PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Jenner to become a woman? wtf

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2015, 06:28 PM
Bruce Jenner is Taking Estrogen Hormones - New Report

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/01/29/bruce-jenner-taking-estrogen-hormones-new-report

SnakeBoy
01-29-2015, 06:51 PM
Bruce Jenner to become a ugly woman? wtf

fify

ohmwrecker
01-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Those goddamn Kardashians fucked that poor bastard up but good.

Strange Love
01-29-2015, 06:58 PM
Those goddamn Kardashians fucked that poor bastard up but good.

Literally what I was going to say. smh

DJR210
01-29-2015, 07:32 PM
Damn, how bad is Kris Jenner's pussy to have done this to him?

Leetonidas
01-29-2015, 07:33 PM
Hang out with tranny looking whores for years and become one yourself :lmao

Technique
01-29-2015, 08:01 PM
His daughers have already sold their souls to the devil

Thebesteva
01-29-2015, 09:55 PM
That family is so sick

Blake
01-29-2015, 10:32 PM
They make Kanye look like a normal dude

Jacob1983
01-29-2015, 11:01 PM
In other news, water is wet.

Infinite_limit
01-29-2015, 11:04 PM
http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/55018-flashback-friday-bruce-jenner-wins-gold-medal-at-1976-olympic-games/1344626706_bruce-medal-467.jpg

Infinite_limit
01-29-2015, 11:09 PM
NOW you understand why most the girls in the family are laying with blacks

Avante
01-30-2015, 01:49 AM
I don't think you non track geeks really get the fact that there was a time when he was considered the greatest athlete in the world, which comes with winning the Olympic decathlon. He was amazing!

Then off to Hollywod where he starred in White Tiger a movie based on the life of Jim Gregory a white QB out of nearby Corcoran who was the first white QB in the SWAC. I worked with one of his HS linemen.

You would have never guessed watching him compete in track that he'd turn out all fucked up like he is now.

Almost met him in Bakersfield, I showed up late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImTPnOkfUhk

A 47.5 would win most state HS 400m. A great time for a decathlete.

Biernutz
01-30-2015, 01:51 AM
I remember when that guy was a stud decathlon gold metal winner...Now look at him....
The Kardashan family women has turned every guy who had anything to do with
them into a bunch of strange whipped bitches. Run Kanye Run while you still have a set of balls.

Trill Clinton
01-30-2015, 01:56 AM
i don't see why the kardashian gets the blame for this. i don't really know too much about the guy but it seems like this has been bubbling inside of him for his entire life. now if he starts dating black men then i'd say the kardashian influence is real.

Infinite_limit
01-30-2015, 02:01 AM
i don't see why the kardashian gets the blame for this. i don't really know too much about the guy but it seems like this has been bubbling inside of him for his entire life. now if he starts dating black men then i'd say the kardashian influence is real.
Growing up with a weird white father pushed the daughters to another race

lefty
01-30-2015, 11:15 AM
lol Wachowskis broth...

JoeTait75
01-30-2015, 12:12 PM
The fleeting fame of the Olympic athlete messed him up more than anything, imo. Those guys are world-famous for about two weeks, then they drop off the face of the earth for four years or in some cases forever. Probably tough to handle for some types of people.

cantthinkofanything
01-30-2015, 12:14 PM
The fleeting fame of the Olympic athlete messed him up more than anything, imo. Those guys are world-famous for about two weeks, then they drop off the face of the earth for four years or in some cases forever. Probably tough to handle for some types of people.

I don't know. There has to be more than that. How many former Olympic medalists became transvestites? Avante?

MultiTroll
01-30-2015, 12:31 PM
I don't know. There has to be more than that. How many former Olympic medalists became transvestites? Avante?
As to Kuuntdashian influence on Bruce becoming Brucette, hmmn. It would seem like their relationship with Satan played into Bruce. But who knows?
Did he have some influence his whole life or did it all start after the Olympics and being introe'd into Hollywood?

