PDA

View Full Version : NBA: How long until toxic feminism infects the NBA tbh

freetiago
02-02-2015, 12:36 AM
the NFL is now fully castrated with its breast cancer awareness, likeagirl, and sorry its a boy
Stern and Silver havent done much catering to women but it won't be long til it starts infecting it
I wont be able to stand watching my favorite sport turn to shit tbh

BatManu20
02-02-2015, 12:43 AM
Look no further than the Spurs sideline, tbh.

~O~
02-02-2015, 01:03 AM
What does the phrase "like a girl" means to a man? It means..that she does something a little weaker than a man because she's physically incapable of performing like a man.

I think this feminism propaganda is trying to twist what phrases into something its not. A woman has and will always have distinct qualities in comparison to the opposite gender. Its how things are and will forever be.

Strange Love
02-02-2015, 01:05 AM
The cancer Awareness campaign is actually a decent one.

What are you trying, to get some e-cred by trying to be all alpha in here and shit?

freetiago
02-02-2015, 01:12 AM
The cancer Awareness campaign is actually a decent one.

What are you trying, to get some e-cred by trying to be all alpha in here and shit?

Everyone does breast cancer awareness
Why does a sport which audience is largely male cater towards women
Testicular cancer awareness would make more sense

Only 12% of women (~1 in 8) will develop invasive breast cancer.
Compare that to men (65+ years): 6 in 10 will develop prostate cancer (60%)

Perry Mason
02-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Frankly, by now, I think everyone is aware that breast cancer exists and it sucks.

What most people are not aware of, however, is how many millions are dumped into dead end research. Westerners don't want to hear that estrogen and birth control contribute to higher breast cancer rates. They don't want to hear that women in the East or South have a lower incidence of breast cancer. They don't even want to hear what is now clear -- there is a ton of misdiagnosis and unnecessary surgery for breast cancer.

People are told breastfeeding has a material effect on lowering breast cancer risk. But the more accurate thing to say is that women with children who don't breastfeed are increasing their cancer risk. Straight up. Add in the higher level of estrogen from pregnancy, and then later ABC to the mix, and the cancer risk goes even higher. And they wonder why it has become such a scourge?

The professional feminists don't want to be "aware" of these inconvenient facts. They need to be downplayed for sure.

There are a lot of good intentions in breast cancer awareness, but it has also become a thriving billion-dollar business concern. Some of these folks would be out of business if a "cure" were ever found.

angrydude
02-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Not all girls throw like girls.

Franklin
02-02-2015, 09:05 PM
I think it had already started as bitches assumed such roles as refs and coaches in NBA.

Venti Quattro
02-02-2015, 09:14 PM
Breast cancer awareness is a legitimate campaign since it is an illness that kills American women and should not be frowned upon or bashed unlike hardline feminism.

PingPong
02-03-2015, 07:02 AM
Prostate cāncer awareness campaign. NBA doing campaign to basketball fans getting fingered in the ass.

weebo
02-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Not all girls throw like girls.

85% of all ST throw like girls.

ChumpDumper
02-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Why does a sport which audience is largely male cater towards womenIf you already have the male fans, why not try to get the female fans?

Chris
02-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Frankly, by now, I think everyone is aware that breast cancer exists and it sucks.

What most people are not aware of, however, is how many millions are dumped into dead end research. Westerners don't want to hear that estrogen and birth control contribute to higher breast cancer rates. They don't want to hear that women in the East or South have a lower incidence of breast cancer. They don't even want to hear what is now clear -- there is a ton of misdiagnosis and unnecessary surgery for breast cancer.

People are told breastfeeding has a material effect on lowering breast cancer risk. But the more accurate thing to say is that women with children who don't breastfeed are increasing their cancer risk. Straight up. Add in the higher level of estrogen from pregnancy, and then later ABC to the mix, and the cancer risk goes even higher. And they wonder why it has become such a scourge?

The professional feminists don't want to be "aware" of these inconvenient facts. They need to be downplayed for sure.

There are a lot of good intentions in breast cancer awareness, but it has also become a thriving billion-dollar business concern. Some of these folks would be out of business if a "cure" were ever found.

