PDA

View Full Version : LOL Josh Gordon

spurraider21
01-25-2015, 04:09 PM
:lmao tested positive again. out for a year

Mugen
01-25-2015, 04:14 PM
:lol Nigga gonna cost himself millions, possibly a career, cuz he can't play xbox sober tbh

spurraider21
01-25-2015, 04:18 PM
probably out partying with Manziel tbh :lol

Avante
01-25-2015, 04:20 PM
It is time the NFL dumped pot as being a no no, it's ridiculous and everyone knows it.

I smoked pot and drank, my five trips to jail....booze. Pot ain't shit.

Henrik Sedin
01-25-2015, 04:27 PM
He got suspended for alcohol consumption. You would think someone pursuing a law degree would be able to read the fine print.

spurraider21
01-25-2015, 04:27 PM
He got suspended for alcohol consumption. You would think someone pursuing a law degree would be able to read the fine print.
where did i say otherwise?

Henrik Sedin
01-25-2015, 04:30 PM
:lmao tested positive again. out for a year

Also, since the only thing he has ever tested positive for was pot, you cannot say "I was talking about his DUI arrest". That didn't come out positive on a test administrated by those that have authority in the NFL or in Cleveland.

So, no, you can't spin it.

mojorizen7
01-25-2015, 04:33 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/TlK63Etf5xHrgPspxL2/giphy.gif

Aztecfan03
01-25-2015, 04:34 PM
It is time the NFL dumped pot as being a no no, it's ridiculous and everyone knows it.

why am i not surprised.

spurraider21
01-25-2015, 04:37 PM
Also, since the only thing he has ever tested positive for was pot, you cannot say "I was talking about his DUI arrest". That didn't come out positive on a test administrated by those that have authority in the NFL or in Cleveland.

he tested positive again in the NFL's substance abuse policy. this was the first place i saw it, and the drug wasn't specified, so i didn't pretend to know which drug it was

it has since been reported that it was alcohol

Avante
01-25-2015, 04:38 PM
why am i not surprised.

The stories I could tell...wow~~~~~~~

monosylab1k
01-25-2015, 04:39 PM
Dude might be the best WR in the league. What a moron and waste of talent.

Robz4000
01-25-2015, 04:43 PM
:lmao

Clipper Nation
01-25-2015, 05:06 PM
he tested positive again in the NFL's substance abuse policy. this was the first place i saw it, and the drug wasn't specified, so i didn't pretend to know which drug it was

it has since been reported that it was alcohol

:lmao Frizzle

Trainwreck2100
01-25-2015, 05:08 PM

OK has nothing to do we with Gordons failed test though

Avante
01-25-2015, 05:10 PM
OK has nothing to do we with Gordons failed test though

Read that back to yourself stupid...ok?

Mal
01-25-2015, 05:40 PM
:lmao those professional nfl athlets

djohn2oo8
01-25-2015, 06:01 PM
Lol Manziel is next

Avante
01-25-2015, 06:11 PM
Anyone expecting young men with a ton of $$$$ to not party are stupid.

Trainwreck2100
01-25-2015, 06:21 PM
Read that back to yourself stupid...ok?

"we" was a phone error I assumed you were smart enough to use context clues, my mistake. But if we're going to focus on grammar now, just remember you started it.

Avante
01-25-2015, 06:29 PM
"we" was a phone error I assumed you were smart enough to use context clues, my mistake. But if we're going to focus on grammar now, just remember you started it.

You don't come in here trying to play critic and then fuck up, ok? As you've noticed, unless you come to me I couldn't care less about you.

Go bug others, got it?

Trainwreck2100
01-25-2015, 06:48 PM
You don't come in here trying to play critic and then fuck up, ok? As you've noticed, unless you come to me I couldn't care less about you.

Go bug others, got it?

just understand that when we play grammar, you started it

Avante
01-25-2015, 07:09 PM
just understand that when we play grammar, you started it

Dude, are you simply stupid? GO BUG OTHERS...ok?

