PDA

View Full Version : CROFLMAO Avante

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 10:12 PM
:lmao Old Faggot will be "up in the mountains" for a few months after this one.

Blizzardwizard
02-01-2015, 10:13 PM
Don't pretend your ass wasn't on that Seahawk bandwagon.

Kool Bob Love
02-01-2015, 10:14 PM
:lmao Old Faggot will be "up in the mountains" for a few months after this one.

But youre a chargers fan tho.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Don't pretend your ass wasn't on that Seahawk bandwagon.
I definitely wanted the Patriots to lose... doesn't change the fact that Struggle is a fucking scrub and Old Faggot was wrong yet again.

rogues
02-01-2015, 10:17 PM
But youre a chargers fan tho.
You're salty illiterate ass actively rooted for the Semenpigeons..Now what faggot?:lmao..

Avante
02-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Old Faggot will be "up in the mountains" for a few months after this one.

How come you never ever ever get anything right?

Come on stupid, you saw the game, RW played a great game. How many INT's did Brady have?

Stupid call and we all know.

jeebus
02-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Mason's butthole is going to be bleeding tonight

Floyd Pacquiao
02-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Woooooo! Lmao:danceclub

Kool Bob Love
You're salty illiterate ass actively rooted for the Semenpigeons..Now what faggot?:lmao..

You got cheated out of a Super Bowl appearance tho.

Clipper Nation
Stupid call and we all know.

It was a stupid call because they tried to make Struggle "Game Manager" Wilson look clutch instead of just giving it to Team Leader Lynch.

Avante
Mason's butthole is going to be bleeding tonight

As usual that was stupid.

rogues
02-01-2015, 10:20 PM
You got cheated out of a Super Bowl appearance tho.
:lol We got our asses handed to us by the eventual champs..no act of God would change that outcome..

Kool Bob Love
02-01-2015, 10:22 PM
:lol We got our asses handed to us by the eventual champs..no act of God would change that outcome..

is that what you tell yourself at night? Whatever helps b. Could have been you hosting that chrome ball.

Avante
02-01-2015, 10:22 PM
It was a stupid call because they tried to make Struggle "Game Manager" Wilson look clutch instead of just giving it to Team Leader Lynch.

Tell me again about how I;m going to be up in the hills for a long time again. Damn you're dumb!

Faggot, you had the Seahawks in this game. So why act more retarded than usual?

Russell Wilson played a great game, we all saw it.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Tell me again about how I;m going to be up in the hills for a long time again. Damn you're dumb!

Faggot, you had the Seahawks in this game. So act more retarded than usual?

Russell Wilson played a great game, we all saw it.
Nope. I was rooting for the Seahawks, but I had the Patriots winning. Right as usual.

Struggle did not play a great game. He was flat-out garbage for most of the first half and threw an interception that was so unclutch, even Fivehead cringed. His stats were inflated by several fluky-ass plays. Struggle got completely exposed as the game manager we all knew he was tonight.

rogues
02-01-2015, 10:27 PM
is that what you tell yourself at night? Whatever helps b. Could have been you hosting that chrome ball.
:lol We would've got beat by the Hawks..are your sports takes always this shitty, tbh?..

Avante
02-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Nope. I was rooting for the Seahawks, but I had the Patriots winning. Right as usual.

Struggle did not play a great game. He was flat-out garbage for most of the first half and threw an interception that was so unclutch, even Fivehead cringed. His stats were inflated by several fluky-ass plays. Struggle got completely exposed as the game manager we all knew he was tonight.

What game were you watching? Dude, are you simpy brain dead? Russell Wilson is one foot away from being a two time SB winner in his first three seasons.

Never seen anyone as totally stupid as you are. Nobody should be this damn dumb.

Do you ever pay any attention at all to what all those football people say about Russell Wilson? How many times in the last couple weeks did we hear....

special
unique
elite

Damn you're dumb.

Kool Bob Love
02-01-2015, 10:30 PM
:lol We would've got beat by the Hawks..are your sports takes always this shitty, tbh?..

