PDA

View Full Version : the geeks who were "banned" for the becky hammon stunt

Trill Clinton
01-30-2015, 02:16 AM
please shut the hell up about that bullshit. y'all dweebs were not banned. you were put on a timeout, slapped upside the head and told to stand in the corner for a lil while and then allowed back.

a real ban is having your IP blocked or your screen name and posts being deleted from the site, shit y'all will never know about.

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 02:33 AM
cry about it

Malik Hairston
01-30-2015, 02:47 AM
please shut the hell up about that bullshit. y'all dweebs were not banned. you were put on a timeout, slapped upside the head and told to stand in the corner for a lil while and then allowed back.

a real ban is having your IP blocked or your screen name and posts being deleted from the site, shit y'all will never know about.

:lmao which posters?

Biernutz
01-30-2015, 03:14 AM

You sound like a man with experience in the banning process. How many boards have you
been kicked out of?

unleashbaynes
01-30-2015, 09:38 AM
what went down?

Trill Clinton
01-30-2015, 09:44 AM
:lmao which posters?

The badass Who Posted Below me is one. The others are hater and Leetonidas, I think.

Mel_13
01-30-2015, 09:45 AM
what went down?

They said Becky did. At least that's what led to their temp banning. Just some juvenile jokes about Becky servicing the players at halftime. Several posters received temp bans for "misogyny".

cantthinkofanything
01-30-2015, 09:45 AM
The badass Who Posted Below me is one. The others are hater and Leetonidas, I think.

yeah...what happened?

cantthinkofanything
01-30-2015, 09:46 AM
They said Becky did. At least that's what led to their temp banning. Just some juvenile jokes about Becky servicing the players at halftime. Several posters received temp bans for "misogyny".

LOL...with all the other threads that go on here. Or was it on the hallowed Spurs Board?

Mel_13
01-30-2015, 09:47 AM
LOL...with all the other threads that go on here. Or was it on the hallowed Spurs Board?

Yep. Spurs Forum.

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 12:15 PM
I just thought those actions were incredibly inconsistent with what else happens on this forum

RandomGuy
01-30-2015, 12:47 PM

??? becky hammon incident?

Cry Havoc
01-30-2015, 02:31 PM
??? becky hammon incident?

There was a thread upstairs created about how unfit Hammon was to be a coach, and pretty quickly was filled with nothing but overt references to her basically being a sex worker for the players.

People got temp-banned for it, and got :cry real upset :cry, similar to how they're all pissy about having their threads nuked upstairs because they feel they should be able to spam the forum. :lol

They create threads to whine and bitch, and when they get laughed at they call other posters out for being pussies. It's pretty hilarious, tbh.

Leetonidas
01-30-2015, 03:13 PM
lol this is a random thread. I never posted in that thread and never have I really mentioned except maybe right after it happened because I was temp banned for making sexual references about our deceased friend Glen ******'s wife. so yeah stfu negroid

Leetonidas
01-30-2015, 03:16 PM
inb4 "i said 'i think,' bruh"

Biernutz
01-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Posters in the thread were warned to knock it off but some needed to push it to the limit.
This was about the time when all hell was breaking loose on the board...

Clipper Nation
01-30-2015, 04:13 PM
cry about it

:lol The irony of this post coming from you.

baseline bum
01-30-2015, 05:23 PM

That's stupid. She's a clam-smacker.

unleashbaynes
01-30-2015, 08:27 PM
yeah becky's a scissorologist, so who really gives a shit if someone says they'd plow? that's a pretty big compliment for a clam smoocher.

RandomGuy
01-30-2015, 09:25 PM
There was a thread upstairs created about how unfit Hammon was to be a coach, and pretty quickly was filled with nothing but overt references to her basically being a sex worker for the players.

People got temp-banned for it, and got :cry real upset :cry, similar to how they're all pissy about having their threads nuked upstairs because they feel they should be able to spam the forum. :lol

They create threads to whine and bitch, and when they get laughed at they call other posters out for being pussies. It's pretty hilarious, tbh.

ah. didn't get to see any of it. Thanks.

