PDA

View Full Version : lol Fantastic FOur reboot (Trailer)

lefty
01-27-2015, 09:43 AM
:lmao

http://www.superherohype.com/news/327987-the-fantastic-four-trailer-is-here#/slide/1

SupremeGuy
01-27-2015, 11:25 AM
:cry needs more minority actors :cry
:cry they should all be trannys :cry

BigRepug :cry

ohmwrecker
01-27-2015, 12:33 PM
:lol ^

This movie looks like shit btw

jeebus
01-27-2015, 12:41 PM
I dunno. It looks better than The Avengers, all of the phase II Marvel movies, and better than the B:loltm:loln movies. However, it's not quite as good as Tobey MacGod's Spiderman 3, the 2005 Fantastic FOur, or Captain Murica: The First Avenger.

Aztecfan03
01-27-2015, 01:20 PM
I dunno. It looks better than The Avengers, all of the phase II Marvel movies, and better than the B:loltm:loln movies. However, it's not quite as good as Tobey MacGod's Spiderman 3, the 2005 Fantastic FOur, or Captain Murica: The First Avenger.

THe FIrst Avenger was pretty good.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2015, 01:23 PM
So Ben just doesn't wear pants anymore?

It's funny to have a teaser trailer for a movie absolutely no one is wanting.

Pauly D
01-27-2015, 03:41 PM

every part of this post is retarded. Some of it makes me think you're not trolling tho

lefty
01-27-2015, 04:04 PM
Obviou trolling is obvious :lol

spurraider21
01-27-2015, 04:05 PM
So Ben just doesn't wear pants anymore?

It's funny to have a teaser trailer for a movie absolutely no one is wanting.
Link?

spurraider21
01-27-2015, 04:06 PM
:rollin

I like cap america tho

jeebus
01-27-2015, 04:18 PM
Fantastic FOur

:tu my nigga

jeebus
01-27-2015, 04:18 PM
:rollin

I like cap america tho
I do too. That's why I see this new remake of the remake being on par with it.

Aztecfan03
01-27-2015, 05:39 PM
Obviou trolling is obvious :lol

but captain america still shouldn't be grouped with those abominations.

Technique
01-27-2015, 06:43 PM
This is shit

Avante
01-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Why Hollywod..STILL..hasn't done Elric of Melniborn..???? If done the way Moorcock wrote it would be far and away the best of the Superhero movies. The albino prince and his vampiric runesword.....Stormbringer.

The Elric saga as good as it gets.

I had the first Fantastic Four comic, it breaks my heart that I sold all my comics years ago. Yep, dumb kid.

In the comics they'd have The Thing battling with The Hulk. The Thing being just a little smaller, while in the movies we see a huge difference in size.

Pauly D
01-28-2015, 12:00 AM
What did Elric run in the 100m though?

HI-FI
01-28-2015, 12:55 AM
:lol
looks really stupid but not as bad as I figured. seems like they are aping Nolan or Interstellar with the vibe. still i highly doubt i'll ever see this garbage. never saw the previous FF films (totally forgot there was a sequel). I'd like to check out the Roger Corman low budget version though. too bad josh gad isn't in it because i'd like to see how much shittier it can get.

redzero
01-28-2015, 01:18 AM
Hats off to whoever did the casting, because the resemblance between Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan is uncanny.

Avante
01-28-2015, 02:23 AM
What did Elric run in the 100m though?

The Isle of Melniborn ran the indoor 60, there were no outdoor tracks because of the dragons. Elric was a 6.55 guy, which is stil the albino record.

pookenstein
01-28-2015, 05:48 AM
Hats off to whoever did the casting, because the resemblance between Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan is uncanny.

Kate Mara is in this movie??? Count me in. I don't care if the film is good or bad. Kate maks it an absolute nobrainer. Instant boner.

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 11:45 AM
Hats off to whoever did the casting, because the resemblance between Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan is uncanny.Being politically correct is more important than plot or logic :cry

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 11:46 AM
Kate Mara is in this movie??? Count me in. I don't care if the film is good or bad. Kate maks it an absolute nobrainer. Instant boner.Very true. :toast

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 11:56 AM
Being politically correct is more important than plot or logic :cryWhat is so important about the comic book movie plot that hinges on the biological relation of Sue and Johnny?

