PDA

View Full Version : Pop Purposely sat out kahwi for extended period of time..

apalisoc_9
01-29-2015, 10:29 PM
To make sure he misses the all-star game..

Last night was another effort to just make sure he doesn't make it...

Kawhi said he was OK after missing only 5 games....

And people think Kawhi is staying..He's going to force himself out of San Antonio.

The Big 3 never got this treatment when they were young...Sure Tp was benched every now and then..

Stephen Jackson

" Pop only cares about the Big 3"

dabom
01-29-2015, 10:31 PM
I can't run with this, but parker does suck this year. :clap

dabom
01-29-2015, 10:32 PM
Dude you're going to get pinked. :lol

Silver&Black
01-29-2015, 10:33 PM
spurraider21

You've got some updating to do.....

look_at_g_shred
01-29-2015, 10:35 PM
This is getting out of hand.

Mr Bones
01-29-2015, 10:42 PM
I offered to bet you $100 that Kawhi stays. if you're so sure he's leaving, why won't you bet?

Brazil
01-29-2015, 10:45 PM
Oh look another retarded thread

ducks
01-29-2015, 10:45 PM
sj thought he was better and wanted guaranteed minutes over manu and green
sj also said he only could play for pop but ended up playing with hawks that year

Mr Bones
01-29-2015, 10:47 PM
This thread is reaching paranoid schizophrenic levels. You call other people "Player Fans" but you're so unobjective about your favorite guy that you think his own coach is purposely sabotaging him?? :lol

Put the aluminum foil hat away, pal. What's next-- a theory that Tony Parker is paying Pop off to sabotage Kawhi?

apalisoc_9
01-29-2015, 10:48 PM
I'd bet legit spurstalkers 500 dollars that Kawhi will force himself out of San Antonio/ or We will hear a lot from the media about it..Sure he might be resigned but forcefully just Like Batum.

Spur|n|Austin
01-29-2015, 10:49 PM
Where's the off button on this schmuck?

Mr Bones
01-29-2015, 10:50 PM
?
I'd bet legit spurstalkers 500 dollars that Kawhi will force himself out of San Antonio/ or We will hear a lot from the media about it..Sure he might be resigned but forcefully just Like Batum.

:lmao Uh, yeah... either he WILL LEAVE... or some guys will TALK about him leaving. That's a daring bet!

spurraider21
01-29-2015, 10:51 PM
:lmao Uh, yeah... either he WILL LEAVE... or some guys will TALK about him leaving. That's a daring bet!
i'll bet you $500 that kawhi might leave

Mr Bones
01-29-2015, 10:52 PM
Just bet $100. You're the know it all who's never fucking wrong, right? Bet that he leaves, shit-talker.

Mel_13
01-29-2015, 10:53 PM
Even considering the source, this is a remarkably stupid thread.

ducks
kid is quiet I am sure he would want to do the media hype and stuff of the allstar stuff
contract wise nice but I bet he would just want to go home for a few days and go fishing

Mr Bones
I'll bet you guys a million dollars that Kawhi considers leaving... you know, like thinks about it one morning over his coffee...

:lmao

apalisoc_9
01-29-2015, 10:56 PM
I'm not sure if betting is allowed in spurstalk, but if its, I'd put 500 dollars....

I have confirmed sources that he's not happy in San Antonio...

Silver&Black
01-29-2015, 10:57 PM

Who are these sources?

bobcatfan4life
01-29-2015, 11:01 PM
Who are these sources?

Same as Malik Hariston's LeBron source.

Mel_13

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2476000/2476119_1330474650000.67res_389_292.jpg

Mr Bones
Who are these sources?

He has friends in Canada who are part of Kawhi's inner circle.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2015, 11:06 PM
unlike regular fans who have no NBA connection whatsoever..:lol

I actually know a few Staffs for certain teams in the NBA...Granted they're not big names in the organization but these guys know their stuff..

spurtech09
01-29-2015, 11:06 PM
win one more championship than KiWi can consider signing with another team :)

Nathan89
01-29-2015, 11:11 PM
Another cat worthy thread.

Mr Bones
01-29-2015, 11:12 PM
unlike regular fans who have no NBA connection whatsoever..:lol

I actually know a few Staffs for certain teams in the NBA...Granted they're not big names in the organization but these guys know their stuff..

:lolYeah, your uncle sells peanuts and soda at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2015, 11:59 PM
I have predicted numerous spurs moves in the past..

Spurs letting go of Jackson, Bruce bowen getting traded...

the only thing i've been wrong about in terms of trade or player movement is Kyle Korver not being a spur...

