PDA

View Full Version : New spurstalk Users/accounts

Juggity
01-31-2015, 01:32 AM
The newest member of spurstalk is still TSpence, who was let in like six months ago :lol

I know Kori and timvp don't come around much anymore, but is there any way we could get some new accounts approved on spurstalk? I'm sure there are hundreds in a queue somewhere. The air is getting stale in here with the same 30 people posting tbh. Would be nice to get some fresh perspectives, even if they're bound to be largely GNSFs/troll accounts.

dabom
01-31-2015, 01:34 AM
The newest member of spurstalk is still TSpence, who was let in like six months ago :lol

I know Kori and timvp don't come around much anymore, but is there any way we could get some new accounts approved on spurstalk? I'm sure there are hundreds in a queue somewhere. The air is getting stale in here with the same 30 people posting tbh. Would be nice to get some fresh perspectives, even if they're bound to be largely GNSFs/troll accounts.

I was the newest approved account. Right after tspence actually. :lol

Mikeanaro
01-31-2015, 02:10 AM
We stacked already.

01-31-2015, 02:44 AM
Cosign

milkyway21
01-31-2015, 02:50 AM
I thought other members are running this site other than Kori & TiMVP.

By the way, is Slomo still around?

barakz21
01-31-2015, 03:19 AM
Didn't timvp post after we won the finals??? Pretty sure though the last time before that was when we lost the finals during the previous year..

Sean Cagney
01-31-2015, 03:22 AM
Didn't timvp post after we won the finals??? Pretty sure though the last time before that was when we lost the finals during the previous year..

Yes he did post after we won the finals, he posted #5 or something like that and had a crying face of joy emoticon I remember. That was the last time he posted was after our 5th title, dude seemed happy and I thought he might come back but that was the last post I saw of him in here.

milkyway21
01-31-2015, 03:43 AM
Yes he did post after we won the finals, he posted #5 or something like that and had a crying face of joy emoticon I remember. That was the last time he posted was after our 5th title, dude seemed happy and I thought he might come back but that was the last post I saw of him in here.

Sad.
Last time I saw Kori's post was in the thread about Duncan's divorce.
Never been the same when they're not around. :cry

Splits
01-31-2015, 04:20 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SpursTalk-UserID-and-Password-/261753922378?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

dabom
01-31-2015, 04:25 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SpursTalk-UserID-and-Password-/261753922378?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

:lol I'd seriously sell mine for $1500.

dabom
01-31-2015, 04:29 AM
:lmao

hyhy
01-31-2015, 05:18 AM

If you are familiar with the website SpursTalk, you would know that the registration has been closed for over 2 years. I have an active account which I'm willing to part with for the right price. This auction is for exclusive rights to the account, forever forward.

Upon winning this auction, I will send you the userId and password which you can then change and keep the account for yourself, exclusively.

P.S. If you have ever used the handles: HarlemHeat37, thunderup, TimmyToZoe, apolcailoc_9, rogues, Malik Hairston, or the pedo with the Gordan Hayword avi, you are ineligible since we all know you're the same troll.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

milkyway21
01-31-2015, 05:32 AM
If you are familiar with the website SpursTalk, you would know that the registration has been closed for over 2 years . I have an active account which I'm willing to part with for the right price. This auction is for exclusive rights to the account, forever forward.

Upon winning this auction, I will send you the userId and password which you can then change and keep the account for yourself, exclusively.

P.S. If you have ever used the handles: HarlemHeat37, thunderup, TimmyToZoe, apolcailoc_9, rogues, Malik Hairston, or the pedo with the Gordan Hayword avi, you are ineligible since we all know you're the same troll.

What? :huh :wtf: apalisoc_9 ..harlemheat... Etc etc..

elemento
01-31-2015, 05:39 AM

ThaBigFundamental21
01-31-2015, 05:46 AM
Holy shit that is awesome. I literally lol'd.

Mikeanaro
01-31-2015, 11:15 AM

What about that Iriscuck, was he banned from his alt account?

The Reckoning
01-31-2015, 11:29 AM
make sure to say you're bolded, tbh

exstatic
01-31-2015, 11:56 AM

The only people registering now are trolls wanting new accounts to replace their pinked/banned ones.

sananspursfan21
01-31-2015, 12:00 PM
One of my troll accounts has been sitting in limbo for 1.5 years now

barakz21
01-31-2015, 01:50 PM

thought so... Guy must be idk.. Busy or something?

benefactor
01-31-2015, 02:47 PM
I'll sell December Romo for $500. PM me.

Strange Love
01-31-2015, 03:18 PM
The club blows. Even from last year to now, big difference.

Even with mall cop and his buddies fagging that one thread up it wasn't as boring and plain as how it is now.

Infinite_limit
01-31-2015, 05:37 PM
I demand Avante bizzaro world Black poster that spams every thread pimping White speed skating dominance and it's influence on Hockey.

Pauly D
01-31-2015, 06:03 PM
Cosign on new accounts. Some of us were banned for absolutely bullshit reasons. My beautiful CubanSucks was struck down by a bitter admin and CubanSucks the White is still pending. And what could possibly go wrong with people making more troll accounts? This place isn't exactly the pinnacle of intellectual or productive conversation. Let people have some fucking fun

Biernutz
01-31-2015, 06:29 PM
I love how these posters will use the troll accounts they have.. if the registration has been closed for over 2 years
you probably have use your troll account by now that shows your IP address. If you were a asshole with one account
then the IP trail will go all your accounts..... When the hammer finally falls, how many will be out on their ass.....

Strange Love
01-31-2015, 06:53 PM
I just want to know who was the genius who let that TSpence guy in then bolded him with Lakers color without even a post made. :lol

He needs to stop being a mod or admin. That dude sucks cock.

Franklin
01-31-2015, 07:13 PM
It's probably even more difficult to acquire Spurstalk membership than to gain US citizenship for a foreigner these days, tbh.

mouse
02-03-2015, 06:16 AM
It's easier for an Isis rebel to renew his Danish comic book subscription than to get a new ST screen name approved.

mouse
02-03-2015, 06:19 AM
Cosign on new accounts. Some of us were banned for absolutely bullshit reasons. what could possibly go wrong with people making more troll accounts? This place isn't exactly the pinnacle of intellectual or productive conversation. Let people have some fucking fun

This poster has a point.

This place isn't exactly the pinnacle of intellectual or productive conversation.

Rack! :lmao

mouse
02-03-2015, 06:36 AM
I have probably had more topics locked or deleted in the history of ST

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42218&page=5