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 12:47 PM
The same part of the plot that makes it necessary to shit on their source material and make Johnny a different race, tbh. lol If they don't care about the source material, why use it? Why not just make this a new team? The Politically Correct 4. They could all be minority gender bending trannys and whatnot.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 12:50 PM
The same part of the plot that makes it necessary to shit on their source material and make Johnny a different race, tbh. lol If they don't care about the source material, why use it? Why not just make this a new team? The Politically Correct 4. They could all be minority gender bending trannys and whatnot.Nice rant -- but what is so important about the comic book movie plot that hinges on the biological relation of Sue and Johnny?

Things get changed in every adaptation. That's why they are called adaptations.

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 12:50 PM
Nice rant -- but what is so important about the comic book movie plot that hinges on the biological relation of Sue and Johnny?

The same part of the plot that makes it necessary to shit on their source material and make Johnny a different race, tbh. lol If they don't care about the source material, why use it? Why not just make this a new team? The Politically Correct 4. They could all be minority gender bending trannys and whatnot.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 12:51 PM
The same part of the plot that makes it necessary to shit on their source material and make Johnny a different race, tbhWhat part is that? I don't see source material being "shit on" -- it's just a change.

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 12:54 PM
Changing the biological relationships and race of major characters is shitting on the source material, tbh.

spurraider21
01-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Changing the biological relationships and race of major characters is shitting on the source material, tbh.
maybe they'll be adopted siblings :lol

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 01:00 PM
Changing the biological relationships and race of major characters is shitting on the source material, tbh.Why? What is so important about the comic book movie plot that hinges on the biological relation of Sue and Johnny?

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 01:00 PM
maybe they'll be adopted siblings :lolWhy not?

spurraider21
01-28-2015, 01:01 PM
Why not?
...that's why I said it. I think its a possibility.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 01:02 PM
...that's why I said it. I think its a possibility.Right. Their last names are still the same and i guess their father is in the movie as well.

I think overall FF doesn't translate well to movies by itself. Maybe Fox should try some crossover shit with X-Men and Deadpool if they want to keep the rights.

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 01:23 PM
maybe they'll be adopted siblings :lolWell duh lol that's pretty much a given now.

What is so important about the comic book movie plot that hinges on the biological relation of Sue and Johnny?

We might as well stop this dance now, tbh. You're going to continue to pretend that you don't understand my point and I'm not going to let you paint me into a corner. Like 99% of our interactions, that's how it's going to end.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 01:28 PM
We might as well stop this dance now, tbh. You're going to continue to pretend that you don't understand my point and I'm not going to let you paint me into a corner. Like 99% of our interactions, that's how it's going to end.Your "point" really makes no sense though.

You have yet to point out one aspect of the comic book stories that depended on Johnny and Sue's being blood related.

I do not know every FF story ever, so if you have special knowledge of one drop that knowledge now. Otherwise, you are pissed that Johnny is black only because Johnny is black.

ohmwrecker
01-28-2015, 01:30 PM
You're going to continue to pretend that you don't understand my point and I'm not going to let you paint me into a corner. Like 99% of our interactions, that's how it's going to end.

Your point is stupid. It's a fucking comic book, moron.

Bynumite
01-28-2015, 01:31 PM
I'm not a super hero movie geek but how many super hero teams does marvel have?

Off the top it's the Avengers, X Men, Fantastic Four, who else?

They should make a movie where they all go at each other, like the super hero playoffs or something :lol

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 01:33 PM
lol SupremeGuy still mad that Hasselhoff isn't reprising Nick Fury.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 01:35 PM

They should make a movie where they all go at each other, like the super hero playoffs or something :lolFox owns the movie rights to the latter two, so they could actually do a Civil War-y type thing with the FF trying to help round up the mutants for the gubmit or something.

ohmwrecker
01-28-2015, 01:35 PM

Literally, shit tons.

spurraider21
01-28-2015, 01:39 PM
lol SupremeGuy still mad that Hasselhoff isn't reprising Nick Fury.
It's ruined the marvel cinematic universe

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Your point is stupid. It's a fucking comic book, moron.Yes, the source material is from a comic book. Good job. :toast

ohmwrecker
01-28-2015, 01:41 PM
Yes, the source material is from a comic book. Good job. :toast

Right. Who gives a shit?

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 01:42 PM
lol SupremeGuy still mad that Hasselhoff isn't reprising Nick Fury.Yes yes, I get it. In your mind white is bad and black is good.