Spur|n|Austin
01-30-2015, 12:09 AM

the only thing i've been wrong about in terms of trade or player movement is Kyle Korver not being a spur...

links?

100%duncan
01-30-2015, 12:21 AM
links?

down in his butthole

KaiRMD1
01-30-2015, 12:34 AM

1000 dollars says Kawhi signs a new contract this summer, what do you say old sport? I think it's a fair bet, don't you?

Clipper Nation
01-30-2015, 12:37 AM
Another excellent basketball-related thread from one of the only unbiased fans upstairs, tbh. And all those player fans who want OP pinked can't help but reply to the thread as well. :toast

Kool Bob Love
01-30-2015, 12:58 AM
Another excellent basketball-related thread from one of the only unbiased fans upstairs, tbh. And all those player fans who want OP pinked can't help but reply to the thread as well. :toast

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Don_Toni_Bodiduchi/Gifs/hbkcock.gif (http://s13.photobucket.com/user/Don_Toni_Bodiduchi/media/Gifs/hbkcock.gif.html)

Mr Bones
01-30-2015, 01:02 AM

Not true. You were wrong here too: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243504&p=7786656#post7786656

That's the whole reason for this thread.

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 01:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif

Kuestmaster
01-30-2015, 03:49 AM
lol I hate player fans.

apalisoc_9
01-30-2015, 04:03 AM
1000 dollars says Kawhi signs a new contract this summer, what do you say old sport? I think it's a fair bet, don't you?

Make it 5k or we have no deal

Malik Hairston
01-30-2015, 04:23 AM
Same as Malik Hariston's LeBron source.

My source was correct, tbh, it has been confirmed by Dan LeBatard and even Pat Riley that Lebron led the Heat to believe that he was staying..

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 05:02 AM
My source was correct, tbh, it has been confirmed by Dan LeBatard and even Pat Riley that Lebron led the Heat to believe that he was staying..
:lol

I got it from a reliable source that he isn't even considering other teams, he's just building up drama and attention for the NBA, as he has been known to do, tbh..it's working, as all these fans are buying it and giving themselves false hope, etc..

Lebron and Wade will all return to the Heat next season, according to a reliable source, tbh..Bosh is considering the big money, he was annoyed by the money that Gortat received, but he wants to stay in Miami..the Heat also prefer Carmelo over Bosh, so if Carmelo agrees, they'll let Bosh walk(which I don't agree with)..

All these "reporters" with minimal credibility are being fed lies and bullshit, as usual..the only reliable reporter, Woj, is a geeky cuckold that is known as a top-tier Heat hater and obviously can't be trusted to provide Heat news..

Carry on, stop believing the bullshit, tbh..

pgardn
01-30-2015, 07:26 AM

This thread is helpful for me. I get to compile a new list of posters to ignore. I had the falsechumpdumper crew ignored and now they be gone. One can hope the aforementioned is more than coincidence.

Thanks for your contribution in my culling of the mental chaffe.

Please continue.

Raven
01-30-2015, 07:28 AM
OP is lame tbh imo.

Mr Bones
01-30-2015, 12:31 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7486870#post7486870)
I got it from a reliable source that he isn't even considering other teams, he's just building up drama and attention for the NBA, as he has been known to do, tbh..it's working, as all these fans are buying it and giving themselves false hope, etc..

Lebron and Wade will all return to the Heat next season, according to a reliable source, tbh..Bosh is considering the big money, he was annoyed by the money that Gortat received, but he wants to stay in Miami..the Heat also prefer Carmelo over Bosh, so if Carmelo agrees, they'll let Bosh walk(which I don't agree with)..

All these "reporters" with minimal credibility are being fed lies and bullshit, as usual..the only reliable reporter, Woj, is a geeky cuckold that is known as a top-tier Heat hater and obviously can't be trusted to provide Heat news..

Carry on, stop believing the bullshit, tbh..

This is the familiar strategy of both Malik and Apa_9: They are absolutely sure of every opinion, and not only are they certain, and connected to "important" people who are inside sources, but combined with their own supposed basketball knowledge, there is just no possible way they could be wrong, even though the opinion is about another person, who they don't personally know, who, as a person, naturally has a wide range of feelings, emotions, and considerations to deal with in the situation. But the analysis of this situation isn't complex or in doubt at all-- because they know a "source," who knows someone who knows the guy we're talking about... See? So based on this third or fourthhand knowledge, there is just absolutely no way they could possibly be wrong. That guy Woj, who offers a different opinion? He's a geek, and a cuckold. The rest of you? Just Mainstreamers who believe the bullshit. It's a lame approach to the complexities of life-- similar to religious fanatics-- a way of saying "I've figured it all out, but you guys haven't."

