PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Whiteside's 12 block triple double

Splits
01-30-2015, 04:56 AM
Regardless of opponent, 12 blocks in 25 minutes played is unreal, tbh..

Do you guys think this performance receives the proper respect and appreciation that it merits? Blocking 12 shots, scoring 14 points and ripping down 13 rebounds in under 25 minutes against NBA competition is outrageous..

Think about the hype that DRob was showered with in 1990 with 24/12/12.., followed by the praise Shaq received in 1993 with his 24/28/15 game. Their outputs pale in comparison when going against advanced 2015 offensive and defensive fucking schemes :wow

http://i.imgur.com/aZrmpxg.png

Splits
01-30-2015, 04:59 AM
True, and dominating the Bulls (an elite team) in 25 minutes was the stuff of legends..

I don't know how anybody can deny his spot in the top 1000, tbh.

Raven
01-30-2015, 05:25 AM
i don't think it was that impressive, i mean players adjust to shot blockers after some time.

DeadlyDynasty
01-30-2015, 06:16 AM
You've never been funny in any of your regurgitated schticks (.gifs, copypasta, overly mad-guy, etc). Despite your best efforts you're still just a fucking peasant...when i get back i'll probably drown you

LkrFan
01-30-2015, 06:54 AM
You've never been funny in any of your regurgitated schticks (.gifs, copypasta, overly mad-guy, etc). Despite your best efforts you're still just a fucking peasant...when i get back i'll probably drown you

:lol - don't forget his "I make $190,000.00 after taxes" and "I paid $165,000¥ (about $160) for a massage in Japan while I was on business" schtick :rollin :lmao :rollin

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-30-2015, 08:06 AM
I still don't know why DD still posts up here.

Calispursfan11
01-30-2015, 08:14 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jzXPjmbqRXA/UETW1faaDxI/AAAAAAABfzY/aUS5prauZDw/s1600/jhiadibc-725196.jpg

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/4/26/13/enhanced-buzz-25359-1335461702-17.jpg

Franklin
01-30-2015, 06:55 PM
It makes me wonder how wonderful Blackside would do, if Whiteside could play so good on a basketball court.

Splits
01-30-2015, 09:16 PM

:lol some hasbeen loser mad

:lol - don't forget his "I make $190,000.00 after taxes" and "I paid $165,000¥ (about $160) for a massage in Japan while I was on business" schtick :rollin :lmao :rollin

Never said after taxes

Clipper Nation
01-30-2015, 09:20 PM
:lol CuckSplitman getting worked in the paint, tbh.

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 12:13 AM
Never said after taxesYes, you did. Why would I make it up? Funny schtick though. :lol

Splits
01-31-2015, 12:19 AM
Yes, you did. Why would I make it up? Funny schtick though. :lol

No I didn't. I have no idea what my after-tax income is, Flaco.

Link or STFU

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 12:26 AM
No I didn't. I have no idea what my after-tax income is, Flaco.

Link or STFU
I'm not looking the shit up, asswipe. You and I know you posted it. :lol

PS - why would you NOT know how much you made, after taxes? That’s some dumbass shit right there! :lmao

"A fool and his money always parts..."
--Confucius :downspin:

Splits
01-31-2015, 12:46 AM
I'm not looking the shit up, asswipe. You and I know you posted it. :lol

PS - why would you NOT know how much you made, after taxes? That’s some dumbass shit right there! :lmao

"A fool and his money always parts..."
--Confucius :downspin:

Because I spend like a fool and don't do my own taxes, Pancho. Us guys in the real world who make real money don't file 1040EZ like you. Wait, did you take advantage of Obamamnesty and have to file taxes now? Or do you send $200 across the Rio Grande every month?

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 07:07 AM
Because I spend like a fool and don't do my own taxes, Pancho. Us guys in the real world who make real money don't file 1040EZ like you. Wait, did you take advantage of Obamamnesty and have to file taxes now? Or do you send $200 across the Rio Grande every month?

:lmao - I'm a Health Care Administrator and have the same education and credentials as my civilian counterparts. The difference? I chose to wear the cloth of our nation, and help protect the freedom of ungrateful American assholes, like you.