It's ruined the marvel cinematic universeNothing will ever be the same. :cry

:lol

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 01:44 PM
Right. Who gives a shit?The same people that decided to make major changes to main characters? You should be asking them why they did it, tbh. I can't answer for them.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 01:44 PM
Yes yes, I get it. In your mind white is bad and black is good. I'm fine with Fury and Storm as cast. Also fine with the rest of the cast as far as I can tell -- the white ones.

Why are you so against black Johnny Storm?

Trill Clinton
01-28-2015, 01:54 PM

They should make a movie where they all go at each other, like the super hero playoffs or something :lol

the next captain america movie will be pretty close to that

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 01:58 PM
It's not black Johnny Storm, it's hollywood placating minorities by randomly choosing characters who are white in their source material(as their writer intended) to another race that annoys me. I'm Hispanic and I'd be annoyed if they made Johnny into a Hispanic/American-Mexican/Mexican. lol You don't find it offensive that hollywood can't be bothered to find black heroes to turn into films so they just choose random white ones from established franchises to turn black? I suppose as it's base, I just find that forcing diversity and political correctness down an entire generation's throat has created more problems than good.

ohmwrecker
01-28-2015, 01:59 PM
The same people that decided to make major changes to main characters? You should be asking them why they did it, tbh. I can't answer for them.

I don't care. You do.

The Gemini Method
01-28-2015, 02:07 PM
Never forgave the Fantastic 4 for not doing Dr. Doom his justice...

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 02:08 PM
I don't care. You do.You asked me who gave a shit? Well, I'm telling you that the people who decided to make major changes to main characters are the ones who gave a shit. I just think it's stupid.

RsxPiimp
01-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Im excited for this tbh. I like the fact they switched things up a bit. It's similar to alternate universes in comics. Michael B. Jordan was great in that other super hero based movie. He'll do fine as Human Torch.

ohmwrecker
01-28-2015, 02:12 PM
You asked me who gave a shit? Well, I'm telling you that the people who decided to make major changes to main characters are the ones who gave a shit. I just think it's stupid.

If they are changing a variable from the source material, they probably don't give a shit. I think it's stupid that people get their panties all twisted because a black actor plays a fictional character in a fucking movie.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 02:15 PM
It's not black Johnny Storm, it's hollywood placating minorities by randomly choosing characters who are white in their source material(as their writer intended) to another race that annoys me.So it's black Johnny Storm
I'm Hispanic and I'd be annoyed if they made Johnny into a Hispanic/American-Mexican/Mexican.Or if they had a half Mexican play his sister! Imagine the scandal!
lol You don't find it offensive that hollywood can't be bothered to find black heroes to turn into films so they just choose random white ones from established franchises to turn black?Why would I find that offensive? They're comic book movies.
I suppose as it's base, I just find that forcing diversity and political correctness down an entire generation's throat has created more problems than good.What problems does black Johnny Storm cause?

The Gemini Method
01-28-2015, 02:22 PM
What problems does black Johnny Storm cause? He might show up late when fighting crime.

SupremeGuy
01-28-2015, 02:23 PM
What problems does black Johnny Storm cause?I suppose as it's base, I just find that forcing diversity and political correctness down an entire generation's throat has created more problems than good. Nowadays, people feel like their race/religion/gender/sex/etc has to be included in anything they're watching or it's bigoted.

ohmwrecker
01-28-2015, 02:41 PM
I suppose as it's base, I just find that forcing diversity and political correctness down an entire generation's throat has created more problems than good. Nowadays, people feel like their race/religion/gender/sex/etc has to be included in anything they're watching or it's bigoted.

Maybe he was the best actor who auditioned.

lol all that other garbage

cantthinkofanything
01-28-2015, 02:45 PM
What problems does black Johnny Storm cause?

He might show up late when fighting crime.

Sounds like a good Family Feud question.

He might steal from the other superheros.

The Gemini Method
01-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Sounds like a good Family Feud question.

He might steal from the other superheros.