There is absolutely no doubt about it.
LeBron is staying in Miami.
Anyone who thinks or speculates otherwise is a stupid player fan.
No way LeBron goes back to Cleveland.
NO WAY.

apalisoc_9
01-30-2015, 01:30 PM
Lebron made a last minute decision according to Harlem..

that means his Info wasn't bogus..Any player can make an impulse decision.

I have numerous times stated that Kawhi will leave San Antonio even when i was happy with his position in the team ( winning FMVP).

I have sources that is close to Kawhi that have confirmed his intention..

It's common sense really..As a 23 year old you don't want to be stuck playing 30mpg...

I would bet 5k dollars on anyone who is willing...I'm that confident with my source.

Mel_13
01-30-2015, 01:39 PM

So, we just have to believe that:

1. You know multiple people that are so close to Kawhi that he trusts them with his future plans and..

2. Those same people betray Kawhi's trust and share that information with someone foolish enough to post those plans on a fan message board.

This is really reaching Texas2Step levels of self-delusion.

Hoops Czar
01-30-2015, 01:42 PM

I have numerous times stated that Kawhi will leave San Antonio even when i was happy with his position in the team ( winning FMVP).

It's common sense really..As a 23 year old you don't want to be stuck playing 30mpg...

I would bet 5k dollars on anyone who is willing...I'm that confident with my source.

Ya know, I would take you up on that offer but when you lose, you'll just say my sources were right, Kawhi just made an impulse decision to stay with the Spurs.

apalisoc_9
01-30-2015, 01:46 PM
I don't want to say who my sources are as that might ruin kawhi's relationship with them.

And Like you've said, it's only a message board and I'm just anonymous so it doesn't really matter..

you will only realize the truth this summer...

I have made numerous good calls...

Bruce bowen getting traded

Stephen Jackson

Kyle korver signing for the spurs.

Mel_13
01-30-2015, 01:49 PM
I don't want to say who my sources are as that might ruin kawhi's relationship with them.

:lmao

You had a nice little run with your Kawhi obsession schtick, but you reached too far on this one.

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 01:50 PM
your canadian sources close to kawhi knew about the bowen trade before kawhi was drafted?

Brazil
01-30-2015, 02:21 PM
:lmao "sources"

Mr Bones
01-30-2015, 02:36 PM
:lmao "sources"

Eskimo Joe and Caribou Bob up in Canada are super close to the notoriously private Kawhi Leonard... In fact, so close and loyal that they go and blab his private conversations with them to everybody...

apalisoc_9
01-30-2015, 02:55 PM
No one is even confident enough to put their money on the line....

And people would laugh and say it's hit or miss when Kawhi does leave this summer....but know this, here in spurstalk..way before the summer..I said Kawhi will leave San Antonio.

Bookmarked page.

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 02:59 PM
i will bet you money that he plays for the spurs in the 2015-2016 season

dabom
01-30-2015, 03:01 PM

And people would laugh and say it's hit or miss when Kawhi does leave this summer....but know this, here in spurstalk..way before the summer..I said Kawhi will leave San Antonio.

Bookmarked page.

I remember a certain tspence doubled down too.

Clipper Nation
01-30-2015, 03:16 PM
I've heard from sources close to the situation that certain player fans have gone crying to the mods over Apalisoc's truthbombs. No names were given, but I'm guessing it was Philo, CryFaggot, and TheGreatFaggot.

Brazil
01-30-2015, 03:16 PM

Bookmarked page.

I laugh at your "sources" not at the fact he could leave... He could leave and you having no real sources...

So I'm ready to bet you have no sources not that Kawhi could leave or not...

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 03:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif

apalisoc_9
01-30-2015, 03:19 PM
why would even give away my sources..

That's dumb....

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 03:24 PM
i will bet you money that he plays for the spurs in the 2015-2016 season

Clipper Nation
01-30-2015, 03:27 PM
:lol Philo definitely was one of the crybabies, no doubt about it.

Mel_13
01-30-2015, 03:27 PM

Bookmarked page.

Kawhi will not leave San Antonio this summer.

You have no sources.

Bookmarked.

Cry Havoc
01-30-2015, 04:17 PM
Even spurraider nuking apa these days. That's how you know you've truly lost it.

RD2191
01-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Free OP

wildchild
01-31-2015, 12:26 AM
sj thought he was better and wanted guaranteed minutes over manu and green
sj also said he only could play for pop but ended up playing with hawks that year

So you say Kawhi will play for the Hawks next season? Well, one of the best NBA destination right now, Bud loves him and he'll fit great.

