PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: CROFLMFAO- Timmy - " I Am Sad I Lost Most Of My Money"

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2015, 11:40 PM
It's actually worse than we thought Tim lost 20+ million to bad investments he oversaw. This fucking dude right here mane...this shit is wild as fuck....i thought yall said this dude was smart because he is articulate and can read well...lol so much for Floyd being a dumbass. Floyd is Einstein compared to Dencan who has a 4yr college degree and can read very well...lol

(Bloomberg) -- San Antonio Spurs 15-time All Star Tim Duncan lost more than $20 million to bad investments at the center of a lawsuit filed Friday against his ex-financial adviser, a person familiar with the matter said.

Duncan, 38, said he met Banks during his rookie year in 1998. At Banks’s urging, the athlete invested several million dollars in hotels, beauty products, sports merchandising and wineries that the adviser owned or in which he had financial stakes, according to the filing.

Banks said he found Duncan’s complaints about improprieties with his investment in Gameday “a little surprising” as “he was aware of the loan and aware of the whole situation.”

I’m saddened that my name will join the list of athletes to fall victim to this sort of misconduct.” - Tim Duncan :lmao

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-30/spurs-tim-duncan-said-to-lose-20-million-to-bad-investments

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2015, 11:46 PM
It doesnt look like he's going to win his case either. It appears he knew about the investments all along but trying to make it seem like he was duped. Now I see why that illegal alien got a cool milli out of him to build a gym....apparently it was easy as fuck to siphon cash off his ass..lol

Strange Love
01-31-2015, 11:51 PM
Kid in his early 20s mades terrible investment. Sounds about right.

At least he admits he made a shitty business move. The majority of people will hide the fact they fucked up.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2015, 11:55 PM

At least he admits he made a shitty business move. The majority of people will hide the fact they fucked up.

STFU. I dont wanna hear that shit...

Banks, a private-equity investor, claims Duncan is using the lawsuit as leverage to get out of limited partnership investments. He said in an interview that he and Duncan are limited partners in several deals, and that he hasn’t acted as the athlete’s financial adviser since 2007.

daslicer
02-01-2015, 12:08 AM
STFU. I dont wanna hear that shit...

:lol I don't know why but I had to laugh at your response. TBH Kobe and Tim made terrible investments in their early 20's. Tim got scammed by this guy and Kobe made terrible rape investment in Colarado that cost him millions in endorsement deals and plus he had to pay for his freedom.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 12:12 AM
:lol I don't know why but I had to laugh at your response. TBH Kobe and Tim made terrible investments in their early 20's. Tim got scammed by this guy and Kobe made terrible rape investment in Colarado that cost him millions in endorsement deals and plus he had to pay for his freedom.

Please....Kobe paid that bitch ~$60k while Tim lost about 23 million total....

Venti Quattro
02-01-2015, 12:13 AM

Boom there goes the dynamite.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-01-2015, 12:17 AM

lol, lost endorsements

and why the fuck do you care what players make... If anything this means Duncan might be around to torment you more because he needs to play more to get money

Venti Quattro
02-01-2015, 12:25 AM
lol, lost endorsements

and why the fuck do you care what players make... If anything this means Duncan might be around to torment you more because he needs to play more to get money

Yeah, Kobe lost endorsement deals, but then he got them back anyway as soon as he got back on his foot. He is still one of the top-earners in sports.

He also almost lost half of his net worth but he was clutch in fixing his marriage and everything is alright with the Bryant household again.

Losing $20 million to dorks though... :lol :lmao

Spurs 4 The Win
02-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Yeah, Kobe lost endorsement deals, but then he got them back anyway as soon as he got back on his foot. He is still one of the top-earners in sports.

He also almost lost half of his net worth but he was clutch in fixing his marriage and everything is alright with the Bryant household again.

Losing $20 million to dorks though... :lol :lmao

Again, why do you care in the slightest about millionaires losing/gaining more millions. Its the same story, rich getting richer/poorer. Yet they still have more money than you and you sit here and talk shit like anybody actually cares. Like calm the fuck down dude, you gonna get a boner because Kobe passes stool better than Tim? :lol

Bynumite
02-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Jim is the ultimate sucker, being a cuck is in his nature. If he wasn't a lucky winner of the genetic lottery he would be lying in a gutter tbh.