Starts blaming the other non-black superheroes for his shortcomings.

cantthinkofanything
01-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Starts blaming the other non-black superheroes for his shortcomings.

can't read the "do not push" sign on doomsday button

The Gemini Method
01-28-2015, 02:55 PM
can't read the "do not push" sign on doomsday button

Can come in handy when the Fantastic Four need a vehicle in a jiff. Terrible if they need the electricity bill paid on time.

cantthinkofanything
01-28-2015, 03:02 PM
Can come in handy when the Fantastic Four need a vehicle in a jiff. Terrible if they need the electricity bill paid on time.

people refuse to get saved by him because he smells bad

redzero
01-29-2015, 01:57 AM
What I have a problem with is the fact that they made Johnny Black and kept his sister White. I'm not really a fan of the Fantastic Four, so it really doesn't matter a lot to me either way, but I just think it's a weird decision to not just make both of them Black. Or to just make The Thing Black. Or Mr. Fantastic.

It's just peculiar how the token Black character was handled.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2015, 02:38 AM
What I have a problem with is the fact that they made Johnny Black and kept his sister White. I'm not really a fan of the Fantastic Four, so it really doesn't matter a lot to me either way, but I just think it's a weird decision to not just make both of them Black. Or to just make The Thing Black. Or Mr. Fantastic.

It's just peculiar how the token Black character was handled.How is the Human Torch a token character?

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 02:41 AM
How is the Human Torch a token character?
I don't think he was referring specifically to Johnny Storm.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2015, 02:50 AM
I don't think he was referring specifically to Johnny Storm.Well a token character would by definition not be one of the leads.

If Sue had a sassy black girlfriend, that would be a token character.

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 02:56 AM
Well a token character would by definition not be one of the leads.

If Sue had a sassy black girlfriend, that would be a token character.
I think he was trying to say "if they wanted to cast a black actor (this would be the token Black character he referred to), they should have either made it both of the storms, or one of the other characters"

ChumpDumper
01-29-2015, 03:04 AM
I think he was trying to say "if they wanted to cast a black actor (this would be the token Black character he referred to), they should have either made it both of the storms, or one of the other characters"Neither of those characters are token characters.

If he wants to call it a token casting decision, that would be more accurate.

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 03:56 AM
Neither of those characters are token characters.

If he wants to call it a token casting decision, that would be more accurate.
Yep. Based on the context of the rest of his post, I thought it was obvious.

By the way, there are 3 prepositional phrases in that last sentence. I know I said I'd give you a week to go over the subject, but I'd be really impressed if you could spot and label all 3.

SupremeGuy
01-29-2015, 07:02 AM
Starts blaming the other non-black superheroes for his shortcomings.:lmao

SupremeGuy
01-29-2015, 07:13 AM
Yep. Based on the context of the rest of his post, I thought it was obvious.

By the way, there are 3 prepositional phrases in that last sentence. I know I said I'd give you a week to go over the subject, but I'd be really impressed if you could spot and label all 3.It was pretty fucking obvious, tbh. lol It was also obvious that cumdumpster was going to key in on it with his mentally retarded reading comprehension and change the meaning of the post.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2015, 10:14 AM
It was pretty fucking obvious, tbh. lol It was also obvious that cumdumpster was going to key in on it with his mentally retarded reading comprehension and change the meaning of the post.Other posters' misuse of terms is not my fault or problem.

So far the only stated reason you guys are upset with the casting choice is because the actor is black and nothing else. That's pretty pathetic.

Trill Clinton
01-29-2015, 11:03 AM
jesus christ you geeks are so obsessed with race. michael b jordan is a great actor and won the role because, wait for it......HE WON THE AUDITION!!!

its a fictional character, dummies. keep the white tears flowing, though.

Chinook
01-29-2015, 11:06 AM

It's just peculiar how the token Black character was handled.

No way in hell they were going to make Sue black, or Reed. Hollywood may want to act diverse, but interracial couplings (especially BM/WF) are still frowned upon. Surprised they didn't make the Thing black, though.

I guess they can say that having a non-traditional family reaches more audiences. Or whatever. Surprised none of the cast is gay.

Trill Clinton
01-29-2015, 11:08 AM
if hollywood can make a movie full of blonde haired and blue eyed egyptians, they can make a fictional character whatever race they want.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2015, 11:10 AM
They made jesus white for crying out loud...

:lmao

ChumpDumper
01-29-2015, 11:13 AM
No way in hell they were going to make Sue black, or Reed. Hollywood may want to act diverse, but interracial couplings (especially BM/WF) are still frowned upon.Watch out for det Jessica Jones Netflix series.

Blake
01-29-2015, 11:21 AM
FF reboot set for 2025:

was about to post how pissed I was. Fucking disgrace. Also heres a pic since Lefty was too lazy to post it

http://www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2015/01/ghostbarcast.jpeg

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2015, 11:32 AM
my bad.

