PDA

View Full Version : Russell Wilson on Tony Parker at the beginning of the year

lefty
02-01-2015, 10:39 PM
:lmao

“I watch a lot of guys,” Wilson said. “I watch guys like [San Antonio Spurs player] Tony Parker in terms of his point-guard ability. I always tell my quarterback coaches, ‘Playing quarterback is just like being Tony Parker.

apalisoc_9
02-01-2015, 10:45 PM
His pass = Tony Parker going for 6/23...

- Willson, trying to steal FMVP away from lynch..
- Parker trying to steal away FMVP from Green, Kawhi, Tim

KL2
02-01-2015, 10:59 PM
They both don't play any defense and are always passing the ball to the opponent, the similarities are striking...

apalisoc_9
02-01-2015, 11:38 PM
They both don't play any defense and are always passing the ball to the opponent, the similarities are striking...

:lol

look_at_g_shred
02-01-2015, 11:40 PM
:lol
Who's that choker in your pic?

InRareForm
02-01-2015, 11:49 PM
someone photoshop a spurs parker jersey for wilson

ducks
02-02-2015, 12:26 AM

- Parker trying to steal away FMVP from Green, Kawhi, Tim that play call was on coach not quarterback

Brazil
02-02-2015, 07:23 AM
that play call was on coach not quarterback

Execution is tho

Perry Mason
02-02-2015, 08:16 AM
Like it or not haters, while this may seem like troll material for the small minded, it shows just how much influence TP now has due to his career. When a Super Bowl quarterback mentions TP above any other NBA guard, you know he has done some great things.

The throw Tony under the bus crowd is ruining this forum. If he is able to adjust his game, or regain some speed, there is going to be a lot of bump material on this forum.

lefty
02-02-2015, 08:40 AM

- Parker trying to steal away FMVP from Green, Kawhi, Tim

:lmao those avys

romain.star
02-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Like it or not haters, while this may seem like troll material for the small minded, it shows just how much influence TP now has due to his career. When a Super Bowl quarterback mentions TP above any other NBA guard, you know he has done some great things.

The throw Tony under the bus crowd is ruining this forum. If he is able to adjust his game, or regain some speed, there is going to be a lot of bump material on this forum.

Parker has been quite horrible this year so the criticism are legitimate tbh.

As for ST trashing Parker on a daily basis, don't get fooled, that's an illusion (those Malik Hariston, Apolisoc, dabom, Diego posts are most probably coming the same teenager)

TheGreatYacht
02-02-2015, 09:32 AM
I can see the similarities, tbh.

After a horrible game, they still managed to put their team in position to win with CLUTCH plays. Thankfully for Wilson, he doesn't have an Argentine fumble machine & a timid RB who depends on his O-line (system)

http://youtu.be/xapGb-JXoX0

http://youtu.be/bPxEmxKf0Dc

http://youtu.be/jEjwv2ggdEQ