PDA

View Full Version : The elite are scared

m>s
01-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Well of course they want to disarm the people and implement a police statehttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/panicked-super-rich-buying-boltholes-5044084
Homepage ›Most Read ›Live Feeds ›Recommended for You ›Top Videos ›In Pictures ›News ›Politics ›Football ›Celebs ›TV & Film ›Weird News ›Sport ›Technology ›Money ›Travel ›Motoring ›Shop ›Fantasy Football ›Bingo ›Dating ›Jobs ›Competitions ›Horoscopes ›Cartoons ›Crosswords ›Cookie Policy ›NewsWorld newsWorld Economic ForumPanicked super rich buying boltholes with private airstrips to escape if poor rise up26 January 2015 12:14 PM Alex WellmanHedge fund managers are buying up remote ranches and land in places like New Zealand to flee to in event of wide-spread civil unrestPrivate-Jet.jpg GettyEscape: Rich financiers have put plans in place to getaway from riotersSuper rich hedge fund managers are buying 'secret boltholes' where they can hideout in the event of civil uprising against growing inequality, it has been claimed.Nervous financiers from across the globe have begun purchasing landing strips, homes and land in areas such as New Zealand so they can flee should people rise up.With growing inequality and riots such as those in London in 2011 and in Ferguson and other parts of the USA last year, many financial leaders fear they could become targets for public fury.Robert Johnson, president of the Institute of New Economic Thinking, told people at the World Economic Forum in Davos that many hedge fund managers were already planning their escapes.He said: “I know hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand because they think they need a getaway." Australian outbackHideaway: Rich people are plotting to escape to remote parts of the world Mr Johnson, said the economic situation could soon become intolerable as even in the richest countries inequality was increasing.He said: "People need to know there are possibilities for their children – that they will have the same opportunity as anyone else."There is a wicked feedback loop. Politicians who get more money tend to use it to get more even money."His comments were backed up by Stewart Wallis, executive director of the New Economics Foundation, who when asked about the comments told CNBC Africa: "Getaway cars the airstrips in New Zealand and all that sort of thing, so basically a way to get off. If they can get off, onto another planet, some of them would."He added: "I think the rich are worried and they should be worried. I mean inequality, why does it matter?"Most people have heard the Oxfam statistics that now we’ve got 80, the 80 richest people in the world, having more wealth that the bottom three-point-five billion, and very soon we’ll get a situation where that one percent, one percent of the richest people have more wealth than everybody else, the 99."

ChumpDumper
01-26-2015, 08:10 PM
lol paragraphs

Winehole23
01-26-2015, 08:53 PM
lol NZ being the new Paraguay, say hi to Kim Dotcom for me, m>s.

m>s
01-27-2015, 12:18 AM
lol paragraphs
If you don't have anything to contribute fuck off shill. Another group besides the elite who should be scared is the JIDF

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 01:32 AM
If you don't have anything to contribute fuck off shill. Another group besides the elite who should be scared is the JIDF
Recommended for You ›Top Videos ›In Pictures ›News ›Politics ›Football ›Celebs ›TV & Film ›Weird News ›Sport ›Technology ›Money ›Travel ›Motoring ›Shop ›Fantasy Football ›Bingo ›Dating ›Jobs ›Competitions ›Horoscopes ›Cartoons ›CrosswordsNot necessarily in that order.

lol

spurraider21
01-27-2015, 02:23 AM
lol paragraphs
very good! somebody's been studying up on his grade school level english/grammar skills :wow

Nero5
01-27-2015, 04:45 AM
ROTFL! Thinking that anyone that wealthy could possibly have anything to fear from MS and his ilk!

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 11:26 AM
very good! somebody's been studying up on his grade school level english/grammar skills :wow?

spurraider21
01-27-2015, 12:14 PM
?
you were able to identify a paragraph. very impressive

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 12:15 PM
you were able to identify a paragraph. very impressiveThat wasn't what I was doing tbh.

You really don't know what I was doing there?

That's impressive.

spurraider21
01-27-2015, 12:18 PM
That wasn't what I was doing tbh.