RsxPiimp
01-29-2015, 11:33 AM
jesus christ you geeks are so obsessed with race. michael b jordan is a great actor and won the role because, wait for it......HE WON THE AUDITION!!!

its a fictional character, dummies. keep the white tears flowing, though.

Aztecfan03
01-29-2015, 11:46 AM
No way in hell they were going to make Sue black, or Reed. Hollywood may want to act diverse, but interracial couplings (especially BM/WF) are still frowned upon. Surprised they didn't make the Thing black, though.

I guess they can say that having a non-traditional family reaches more audiences. Or whatever. Surprised none of the cast is gay.

The Thing being black might be construed as racist.

ChumpDumper
01-29-2015, 11:50 AM
The Thing being black might be construed as racist.Could be a real problem since he's not wearing pants in this movie.

I will burn the theater down if they make a "thing" joke about that.

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2015, 11:50 AM
The Thing being black might be construed as racist.

LOL. There is no doubt.

https://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/ff-thing1.jpg

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 12:28 PM
if hollywood can make a movie full of blonde haired and blue eyed egyptians, they can make a fictional character whatever race they want.
You seem bitter about casting because of race

Aztecfan03
01-29-2015, 12:50 PM
I would just rather sue and johnny be possibly blood-related because i don't them to waste time explaining how they became brother and sister, especially with the characters being so young. With alba and evans it was far-fetched but at least possible to be half-siblings.

Chinook
01-29-2015, 01:11 PM
You seem bitter about casting because of race

blackegyptians.jpg

Trill Clinton
01-29-2015, 01:19 PM

dang, that ancient egyptian looks just like my pops when he had a fro

SupremeGuy
01-29-2015, 01:31 PM

They made jesus white for crying out loud...

:lmaoKeep the black tears flowing. :cry

inb4:downspin:

apalisoc_9
01-29-2015, 02:45 PM
I'm not black :lol

And Egyptians are Middle easterns not black :lol

Still Jesus as a White Guy...:lmao

White people worshiping a brownie :lmao

telling Kid Jesus is White :lmao

lefty
01-29-2015, 06:10 PM
I thought Egypt was in North Africa

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2015, 06:16 PM
I thought Egypt was in North Africa

and denial ain't a river in Egypt

http://i.imgur.com/CJFYVI6.jpg

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2015, 06:18 PM
and that's nacho cheese neither

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzo05jWlLu1qekhu2o1_r1_400.png

lefty
08-07-2015, 06:43 AM
:lmao as expected, this movie is an epic fail

:lmao 7% on RT

Trainwreck2100
08-07-2015, 10:30 AM
:lmao as expected, this movie is an epic fail

:lmao 7% on RT
When Chris Evans was Johnny storm this shit was 27%

ChumpDumper
08-07-2015, 11:40 AM
When Chris Evans was Johnny storm this shit was 27%The original series problem was cheesy writing and TV actors out of their depths. Looks like they decided the biggest problem was pants on the Thing.

Trainwreck2100
08-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Lol 4ffirm4tive 4ction's a flop

Avante
08-07-2015, 08:11 PM
I had the very first Fantastic Four comic book. Around 17 I had that....need to get rid of these childish things......Damn!!!!!!!!!

That comic is worth how much today?

Gent
08-11-2015, 09:35 AM
Movie bombed.

Happens when you take a gamble on putting the weight of popular comic characters on nobodies.

except Kate Mara, does anybody know the rest of the cast from somewhere else?

SpursforSix
08-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Movie bombed.

Happens when you take a gamble on putting the weight of popular comic characters on nobodies.

except Kate Mara, does anybody know the rest of the cast from somewhere else?

Dan Castellaneta is the voice of Homer Simpson.
Miles Teller is the kid from Whiplash.

jjktkk
08-11-2015, 10:57 AM
One fight scene late in the movie. BORING! Hope the sequel is better, although the Thing character looked better than Michael Chiklis dressed in a costume.

Xevious
08-12-2015, 09:06 AM
One fight scene late in the movie. BORING! Hope the sequel is better, although the Thing character looked better than Michael Chiklis dressed in a costume.
Doubtful there will be a sequel with the numbers they're pulling. Hopefully the franchise falls to Marvel after this.

jjktkk
08-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Doubtful there will be a sequel with the numbers their pulling. Hopefully the franchise falls to Marvel after this.