RD2191
01-30-2015, 09:54 PM
ah. didn't get to see any of it. Thanks.
Sup atheist?

rogues
01-30-2015, 10:00 PM

:lol Your reddit libtard style posting is great entertainment..

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 11:55 PM
Sup atheist?
sup Jehova's Witness

RD2191
01-31-2015, 12:10 AM
sup Jehova's Witness
Sup Armenian?

spurraider21
01-31-2015, 12:12 AM
Sup Armenian?
Sup non-hispanic

Strange Love
01-31-2015, 12:44 AM
Didn't HI-FI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34236) get banned for just laughing at whatever joke was made? :lol mods banning people for laughing.

HI-FI
01-31-2015, 01:13 AM
Didn't HI-FI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34236) get banned for just laughing at whatever joke was made? :lol mods banning people for laughing.
yeah, Chump had made a comment that "repeating jokes doesn't make it funnierhttp://thecenternetwork.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/gay_hand.gif" so I wrote ":lol lots of good repeated jokes in here". it was only a 7 day ban, nothing hardcore. more of a slap on the wrist for us/pat on the back for the liberal mods.

hater
01-31-2015, 09:32 AM
The badass Who Posted Below me is one. The others are hater and i Leetonidas, I think.

I made the thread but I didn't get banned. :lol

SupremeGuy
01-31-2015, 10:19 AM
So you made a thread to cry about other people complaining? :lol

hater
01-31-2015, 10:28 AM
So you made a thread to cry about other people complaining? :lol

Nope. I don't roll like that

SupremeGuy
01-31-2015, 11:17 AM
Nope. I don't roll like thatHuh? I'm talking about this thread.

hater
01-31-2015, 11:29 AM
Huh? I'm talking about this thread.

Huh? I made the original thread.

I didn't make this thread

SupremeGuy
01-31-2015, 11:38 AM

I didn't make this threadWhich is why I'm wondering why you're responding to me...

hater
01-31-2015, 12:33 PM
Which is why I'm wondering why you're responding to me...

Lol you said I made a thread to complain about it which is false. Dummy

SupremeGuy
01-31-2015, 12:40 PM
Lol you said I made a thread to complain about it which is false. DummyI just happened to post after you, but I was responding to the op. lol this guy :lol

hater
01-31-2015, 01:20 PM
I just happened to post after you, but I was responding to the op. lol this guy :lol

Then quote the OP. :tu

SupremeGuy
01-31-2015, 01:31 PM
Then quote the OP. :tuOr post in his thread, like I did? :toast

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 03:56 PM

:lol - LINK? :lol

Strange Love
01-31-2015, 04:43 PM
:lol - LINK? :lol

If people got banned over it, do you think that thread will still be here? Use your head, Juan.

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 04:49 PM
If people got banned over it, do you think that thread will still be here? Use your head, Juan.:lol - why not? I wanna laugh and quote dumbases for more L:lolLZ.

Leetonidas
02-02-2015, 03:27 PM
:lol - why not? I wanna laugh and quote dumbases for more L:lolLZ.

Head over to LG then brah

Brazil
02-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Huh? I'm talking about this thread.

I didn't make this thread

Which is why I'm wondering why you're responding to me...

Lol you said I made a thread to complain about it which is false. Dummy

I just happened to post after you, but I was responding to the op. lol this guy :lol

Then quote the OP. :tu

Or post in his thread, like I did? :toast

not sure why but this exchange made me :lmao

RandomGuy
02-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Sup atheist?

Buenos Dias, witness.

How goes things?

K...
02-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Man the thing that gets me, spurs raider's joke: "she's a great head coach" was repeated word for word by two others posters. I don't remember if spurs raider was the first but he probably wasn't.

Imagine being banned for being too dumb to read other people's jokes and not noticing what's been said.

My take on that dumb thread is that it was always about stupidity more than misogyny. Hi fi was wrongly banned but had the good sense not to martyr himself over a temp banning.

ChumpDumper
02-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Imagine being banned for being too dumb to read other people's jokes and not noticing what's been said.I really don't think being banned is that big a deal at all.