That's impressive.
that's exactly what you did though. you saw a paragraph and were able to tell us exactly what it was.

your assignment for next week is to identify prepositional phrases. good luck

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 12:19 PM
that's exactly what you did though. you saw a paragraph and were able to tell us exactly what it was.

your assignment for next week is to identify prepositional phrases. good luckThat wasn't what I was doing.

Shall I explain it to you?

I'd be happy to since you are having such difficulty understanding.

spurraider21
01-27-2015, 12:21 PM
That wasn't what I was doing.

No need to explain.

I'll check back on you next week for your assignment.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 12:22 PM
No need to explain.

I'll check back on you next week for your assignment.There is a need to explain since you completely failed to understand what happened.

You need additional work. Is English not your first language? I could understand your failure if that is the case.

spurraider21
01-27-2015, 12:26 PM
There is a need to explain since you completely failed to understand what happened.

You need additional work. Is English not your first language? I could understand your failure if that is the case.
Are you seriously implying that the large paragraph in the OP had nothing to do with you saying "lol paragraphs"

If not, then you have a really weird case of forum Tourette syndrome

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 12:29 PM
Are you seriously implying that the large paragraph in the OP had nothing to do with you saying "lol paragraphs"I was not merely identifying one paragraph as you contend.

You just made a straw man.

Now, think really hard and try to figure out what I was doing.

I think you might be able to do it, but I am willing to explain it in full if you fail again.

ohmwrecker
01-27-2015, 12:32 PM
jesus fucking christ...

RandomGuy
01-27-2015, 01:04 PM
Recommended for You ›Top Videos ›In Pictures ›News ›Politics ›Football ›Celebs ›TV & Film ›Weird News ›Sport ›Technology ›Money ›Travel ›Motoring ›Shop ›Fantasy Football ›Bingo ›Dating ›Jobs ›Competitions ›Horoscopes ›Cartoons ›Crosswords ›Cookie Policy ›NewsWorld newsWorld Economic ForumP

LOL recommended for you

Gee thanks.

http://rlv.zcache.com/your_concerns_have_been_duly_noted_now_please_mug-r8af052a3d2bc4653ba0002f2eebacf20_x7jgr_8byvr_512. jpg

spurraider21
01-27-2015, 01:11 PM
I was not merely identifying one paragraph as you contend.

You just made a straw man.

Now, think really hard and try to figure out what I was doing.

I think you might be able to do it, but I am willing to explain it in full if you fail again.
Instead of trying to explain something, get to work on those prepositional phrases. They can be tricky.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 01:18 PM
Instead of trying to explain something, get to work on those prepositional phrases. They can be tricky.Have you figured out where you failed yet?

Let me know when you realize your failure.

RandomGuy
01-27-2015, 01:27 PM
That wasn't what I was doing.

Oh oooh, can I do it?

I am going to guess it was a snarky comment about the OP being too lazy to do anything more than a sloppy copy and paste for the article he wanted us all to read, and how it makes him look even more like a lazy shit than most of us think he is.

Did I get close?

m>s
01-27-2015, 01:28 PM
the phone wouldn't copy any paste anything without pasting it all and i didn't realize it grabbed that part. you guys always find the gayest little things to latch onto because you can never debate the actual material posted. bunch of leftist shillbots on spurstalk. my intent isn't to convince any of you but to educate the neutral reader who stumbles onto this forum. since i started dropping truth bombs on this site i've been able to convert at least 6 or 7 comrades in our struggle.

tl;dr keep talking your shit and thinking that it's telling me. you make my job easier.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 01:31 PM
Oh oooh, can I do it?

I am going to guess it was a snarky comment about the OP being too lazy to do anything more than a sloppy copy and paste for the article he wanted us all to read, and how it makes him look even more like a lazy shit than most of us think he is.

Did I get close?Well I knew you could get it.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 01:32 PM
:cry the phone :cry

m>s
01-27-2015, 01:33 PM
it's obvious to anyone here with a brain that you're here to subvert the free exchange of information. the more you try the more the casual person may actually look into the stuff i post.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 01:34 PM
lol you sound more like Cosmored every day.

m>s
01-27-2015, 01:37 PM
and you more like a kike

Ignignokt
01-27-2015, 03:03 PM
That wasn't what I was doing tbh.