I said could which means you atleast had a chance. Did you get invited to a Super Bowl party tonight?

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 10:34 PM
What game were you watching? Dude, are you simpy brain dead? Russell Wilson is one foot away from being a two time SB winner in his first three seasons.
Struggle couldn't even complete a pass until midway through the second quarter. Take away a fluke catch by Kearse and Wilson was 11-21, 170 yards. Additionally, he threw a hideous Super Bowl-losing interception. Also, he was an even bigger trainwreck in the NFC title game and got bailed out by McCarthy and Capers. He is a game manager being carried by Lynch and the defense, end of story.

Doyou ever pay any attention at all to what all those football people say about Russell Wilson? How mant times in the last couple weeks did wee hear....

special
unique
elite

Damn you're dumb.
You mean the same "football people" who thought Ryan Leaf was comparable to Peyton Manning coming out of college, that RGKnee was the best QB of his draft class, etc.? Yeah, don't really give a shit what they have to say. Smart football fans can see with their own eyes that Struggle is an extremely limited player and definitely not a franchise QB.

Avante
02-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Struggle couldn't even complete a pass until midway through the second quarter. Take away a fluke catch by Kearse and Wilson was 11-21, 170 yards. Additionally, he threw a hideous Super Bowl-losing interception. Also, he was an even bigger trainwreck in the NFC title game and got bailed out by McCarthy and Capers. He is a game manager being carried by Lynch and the defense, end of story.

You mean the same "football people" who thought Ryan Leaf was comparable to Peyton Manning coming out of college, that RGKnee was the best QB of his draft class, etc.? Yeah, don't really give a shit what they have to say. Smart football fans can see with their own eyes that Struggle is an extremely limited player and definitely not a franchise QB.

Did you really see the game? Dude, what really is wrong with you...bi-polar? RW threw soime great passes in the game, he came within a foot of winning it.

Little man, you really are retarded and it's sad to watch.

Your ass hole was puckering up and you know it.

RW is 1-1 in SB's as a third year QB, who did betterr, yep.....NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Did you really see the game? Dude, what really is wrong with youl...bi-polar? RW threw soime great passes in the game, he came within a foot of winning it.

Watched every second of the game. Struggle was horrible and got bailed out by a few fluky catches. Maybe if he hadn't taken the whole first quarter off, it wouldn't have come down to one play at the goal line.

Avante
02-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Watched every second of the game. Struggle was horrible and got bailed out by a few fluky catches. Maybe if he hadn't taken the whole first quarter off, it wouldn't have come down to one play at the goal line.

Stupid, the guy has nothing but free agent receivers. Damn you're dumb. How many times did RW have to run around because nobody could get open?

Faggot, you gotta be about the dumbest fuck I;ve ever seen. Hell, you make Blake look smart.

Tell us all again about how I'm going to be up in the hill for months again (I am up in thre hills however). Fucking dummy never gets anything right ever.

Dude.....one foot.... from being a two time SB champ before he's 27.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Stupid, the guy has nothing but free agent receivers.
Because Amendola and Edelman are Megatron and Odell Beckham clones, right? :lmao

How many times did RW have to run around because nobody could get open?
How many times did he scramble around aimlessly ignoring open receivers only to throw garbage passes or get dropped for a loss?

Tell us all again about how I'm going to be up in ther hill for months again (I am up in thre hills however).
:lmao Man, it's a burden, always being right.

Avante
02-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Because Amendola and Edelman are Megatron and Odell Beckham clones, right? :lmao

How many times did he scramble around aimlessly ignoring open receivers only to throw garbage passes or get dropped for a loss?

:lmao Man, it's a burden, always being right.

You saw a whole other game than the one that was actually played. If Lynch scores from the....ONE FOOT..line. RW is the MVP.

Dude, you're dumb...ok? Why are always so wrong about everything...CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!

Infinite_limit
02-01-2015, 10:58 PM
You saw a whole other game than the one that was actually played. If Lynch scores from the....ONE FOOT..line. RW is the MVP.

