PDA

View Full Version : George Clooney's squeeze doing the lord's work...

spurraider21
01-28-2015, 11:48 PM
Thebesteva get in here, we got a new hero :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKIEqHWp3PA&feature=youtu.be

Thebesteva
01-29-2015, 12:22 AM
Thebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939) get in here, we got a new hero :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKIEqHWp3PA&feature=youtu.be

:cry beautiful

But, the turks will have her assasinated soon for this

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 12:45 AM
:cry beautiful

But, the turks will have her assasinated soon for this
if they do, George would put on the batman costume from that shitty movie and avenge her :lol

Thebesteva
01-29-2015, 01:04 AM
if they do, George would put on the batman costume from that shitty movie and avenge her :lol

:lol Do you seriously think the Armenian genocide will ever be recognized? First of all the Turks have to much pull on the US for war with the middle east which seems to be never ending and 2nd of all the Jews dont want the Armenians to steal their genocide thunder.

I always thought Jews would love Armenians but they seem to not like the idea of them getting recognition

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 01:17 AM
:lol Do you seriously think the Armenian genocide will ever be recognized? First of all the Turks have to much pull on the US for war with the middle east which seems to be never ending and 2nd of all the Jews dont want the Armenians to steal their genocide thunder.

I always thought Jews would love Armenians but they seem to not like the idea of them getting recognition
i think its truly hilarious that it hasn't already :lol

imagine the US denied having removed the native americans from their homes

Thebesteva
01-29-2015, 01:25 AM
i think its truly hilarious that it hasn't already :lol

imagine the US denied having removed the native americans from their homes

Its a touchy subject. The bigger genocide Armenians have is 1) They hate eachother. Instead of supporting their own people they hold them down. When they see a rich armenian family they automatically say 'its fraud bro'. 2) The fact the girls no longer like Armenian guys and prefer monkeys instead of Armenians is a sad state. You can thank the Kardashians for that

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 01:37 AM
Its a touchy subject. The bigger genocide Armenians have is 1) They hate eachother. Instead of supporting their own people they hold them down. When they see a rich armenian family they automatically say 'its fraud bro'.
this is true. and its not just a money thing. its where you're from. obviously it all goes back to the motherland... but after the genocide everybody scattered. so you have the persian armos, the turkish armos, lebanese, syrian, etc. and all the groups basically mutually dislike the others

2) The fact the girls no longer like Armenian guys and prefer monkeys instead of Armenians is a sad state. You can thank the Kardashians for that
meh, this isn't that true. at least not in the big picture. armos typically still are on the lookout for other armos. they might date around, but they tend to settle with each other... by a wide margin

Thebesteva
01-29-2015, 01:40 AM
this is true. and its not just a money thing. its where you're from. obviously it all goes back to the motherland... but after the genocide everybody scattered. so you have the persian armos, the turkish armos, lebanese, syrian, etc. and all the groups basically mutually dislike the others

meh, this isn't that true. at least not in the big picture. armos typically still are on the lookout for other armos. they might date around, but they tend to settle with each other... by a wide margin

Armenians also need to drive safer, whats up with that shit?

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 01:45 AM
Armenians also need to drive safer, whats up with that shit?
the problem is the first generation armenians that are born here (same boat i'm in). when the first generation immigrated, they were humble, hard working... because they literally had to build their lives up with a starting point of zero. most families were broken or devastated and essentially came as refugees trying to escape conflict in middle east (especially true during the lebanese civil war). a lot of armenians did well, and now the kids born here live decent lifestyles. a bunch of them are lazy as fuck because their aspiration in life is "to work with my parents" instead of actually making something of themselves.

so they end up not really enhancing their life, and buy BMW's while renting a 2 bedroom apartment. fucking morons :lol. one of the advantages of being a nerd in school was that i surrounded myself with a more goal oriented group, so i've avoided a lot of the lazy types i mentioned