PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Bulls r pretenders tbh

Thebesteva
01-30-2015, 02:10 AM
Everyone had them beating Cleveland but I don't see that happening. Anyone think otherwise?

ElNono
01-30-2015, 02:13 AM
Hawks, Washington and Cleveland are all better than them... I can see Miami catching lightning in a bottle and beating them too...

Infinite_limit
01-30-2015, 02:14 AM
At the moment, they play down to their opponent. Half their loses are to bottom feeders. The postseason doesn't include any bottom feeders.

But there are many issues to be resolved such as Rose and his inability to give up the #1 offensive option role. Thankfully plenty of months of ball left to square this out.

The shooters: Dunleavy, Mirotic and Mcdermott need to see the floor. Floor spacing is a necessity

I'm personally more worried of the Hawks and Wizards

benefactor
01-30-2015, 06:55 AM
No one is beating Spurs East tbh.

Killakobe81
01-30-2015, 08:28 AM
But MVPau is a MVP candidate.

Love Pau, glad to see the ovation he got last night. But MVP talk is indicative of this site always overrating what he does. (yes, I know dumb Kobe fans underrate him but you guys overrate him just as badly). He has been very good but if he is a MVP candidate then that means we are having a shitty year at the top. Stop being sentimental that is how Nash got MVP and Kobe got it in a very good not great year.

As for the Bulls Pau has never been a alpha on a team that has won anything. No this is not about rotator cuff, but if you really think Lebron is losing to a team led by rose or Pau then you haven't been paying attention.

Clipper Nation
01-30-2015, 10:57 AM
Pau has never been a alpha on a team that has won anything.
He was the alpha of two championship teams, tbh.

Killakobe81
01-30-2015, 11:02 AM
He was the alpha of two championship teams, tbh.

:lol

2pac > Kobe
01-30-2015, 01:46 PM
its still the regular season tbh, anyone can win the shitty east imo

Infinite_limit
01-30-2015, 02:10 PM
But MVPau is a MVP candidate.

Love Pau, glad to see the ovation he got last night. But MVP talk is indicative of this site always overrating what he does. (yes, I know dumb Kobe fans underrate him but you guys overrate him just as badly). He has been very good but if he is a MVP candidate then that means we are having a shitty year at the top. Stop being sentimental that is how Nash got MVP and Kobe got it in a very good not great year.

As for the Bulls Pau has never been a alpha on a team that has won anything. No this is not about rotator cuff, but if you really think Lebron is losing to a team led by rose or Pau then you haven't been paying attention.
Lebron lost to a team led by Dwight Howard

JohnnyMax
01-30-2015, 03:56 PM
Lebron lost to a team led by Dwight Howard

Lebron cannot guard Howard but can shutdown Rose. If your a 49ers fan, shouldn't Golden State be your favorite team?

Infinite_limit
01-30-2015, 04:08 PM
Lebron cannot guard Howard but can shutdown Rose. If your a 49ers fan, shouldn't Golden State be your favorite team?
Rose is the 4th best player on the 2015 team. I'd love to have James guard him (he won't)

Franklin
01-30-2015, 07:01 PM
not as much of pretenders as the gimmick Warriors imho.