Kobe's trying to tell these niggas "Get you paper up". Instead jim is out here getting cucked, financing gyms and $20 million investments without his knowledge on top of the paycut he's already taking for the spurs and god knows what else Amy is making from the divorce. What a chump :lol

midnightpulp
02-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Lakerfans used to have 5>4.

Now they're reduced to TMZ level tabloid behavior, caring about Duncan's financial and marital status in the vain hope it'll give them some material to work with.

How the mighty have fallen.

Venti Quattro
02-01-2015, 12:40 AM
The fact is he lost $20 million to bad investments. For a hall-of-fame athlete an a sport's top-10 player who's also a known dork, one would've thought that he knew how to keep track of his finances. Anyone who loses $20 million because of stupid decisions is stupid. I take interest in this because I work in the financial industry

midnightpulp
02-01-2015, 12:46 AM
The fact is he lost $20 million to bad investments. For a hall-of-fame athlete an a sport's top-10 player who's also a known dork, one would've thought that he knew how to keep track of his finances. Anyone who loses $20 million because of stupid decisions is stupid. I take interest in this because I work in the financial industry

Why is this worthy of caring about in the first place?

The only thing a pro athlete does that is worth caring about is his on court/field performance. Kobe can have all the Chink/Bean3r jersey money he wants and Kool can masturbate over Kobe's portfolio. Doesn't change the fact that Duncan is the greatest player of his generation :toast

Bynumite
02-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Suddenly talking about a players' personal life became a taboo subject for spurfans :lol

:cry "Please don't make fun of my cuck. Let's talk about 10+ year old rape cases instead." :cry

Venti Quattro
02-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Suddenly talking about a players' personal life became a taboo subject for spurfans :lol

:cry "Please don't make fun of my cuck. Let's talk about 10+ year old rape cases instead." :cry

Kobe won that as well :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Deserves another :lobt2: tbh

midnightpulp
02-01-2015, 12:56 AM

No. I just find it amusing that you're scavenging for material now that Duncan is sitting on top while Kirby is chucking his rotator cuff into oblivion.

But yeah, I've moved on from the rape. I find him getting cucked by Karl Malone more amusing.

RD2191
02-01-2015, 12:57 AM
Lol lakerfans reduced to shit. How them Lakers doing?

RD2191
02-01-2015, 12:58 AM

List of your accomplishments. Go. Wanna compare to Duncan's.

Venti Quattro
02-01-2015, 01:03 AM
List of your accomplishments. Go. Wanna compare to Duncan's.

Didn't get cucked award

Didn't lose 20 million

The rest of achievements he owns me for sure. And he should. He put his 7 foot body to excellent use and made his name known to the world as a professional athlete. A very good one, at that.

Juggity
02-01-2015, 01:05 AM
Losing $20 mil sucks, but he's likely to recover some of that when he wins the lawsuit. And it's not like he's struggling, exactly — having made $200+ million over the course of his career. It's telling that he didn't even know the guy had been mismanaging his investments until he divorced his wife and had to look at his finances in close detail. It clearly didn't have too much impact on his daily life.

daslicer
02-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Losing $20 mil sucks, but he's likely to recover some of that when he wins the lawsuit. And it's not like he's struggling, exactly — having made $200+ million over the course of his career. It's telling that he didn't even know the guy had been mismanaging his investments until he divorced his wife and had to look at his finances in close detail. It clearly didn't have too much impact on his daily life.

Exactly its embarrassing for him he lost the 20 mil but at the same time he's not going to be broke Antoine Walker style. I'm sure he still has millions left in the bank he'll be fine.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Didn't get cucked award

Didn't lose 20 million

The rest of achievements he owns me for sure. And he should. He put his 7 foot body to excellent use and made his name known to the world as a professional athlete. A very good one, at that.

Lol. Now I see why he gave that title back....he's just used to giving away shit....even his ass

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Exactly its embarrassing for him he lost the 20 mil but at the same time he's not going to be broke Antoine Walker style. I'm sure he still has millions left in the bank he'll be fine.

He's clearly a BETA

daslicer
02-01-2015, 01:16 AM
He's clearly a BETA

At the end of the day it doesn't matter considering he gave the spurs 5 titles something nobody else would have ever been able to do.

Buddy Mignon
02-01-2015, 01:18 AM
Why is this worthy of caring about in the first place?