/thread

freetiago
03-05-2015, 12:12 PM
Its starting to spread now to the NBA and it only took 1 month. How long until they start dressing in pink and have faggot nights to support lgbtnongenders now tbho3zD6HbcblA

ChumpDumper
03-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Its starting to spread now to the NBA and it only took 1 month. How long until they start dressing in pink and have faggot nights to support lgbtnongenders now tbho3zD6HbcblAWhy do women make you so angry?

K...
03-05-2015, 01:31 PM
here is the truth. The NBA sees the NFL and the domestic violence crisis. They remember Kobe, they know about Malone and Dwight Howard. There is no amount of pre-apology you can make to fully mitigate against the inevitable bad press that could come from a domestic violence case, but it'll help. So you might call it pussyfication because you have an AGENDA. but from my view, it's all PR, the cost of doing business in a celebrity driven league.

AlexJones
03-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Why do women make you so angry?

I think it's probably because of pretentious liberal faggots like you more than anything.

DMC
03-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Women make me angry. Something about being women.

I guess when a black guy is a dad and admits it, it's celebration worthy.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2015, 03:40 PM
I think it's probably because of pretentious liberal faggots like you more than anything.No, it's specifically women.

Nathan89
03-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Breast cancer awareness is a legitimate campaign since it is an illness that kills American women and should not be frowned upon or bashed unlike hardline feminism.

Entire month of pandering to women is the problem. Meanwhile not a peep about the problems that affect men.

spurraider21
03-05-2015, 05:33 PM
If you already have the male fans, why not try to get the female fans?

No, it's specifically women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuABhumm6fY

K...
03-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Entire month of pandering to women is the problem. Meanwhile not a peep about the problems that affect men.

Which male problems? Low Testosterone? Impotence? Balding? I don't really want a sports team hyping these things and think they are getting adequate exposure?

~O~
03-05-2015, 05:38 PM

Its not that women make people angry. Its the movement of a bias and misconception that most men have seen in feminism. The goal is for both genders to have equal rights. However, both genders have their own physical and mental handicaps. They can't possibly be equal...ever.

Then there's the process. Starting campaign's and awareness about certain adversities of one gender more so. Than there's gender contradiction hypocrisy and bias; a man can't hit a woman but they can hit a man for example. Then there's crime's, lies, and deceit that woman can easily get away with because the population as a whole blindly supports them.

Another subject that comes to mind is the job gap delusion. Women pick and choose not to work physically demanding jobs though they plead for equal pay. This points back to them being physically incapable in their natural state. Its the law of nature.

A movie that supports these claims is Gone Girl........just came out last year.

daslicer
03-05-2015, 05:46 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Just add to what you are saying another thing that is troublesome is that marriage laws favor Women over men. In divorce a woman gains more than a man. Divorce is not only financially devastating for a man but its also detrimental for a man's health moreso than a woman. On top of that child support favors women. Another thing that is disturbing is how women are now twisting the definition of what sexual harassment actually is. Some women believe just approaching them and talking to them is sexual harassment.

~O~
03-05-2015, 05:57 PM
Just add to what you are saying another thing that is troublesome is that marriage laws favor Women over men. In divorce a woman gains more than a man. Divorce is not only financially devastating for a man but its also detrimental for a man's health moreso than a woman. On top of that child support favors women. Another thing that is disturbing is how women are now twisting the definition of what sexual harassment actually is. Some women believe just approaching them and talking to them is sexual harassment.

Thanks for adding that. That is an unforgettable mention there. Women prey on men that can financially support there endless wants; not needs wants. Women want many things that are unnecessary. Thus....this issue with marriage...a major flaw in the system.

Another plus is sexual harassment......that one video where that girls walks through new york. Women love to fish for attention especially when its detrimental to our perception of them. Then they play the victim. Also, women like to psychologically provoke men...or challenge men when in the end to their own advantage.

Its common facts men share to each other.

Most of all, the blind "White Knights". We need to turn more of them.

~O~
03-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Its not that anyone hates women...its just that a man can't ever win in the mind of a woman from what I've seen. I love women with my existence..but yes..they are extremely flawed just like man.

Spurs9
03-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Its starting to spread now to the NBA and it only took 1 month. How long until they start dressing in pink and have faggot nights to support lgbtnongenders now tbho3zD6HbcblA
They already got Lebron dressing up tip toeing around in a tutu dress for insurance companies tbh

daslicer
03-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Thanks for adding that. That is an unforgettable mention there. Women prey on men that can financially support there endless wants; not needs wants. Women want many things that are unnecessary. Thus....this issue with marriage...a major flaw in the system.

