here, someone else needs to make it.

1 Go to Rockets Forum (see link below) . Look for a thread titled "Game Action: Today's Date"

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8

2 Highlight the schedule with your mouse

3 Copy and Paste it. It should look like this.

All times are CENTRAL

Visitor
Home
Time

http://www.clutchfans.net/graphics/logos/raptors.gif
(27-15) TORONTO
RAPTORS
http://www.clutchfans.net/graphics/logos/sixers.gif
(8-34) PHILADELPHIA
SIXERS
6:00 pm

http://www.clutchfans.net/graphics/logos/magic.gif
(15-30) ORLANDO
MAGIC
http://www.clutchfans.net/graphics/logos/knicks.gif
(7-36) NEW YORK
KNICKS
6:30 pm

http://www.clutchfans.net/graphics/logos/hornets.gif
(18-25) CHARLOTTE
HORNETS
http://www.clutchfans.net/graphics/logos/cavaliers.gif
(23-20) CLEVELAND
CAVALIERS

http://www.clutchfans.net/graphics/logos/thunder.gif
(22-20) OKLAHOMA CITY
THUNDER
http://www.clutchfans.net/graphics/logos/hawks.gif
(35-8) ATLANTA
HAWKS

100%duncan
01-24-2015, 05:47 AM
fuck that page

Robz4000
01-24-2015, 05:53 AM
Fuck you, I do what I want.

Jodelo
01-24-2015, 07:49 AM
Fag

01-24-2015, 03:05 PM
Thunder vs Hawks should be good

Infinite_limit
01-24-2015, 05:18 PM
Yes boss

Splits
01-24-2015, 05:46 PM
We deal with the problem of Black-on-White crime by putting a halt to the status quo which is to just highlight the problem on the Internet and complain about hypocrisy and by taking action to put an end to the problem itself. Ultimately we need a Whites-only America and living space so the savage nature of Blacks is no longer a threat to the safety of our people and the order of our society. However in the short term we need to fashion a way to protect our people until the time has come for that White nation, and to that end I have proposed the formation of the White Guard in every city in this nation where there is an ongoing problem with regard to Black-on-White crime, non-White-on-White crime in general actually. We need disciplined and courageous young White men on the streets to see to it that our people are kept safe when in areas the system has flooded with Blacks, the system's half measures and excuses are no longer to be tolerated, the time has come for White men to stand for their people in the streets.

jag
01-24-2015, 05:59 PM
Why the hell don't you do it?

01-24-2015, 07:18 PM
We deal with the problem of Black-on-White crime by putting a halt to the status quo which is to just highlight the problem on the Internet and complain about hypocrisy and by taking action to put an end to the problem itself. Ultimately we need a Whites-only America and living space so the savage nature of Blacks is no longer a threat to the safety of our people and the order of our society. However in the short term we need to fashion a way to protect our people until the time has come for that White nation, and to that end I have proposed the formation of the White Guard in every city in this nation where there is an ongoing problem with regard to Black-on-White crime, non-White-on-White crime in general actually. We need disciplined and courageous young White men on the streets to see to it that our people are kept safe when in areas the system has flooded with Blacks, the system's half measures and excuses are no longer to be tolerated, the time has come for White men to stand for their people in the streets.

What did I just read, and why'd you post it here

LkrFan
01-24-2015, 07:47 PM

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Splits
01-24-2015, 09:42 PM
We deal with illegals flooding our borders by adopting a shoot on sight policy. Non-White immigration into the country is to be halted and a program of annihilating the effects of integration is to be pursued. I am open to diplomatic solutions with regard to this but will not compromise on the need for a Whites only nation in America, a vote for me will forever end multiculturalism and racial diversity in America.

We eliminate the Muslim terror threat by first eliminating all support for Israel and then by additionally deporting all Muslims out of the American nation back to the Arab world.

We improve health care by pursuing cures and not simply treatments, by no longer putting first the profits of health care corporations and putting the welfare of the White citizen first. We take care to improve the food supply. We encourage healthy living in our citizens. We end all aid and assistance to non-Whites who take out much more out of the system than they put in, and with the new health care law will in even more increasing numbers if radical change is not taken to make America a White America.

HemisfairArena
01-24-2015, 09:46 PM

I'm always baffled by this,,,if you feel this way,,why aren't you the first one out there on the street leading the charge? Or are you awaiting your courage in OZ?

elmanutres
01-24-2015, 09:46 PM
:lol never knew y'all got those schedules from (un)clutch fans

Splits
01-24-2015, 09:47 PM
I recognize the American psychiatric communities view on the issue of homosexuality before it was prompted to be changed as a result of pressure from the pro-homo groups and that is that it is a medical condition, a psychiatric disorder.

I would therefore call for an immediate halt to the tolerance and promotion of this sickness in the nation, I also recognize its promotion as something that is deliberately being pushed to demoralize the population and something that is being brought forth to create disorder, and history has shown us this during Weimar Germany.

There will be order restored, a man and a woman are needed for any romantic relationship, period. If one is sexually attracted to a member of the same sex then they will be dealt with by the psychiatric community and will not be permitted to parade their sickness in public and expose other citizens to it. The establishment has suppressed the numbers of child molesters and murderers that are also homosexuals in an effort to promote these people as “normal people with a different sexual preference” when in reality a large percentage of them engage in a number of anti-social behaviors (up to but not limited to child molestation and murder) that have an adverse affect on the population.

These individuals also disproportionately spread serious diseases and viruses as well and tax our health care resources. I would immediately pursue the common sense policy of complete isolation and segregation from the larger society of anyone with AIDS, while the current regime thinks it was evil to ban people with AIDS travelling here (Obama has lifted this ban during his term in office) I see it as insane to have these people freely walking around infecting other people with an incurable disease.

With order restored we will no longer tolerate people just waking up one day and proclaiming they are the opposite sex, we will not longer profess to the population to identify a person with whatever sex they choose to be rather only with what they were born as. If they refuse to accept what nature made them then they will be dealt with by the psychiatric community. Really it must be said these people in the condition they are in are threats to public safety, if they will actually go through a procedure to mutilate their body to try to pass themselves off as the opposite sex they were born as, just what are they not capable of?

With all of this having been stated, I decline to make this issue a leading issue of my campaign. I do not do this because I am afraid of stating my views, I have clearly stated them and I will go one step further, I do not want the support of anyone who is homosexual or favors tolerance of homosexuals, just so it is clear that I am not shy about making those views known. I think it is important for all citizens to stop being intimidated into silence regarding stating opposition to these perverts and freaks. The reason I will not key on this issue at any point is because the issue can only be effectively dealt with after we deal with the problem of Jewish control of our news and entertainment media. They are promoting this sickness now almost as they did in Germany in the time before Hitler. They promote perversion and disorder in order to bring down all the social structure of a nation, period plain and simple.

True many of the problems we face today in America and the world can only be dealt with after we take back control of our media, seize control of OUR media establishment, but unlike the economy, foreign policy, immigration, etc, this does not require in my mind an elaborate plan in making things better, the homosexual problem is truly “mopping up” work, it simply will not be tolerated in a society built on traditional White standards of behavior and performance.