PDA

View Full Version : Noises in the attic.......

CharlieMac
09-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Who do I call if I keep hearing noises in the attic? I think it's a possum or some shit. I ain't going up there. I'll stick my head up there and it will probably bite my face and give me ebola.

Mr. Ash
09-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Chupacabra. Definately.

T Park
09-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Ghostbusters?

Ginofan
09-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Local pest control or maybe animal control?

batman2883
09-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Ghostbusters?

When theres something strange in the neighborhood. who you gonna call? Ghostbuster...

CharlieMac
09-01-2005, 10:48 PM
A sack for dealing with animals like that would come in handy right about now.

Master Shake
09-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Call me and I shall come to the rescue

AlamoSpursFan
09-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Might be the TV people...

http://www.solocine.com/images/poltergeist.jpg

Vashner
09-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Toss a cat up there...

mouse
09-01-2005, 11:24 PM
90% chance it's squirrels. if it's raccoons you have to wait till night time to plugg up the whole, walk around the house and look for any tennis ball size holes. If you don't see any then it might be on top of the roof where the pitch is located,

you can try 3 things

Moth Balls a trap , or a AM radio, the animals don't like the radio for some reason, make sure it's on 7.60 AM they can't stand that channel.

now if you have those huge sewer rats? then make sure you use the bait that makes them thirsty, they will leave to look for water, If you use the pellets that are poison, or glue traps?
They might die in your attic, or inside the walls, and that will stink up the house bad,

CharlieMac
09-01-2005, 11:33 PM
90% chance it's squirrels. if it's raccoons you have to wait till night time to plugg up the whole, walk around the house and look for any tennis ball size holes. If you don't see any then it might be on top of the roof where the pitch is located,

you can try 3 things

Moth Balls a trap , or a AM radio, the animals don't like the radio for some reason, make sure it's on 7.60 AM they can't stand that channel.

now if you have those huge sewer rats? then make sure you use the bait that makes them thirsty, they will leave to look for water, If you use the pellets that are poison, or glue traps?
They might die in your attic, or inside the walls, and that will stink up the house bad,

Expert rodent advice from the Mouse. Seriously on the AM though?

When I was 16, I worked in my first restaurant. I wasn''t supposed to touch alcohol but no one really knew I was running drinks to tables. One of the older waiters told me that beers needed straws in them when I took them to tables. I believed him and did it. Now, if I stick an AM radio up there, will I be reliving that naive, gullible moment?

This was definitely the sound of claws moving around in the attic. I'm not much of a man when it comes to animals like racoons or possums or even rats, so I'm looking into getting an estimate from Custom Pest and Lawn Services.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-01-2005, 11:43 PM
in my experience it's been a squirrel

i miss foofida :cry

mouse
09-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Don't call the pest control, they will bend you over.

Look in the news paper for renting a trap, they come by and set the trap and they bait it for you for 40 bucks, plus they remove the animalls and set them free in the woods for you,

The radio is a true story, I used to work with this 78 year old maint. man at ft, Samm. he told me all his secrets. I am not sure if it's the radio waves,or just the sound of voices that scares them off but it works.

people have no idea how strong moth balls are. If it was rats? they wouldn't be messing around at this time they would be looking for water or food, If it was raccoons? You would hear some sort of growling sounds they fight alot.

The squirrels are the only ones that play and make nest at night time, at least that is what I learned living in house, down by the river.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-01-2005, 11:45 PM
foofida always had the funniest avatars and funniest sigs

Toot My Van Cuban
09-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Don't call the pest control, they will bend you over.

Look in the news paper for renting a trap, they come by and set the trap and they bait it for you for 40 bucks, plus they remove the animalls and set them free in the woods for you,

The radio is a true story, I used to work with this 78 year old maint. man at ft, Samm. he told me all his secrets. I am not sure if it's the radio waves,or just the sound of voices that scares them off but it works.

people have no idea how strong moth balls are. If it was rats? they wouldn't be messing around at this time they would be looking for water or food, If it was raccoons? You would hear some sort of growling sounds they fight alot.

The squirrels are the only ones that play and make nest at night time, at least that is what I learned living in house, down by the river.

:lmao :lmao :lol :lol :lol :lmao :lmao

Deadbeat Dad
09-01-2005, 11:48 PM
in my experience it's been a squirrel

i miss foofida :cry

Talking about rats made me think of the ex wife.

CharlieMac
09-02-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm gonna go with the moth balls for a while. Then I'll head up there with the bb gun. Old school pump action. I'll probably shoot my eye out though.