Another plus is sexual harassment......that one video where that girls walks through new york. Women love to fish for attention especially when its detrimental to our perception of them. Then they play the victim. Also, women like to psychologically provoke men...or challenge men when in the end to their own advantage.

Its common facts men share to each other.

Most of all, the blind "White Knights". We need to turn more of them.

One last thing I will add is that its hard to have a debate with a woman without it turning ugly. Have you noticed if a woman is losing a debate to man whether its at work or at some other place they will then paint the man as being a bully and too aggressive whereas if they start yelling like a maniac they will portray it as being a strong independent woman. With that being said the Lean In movement is not really about equality but just another lunge for power by women.

K...
03-05-2015, 06:16 PM

Its in your control as a man not to get married, change the way you talk with women. You don't have to have kids. The law is fair in that respect.

daslicer
03-05-2015, 06:19 PM
Its in your control as a man not to get married, change the way you talk with women. You don't have to have kids. The law is fair in that respect.

I agree with you marriage is too much of a risky proposition with the way the law is set up.

~O~
03-05-2015, 06:21 PM
One last thing I will add is that its hard to have a debate with a woman without it turning ugly. Have you noticed if a woman is losing a debate to man whether its at work or at some other place they will then paint the man as being a bully and too aggressive whereas if they start yelling like a maniac they will portray it as being a strong independent woman. With that being said the Lean In movement is not really about equality but just another lunge for power by women.

Bill Burr, a famous comedian exposes many of those tendencies of women. He exposes it so much in depth that the his standup audience knows its true but the guys don't laugh because their wife is right there. Plus the women in the crowd get offended though they know its true.

When they're losing the argument, they always delve into something deeper like a secret you've told them..or something old...or completely change the argument into something you hate. They already nag you to death in the first place.

Women...as well..as homosexual's (who go under the radar) play a major role in this movement.

K...
03-05-2015, 06:22 PM
I'll leave this thread with this....not only do i believe in equality but I believe women are superior. For the last thousands of years men's ability to grow more muscle and not get pregnant was a big advantage. The patriarchy was largely built on this.

Now, most of the economy is not labor or farming. Women can get birth control and should probably get paid pregnancy leave. The current job market values empathy and multitasking more; these are legitimate female advantages.

Yup, if it weren;t for the upcoming singularity (and silicon valley being almost all dicks), women would take over the world. There is at least 100 years of institutional backup before women take over leadership of all organizations but it would happen if progress were linear.

Two stats back me up...1) past recession saw many more men laid off than women. 2) women earn more advanced degrees then men.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2015, 06:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuABhumm6fYWe know why you're angry.

They could just answer honestly and get it over with.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Its not that women make people angry. Its the movement of a bias and misconception that most men have seen in feminism. The goal is for both genders to have equal rights. However, both genders have their own physical and mental handicaps. They can't possibly be equal...ever.

Then there's the process. Starting campaign's and awareness about certain adversities of one gender more so. Than there's gender contradiction hypocrisy and bias; a man can't hit a woman but they can hit a man for example. Then there's crime's, lies, and deceit that woman can easily get away with because the population as a whole blindly supports them.

Another subject that comes to mind is the job gap delusion. Women pick and choose not to work physically demanding jobs though they plead for equal pay. This points back to them being physically incapable in their natural state. Its the law of nature.

A movie that supports these claims is Gone Girl........just came out last year.

:lol physically demanding jobs are the one's that pay? Your life must suck.

~O~
03-05-2015, 06:41 PM
:lol physically demanding jobs are the one's that pay? Your life must suck.

Yeah yeah.

You completely misunderstood that and it went right over your head. The point was that women want to do more easier jobs after college and in general. Physically demanding jobs are the worst jobs and extremely mentally demanding jobs are tough to manage. Computer science, business, law, military, psychology and even mathematics are mentally challenging jobs.

They'll keep you sharp after you retire however.

Women can make 6 figures off shaking their ass.......that's physically demanding.....lol. Well oh shit...

spurraider21
03-05-2015, 06:50 PM
We know why you're angry.

why do you think i'm angry? i haven't posted a word in this thread

Nathan89
03-05-2015, 08:29 PM
I'll leave this thread with this....not only do i believe in equality but I believe women are superior. For the last thousands of years men's ability to grow more muscle and not get pregnant was a big advantage. The patriarchy was largely built on this.

