PDA

View Full Version : Another PnR option...?

apalisoc_9
02-01-2015, 12:20 AM
In games like these where tony is being an asshat and ballhogging in the first half and Manu is throwing the ball everywhere, the spurs really need another PnR player that can both pass and score for himself.

- I really like Patty despite the fact that he's not the best passer, but the teams needs to realize when enough is enough from either Manu or Tony.

- Kawhi needs to asks for PnR's and not ISO..He a great ISO player and I'm sure Pop knows that and that's why he gets ISO's, but the PnR is a much better option..It opens up spaces and allows ball movement. The Bigs needs to realize this instead of moving out..or just waiting for the rebounds ( Pop's decision too.)

- Cory won't play much in the playoffs.

- I hate to admit it but we could have used Belli tonight..not to eat minutes from Green, but we could have used him in the short spurt of minute 4 to 1 in the third...

I expect Pop to implement something that would generate ball movement in these situations if the spurs don't find a way to get another player...

TheGoldStandard
02-01-2015, 12:22 AM
Pop really doesn't care about 1 game.. but this accumulation of bad games after the Spurs string together a couple of wins really sucks. They'll keep beating up cupcakes and scrape into the playoffs.

dabom
02-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Marco is never the answer. The team just doesn't know how to feed kawhi tbh. Dude is fucking hungry and you just give him scraps. He can't get big on kibblesnbits.

dabom
02-05-2015, 12:05 AM
Marco is never the answer. The team just doesn't know how to feed kawhi tbh. Dude is fucking hungry and you just give him scraps. He can't get big on kibblesnbits.

ChumpDumper
02-05-2015, 12:06 AM
Another applesauce thread?

sook
02-05-2015, 12:35 AM
Another applesauce thread?

i think the low point was coordinating being "pretend banned" on a friday night. The situation speaks far more than any insult ever could :lol

ChumpDumper
02-05-2015, 12:37 AM
i think the low point was coordinating being "pretend banned" on a friday night. The situation speaks far more than any insult ever could :lolOh wow -- they actually got together and pretended to be banned?

l

o

l

That's some sensitive shit right there. Manufactured oppression.