PDA

View Full Version : Pop hasn't called Danny's number in the last 8 games..

apalisoc_9
01-28-2015, 03:34 PM
At least not in the same volume as last year...

I'm not the biggest Danny Green fan, but I'm tired of these Parker and Tim PnR..In the minutes that those two played together, Danny hasn't had that much opportunity for a three point play call.

One of the biggest reasons why the spurs were so good last year was because Danny would absolutely Kill the opposing's teams will by hitting those killer threes..But I haven't seen much of it..You could argue he hasn't been shooting the three ball well enough, but the alternatives aren't really doing that much better either..

Any other reason why Danny is not getting that much looks in the last 8 games?

Cry Havoc
01-28-2015, 03:50 PM
"I didn't watch the game, but, the stats I'm using to judge Spurs games seem to suggest that I make a thread about this"

look_at_g_shred
01-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Dude hasn't been open. Teams are closing on him hard. If danny isn't hitting, we aren't rolling. His offense is vital for the first unit. Parker's penetration (or lack their of) is a big part of it too.

benjirh
01-28-2015, 05:18 PM
His usage rate was at a 3yr high last month. He came back down to average this month.
He is actually shooting a better 3pt% this month than last.
He is averaging 8 fg and 5 3fg a game over the last five. Numbers that are right in line with last year.

Basically, I am unsure what you are referring to. Is your assessment just from watching games? I guess I am not quite sure how you are determining whether or not Pop is "calling his number".

Cry Havoc
01-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Is your assessment just from watching games?

:lol The subtle goods, tbh :lol

Diego20
01-28-2015, 05:20 PM
"I didn't watch the game, but, the stats I'm using to judge Spurs games seem to suggest that I make a thread about this"

Just post the cat line again, you don't care about any thread but Enrique ones..

milkyway21
01-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Any other reason why Danny is not getting that much looks in the last 8 games?

Rest? :rolleyes

Cry Havoc
01-28-2015, 06:31 PM
Just post the cat line again, you don't care about any thread but Enrique ones..

Wow, completely right. Why, my post history must consist of nothing except Tony Parker praise!

ThaBigFundamental21
01-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Honestly, the Spurs Offense has just been horrible this year. Especially compared to what we are used to, obviously. No one can seem to consistently hit the 3 ball. The middle is clogged as a result. Its just not a good situation.

TheGreatYacht
01-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Pot calling the kettle black :lol

Wow, you accomplished to type a whole sentence without the word "Manu" in it. Congrats downy :tu