The only thing a pro athlete does that is worth caring about is his on court/field performance. Kobe can have all the Chink/Bean3r jersey money he wants and Kool can masturbate over Kobe's portfolio. Doesn't change the fact that Duncan is the greatest player of his generation :toast

You're moving the goal post midget. Here... let me help your little ass. You see... you guys shit on players that retire broke... AI, Spree... Francis... Walker... and every other Sambo dummy with a 3rd grade education. Yet, in the same breath you accused Kobe of destroying the Lakers due to demanding his worth. As Kool has pointed out so scholarly, Jim graduated college... and Kobe skipped college... so why is Jim in the same boat with AI and Steve Francis. All while Kobe is sitting on 100's of millions. At least AI and Francis spent theirs chasing pussy and getting high... Jim just gave his away. How does it feel to know that Jim won five titles and dont have a red fucking cent to show for it.

Message to Kool. You see... I've been on the prowl trying to find Amy for some time now. I thought maybe Kori would pass along some of my messages but she's sipping on haterade. Jim is lucky I'm not that Mexican because he'd be in a homeless shelter while his kids are calling me papa. Lol

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 01:20 AM
At the end of the day it doesn't matter considering he gave the spurs 5 titles something nobody else would have ever been able to do.

Ohh it absolutely matters....you can add up all the NBA players that have been taken to the woodshed and all of them combined didnt lose 20 + million. This is a pretty big fucking deal. In fact I think its the highest number of a single player in sports history. No matter the country.

Buddy Mignon
02-01-2015, 01:21 AM

No hes not you fucking dummy. Even if he does win some back by the time he pays his lawyers it will amount to nothing more than a moral victory.

Juggity
02-01-2015, 01:24 AM
No hes not you fucking dummy. Even if he does win some back by the time he pays his lawyers it will amount to nothing more than a moral victory.

:lol cool. legal advice from a guy who spends his days watching chinese cartoons.

That shit will never not be funny.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 01:25 AM
You're moving the goal post midget. Here... let me help your little ass. You see... you guys shit on players that retire broke... AI, Spree... Francis... Walker... and every other Sambo dummy with a 3rd grade education. Yet, in the same breath you accused Kobe of destroying the Lakers due to demanding his worth. As Kool has pointed out so scholarly, Jim graduated college... and Kobe skipped college... so why is Jim in the same boat with AI and Steve Francis. All while Kobe is sitting on 100's of millions. At least AI and Francis spent theirs chasing pussy and getting high... Jim just gave his away. How does it feel to know that Jim won five titles and dont have a red fucking cent to show for it.

Message to Kool. You see... I've been on the prowl trying to find Amy for some time now. I thought maybe Kori would pass along some of my messages but she's sipping on haterade. Jim is lucky I'm not that Mexican because he'd be in a homeless shelter while his kids are calling me papa. Lol

Lol i believe you big homie.... yeah that dude probabaly took more from him than just the gym money...well he did take his wife smooth from under him....and the PI knew all along she was cheating and continued to follow her for three years pretending to be collecting evidence while he was getting paid from Cuckan...lol..

Eveyone just getting mad loot from ole boy

midnightpulp
02-01-2015, 01:26 AM

Don't care. Did you miss this reply?

Damn right. I don't give a shit about Duncan's financial or marital woes. None of my business. The only business of his I'm interested in is his on court performance. Nothing he does off the court affects me as a fan. He can be a cuck, gay, and lose his fortune, but as long he keeps bringing titles to the Spurs and continues to prove himself as, hands down, the best player since Michael Jordan, I'm good.

:lol It's not like Kirby's money can buy him a new rotator cuff or Achilles, and it sure as Hell can't save that shit show of a team you cheer for.

Silver&Black
02-01-2015, 01:27 AM
Ohh it absolutely matters....you can add up all the NBA players that have been taken to the woodshed and all of them combined didnt lose 20 + million. This is a pretty big fucking deal. In fact I think its the highest number of a single player in sports history. No matter the country.

"In fact I think its the highest number of a single player in sports history."

There you go thinking again.....

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/curt-schilling-lost-50-million-video-game-company/story?id=16629658

Buddy Mignon
02-01-2015, 01:29 AM
Lol i believe you big homie.... yeah that dude probabaly took more from him than just the gym money...well he did take his wife smooth from under him....and the PI knew all along she was cheating and continued to follow her for three years pretending to be collecting evidence while he was getting paid from Cuckan...lol..

