PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LeBron

Malik Hairston
01-26-2015, 08:32 PM
Since returning to the court from his "Miami visit": 30 PPG, 7 RPG, 6 APG on a ridiculous 60% True Shooting..

Cavs are 6-1 since his "return":lol..

Bynumite
01-26-2015, 08:58 PM
Steroid abuser and can't even achieve a positive Finals record :lmao

Lebeta would be ringless without the roidsPERIOD

LkrFan
01-26-2015, 09:05 PM
LeHarlem turned on LeHype. What happened tbh? :lol

Pelicans78
01-26-2015, 09:08 PM
LeHarlem turned on LeHype. What happened tbh? :lol

Prediction of not returning to the Cavs was proven wrong and he turned on him since.

LkrFan
01-26-2015, 09:22 PM
Prediction of not returning to the Cavs was proven wrong and he turned on him since.

:lol

Red Hawk #21
01-26-2015, 09:27 PM

Pathetic :rollin

Bynumite
01-26-2015, 09:34 PM
Also, Harlem is a sand nigga but his suicide bombing, kebab eating, carpet flying ass acts like he's deeply offended by Lebron "turning on black people" :cry

:lmao

UZER
01-26-2015, 09:39 PM
Pathetic :rollin

Hawks at 16 in a row...4/10 on the media radar.

Cavs go 6-1...and here we go.

LkrFan
01-26-2015, 09:52 PM
Also, Harlem is a sand nigga but his suicide bombing, kebab eating, carpet flying ass acts like he's deeply offended by Lebron "turning on black people" :cry

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

HI-FI
01-26-2015, 10:04 PM
Guy is such a massive PED abuser. I saw photos of him from his Cav days (preDecision1) and he had pretty bad bacne. His Miami "getaway" was a farce, especially since he came back with an overgrown beard to cover up the HGH jaw.

Fucking epic the Spurs exposed him (shout out to the RUUD AC unit too).

StrengthAndHonor
01-26-2015, 10:20 PM
Pretty sure he's on steroids or PED.

Malik Hairston
01-26-2015, 11:10 PM

Wasn't a prediction, I heard it from a source, tbh..my source was actually correct, as Dan LeBatard reported, Lebron didn't inform Miami's front office that he was leaving until the day before, apparently..the reason it hasn't been discussed is the Coon reason, going back to Cleveland and becoming a fan favorite, etc..

Malik Hairston
01-26-2015, 11:11 PM

:lol No, I'm 75% Black, tbh..I wouldn't care about Lebron leaving, otherwise, I would still be defending him as the GOAT..

Thebesteva
01-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Since returning to the court from his "Miami visit": 30 PPG, 7 RPG, 6 APG on a ridiculous 60% True Shooting..

Cavs are 6-1 since his "return":lol..

How does he get away with it? Does the league just look the other way? Overrated shit bag :lol

Malik Hairston
01-26-2015, 11:13 PM
How does he get away with it? Does the league just look the other way? Overrated shit bag :lol

Every great player in the NBA is on PEDs, tbh..this is just an example of why it's funny that people act oblivious to it, though..

Just like how Kobe went to Germany, and how Peyton Manning has miraculous "surgeries" :lol..

Thebesteva
01-26-2015, 11:33 PM
Every great player in the NBA is on PEDs, tbh..this is just an example of why it's funny that people act oblivious to it, though..

Just like how Kobe went to Germany, and how Peyton Manning has miraculous "surgeries" :lol..

Tbh, during med school, they glorified the deans list students. They were usually like 10 students who were always on top of the class. Came to find out at least 4 of them were self admitted adderall addicts. Everyone is on PED's now a days, its bs

Molotov
01-26-2015, 11:38 PM

what a faggot :rollin :lmao :rollin

DJR210
01-27-2015, 12:21 AM
How long does a dose last? Should he wearing off already IMO.

JamStone
01-27-2015, 11:48 AM
Pro athletes use PEDs. This is not news. I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of the NBA and MLB use. And I'm sure that percentage is way higher for the NFL.

As a sidenote, I think it's why guys like Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens should get in the MLB HOF. Not because I like either guy, but because it wasn't as isolated as some think or suggested. It's become more and more apparent that it wasn't just a handful of players using. Maybe it wasn't the entire league, but enough that some notion of competitive advantage was minimized to a certain degree.

Brazil
01-27-2015, 12:31 PM
title changed ? :lol

Franklin
01-27-2015, 10:28 PM
harlem is a self admitted faggot, no argument about that tbh.