I don't do my taxes either, but I'll be damn if I don't know how much I make before or after taxes. I hope you are just joking about some of the shit you post. You seem intelligent, but still make stupid decisions. Oh, and $160 is "spending like a fool?" That ain't shit - especially in places like Japan. SMH :lol

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 07:49 AM
Stolen from the link in luva's thread:

KENS-TV in San Antonio reports that Duncan discovered the discrepancies last year while accounting for his assets as part of financial filings. Attempts to reach Banks for comment Friday were unsuccessful.
Well well well...Jim (who makes fucking millions) discovered some foul shit because he (finally) looked into his finances. Meanwhile, Splits, she who makes "$190,000.00 after taxes" wants us to believe he doesn't? Remember the wisdom of Confucius, shithead :rollin :lmao :rollin

AaronY
01-31-2015, 08:18 AM
It makes me wonder how wonderful Blackside would do, if Whiteside could play so good on a basketball court.
Yikes

Clipper Nation
01-31-2015, 10:53 AM
I'm a Health Care Administrator
Translation: "I'm mooching off Obummercare like all the other illegals."

Splits
01-31-2015, 11:07 AM
:lmao - I'm a Health Care Administrator and have the same education and credentials as my civilian counterparts. The difference? I chose to wear the cloth of our nation, and help protect the freedom of ungrateful American assholes, like you.

I don't do my taxes either, but I'll be damn if I don't know how much I make before or after taxes. I hope you are just joking about some of the shit you post. You seem intelligent, but still make stupid decisions. Oh, and $160 is "spending like a fool?" That ain't shit - especially in places like Japan. SMH :lol

:lmao

So you're a pencil pusher who tries to find reasons to deny PTSD guys, the ones who actually kill murder and maim civilians, coverage. You're the guy responsible for the VA backlog. I see where you get your pride.

:cry please protect my freedoms otherwise I'll be dieded in my bed by the next bin Laden :cry

Splits
01-31-2015, 11:08 AM

Even worse, he's military. The ultimate moocher, gets paid by my hard earned tax dollars to sit behind a desk and deny actual soldiers medical care.

RsxPiimp
01-31-2015, 11:17 AM
Damn that was fucking ether. You can't recover from that :lol

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 02:33 PM

:lol - I've been in since well before Obama son. -15 points. :lol

Malik Hairston
01-31-2015, 02:35 PM

:lmao..

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 02:38 PM

So you're a pencil pusher who tries to find reasons to deny PTSD guys, the ones who actually kill murder and maim civilians, coverage. You're the guy responsible for the VA backlog. I see where you get your pride.

:cry please protect my freedoms otherwise I'll be dieded in my bed by the next bin Laden :cry

:lmao You're retarded. That's the VA. VA is for veterans, not the active duty armed forces I serve with.

I am a "pencil pusher" which means I get paid to think (something you don't d:lol). I'm nowhere near the "Frontline." I ensure that they receive their Healthcare benefits. In my spare time, I clown dumbasses like you. :lol

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 02:38 PM
Even worse, he's military. The ultimate moocher, gets paid by my hard earned tax dollars to sit behind a desk and deny actual soldiers medical care.

Clipper Nation
01-31-2015, 03:31 PM
:lol - I've been in since well before Obama son. -15 points. :lol

:lol Damn, Garbajosa, looks like you and your fellow moochers have been caught red-handed:

Thousands of illegal immigrants have been allowed to illicitly enroll in and receive taxpayer-funded healthcare benefits from Obamacare.

Sen. David Vitter, R-La, has blasted the administration and sent a letter to Marilyn Tavenner, administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), demanding action on eliminating illegal aliens enrolled in the Affordable Care Act, the Washington Times reports (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/22/1-million-people-on-obamacare-fail-to-prove-citize/).

"The Obama administration is bending over backwards to give Obamacare to illegal immigrants but won’t protect hardworking American citizens who are losing their healthcare coverage," Vitter told the Times.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Obamacare-healthcare-Affordable-Care-Act-illegal-immigrants/2014/09/23/id/596383/

LkrFan
01-31-2015, 03:37 PM
:lol Damn, Garbajosa, looks like you and your fellow moochers have been caught red-handed:

Thousands of illegal immigrants have been allowed to illicitly enroll in and receive taxpayer-funded healthcare benefits from Obamacare.

Sen. David Vitter, R-La, has blasted the administration and sent a letter to Marilyn Tavenner, administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), demanding action on eliminating illegal aliens enrolled in the Affordable Care Act, the Washington Times reports (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/22/1-million-people-on-obamacare-fail-to-prove-citize/).

"The Obama administration is bending over backwards to give Obamacare to illegal immigrants but won’t protect hardworking American citizens who are losing their healthcare coverage," Vitter told the Times.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Obamacare-healthcare-Affordable-Care-Act-illegal-immigrants/2014/09/23/id/596383/