Eveyone just getting mad loot from ole boy

The media won't touch this but I'm not letting this one die. I guess Kobe got the last laugh after all. One has five rings and worth hundreds of millions and the other has a hundred million dollar gaping hole in his ass.

midnightpulp
02-01-2015, 01:31 AM
The media won't touch this but I'm not letting this one die. I guess Kobe got the last laugh after all. One has five rings and worth hundreds of millions and the other has a hundred million dollar gaping hole in his ass.

Of course you won't. It's all you have left now :lol

Buddy Mignon
02-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Don't care. Did you miss this reply?

Bullshit midget. You all are extremely sensitive about everything Jim. We got his ass back on the tree of woe... :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 01:32 AM
:lmao

I sure would like to know what Amy took from him...he paid her that hush money..LOL..man i wish she'd spill the beans..open this shit on up...lol

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Bullshit midget. You all are extremely sensitive about everything Jim. We got his ass back on the tree of woe... :lmao

Lmao @ tree of woe

Buddy Mignon
02-01-2015, 01:38 AM

I sure would like to know what Amy took from him...he paid her that hush money..LOL..man i wish she'd spill the beans..open this shit on up...lol

He didnt split the beans with her but it was an embarrassing amount plus child support. Her secrets about him was worth millions and he paid it to hush her up.

Franklin
02-01-2015, 05:53 AM
At least Banks didn't cuckold him, despite how much money it cost.

LkrFan
02-01-2015, 07:36 AM
Kobe won that as well :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Deserves another :lobt2: tbh

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
02-01-2015, 07:37 AM
It doesnt look like he's going to win his case either. It appears he knew about the investments all along but trying to make it seem like he was duped. Now I see why that illegal alien got a cool milli out of him to build a gym....apparently it was easy as fuck to siphon cash off his ass..lol

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Venti Quattro
02-01-2015, 07:52 AM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

Won Brandy for HS prom
Won in high school
Won NBA championships
Won individual accolades
Won a lot of endorsements
Won a rape case
Won his family
Won his wife back

He. Just. Keeps. On. Winning. That's one fact that you can't deny about Kobe Bean Bryant no matter what you think of him, personalty-wise.

LkrFan
02-01-2015, 07:58 AM
Splits - I'd like to know your thoughts on this thread. Especially since you don't do your own taxes (even though you claim to have made $190,000.00 AFTER taxes, you "spend like a fool", you made an offer to buy this site, you spent $160.00 on a Japanese massage while on business, etc.). I even saw YOU giving investment advice! :lmao

Penny for your thoughts? I'm cheap. :downspin:

Buddy Mignon
02-01-2015, 08:00 AM
Won Brandy for HS prom
Won in high school
Won NBA championships
Won individual accolades
Won in the Olympics
Won a rape case
Won his family
Won his wife back

He. Just. Keeps. On. Winning. That's one fact that you can't deny about Kobe Bean Bryant no matter what you think of him, personalty-wise.

That's better

LkrFan
02-01-2015, 08:04 AM
Won Brandy for HS prom
Won in high school
Won NBA championships
Won individual accolades
Won a rape case
Won his family
Won his wife back

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin midnightpulp

Mal
02-01-2015, 08:10 AM
Vanessa is taking half of Kirby`s money once dude is done

Venti Quattro
02-01-2015, 08:25 AM
That's better

Back to back Olympic gold medalist, but thanks for pointing that out. :tu :tu

z0sa
02-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Lakerfan so goddamn salty :lol

unleashbaynes
02-01-2015, 10:34 AM
:lmao Lakers fans reduced to sucking each other off over stupid shit like this

Hey, dipshits... YOU ROOT FOR GROWN MEN!!! :rollin

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) - I'd like to know your thoughts on this thread. Especially since you don't do your own taxes (even though you claim to have made $190,000.00 AFTER taxes, you "spend like a fool", you made an offer to buy this site, you spent $160.00 on a Japanese massage while on business, etc.). I even saw YOU giving investment advice! :lmao

Penny for your thoughts? I'm cheap. :downspin:

:lol We all know Splitcuck is broke. His wife spent all his money trying to impress Daquan.

That's why he's reduced to trying to pawn off his faggy SpursTalk account for $1500 on eBay :lmao

MultiTroll
02-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Please....Kobe paid that bitch ~$60k
:lol truly naive that you think Kirby only paid her 60K.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 11:16 AM
:lol truly naive that you think Kirby only paid her 60K.

nope just the facts...I read the news reports at the time. :lol In fact it was reported that Kobe told T-Mac at one point: "That bitch didn't get shit." :lmao. He even told the cops that he didn't pay her because he thought money for sex was disrespectful. :lmao

Kobe fucking ho's and keeping his money..