That's impressive.

I'd also want to congratulate you on being literate. High Five!

Ignignokt
01-27-2015, 03:04 PM
lol you sound more like Cosmored every day.

lol UTSA sophistry

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 03:10 PM
:madrun

:crylol emo gtown

m>s
01-27-2015, 03:40 PM
You're reduced to sbm level, you let him pull you down and beat you

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 03:53 PM
Truly I have no idea why that dude is so angry.

Ignignokt
01-27-2015, 04:05 PM
lol emo gtown

phsychoanalyzing people means you had nothing to contribute.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 04:07 PM
phsychoanalyzing people means you had nothing to contribute.Just an observation. No need to get so defensive about it.

I have no need to speculate why you are so angry. You are free to tell us if you like.

m>s
01-27-2015, 04:40 PM
Defensive, obsessed with me, lol ______

damn dude you're no different than culburn except gay

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 04:43 PM
I wouldn't say either of you are obsessed with me, but if that's the characterization you are going to run with....

m>s
01-27-2015, 04:46 PM
I'm just referencing all of your throwaway lines you've got a few catchphrases you shitpost with

100k posts and nothing of value

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 04:50 PM
I'm just referencing all of your throwaway lines you've got a few catchphrases you shitpost with

100k posts and nothing of valueHey, there's your throwaway line.

One of them at least.

m>s
01-27-2015, 04:56 PM
I never post the same phrases repeatedly I'm more unpredictable than that. I'm a shill like you but at least my agenda is just and I dont need to rely on underhanded tactics

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 05:00 PM
I never post the same phrases repeatedly I'm more unpredictable than that. I'm a shill like you but at least my agenda is just and I dont need to rely on underhanded tacticslol you post the same stuff over and over.

m>s
01-27-2015, 05:14 PM
No its always different material and articles never the same ones

Ignignokt
01-27-2015, 05:58 PM
Just an observation. No need to get so defensive about it.

I have no need to speculate why you are so angry. You are free to tell us if you like.

you claim to be in touch with grown men's feeling quite a bit. just wear heels in public, if u want to be that obvious.

Ignignokt
01-27-2015, 06:07 PM
Sheeeiiiittt, Blakeold is lurkin' and the Bull is smirkin' while the wifey be squirtin'

HI-FI
01-28-2015, 02:53 AM
Sheeeiiiittt, Blakeold is lurkin' and the Bull is smirkin' while the wifey be squirtin'
:lol

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 08:44 AM
you claim to be in touch with grown men's feeling quite a bit. just wear heels in public, if u want to be that obvious.Anyone can see how angry you are. You seem to want it to be that obvious.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 10:21 AM
Anyone can see how angry you are. You seem to want it to be that obvious.

Sure buddy, did this come to you in your meditation when you felt the negative forces impact your chakras? Maybe you should recommend me a healing crystal. lol

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 11:45 AM
Sure buddy, did this come to you in your meditation when you felt the negative forces impact your chakras? Maybe you should recommend me a healing crystal. lolI recommend nothing. If you just want to be angry all the time, that's fine.

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 11:51 AM
Sheeeiiiittt, Blakeold is lurkin' and the Bull is smirkin' while the wifey be squirtin':rollin

Blake
01-28-2015, 12:41 PM

Lol you got a new generation of slappies to laugh at the cuck jokes. Bravo.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Lol you got a new generation of slappies to laugh at the cuck jokes. Bravo.

well thanks to you they're relevant.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 12:53 PM
I recommend nothing. If you just want to be angry all the time, that's fine.

I have no idea what you gain by trying to paint your opponents as angry or upset, I guess you gave up on trying to prove a point. Either way, your accusations aren't as bad as being an effeminate passive aggressive sperglord.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 12:58 PM
I have no idea what you gain by trying to paint your opponents as angry or upset, I guess you gave up on trying to prove a point. Either way, your accusations aren't as bad as being an effeminate passive aggressive sperglord.the part where you fail the worst is assuming there is anything to be gained on a message board.

lol opponents

You should really read what you post sometimes.