Trainwreck2100
01-25-2015, 07:43 PM
Dude, are you simply stupid? GO BUG OTHERS...ok?

Why?

Aztecfan03
01-25-2015, 07:50 PM

Go bug others, got it?

looks to me like he was talking about the subject and then you derailed it. Maybe you should be the one to bug someone else.

Avante
01-25-2015, 07:51 PM
Why?

What can you talk to me about? You don't know anything.

Avante
01-25-2015, 07:54 PM
looks to me like he was talking about the subject and then you derailed it. Maybe you should be the one to bug someone else.

Where was he talking to anyone else but me?

SupremeGuy
01-26-2015, 08:24 AM
How can anyone still defend this guy, tbh? :lol I bet even the NFLPA is grinding their teeth about having to back this guy up... so fucking stupid.

JoeTait75
01-26-2015, 09:16 AM
At this point I don't even care. The Browns have never won anything with Josh Gordon and they were a better team this year without him.

Sad thing is if he just had his head screwed on straight he could bank millions, retire at 30 and spend the rest of his life taking bong rips.

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2015, 09:30 AM
What can you talk to me about? You don't know anything.

Stick to the subject of the thread and I don't have to talk to you in this thread

SupremeGuy
01-26-2015, 09:44 AM
At this point I don't even care. The Browns have never won anything with Josh Gordon and they were a better team this year without him.

Sad thing is if he just had his head screwed on straight he could bank millions, retire at 30 and spend the rest of his life taking bong rips.'Murica, where people think it's sad if a fucking idiot can't retire at 30 and just smoke out for the rest of his life.

unleashbaynes
01-26-2015, 10:09 AM
^and here you are contributing to that very reality

jag
01-26-2015, 10:58 AM
'Murica, where people think it's sad if a fucking idiot can't retire at 30 and just smoke out for the rest of his life.

Or maybe people think it's sad when someone throws away the opportunity to retire at 30 and do whatever they want...

JoeTait75
01-26-2015, 11:01 AM
Or maybe people think it's sad when someone throws away the opportunity to retire at 30 and do whatever they want...

That's really what it comes down to, whether he wants to smoke weed, build Ebola hospitals in Africa, or whatever. Either way all he had to do was keep his nose clean for a few years.

Spur-Addict
01-26-2015, 11:10 AM
Add to this the rumors that Jordan Cameron will leave via FA, not a good off season so far for Cleveland.

The Gemini Method
01-26-2015, 12:14 PM
Add to this the rumors that Jordan Cameron will leave via FA, not a good off season so far for Cleveland.

When has there been a good off season for the Browns? Oh, I know when they left that town and became the Ray Lewis'...

Spur-Addict
01-26-2015, 12:20 PM
When has there been a good off season for the Browns? Oh, I know when they left that town and became the Ray Lewis'...

Yikes. Have some LamboMurci on them boys

But this is rough if they lose their top two targets for pretty much the year, again. Should make for an interesting draft I guess. As long as we get DGB and some linemen I don't care :lol

spurraider21
01-26-2015, 12:23 PM
by comparison, you can take every offseason where they didn't draft Johnny Manziel and say it was great

The Gemini Method
01-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Yikes. Have some LamboMurci on them boys

But this is rough if they lose their top two targets for pretty much the year, again. Should make for an interesting draft I guess. As long as we get DGB and some linemen I don't care :lol

We are a young squad and to be doing this without all that much experience is money, mayne. We get DGB or any receiver that can stretch the field on a consistent basis, we'll be alright. But man, to sit back and enjoy this run is awesome. Josh Gordon is wasting his talent--I think he may have a problem. Chris Carter should consult with the guy.

JoeTait75
01-26-2015, 12:31 PM

When Bernie Kosar declared for the supplemental draft, that was a good off-season. Of course, that was 30 years ago this summer. Still though, excellent off-season.