Tammy giving up da ass and losing millions..:lmao

MultiTroll
02-01-2015, 11:20 AM
nope just the facts...I swallow.
"reported" Kobe said to TMac.

:lol It was "reported" the Kwame Brown for Pao Gasol was a legit deal.

DMX7
02-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Only in America does someone living off of an EBT card make fun of a millionaire.

Jenks
02-01-2015, 11:42 AM
You guys shouldn't be so salty, the Wolves lost last night so you're another half game away from last place in the conference.

Kool Bob Love
02-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Reminds me of Spurs fan when the count was 5>4 kobe. Damn we were pathetic.

not anymore!

unleashbaynes
02-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Reminds me of Spurs fan when the count was 5>4 kobe. Damn we were pathetic.

not anymore!

Yeah.....i think that it's time Spurfan comes to grips and accepts that Kirby is a top 10 all timer. Like Tim, his fundamentals at his position were top notch, he could score from anywhere on the floor, he absolutely punished the Spurs in the 3peat years for not having good perimeter D, and he has the hardware. 09 Kirby was one of the most dominant players i've seen live.

Lakerfan i think has accepted Tim as a top 10 all time great and respect what he's done and what he continues to do. Time for us to move on to the next chapter in what i hope to be a continued, heated rivalry. :toast

Trill Clinton
02-01-2015, 12:22 PM
iverson still has 50million set aside he can't touch till he turns 50, so he's fine. maybe timmy put some money aside in a trust as well. i can't believe of all people, my fav spur of all time got poked in the eyes. this is a lesson learned and i hope his finances are straight.

i wish these brothers would stop putting so much trust in these devils. don't do business with them and start practicing group economics.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 12:31 PM
iverson still has 50million set aside he can't touch till he turns 50, so he's fine. maybe timmy put some money aside in a trust as well. i can't believe of all people, my fav spur of all time got poked in the eyes. this is a lesson learned and i hope his finances are straight.

i wish these brothers would stop putting so much trust in these devils. don't do business with them and start practicing group economics.

Lol I know he's your dawg Trill but I think his problem is deeper. He likely started fucking them white boys so his trust was immeasurable. Lol

LkrFan
02-01-2015, 12:46 PM
:lol We all know Splitcuck is broke. His wife spent all his money trying to impress Daquan. That's why he's reduced to trying to pawn off his faggy SpursTalk account for $1500 on eBay :lmaoBAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

daslicer
02-01-2015, 02:32 PM
nope just the facts...I read the news reports at the time. :lol In fact it was reported that Kobe told T-Mac at one point: "That bitch didn't get shit." :lmao. He even told the cops that he didn't pay her because he thought money for sex was disrespectful. :lmao

:lol Do your sources come from the national enquirer? In a nutshell you have no sources just the make believe sources inside of your head.

RsxPiimp
02-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Damn, Spursfan bullied in their own turf :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2015, 04:31 PM
It's hard to appreciate going after an easy target especially when you lay chickenshit all over the place leading up.

Anyway, it's so much more edgy when you call him Tammy before you make up stories.

3/10 and those points are only because you managed to get a response.

MarioSpeedwagon
02-01-2015, 05:20 PM
This is actually good for Spurs fans; he'll probably come back for a few more years now

Strange Love
02-01-2015, 06:22 PM

No shit.

These idiots think Duncan is actually dead broke.

Probably has at least 60-70 mils stacked some place.

Losing 20 hurts and of course he'll fight for that shit but at the thought of his being broke. :lmao

Strange Love
02-01-2015, 06:32 PM
"Duncan has made over $224 million in his NBA career, according to Basketball-Reference, in salary only. Early on he would do commercials before deciding to stay away from the limelight as much as possible, so it's safe to assume the losses, while substantial, won't bankrupt him. Banks has not commented on the story at this point."

losing 20 millions to him is like us losing 50 bucks. It hurts but its not the end of the world. :lmao

ohmwrecker
02-01-2015, 06:34 PM

= cashier at Target

Venti Quattro
02-01-2015, 06:56 PM
= cashier at Target

Tbh I work as a cashier at Walmart it's more fulfilling

LkrFan
02-01-2015, 06:58 PM
:lol

Sean Cagney
02-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Lakerfans used to have 5>4.