Avante
01-30-2015, 12:32 PM

There have been movies made about....Jesse Owens, Jim Thorpe. Decathletes....Bruce Jenner, Rafer Johnson, Bob Mathias have been in movies. Who hasn't heard of Jim Thorpe, Wilma Rudolph*** Carl Lewis?

*** Wilma had polio as a kid (the youngest of 22 children) in the movie Forrest Gump she is the one who inspired that scene about Gump running out of his braces.

Avante
01-30-2015, 12:43 PM

Stella Walsh was an Olympic sprint gold medalist. Many years after her athletic days she was killed in a ....hmmmm? Can't remember..... Anyway....it was found out, she had a dick.

RD2191
01-30-2015, 01:00 PM
That's nuts. But I doubt ol dude just now decided to become a woman. Probably been in him all of his life.

cantthinkofanything
01-30-2015, 01:00 PM
Stella Walsh was an Olympic sprint gold medalist. Many years after her athletic days she was killed in a ....hmmmm? Can't remember..... Anyway....it was found out, she had a dick.

Listen up old man...yesterday was nice and calm without you in here spewing your underage tranny fantasies. Keep that woodie to yourself junior.

Avante
01-30-2015, 01:35 PM
Listen up old man...yesterday was nice and calm without you in here spewing your underage tranny fantasies. Keep that woodie to yourself junior.

Stella Walsh was no tranny and she wasn't a fantasy. Dude, your immaturity coupled with your stupidity is one sad situation, ok?

GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're stuck with the stupidity.

cantthinkofanything
01-30-2015, 01:39 PM
Stella Walsh was no tranny and she wasn't a fantasy. Dude, your immaturity coupled with your stupidity is one sad situation, ok?

GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're stuck with the stupidity.

Listen here weirdo...I'm not playing games anymore...

I don't care if you're into guys or guys that dress like girls...not my business. But it doesn't need to be mentioned EVERY SINGLE POST you do. I'm also making the assumption that you're trolling when you
said you "like em young and tight". If you were being serous, then you've got major issues.

KEEP THAT YOGURT THROWER IN YOUR PANTS GUSTAV!!!

Avante
01-30-2015, 02:19 PM
Listen here weirdo...I'm not playing games anymore...

I don't care if you're into guys or guys that dress like girls...not my business. But it doesn't need to be mentioned EVERY SINGLE POST you do. I'm also making the assumption that you're trolling when you
said you "like em young and tight". If you were being serous, then you've got major issues.

KEEP THAT YOGURT THROWER IN YOUR PANTS GUSTAV!!!

You always remind me of when I was just a kid. But you're stupid and I'm not.

cantthinkofanything
01-30-2015, 03:23 PM
You always remind me of when I was just a kid. But you're stupid and I'm not.

OMG you're such a perv!!!! You always like to mention kids. All your threads...all your lists...all your posts...SEEM TO ALWAYS LEAD BACK TO YOU TAKING ABOUT UNDERAGE TRANNIES.
Take my advise Liberace, take it down a notch.

ohmwrecker
01-30-2015, 05:39 PM
I don't think you non track geeks really get the fact that there was a time when he was considered the greatest athlete in the world, which comes with winning the Olympic decathlon. He was amazing!

Everybody knows this. It's easily accessible information. Do you really think you are the only one who can access this information?

Infinite_limit
01-30-2015, 05:54 PM
Everybody knows this. It's easily accessible information. Do you really think you are the only one who can access this information?
Avante holds resent towards the World Wide Web and Information Age overall

bulakenyo
01-30-2015, 06:27 PM
Not that active in this side of the forum, but why are you guys so mean towards Avante?

Anyway, yeah, I think Jenner's always felt like a female trapped inside a superathlete male's body, and only got the courage to actually have a sex change when he got at the age where he didnt give a fuck anymore what the world will say.