:cry WAR! :cry

m>s
01-28-2015, 01:34 PM
We are in an information war and you full well know that by the tenacity and relentlessness of your shitposting and shilling

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 01:48 PM
:cry War! :cry

CosmicCowboy
01-28-2015, 03:57 PM
I ain't skeered.

Blake
01-28-2015, 05:39 PM
well thanks to you they're relevant.

Lol four years ago. Your embellishments get the unintelligent to lol now as they will again four years from now

pgardn
01-28-2015, 06:01 PM
We are in an information war and you full well know that by the tenacity and relentlessness of your shitposting and shilling

Damn.

The ST forum is a veritable battleground for white supremacy. Body parts and incomplete sentences strewn across the field of conflict and all that rot.

Th'Pusher
01-28-2015, 08:27 PM
I ain't skeered.
You ain't elite either.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 10:02 PM
You ain't elite either.https://31.media.tumblr.com/4e2487cc3dd17f549276a1b1ecd6a9ae/tumblr_mhg95mxM7B1rfwgqko1_500.gif

Nero5
01-29-2015, 07:34 AM
and you more like a kike

You know I've always found it amusing that you think calling someone a 'circle' is such an insult.

CosmicCowboy
01-29-2015, 08:43 AM
You ain't elite either.

It's all relative. I though you bitches were complaining about the 1%.

Th'Pusher
01-29-2015, 09:15 AM
You're not the 1% either. At least not in Texas. If memory serves, annual income ~$432k to meet the 1% threshold in Texas. I know your rinky-dink little business, and I can guarantee you aren't pulling down half a mil annually. You've got a decent asset in that property that I'm sure has appreciated nicely since you purchased it and you've got that sign on the property which I'm sure brings in a decent chunk of change.

But come on, boomers like you are a dime a dozen around this town. You're not elite. You're not special. You are a bit delusional though.

CosmicCowboy
01-29-2015, 09:52 AM
You're not the 1% either. At least not in Texas. If memory serves, annual income ~$432k to meet the 1% threshold in Texas. I know your rinky-dink little business, and I can guarantee you aren't pulling down half a mil annually. You've got a decent asset in that property that I'm sure has appreciated nicely since you purchased it and you've got that sign on the property which I'm sure brings in a decent chunk of change.

But come on, boomers like you are a dime a dozen around this town. You're not elite. You're not special. You are a bit delusional though.

nice goalpost move. US 1% is $380,000.

Not even close on the net worth 1% though...that's 24.4 million.

Th'Pusher
01-29-2015, 10:16 AM
nice goalpost move. US 1% is $380,000.

Not even close on the net worth 1% though...that's 24.4 million.

Oh. Ok rich man. So where's your secret bolthole? Uvalde?

CosmicCowboy
01-29-2015, 11:02 AM
Oh. Ok rich man. So where's your secret bolthole? Uvalde?

Actually not sure yet. We have discussed retiring in Belize. Maybe the Bahamas. Still a few years away from decision time. Be nice to have a flats boat and a blue water boat and a sweet little beach house.

Thanks for asking, though.

m>s
01-29-2015, 06:18 PM
The 1% ain't got shit on the .0001% though. We're talking about the international financiers and bankers who control 99% of the earths wealth beyond anything you can even fathom. Those bastards who are so rich now it's just about power and controlling populations.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2015, 06:33 PM
The 1% ain't got shit on the .0001% though. We're talking about the international financiers and bankers who control 99% of the earths wealth beyond anything you can even fathom. Those bastards who are so rich now it's just about power and controlling populations.

these are the guys that once the robots are up and running will have little use for the rest of resource using humanity

m>s
01-29-2015, 06:54 PM
Pretty much

Nero5
01-30-2015, 03:38 AM
yep those Walton family Walmart owners skew the market something wicked, bill gates is shifty giving all of that money to get rid of Malaria when his software never really works. Of course Larry Ellison is nefarious with Oracle and the Koch brothers looking to buy the next president with their 1 billion $ slush fund. Don't get me started on Warren Buffet - anyone on the autistic spectrum is planning something and Bloomberg....hell you just cannot trust a man who has worked for his money like that!