Now they're reduced to TMZ level tabloid behavior, caring about Duncan's financial and marital status in the vain hope it'll give them some material to work with.

^^^ This TBH, their GOD Kobe is out for the year and team is horrible and has been for years though so they grasp at this bullshit now.

Tim lost alot of money no doubt but he is still rich and still getting paid so learn from your mistakes and don't do that again. He is not the only Athlete (Far from it) to get ripped off and do a bad investment or get duped.

Killakobe81
02-01-2015, 07:16 PM
I don't really care about Timmy losing $ but I am all for Venti, Kool and Luva calling you out for this shit. You bitches always talking about off court bullshit but now it's Tim it don't matter but if it was Kobe it would be multi thread worthy . .. you. Reap what you have sown bitches.

daslicer
02-01-2015, 07:23 PM
I don't really care about Timmy losing $ but I am all for Venti, Kool and Luva calling you out for this shit. You bitches always talking about off court bullshit but now it's Tim it don't matter but if it was Kobe it would be multi thread worthy . .. you. Reap what you have sown bitches.

Your right if it was Kobe there would be a multi thread but you have to understand this is a spurs message board. Kobe will always be disrespected here that is just the way it is. Also factor in the hate for Kobe stems from the hardcore trolling that occurred from '08-'14. That's 6 fucking years of garbage thrown around that there is no way Kobe is ever getting any respect around here.

TXstbobcat
02-01-2015, 07:39 PM
If he wanted to piss his money away he could have invested it in Tony Parker's failed night club.

Killakobe81
02-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Your right if it was Kobe there would be a multi thread but you have to understand this is a spurs message board. Kobe will always be disrespected here that is just the way it is. Also factor in the hate for Kobe stems from the hardcore trolling that occurred from '08-'14. That's 6 fucking years of garbage thrown around that there is no way Kobe is ever getting any respect around here.

Fair post but no one was asking for respect for Kobe. I have been here to long to expect that. Just saying you can't shoot shit and not expect to take some back ...like you said.

Strange Love
02-01-2015, 08:05 PM
The sad thing about all this is that if we were to pool all of our money combined, Duncan would still be richer than all of us so who's really hurting here?

This is good for a laugh if you're trying to make fun but at the end of the day you'll go to sleep, crawl in the fetus position and cry because you realize you're still 100x poorer than the guy you just made fun of.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2015, 08:21 PM
The sad thing about all this is that if we were to pool all of our money combined, Duncan would still be richer than all of us so who's really hurting here?

This is good for a laugh if you're trying to make fun but at the end of the day you'll go to sleep, crawl in the fetus position and cry because you realize you're still 100x poorer than the guy you just made fun of.

^ So much fail.....as long as my asshole hasn't been peneraided I'm winning all fucking day...it doesn't matter how much money Ole boy got if he's getting fucked in the ass. Lol

Splits
02-01-2015, 08:25 PM

What at are some examples of all these multi-thread off court Kobe topics that were "always" talking about?

Strange Love
02-01-2015, 08:26 PM
^ So much fail.....as long as my asshole hasn't been peneraided I'm winning all fucking day...it doesn't matter how much money Ole boy got if he's getting fucked in the ass. Lol

Weak comeback.

With zero credibility when coming from you. Someone that 99.9% of the board has clowned on.

Doesn't get much lower than Avante taking you to the tree of woe. :lol

Killakobe81
02-01-2015, 08:43 PM
What at are some examples of all these multi-thread off court Kobe topics that were "always" talking about?

Seriously? Lol not sure if serious

Splits
02-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Seriously? Lol not sure if serious

Besides the rape, which is pretty big fucking deal, multi-thread Kobe bashing is almost always basketball related

Killakobe81
02-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Besides the rape, which is pretty big fucking deal, multi-thread Kobe bashing is almost always basketball related

Ok Splits ...

Brazil
02-03-2015, 08:30 AM
:lol

This board would have created 20 threads about Kobe losing 20M tbh...

but the come back attempts are cute tho

Spurs9
02-03-2015, 09:27 AM

I've lost money on penny stocks and other horrible stocks tbh

RsxPiimp
02-03-2015, 09:35 AM

Meh, I don't know why people think millionaires are impervious to financial collapses. It is not a foreign notion to them.

Most people simply live above their means, this includes people of all class. It's never about how much money you make.