PDA

View Full Version : Patriots got me thinking...

dabom
02-01-2015, 10:15 PM
We need to get Tim a 6th :lobt2:.

:flag: :flag:

Fuck these loser clowns with loser mentalities. We are never satisfied. You hear me faggots?

RD2191
02-01-2015, 10:21 PM
Don't compare the spurs to those cheating faggots.

dabom
02-01-2015, 10:21 PM

:lmao

Kawhi
02-01-2015, 10:25 PM

BatManu20
02-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Trade for Tom Brady imho.

ElNono
02-01-2015, 10:28 PM

Rofl blizzard. "We gonna win.'

ElNono
02-01-2015, 10:32 PM
"I watch a lot of guys," Wilson said. "I watch guys like [San Antonio Spurs player] Tony Parker in terms of his point-guard ability. I always tell my quarterback coaches, 'Playing quarterback is just like being Tony Parker. You’re just delivering the ball to the right guy at the right time. You’re making your points when you can. You’re doing your thing and you’re just putting the team in the right position.'

"I’ve watched the greats like [former Chicago Bulls guard] Michael Jordan and [Los Angeles Lakers guard] Kobe Bryant in terms of playing basketball and just their desire to win the game when the game is on the line."

:lol

RD2191
02-01-2015, 10:32 PM
:wakeup

apalisoc_9
02-01-2015, 10:33 PM
"I watch a lot of guys," Wilson said. "I watch guys like [San Antonio Spurs player] Tony Parker in terms of his point-guard ability. I always tell my quarterback coaches, 'Playing quarterback is just like being Tony Parker. You’re just delivering the ball to the right guy at the right time. You’re making your points when you can. You’re doing your thing and you’re just putting the team in the right position.'

"I’ve watched the greats like [former Chicago Bulls guard] Michael Jordan and [Los Angeles Lakers guard] Kobe Bryant in terms of playing basketball and just their desire to win the game when the game is on the line."

Malik Hairston
02-01-2015, 10:34 PM
^^yep, Wilson compared himself to Tony Parker back in September, and then what a surprise..he struggles in the playoffs and throws the INT to lose the Super Bowl:lmao..

Parker's cancer is even spreading across difrerent sports leagues now, I've never seen anything like it..

daslicer
02-01-2015, 10:35 PM
I'm going to pull a Lakerfan shtick 5>4.

rogues
02-01-2015, 10:35 PM
^^yep, Wilson compared himself to Tony Parker back in September, and then what a surprise..he struggles in the playoffs and throws the INT to lose the Super Bowl:lmao..

Parker's cancer is even spreading across difrerent sports leagues now, I've never seen anything like it..
:lol Harlem trolling the fuck out of Enrique stan, tbh..

dabom
02-01-2015, 10:36 PM

I can't really laugh at this since he was praising tony. :wakeup

ElNono
02-01-2015, 10:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qdJSgjg.gif

dabom
02-01-2015, 10:39 PM

"get over yourself" :pop:

weebo
02-01-2015, 10:50 PM

dude has gaping holes for nostrils...dayummm

scanry
02-01-2015, 10:52 PM

The perfect platform for Harlem going in on Enrique tbh.

timtonymanu
02-01-2015, 10:55 PM

:lol unreal

gameFACE
02-01-2015, 11:38 PM
We need to get Tim a 6th :lobt2:.

:flag: :flag:

Fuck these loser clowns with loser mentalities. We are never satisfied. You hear me faggots?

Get Tim a 6th AND MVP of the Finals :tu

InRareForm
02-01-2015, 11:40 PM

lolol

FkLA
02-01-2015, 11:51 PM

Malik Hairston
02-02-2015, 12:28 AM
It's actually a really strange "coincidence", tbh:lol..

ducks
02-02-2015, 12:32 AM
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/2/1/7961649/seahawks-players-reaction-final-play-call-super-bowl-2015

Mr Bones
02-02-2015, 12:42 AM
It's good to see you're finally thinking.

Sean Cagney
02-02-2015, 12:42 AM
I'm going to pull a Lakerfan shtick 5>4.

^^^^^^^ THIS, Spurs got 5 of those and he has 4. He lost two of those and the Spurs lost one, so thats one more and one less.

dabom
02-02-2015, 12:47 AM
It's good to see you're finally thinking.

I'm like this all the time.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/216/502255276_c29cf5aa70_z.jpg?zz=1

Clipper Nation
02-02-2015, 12:59 AM

:lol First quarter was classic playoff Enrique, unfortunately the Seahawks didn't have a Speedy Claxton that they could bench Struggle Wilson for. And that last throw was a dead-on Kirby impression, a heroball prayer chuck to lose the game.

spurs10
02-02-2015, 02:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qdJSgjg.gif Yeah his trash talking wasn't doing the Hawks any favors.

apalisoc_9
02-02-2015, 02:45 AM
Hopefully pop uses this as a learning lesson and stop with the BS lineups..

HI-FI
02-02-2015, 02:46 AM

wildchild
02-03-2015, 02:27 AM
:tu

Last week the media -even our local media- were busy talking about the "reasonable enough comparison" between the two franchises, about Belichick/Pop winning record, the serbian thing, shutting down reporter questions, and more.

Spurs have players with egos under control, Pats just under inflated balls..

cd021
02-03-2015, 04:44 AM
Yeah his trash talking wasn't doing the Hawks any favors.

Brady is a known trash talker as well, so...

FlAVaK
02-03-2015, 04:53 AM

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12255920/patriots-spurs-nfl

"Are Pats the Spurs of the NFL?

...New England's football team has long been the topic of discussion internally in the Spurs' offices as a franchise that mirrors their own. And, say Spurs officials, they figure they can learn something from the New England football team. "It's hard not to think that,'' surmised Spurs general manager RC Buford. "What Brady and Belichick have built, one has to respect and admire and hope to emulate their success.''..."

100%duncan
02-03-2015, 08:00 AM
seahawks bandwagoners are like the heat fans post big 3 too imho

SupremeGuy
02-03-2015, 08:02 AM
Don't compare the spurs to those cheating faggots.:toast