Who cares about RFA, cap space, or if they can't offer him a better deal than other teams....

wildchild
01-31-2015, 12:39 AM
Free OP

"He has fallen in battle but will bring back by Mod's dark magics next weeks"

The little tribute to OP =ducks' Dream Kawhi's destinations.

Contenders:
Spurs, Hawks

Good teams:
Pels, Clippers, Thunder

Young rebuilding teams:
Boston, Detroit

Mr Bones
04-06-2015, 12:46 AM

And people think Kawhi is staying..He's going to force himself out of San Antonio.

The Big 3 never got this treatment when they were young...Sure Tp was benched every now and then..

Stephen Jackson

apalisoc_9
04-06-2015, 12:48 AM
What's bump worthy about the post?

We already saw the first article from a legitimate news group last week about other teams already showing interest. Teams don't show interest unless they are 100% sure the player won't sign.

Mr Bones
04-06-2015, 12:51 AM
Teams don't show interest unless they are 100% sure the player won't sign.

That's not true at all.

apalisoc_9
04-06-2015, 12:54 AM
Must be really hard for people to find holes in my post..I mean bump a thread that was just given a huge thumps up by one of the latest Boston media group..A real news group.

damn :lol

Mr Bones
04-06-2015, 12:56 AM
Must be really hard for people to find holes in my post..I mean bump a thread that was just given a huge thumps up by one of the latest Boston media group..A real news group.

damn :lol

We'll see who's right this summer...

ChumpDumper
04-06-2015, 12:59 AM
Teams don't show interest unless they are 100% sure the player won't sign.That's 100% wrong.

apalisoc_9
04-06-2015, 01:03 AM
Like I've said some teams are confident with Kawhi..They know he is not 100% with his future.

Maybe some progress have been made between Kawhi and the spurs..Who knows.

I'll probably find out in the next week or two...

Mr Bones
04-06-2015, 01:05 AM
Teams don't show interest unless they are 100% sure the player won't sign.

The logic of this sentence is ridiculous. If this sentence were true, it would mean no player who ever had offers from other teams ever re-signed with his original team.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2015, 01:07 AM

We already saw the first article from a legitimate news group last week about other teams already showing interest. Teams don't show interest unless they are 100% sure the player won't sign.

Like I've said some teams are confident with Kawhi..They know he is not 100% with his future.

Maybe some progress have been made between Kawhi and the spurs..Who knows.

I'll probably find out in the next week or two...Do you know what 100% means?

Mr Bones
04-06-2015, 01:07 AM

What is there to find out? Your source already informed you that he's leaving. You're willing to bet $5,000, right? isn't that what you already said?

Mr Bones
04-06-2015, 01:13 AM
For the record, I'm a Spurs' fan who loves Kawhi's game, is glad he's a Spur, and is glad he'll be re-signing this summer. Apa_9 thinks there is a conspiracy against Kawhi, headed by Coach Pop, and that Kawhi secretly doesn't like playing in San Antonio, and that he'll be leaving the first chance he gets, which will be this summer.... Let's see who's right...

nowitzkikopf
04-06-2015, 03:57 PM
The logic of this sentence is ridiculous. If this sentence were true, it would mean no player who ever had offers from other teams ever re-signed with his original team.

lol, thank you for this. someone take OP up on his 5k bet. easy money

Mr Bones
04-06-2015, 05:19 PM

Mr Bones
04-11-2015, 11:50 AM

kaji157
04-11-2015, 01:35 PM

Stephen Jackson

If youŽd been watching the Spurs before Leonard arrives youŽd know that pop had this treatment with Manu and Tony for sure and also maybe Duncan.
Pop used to keep Manu out of the lineup a lot in his first seasons and also Tony.

james evans
04-11-2015, 02:36 PM

hahaha, where did you get that information from?

Mr Bones
04-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Apa__9 does not understand fundamental logic.

honestfool84
04-12-2015, 01:29 AM

You're such a joke.

Mr Bones
04-12-2015, 01:00 PM

Drachen
04-12-2015, 02:13 PM
I don't have 5k to escrow for this bet, but I might take a $500 bet depending on terms. What exactly is the bet?

K...
04-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Let's each pitch in $50

Mr Bones
04-25-2015, 01:25 PM
I love this thread.

Apa_9 having "sources" that say Kawhi is leaving. Lots of bravado, but he'll never actually take any of the many bets offered.

Mr Bones
04-25-2015, 01:26 PM

The Big 3 never got this treatment when they were young...

:toast