Dude, you're dumb...ok? Why are always so wrong about everything...CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!

Told you Whites are superior at American Football.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 10:59 PM

Why couldn't Struggle score? After all, isn't he clutch and a franchise quarterback? Have you even considered that the reason why the playcall was so bad is that they put the ball in the hands of a glorified Dilfer clone instead of the alpha male of their offense?

Avante
02-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Told you Whites are superior at American Football.

Now tell me how many white starters did we see out there vs the black ones. Who won the game for the Pats....a black guy.

Raven
02-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Did you really see the game? Dude, what really is wrong with you...bi-polar? RW threw soime great passes in the game, he came within a foot of winning it.

Your ass hole was puckering up and you know it.

RW is 1-1 in SB's as a third year QB, who did betterr, yep.....NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Garoppolo is 1-0 tbh

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Who won the game for the Pats....a black guy.

Yep... Struggle did win the game for the Pats.

Avante
02-01-2015, 11:05 PM
Why couldn't Struggle score? After all, isn't he clutch and a franchise quarterback? Have you even considered that the reason why the playcall was so bad is that they put the ball in the hands of a glorified Dilfer clone instead of the alpha male of their offense?

Why totally ignore the fact that RW is the only two time SB QB in their first three seasons? Why ignore the fact nobody has ever won more games in the same time frame? Why ignore the fact Brady threw two INT's in the game?

Give me the name of any third year QB who was more successful than RW? Well?

Faggot, why act stupid, Lynch gains a ...foot,.. and you're.....crickets.

Avante
02-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Yep... Struggle did win the game for the Pats.

So he's 1-1 in SB, who did better after three seasons, yep....NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 11:08 PM
So he's 1-1 in SB, who did better after three seasons, yep....NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year, his defense did all the work while Denver imploded. This year, he got completely exposed as the black Trent Dilfer.

Trainwreck2100
02-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Last year, his defense did all the work while Denver imploded. This year, he got completely exposed as the black Trent Dilfer.

as if trent dilfer would give the super bowl away

Avante
02-01-2015, 11:37 PM

One foot....away from neing a two time SB winning QB in his first three seasons. What about that don't you get?

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 11:48 PM
One foot....away from neing a two time SB winning QB in his first three seasons. What about that don't you get?

Double-digit lead going into the 4th and Struggle couldn't put any more points on the board. A franchise QB would not have lost that game.

chunticakes
02-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Avante getting exposed by Clipper Nation as per the par. Take your meds you old fuck you.

Avante
02-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Double-digit lead going into the 4th and Struggle couldn't put any more points on the board. A franchise QB would not have lost that game.

Aaron Rodgers didn't just lose how big a lead vs RW? Is he a franchise QB?

Do you ever get anything right, ever?

Avante
02-01-2015, 11:53 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) getting exposed by @ClipperNation as per the par. Take your meds you old fuck you.

You mean that Russell Wilson I bragged about who has lost more SB's than RGIII and Andrew Luck have played in ....COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many SB's did Dan Marino win?

Dude, you can't be this fucking stupid.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2015, 11:54 PM
Aaron Rodgers didn't just lose how big a lead vs RW? Is he a franchise QB?

Do you ever get anything right, ever?
Rodgers did not have the benefit of Lynch or that defense. Give him Struggle's supporting cast and a ten-point lead, and he wins every time.

Avante
02-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Rodgers did not have the benefit of Lynch or that defense. Give him Struggle's supporting cast and a ten-point lead, and he wins every time.

So it was RW giving up 28 points, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RW played a great game, yep, just like we heard the tV guys tell us.

You actually saw the game??????

chunticakes
02-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Lol Avante

chunticakes
02-02-2015, 12:19 AM
ABC Avante

Avante
02-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Lol Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

translation

I went against Avante's plays this season....lost $2100.

Infinite_limit
02-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Now tell me how many white starters did we see out there vs the black ones. Who won the game for the Pats....a black guy.
The 3 most impactful players were all White: Brady, Edelman and Gronk.