Nero5
01-30-2015, 03:43 AM
FWIW and to forgo the hysterical jackboot hissy fit tantrum, here is the top 100 richest people in the world: http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/2/#tab:overall

RandomGuy
01-30-2015, 08:03 AM
I never post the same phrases repeatedly I'm more unpredictable than that. I'm a shill like you but at least my agenda is just and I dont need to rely on underhanded tactics

LOL "unpredictable"

:lmao

http://new3.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/No+one+expects+the+spanish+inquisition+_00b59aa860 0a60f4fcb869da9dfd635c.jpg

RandomGuy
01-30-2015, 08:09 AM

The thing that really blows my mind is how far the actual distribution of wealth is in this country is from what most people think it is, and how much farther actuality is from what we all agree is ideal. Not sure if you have ever seen this, but you might find it a bit surprising:

QPKKQnijnsM

boutons_deux
01-30-2015, 09:49 AM
The thing that really blows my mind is how far the actual distribution of wealth is in this country is from what most people think it is, and how much farther actuality is from what we all agree is ideal. Not sure if you have ever seen this, but you might find it a bit surprising:

For the USA, it started in the mid'70s when the VRWC aka "movement conservatism" decided the social PROGRESS of the 1960s, and even of the 1930s, even Criminal Tricky Dick Nixon's "progressive" actions were too much, needed to be stopped, AND REVERSED, aka, they started a scorched earth Wealthy Class War on the non-wealthy. They won their Class War but their hateful, sociopathic, REPUGnant greed and their mop-up War on the non-wealthy continues.

Blizzardwizard
01-30-2015, 12:17 PM

QPKKQnijnsM

Pretty shocking video. The UK is in a similar situation unfortunately. However I do dislike how the guy says at 2:23 "Here's socialism, all the wealth of the country distributed equally". That's not socialism. That's communism. Why do Americans insist on lumping communism and socialism all into one big political pot? Extremely naive.

boutons_deux
01-30-2015, 12:32 PM
"Why do Americans insist on lumping communism and socialism all into one big political pot"

because most Americans, esp Christians and right wingers, are pretty fucking stupid and ignorant, led around with a ring through their emtional noses by the VRWC and money-grubbing, hate-spewing pastors.

eg: deeply unholy hate-group AFA is leading a huge RNC plane load to The Holy Land

RandomGuy
01-30-2015, 12:43 PM
Pretty shocking video. The UK is in a similar situation unfortunately. However I do dislike how the guy says at 2:23 "Here's socialism, all the wealth of the country distributed equally". That's not socialism. That's communism. Why do Americans insist on lumping communism and socialism all into one big political pot? Extremely naive.

Because most people who bitch about "socialism" can't really define it in any meaningful sense. S'all good. Someone using the term generally saves me the time for having to figure out how much credibility to assign them, and figure out how skeptical to be when it comes to their policy solutions.

Nero5
01-30-2015, 06:27 PM
It's a nice graphic presentation, but is it true and who is the author? This is the problem with information on the web and our dear ol MS demonstrates it regularly, minimal use of facts and downright lies are the fodder for conspiracy theorists and worse. However having said that, if this is true then what is the difference between 1976 and now - I would suggest tracking the change in law and taxation law in particular. Also consider the change in debt to equity ratio for americans during this period, or better still debt to GDP. The USA has been living beyond it's means for decades and borrowing to do so. Running the small government - low tax model has maldistribution of wealth as its logical outcome. The stark alternative is the scandinavian model: does this 'work' - for them yes. Look at their crime rates, educational outcomes, heath systems etc. Would it work in the USA - no it would not.
At least this one has credits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxvVZe2fnvI

TeyshaBlue
01-30-2015, 06:39 PM

There's a shit ton of crap in That video....based upon a poll. What's the population? Self-selecting? Is there any attempt at cross sectioning? You buy the conclusions without even answering these 2 basic questions? That's pretty naive imo.

TeyshaBlue
01-30-2015, 06:44 PM
You ain't elite either.