Deadbeat Dad
09-02-2005, 12:04 AM
make sure you use the whole box,

mugatu
09-02-2005, 12:06 AM
I'm gonna go with the moth balls

Good luck!

first you have to find the moth ,then you have to make sure it's a male moth, then you have to rip it's balls off? That is just to much work

CharlieMac
09-02-2005, 12:10 AM
I hope the smell isn't too bad.

mugatu
09-02-2005, 12:12 AM
I hope the smell isn't too bad.

You shouldn't smell the mothballs if you don't smell the crap from the animals.

SWC Bonfire
09-02-2005, 08:22 AM
Put the mothballs in cheesecloth or steal a pair of pantyhose from your SO. That way, you can tie the ends closed, tie a string on the end, and chunk the mothballs in several locations in your attic without having to do any cleanup.

batman2883
09-02-2005, 08:22 AM
Mothballs smell great

Dan Rather
09-02-2005, 08:37 AM
Put a pair of pantyhose in several locations in your attic .
Hopefully the critters don't have a fetish , or you will never get rid of them :lmao

Deadbeat Dad
09-02-2005, 08:45 AM
steal a pair of pantyhose from your SO.

The ones you don't use you can sell on E Bay
:smokin

batman2883
09-02-2005, 08:52 AM
http://http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/fg_12.gif

Ishta
09-02-2005, 08:54 AM

you can try 3 things

Take it from someone who knows this for a fact...The smell of a dead possum is worse than ..well I'm not sure but it is bad...I had one die in my attic a few weeks ago, and the smell is finally gone!

batman2883
09-02-2005, 08:55 AM
http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/fg_12.gif

SWC Bonfire
09-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Well, the naptha smell gets pretty old, and you don't want to fall through the ceiling picking up mothballs.

Works for skunks under the house, as well.

mouse
09-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Take it from someone who knows this for a fact...The smell of a dead possum is worse than ..well I'm not sure but it is bad...I had one die in my attic a few weeks ago, and the smell is finally gone!

I told you to go to Cleaning Ideas and buy that odor killer for 20 bucks,
Thanks for listening, ASS HOLE !!!!

midgetonadonkey
09-02-2005, 09:05 AM
Maybe some refugees found their way into your attic.

Larry Dallas
09-02-2005, 09:06 AM
Put the mothballs in cheesecloth or steal a pair of pantyhose from your SO. That way, you can tie the ends closed, tie a string on the end, and chunk the mothballs in several locations in your attic without having to do any cleanup.

make sure the pantyhose is washed, used pantyhose can back fire since most critters like the smell of fish , let me go ask Mrs, Roper for a pair, I am sure the smell of that old dusty , grey, weather beaten , muffin, she has will kill any animal within a 5 block radius :lmao

Marklar MM
09-02-2005, 09:12 AM
Definitely a ghost

Larry Dallas
09-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Definitely a ghost

Thank you Art Bell :lmao

batman2883
09-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Im sorry momma i didnt mean to hurt you, i didnt mean to make you cry but tonight im cleaning out my attic

Marklar MM
09-02-2005, 09:26 AM
You need your:

1)Proton Pack
http://thefirehouse.ghostbustersinternational.com/packback.jpg

2)Your gun to fire the positive ions and the ghosts negative ions.
http://thefirehouse.ghostbustersinternational.com/gun.jpg

3)Your ghost trap
http://thefirehouse.ghostbustersinternational.com/trap.jpg

You are now officially ready to hunt ghosts.

CharlieMac
09-02-2005, 09:54 AM
http://tom.welch.net/images/cabimg/davedale/Dale.jpg

Shelly
09-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Could it be:

n the attic
Lights
Voices scream
Nothing seen
Real's a dream

Leaving the things that are real behind
Leaving the things that you love from mind
All of the things that you learned from fears
Nothing is left for the years

Voices scream
Nothing seen
Real's a dream

Toys toys toys
In the attic

Toys toys toys
In the attic

Toys toys toys
In the attic

Toys toys toys
In the attic

Lights
Voices scream
Nothing seen
Real's a dream

Leaving the things that are real behind
Leaving the things that you love from mind
All of the things that you learned from fears
Nothing is left for the years

Voices scream
Nothing seen
Real's a dream

Toys toys toys
In the attic

Suns Fan
09-02-2005, 12:19 PM
It must be nice to have prozax

Ishta
09-02-2005, 02:47 PM
I told you to go to Cleaning Ideas and buy that odor killer for 20 bucks,
Thanks for listening, ASS HOLE !!!!

I did, but it took a bit for it to go away dickhead:lol

j/k with you!!

The sone
09-02-2005, 04:13 PM
ill spend the night in the attic and take care of the problem for a case of beer and a ride home afterwards...hey mouse you want in on this? zstomp backed out...hes such a wuss, part whimp and part puss!