Spur-Addict
01-26-2015, 12:40 PM
We are a young squad and to be doing this without all that much experience is money, mayne. We get DGB or any receiver that can stretch the field on a consistent basis, we'll be alright. But man, to sit back and enjoy this run is awesome. Josh Gordon is wasting his talent--I think he may have a problem. Chris Carter should consult with the guy.

:cry So true

Gordon may be gone already, sadly.

spurraider21
01-26-2015, 12:51 PM
:cry So true

Gordon may be gone already, sadly.
if the eagles want to trade up for mariota, and we're the team that moves back, DGB would be a cool option at #20

edit: whoops, meant to quote the gemini post u were quoting

The Gemini Method
01-26-2015, 12:57 PM
When Bernie Kosar declared for the supplemental draft, that was a good off-season. Of course, that was 30 years ago this summer. Still though, excellent off-season.

That was a good off season--but before my time so I do apologize. I think the LeBron return home is starting to pay dividends. The Indians will be a force in the AL Central and the Buckeyes won. I have a co-worker who is an OSU alum and diehard Cleveland sports fan so I know the stories. He was super excited with the Buckeyes storming to the title so it's getting better.

Spur-Addict
01-26-2015, 01:08 PM
if the eagles want to trade up for mariota, and we're the team that moves back, DGB would be a cool option at #20

edit: whoops, meant to quote the gemini post u were quoting

Yeah I don't think any team should do that. He should just fall to us ya know?

The Gemini Method
01-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Yeah I don't think any team should do that. He should just fall to us ya know?

We are the future of this sport...might as well come to the Emerald City.

Spurminator
01-29-2015, 05:54 PM
According to Gordon, he was suspended for drinking on the trip home from the Browns' final game.

https://medium.com/the-cauldron/an-open-letter-to-charles-barkley-co-cb5c4e64cf3

spurraider21
04-11-2016, 08:10 PM

Report: Josh Gordon failed another drug test (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/11/report-josh-gordon-failed-another-drug-test/)

Silver&Black
04-11-2016, 08:24 PM

Well it's certainly "tested positive again" now....

J:lolsh G:lolrd:loln

.G.
04-15-2016, 03:54 AM
"Earlier Monday, ESPN reported that Gordon has been living in Los Angeles with former teammate and noted maker of solid decisions Johnny Manziel."

Spurs9
04-16-2016, 07:53 PM
But Manziel's actions seem to indicate that football not only isn't important, it isn't even on the radar. The latest: TMZ reports that Manziel and his friends rented a $4.5 million home in Los Angeles, and after two days of partying, did $32,000 in damages.

That led to neighbor Kathy Griffin calling police, and now, according to the real estate agent who rented Manziel the property, someone identifying themselves as suspended Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon was also there.

Nicholas Goodwin, who owns LA Exotic Life, told the New York Post that Manziel and his friends "were supposed to check out at noon. Manziel was passed out ... There was cocaine all over the kitchen table, and mushrooms were still out on the table in front of him. There was booze everywhere ... broken glasses over the floor and a champagne glass in a tree."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25556713/report-josh-gordon-was-with-johnny-manziel-at-trashed-la-party-house

chunticakes
04-17-2016, 05:33 AM
But Manziel's actions seem to indicate that football not only isn't important, it isn't even on the radar. The latest: TMZ reports that Manziel and his friends rented a $4.5 million home in Los Angeles, and after two days of partying, did $32,000 in damages.

That led to neighbor Kathy Griffin calling police, and now, according to the real estate agent who rented Manziel the property, someone identifying themselves as suspended Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon was also there.

Nicholas Goodwin, who owns LA Exotic Life, told the New York Post that Manziel and his friends "were supposed to check out at noon. Manziel was passed out ... There was cocaine all over the kitchen table, and mushrooms were still out on the table in front of him. There was booze everywhere ... broken glasses over the floor and a champagne glass in a tree."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25556713/report-josh-gordon-was-with-johnny-manziel-at-trashed-la-party-house

Sounds like a hell of a good time, tbh..

The Reckoning
04-19-2016, 11:40 AM
damn they know how to party