I read an article on Yahoo stating the sequel will be Jun 2017, and yea, I hope Marvel will produce it. Too good of a comic book for this kind of crap imo.

Blake
08-12-2015, 11:05 AM
You really went to see it? Ouch.

Xevious
08-12-2015, 11:12 AM
I read an article on Yahoo stating the sequel will be Jun 2017, and yea, I hope Marvel will produce it. Too good of a comic book for this kind of crap imo.

If Marvel does make a FF movie, it will not be a sequel to this movie.

Trainwreck2100
08-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Doubtful there will be a sequel with the numbers they're pulling. Hopefully the franchise falls to Marvel after this.

fox will keep turning out crap movies to keep the rights.

Pauly D
08-12-2015, 07:12 PM

No, it's really not. All of them are lame versions of other characters elsewhere. Just forget it and move on. Marvel's cinematic universe is already gonna be super congested and obviously no one else can pull it off

Reck
08-12-2015, 07:12 PM
I dont know why they would make another FF movie given that all 3 movies they've done so far have been utter shit.

Boogie Munster
08-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Fox has 7 years to make Fantastic Four movies to keep the rights. They can hold off till 2021 just to be cunts. But with Wolverine leaving, they can possible work a deal where Fox uses Marvel characters for X-Men and FF rights go back. But that's a big IF. Fox ain't Sony.

Red Hawk #21
08-12-2015, 11:05 PM
This movie sucked. The only good things about this movie were Dr. Franklin Storm and Doctor Doom. The movie was just so dark, dreary, and boring. It's almost like 95% of the movie was some kind of buildup - for nothing. The scene in which Ben goes to Panama to go get Reed was refreshing in that it was one of the only scenes that were actually bright. The rest of the movie was just so dark because they were either in the lab, in the training facilities, or on Planet Zero. I thought they did a good job showing how powerful Doctor Doom was but there was only one fight scene so that was pretty lame as well. And they never really explained why Victor became Doctor Doom. Dude just started wrecking shit and killing people for no apparent reason.

I wish the movie could've played out like this:
1. Buildup of Fantastic Four/ Background on Characters.
2. Acquisition of Powers.
3. Training.
4. Some kind of fighting scenes in which they fight someone aside from Doctor Doom.
5. Emergence of Victor as Doctor Doom and explanation on why he has become evil.
6. Fight between Fantastic Four and Doom (On Earth) in which Doom kicks their asses but doesn't kill them.
7. Regroup/More Training.
8. Fight between Fantastic Four and Doom (On Planet Zero) in which they are finally able to beat Doom.

Overall I'll give this movie a 3/10 and SMH at that last dialogue. Yeah, the "What should we call ourselves" dialogue. That scene was downright horrible.
:wakeup

Trainwreck2100
08-12-2015, 11:32 PM
This movie sucked. The only good things about this movie were Dr. Franklin Storm and Doctor Doom. The movie was just so dark, dreary, and boring. It's almost like 95% of the movie was some kind of buildup - for nothing. The scene in which Ben goes to Panama to go get Reed was refreshing in that it was one of the only scenes that were actually bright. The rest of the movie was just so dark because they were either in the lab, in the training facilities, or on Planet Zero. I thought they did a good job showing how powerful Doctor Doom was but there was only one fight scene so that was pretty lame as well. And they never really explained why Victor became Doctor Doom. Dude just started wrecking shit and killing people for no apparent reason.

I wish the movie could've played out like this:
1. Buildup of Fantastic Four/ Background on Characters.
2. Acquisition of Powers.
3. Training.
4. Some kind of fighting scenes in which they fight someone aside from Doctor Doom.
5. Emergence of Victor as Doctor Doom and explanation on why he has become evil.
6. Fight between Fantastic Four and Doom (On Earth) in which Doom kicks their asses but doesn't kill them.
7. Regroup/More Training.
8. Fight between Fantastic Four and Doom (On Planet Zero) in which they are finally able to beat Doom.

Overall I'll give this movie a 3/10 and SMH at that last dialogue. Yeah, the "What should we call ourselves" dialogue. That scene was downright horrible.
:wakeup
They shouldn't have even fought dr. doom. He should have taken his powers to latter's and used them to conquer his country while the ff have to deal with some side villain