:cry

Blizzardwizard
01-30-2015, 07:49 PM
There's a shit ton of crap in That video....based upon a poll. What's the population? Self-selecting? Is there any attempt at cross sectioning? You buy the conclusions without even answering these 2 basic questions? That's pretty naive imo.

I already knew about the huge wealth gap before watching the video. So do you believe that the video is false and that wealth inequality isn't as prevalent in America as the video would suggest?

TeyshaBlue
01-30-2015, 07:59 PM
Anyone with a room temperature IQ understands that wealth concentrates. Inequality suggests that there should be a condition of "equality" which is fools gold.
Equitable is a better descriptor but its a dynamic descriptor. Peeps haz problems with dynamics.

Th'Pusher
01-30-2015, 08:22 PM
State-by-state breakdown of inequality in America. A little more meat on the bones for you TB:

http://www.epi.org/publication/income-inequality-by-state-1917-to-2012/

Full disclosure the epi is a left leaning think tank, but the data is what it is...

Th'Pusher
01-30-2015, 08:26 PM
Most shocking - average annual income of the top .01% $34M :spin

ElNono
01-30-2015, 08:32 PM
Anyone with a room temperature IQ understands that wealth concentrates. Inequality suggests that there should be a condition of "equality" which is fools gold.
Equitable is a better descriptor but its a dynamic descriptor. Peeps haz problems with dynamics.

It is a dynamic with hard edge cases. If there's "equality" (and no possibility of wealth accumulation) then there's no incentive to work harder than the next guy. But if we understand there's wealth accumulation, then you can also reach the other end of the spectrum, and have a case where too few people have too much wealth accumulated. At that point, economically speaking, you end up with people that extract more than then put into the economy, and the economy eventually gets to a standstill (ie: somebody owns all properties in monopoly and has all the funny money). That's one reason taxes exist (especially in their progressive form). One of it's primary functions is to take wealth and put it back into the economy.

TeyshaBlue
01-30-2015, 08:55 PM
State-by-state breakdown of inequality in America. A little more meat on the bones for you TB:

http://www.epi.org/publication/income-inequality-by-state-1917-to-2012/

Full disclosure the epi is a left leaning think tank, but the data is what it is...

That is a meaty study, Push. Good find. Im pretty surprised by the state breakout as well....Utah at 56%. Wtf?
Gives me something good to dig into this weekend. Thx

TeyshaBlue
01-30-2015, 08:57 PM
It is a dynamic with hard edge cases. If there's "equality" (and no possibility of wealth accumulation) then there's no incentive to work harder than the next guy. But if we understand there's wealth accumulation, then you can also reach the other end of the spectrum, and have a case where too few people have too much wealth accumulated. At that point, economically speaking, you end up with people that extract more than then put into the economy, and the economy eventually gets to a standstill (ie: somebody owns all properties in monopoly and has all the funny money). That's one reason taxes exist (especially in their progressive form). One of it's primary functions is to take wealth and put it back into the economy.

Exactly....now youre talking equitability. A much better approach than equality.

RandomGuy
01-30-2015, 09:35 PM

... and that means what exactly?

That a few hundred people controlling more wealth than hundreds of millions is better somehow?

Seems to me that worrying about the poll being "self-selecting" is missing the fucking point. I can't think of many people who would find the reality anything close to their ideal.

Who gives a shit if the "ideal" looks a bit different than in the video, if everyone agrees that the reality is not anywhere close to anything ANYONE would consider ideal, outside the fuckers wiping their asses with hundred dollar bills?

TeyshaBlue
01-30-2015, 10:40 PM
You were hot on naive statements. Just thought I'd throw or your enthusiastic embrace of a substantless youtube video, cosmored.

:lol. Okay. Sorry. That was below the belt.
Btw, did I make any statement about "better"?

No.

TeyshaBlue
01-30-2015, 10:41 PM
substantless is a word. I just invented it so back off grammar Nazis.

TeyshaBlue
01-30-2015, 10:44 PM
Substantialessness?

My head asplode.

spurraider21
01-31-2015, 12:18 AM
substanceless

pgardn
01-31-2015, 08:25 AM
Lacking substance

I take the long road home.