PDA

View Full Version : I love the Spurs

RD2191
02-01-2015, 10:16 AM
This team is something special when they're all working together. I hope they get it right in time because I love to watch them be successful. :depressed

TheGreatYacht
02-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Real talk

TheGoldStandard
02-01-2015, 10:23 AM
The Spurs see the iceberg but will they move in time to avoid it?

hater
02-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Big 3 are toast. Got a punchers chance in the playoff but realistically can't go too far. Still love em

hater
02-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Just rooting to make the playoffs and win round 1 imo. Anything else is dumb

EVAY
02-01-2015, 11:50 AM
It is indeed very hard to watch them play as they did last night.

Problem is, when I try to figure out what to "fix", there are so many things that I am no longer sure they can get it done.

But I remain proud of them and after last year, anything else is gravy. We all said that after last Finals. Some of us meant it.

mkurts
02-02-2015, 03:53 AM
The effort of last year drained them empty physically and emotionally.

Nothing left in the tank

romain.star
02-02-2015, 06:23 AM
The effort of the last 2 years drained them empty physically and emotionally.

Nothing left in the tank

Fixed

Aremid
02-02-2015, 07:11 PM
It is indeed very hard to watch them play as they did last night.

Problem is, when I try to figure out what to "fix", there are so many things that I am no longer sure they can get it done.

But I remain proud of them and after last year, anything else is gravy. We all said that after last Finals. Some of us meant it.

Back to back earns them dynasty status.

EVAY
02-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Back to back earns them dynasty status.

They already HAVE dynasty status. Five championships in 15 years, the winningest sports franchise in the U.S. for the last 15 years.

They are THE Sports dynasty in America today.

Spur|n|Austin
02-02-2015, 08:18 PM
They already HAVE dynasty status. Five championships in 15 years, the winningest sports franchise in the U.S. for the last 15 years.

They are THE Sports dynasty in America today.

Yep.

Budkin
02-02-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm spoiled as shit watching this team but I love the hell out of them. Got damn.

timtonymanu
02-02-2015, 10:10 PM
5 was just so satisfying. If they don't end up repeating, meh. 5 rings. Why complain about that?

BatManu20
02-02-2015, 10:14 PM
If you're expecting us to win it all this year, you're most likely setting yourself up for heartbreak tbh. Go in with low expectations. We just won 5. That was the mission, that was the goal. The did it. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy what is likely Timmy and Manu's final ride....

DMC
02-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Cliff Straight Ahead ------>

Sean Cagney
02-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Spoiled fans, they win 5 titles and you still have a frown face? Every team goes through this, some A WHOLE lot more so. This is adversity and they are struggling a little bit, welcome to reality of basketball in which it will be in a few years when most of our stars are gone and they are a 40 win team and such. Spurs have done great for so long we are not used to this as fans, but it is REALITY.
If you're expecting us to win it all this year, you're most likely setting yourself up for heartbreak tbh. Go in with low expectations. We just won 5. That was the mission, that was the goal. The did it. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy what is likely Timmy and Manu's final ride....
Could not have set it better! After 5 all is gravy to me, I expect nothing at all this year so I won't be let down if they lose. If they win! HUGE BONUS! Right now though they need alot of work.
5 was just so satisfying. If they don't end up repeating, meh. 5 rings. Why complain about that?

Exactly! Most teams won't see a ring.

wildcardX
02-03-2015, 12:45 AM

The final ride.........brings a tear to my eye.

I like this thread

MateoNeygro
02-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Spurs for life! Hoping for the best but bracing for the worst. It is what it is. Even when Tim and the gang are gone I'll still root for them. 6 is still possible but they really have to dig deep and figure it out.

cantthinkofanything
02-04-2015, 01:37 PM
The Spurs see the iceberg but will they move in time to avoid it?

No. In fact they have tied the iceberg to the ship until 2017.

Aremid
02-04-2015, 02:03 PM

What the hell is up with this loser mentality? So it's okay if the mavs (of all teams) sweep us in the second round? That's how we want Timmy and manu's career to end? What about catching MJ for six? Passing Kobe? Tying the bulls for championships? Repeating ?? There is way more work to be done and we not the spurs players should be satisfied yet.

hater
02-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Just rooting to make the playoffs and win round 1 imo. Anything else is dumb