PDA

View Full Version : Most Attractive Physique - for Females

Infinite_limit
01-24-2015, 07:25 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/the-ideal-male-body-weight-chart-attractiveness-2_zpsgqax4kpe.jpg

DMX7
01-24-2015, 07:38 PM
Those look like males.

Pauly D
01-25-2015, 12:02 AM
says who? Women prefer more masculine features (broad shoulders, height, muscles) just like we prefer more feminine features (pretty much an hour glass figure). If the faces and hair are the same they'd go for the more prominent features just like we would. This is stupid

spurraider21
01-25-2015, 12:05 AM
lol meatheads

Pauly D
01-25-2015, 12:11 AM
lol meatheads

this is a troll account I made years ago and I have to use it now that CubanSucks was permabanned so fuck off. Everything I said is true. Obviously there's limits to those figures. I'm not talking about the bulked up meatheads for men or the cartoonish sized tits or hips for women

spurraider21
01-25-2015, 12:25 AM
this is a troll account I made years ago and I have to use it now that CubanSucks was permabanned so fuck off. Everything I said is true. Obviously there's limits to those figures. I'm not talking about the bulked up meatheads for men or the cartoonish sized tits or hips for women
it is of no concern to me if this is a troll account or who is behind it.

lol meatheads

Pauly D
01-25-2015, 12:27 AM
ok

mrsmaalox
01-25-2015, 10:30 AM
:lol I love it when men discuss what females like! :lol

DMX7
01-25-2015, 10:37 AM
:lol I love it when men discuss what females like! :lol

The graphic is true though, isn't it? I feel like it is.

The Reckoning
01-25-2015, 11:14 AM
women like men with big dicks and wallets

Pauly D
01-25-2015, 12:34 PM
http://thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/06/im-a-big-dick-and-i-also-have-one/

Good read for anyone who still thinks women give a shit about size

The Reckoning
01-25-2015, 01:39 PM
http://thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/06/im-a-big-dick-and-i-also-have-one/

Good read for anyone who still thinks women give a shit about size

:lmao

the truth of the matter is a girl will already decide whether or not she'll sleep with you before you whip it out....but she WILL let you know if you're well endowed. they all do. it's more or less just an ego booster, but damned do they get excited about it.

so you have to carry yourself around like you're packing and that show of confidence is what gets women excited. without going overboard to creepiness. personally i just casually joke and flirt with every girl i know and treat them all the same so i'll have that clout of charm. it works for the most part.

but yeah girls want to know that you have hobbies and take care of yourself. if your hobby is athletics and going to the gym, taking care of yourself, etc, it only works in your favor. gotta play that alpha role part in a world full of betas tbh.

Avante
01-25-2015, 03:46 PM
Women are attracted to men with a tight ass and abs. His eyes being his best feature. Big muscles not nearly as important as a tight athletic physique. More the swimmer body than the linebacker.

The Reckoning
01-25-2015, 05:43 PM
Women are attracted to men with a tight ass and abs. His eyes being his best feature. Big muscles not nearly as important as a tight athletic physique. More the swimmer body than the linebacker.

sounds like a fantasy of yours

Avante
01-25-2015, 05:46 PM
sounds like a fantasy of yours

Suck my dick bitch, that's my other fantasy...ok?

benefactor
01-25-2015, 06:10 PM
. personally i just casually joke and flirt with every girl i know and treat them all the same so i'll have that clout of charm. it works for the most part.

:tu

spurraider21
01-25-2015, 07:02 PM
Suck my dick bitch, that's my other fantasy...ok?
another man sucking your dick is your other fantasy? weird ~~~~~~

Avante
01-25-2015, 07:11 PM
another man sucking your dick is your other fantasy? weird ~~~~~~

ZOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn you're dumb wow~

DMC
01-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Different women like different things, which explains why there are 7 billion people in the world. Most likely though they would agree that a man needs to be physically fit, intelligent, attractive (meaning good teeth, strong jawline and full head of hair or bald if it fits them). They like men taller than they are, most women don't want to look down to a man. Mostly though I think it's about resources and demeanor. I've seen some tubs pull pussy like mad just because they act like they belong there. We all know guys who shouldn't ever get laid but do all the time, and guys who should have to beat pussy away from them but never get laid. It's about having game, some do and some don't. Women aren't that intelligent, the mistake men make is assuming that one is. They overthink it and some douche bag with herpes fucks her in the parking lot before the 1st date even begins.

mavsfan1000
01-26-2015, 12:35 PM
women like men who are dicks with big wallets
Fixed.