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-02-2015, 02:58 AM

Never seen anyone as totally stupid as you are. Nobody should be this damn dumb.

Do you ever pay any attention at all to what all those football people say about Russell Wilson? How many times in the last couple weeks did we hear....

special
unique
elite

Damn you're dumb.

Kevin Dyson was also 1 foot away from a SB...... Doesn't matter if it was 50-0 or if you lose by 1 foot. Struggle Wilson costs the Seahawks b2b. Lol 1-1. Lol game manager. Lol Wilson fucking sucks and you know it.

Avante
02-02-2015, 03:03 AM
The 3 most impactful players were all White: Brady, Edelman and Gronk.

You didn't pay any attention to the introductions did ya?

Avante
02-02-2015, 03:06 AM
Kevin Dyson was also 1 foot away from a SB...... Doesn't matter if it was 50-0 or if you lose by 1 foot. Struggle Wilson costs the Seahawks b2b. Lol 1-1. Lol game manager. Lol Wilson fucking sucks and you know it.

Give me the name of any...third....year QB who had a better three years than RW. Come on faggot, answer that question. What third year QB had a better first three seasons....well?

Avante
02-02-2015, 03:19 AM
I keep asking this question....

What QB had a better three seaasons to start their career than Russel Wilson, ok who was that? Come on, who was that?

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Give me the name of any...third....year QB who had a better three years than RW. Come on faggot, answer that question. What third year QB had a better first three seasons....well?

Not until you answer my question. What would you rather have Indys "elite" WRS of Hilton, Wayne, and DHB/Avery or Russell Wilsons supporting cast?

Russell Wilson did do something no other QB has done in their first 3 years. His shitty QB play single handedly cost the Seahawks another ring. Lol what a shitty faggot!

spurraider21
02-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Not until you answer my question. What would you rather have Indys "elite" WRS of Hilton, Wayne, and DHB/Avery or Russell Wilsons supporting cast?

Russell Wilson did do something no other QB has done in their first 3 years. His shitty QB play single handedly cost the Seahawks another ring. Lol what a shitty faggot!
Wilson's cast as a whole is better, which is why the Seahawks are the Seahawks and the Colts are for Colts. Luck's weapons are better, and he was top 3 in pass attempts this year. Obviously the raw stats will be higher. Put Luck on the Seahawks with that run game and receiving core, and I'm sure you'll see his attempts drop

NFO
02-02-2015, 12:50 PM

If he was one foot away then shouldn't this all-time great, best three year QB start ever not get one more foot. If he is as great as you say he is he gets that done. How do you not see that?

Aztecfan03
02-02-2015, 04:22 PM
If he was one foot away then shouldn't this all-time great, best three year QB start ever not get one more foot. If he is as great as you say he is he gets that done. How do you not see that?

He is to busy choking on WIlson's dick to see it.

Avante
02-04-2015, 05:10 AM

Shitty QB play?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U94nA4Nf3wQ

Avante
02-04-2015, 05:13 AM
He is to busy choking on WIlson's dick to see it.

Don;t piss me of ya bitch, ok?

Hell, in just two seasons RW has already woin more Superbowls than....

Tobin Rote
John Hadl
Dan Fouts
Stan Humphries
Philip Rivers

COMBINED, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aztecfan03
02-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Don;t piss me of ya bitch, ok?

Hell, in just two seasons RW has already woin more Superbowls than....

Tobin Rote
John Hadl
Dan Fouts
Stan Humphries
Philip Rivers

COMBINED, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you swallow, too?

Avante
02-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Do you swallow, too?

I take it back about the Chargers. There was a time when they were the most exciting team in all of football. They were my fav AFL team.

Aztecfan03
02-04-2015, 11:51 PM
I take it back about the Chargers. There was a time when they were the most exciting team in all of football. They were my fav AFL team.

Cool, we don't need jackasses like you.

Avante
02-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Cool, we don't need jackasses like you.

I'm not the one talking dicks little man.