Strange Love
02-07-2015, 06:29 PM
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bruce-jenner-safe-horrific-car-crash-one-person-215000488-us-weekly.html

:lmao

This guy..errr girl??? cant catch a break after being dump by the Kardashians.

SupremeGuy
02-07-2015, 06:45 PM
He's looked like a lesbian since the late 80s so I guess he figured he might as well become one, tbh. lol That's one hell of a mid-life crisis. He couldn't just buy a bar or start doing coke with strippers?

DJR210
02-07-2015, 07:53 PM
He's looked like a lesbian since the late 80s

Seriously, how bad is Kris Jenner's pussy to do this to the poor guy..

DJR210
02-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Not that active in this side of the forum, but why are you guys so mean towards Avante?

Anyway, yeah, I think Jenner's always felt like a female trapped inside a superathlete male's body, and only got the courage to actually have a sex change when he got at the age where he didnt give a fuck anymore what the world will say.

Regarding your question about Avante..let's start with some background, and you can judge for yourself..

1. Has had dozens of accounts across many different forums, and has managed to be pinked or banned on all of them.

2. Raped children forced into sex slavery in a 3rd world country, while sticking to the defense of "all the sailors did it" or "I'm no pedophile, you shoot pedophiles in the head, ok?"

3. Creates threads with worthless almanac lists, with a shtick of being "the world's smartest man on any subject"*

4. Wears a skirt at home while he prunes shrubs for his wife. Cuts his wife's toenails with his teeth, usually on Sunday as she does not permit him to watch football like men.

5. Degenerate gambler.

6. Runs a daycare, even though he brags about sexual exploits against children online.

7. Bullies other posters on ST. Namely Koolaid Man.

8. Still drives to the bank to pay the mortgage with a paper check.

9. He's an old faggot

* = has since been neutered and can no longer spam the board with worthless threads

If there's any other questions, just let me know.

Strange Love
02-07-2015, 08:13 PM
* = has since been neutered and can no longer spam the board with worthless threads

Oh really? When did this happen?

No wonder I haven't seen the old fart around.

DJR210
02-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Oh really? When did this happen?

No wonder I haven't seen the old fart around.

Not sure. benefactor pointed it out to me a week or so ago.

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2015, 08:55 PM
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bruce-jenner-safe-horrific-car-crash-one-person-215000488-us-weekly.html

This guy..errr girl??? cant catch a break after being dump by the Kardashians.

Already driving like a woman.

DJR210
02-07-2015, 09:04 PM

:lol

I bet the other driver crashed after catching a glimpse of his horrific looking ass a lane over.

SupremeGuy
02-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Already driving like a woman.Damn. :rollin

Buddy Mignon
02-08-2015, 11:59 AM
The Kardashian daughters have popularized fucking niggas so much so that Bruce is willing to change his sex just to get a taste. Whiteman... this is one of your heroes here. You should be ashamed.

MultiTroll
02-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Will this car accident cost him being the host for the Grammys / Oscars?
You know that invite is coming.

DJR210
02-08-2015, 12:39 PM
The Kardashian daughters have popularized fucking niggas so much so that Bruce is willing to change his sex just to get a taste. Whiteman... this is one of your heroes here. You should be ashamed.

Why does he need to change his sex to get a taste of BBC? Woman is rock bottom for him IMO, should be easy for him to go be a faggot somewhere compared to a damn sex change..

The Reckoning
02-08-2015, 01:51 PM

/thread

Infinite_limit
02-08-2015, 01:51 PM
Hahah unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the matter

I read he's had a fetish with womens clothing since the 1980's. Actually had a drawer with womens panties and would wear Kris' robe. When Kris got involved with him, she forced Bruce to suppress and hide his fetish. Once their marriage started to fall apart (past 3 years) it resurfaced. And now since they are no longer together, Bruce feels free to finally be himself

Thread
02-08-2015, 02:20 PM
^It is a fetish that never ends.