Now, most of the economy is not labor or farming. Women can get birth control and should probably get paid pregnancy leave. The current job market values empathy and multitasking more; these are legitimate female advantages.

Yup, if it weren;t for the upcoming singularity (and silicon valley being almost all dicks), women would take over the world. There is at least 100 years of institutional backup before women take over leadership of all organizations but it would happen if progress were linear.

Two stats back me up...1) past recession saw many more men laid off than women. 2) women earn more advanced degrees then men.

1. You are pathetic

2. You aren't factoring in the stat that men out number women on the high end of the iq distribution.

K...
03-05-2015, 08:38 PM
/hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahhahahaahahahahah

Seriously, though, if we stop going to war and killing surplus men, what happens? I mean civil war, WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, ........................drone war?

K...
03-05-2015, 08:40 PM
1. You are pathetic

2. You aren't factoring in the stat that men out number women on the high end of the iq distribution.

What does IQ have to do with it? Smart men are still smart men. But the world is not controlled by these smart men. The world is controlled by hardworkers and bullshitters. Women are better at the first worse at the second.

Nathan89
03-05-2015, 08:44 PM
That's a left-tail level response.

Nathan89
03-05-2015, 08:49 PM
What does IQ have to do with it? Smart men are still smart men. But the world is not controlled by these smart men. The world is controlled by hardworkers and bullshitters. Women are better at the first worse at the second.

Women populate the real world as role players. Men are the super stars but also the end of the bench.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2015, 09:32 PM

It was already apparent that you were a beta cuck from your emotional Enrique takes upstairs, but this just confirms it :lol

K...
03-05-2015, 09:35 PM
It was already apparent that you were a beta cuck from your emotional Enrique takes upstairs, but this just confirms it :lol

hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha, of all the people to use the term beta cuck

ChumpDumper
03-05-2015, 09:36 PM
why do you think i'm angry? i haven't posted a word in this threadYou just did.

K...
03-05-2015, 09:36 PM
But seriously, guys, i know better than to discuss race, sex, or religion on a message board. I suggest y'all all follow the rule.

K...
03-05-2015, 09:37 PM
lol toxic feminism

Clipper Nation
03-05-2015, 09:41 PM
lol toxic feminism

:lol Whipped male feminist

spurraider21
03-05-2015, 09:41 PM
You just did.
i hadn't*. pardon the semantics.

why did you think I was angry before i had said a word?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Yeah yeah.

You completely misunderstood that and it went right over your head. The point was that women want to do more easier jobs after college and in general. Physically demanding jobs are the worst jobs and extremely mentally demanding jobs are tough to manage. Computer science, business, law, military, psychology and even mathematics are mentally challenging jobs.

They'll keep you sharp after you retire however.

Women can make 6 figures off shaking their ass.......that's physically demanding.....lol. Well oh shit...

Completely misunderstood? I restated it.

Your problem is you must think that we are in a production economy and that this is the 1950s. The best wages nowadays are earned behind a desk and the physically demanding jobs no one wants to do including the men and they do not pay shit. I hire illegals to do your 'manly' shit for $50 a day.

I think you completely misunderstand the concept of average.

K...
03-05-2015, 09:58 PM
:lol Whipped male feminist

BRO would you respond what modern masculinity is? IS it being buthurt about players wearing pink? Is it whining about child support? Is it manhugging LEbron or westbrook?

rogues
03-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Several faggots in this thread make it borderline unreadable..

Nathan89
03-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Completely misunderstood? I restated it.

Your problem is you must think that we are in a production economy and that this is the 1950s. The best wages nowadays are earned behind a desk and the physically demanding jobs no one wants to do including the men and they do not pay shit. I hire illegals to do your 'manly' shit for $50 a day.

I think you completely misunderstand the concept of average.

He's not talking about yard work :lol

The Third Man
03-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Shoot yourself in the face.

Spur_Fanatic
03-07-2015, 04:26 AM

Ignignokt
03-09-2015, 05:29 PM
We know why you're angry.

who is "we" , schizo? You're the only mangina in this thread bitching about the topic.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2015, 05:30 PM
who is "we" , schizo? You're the only mangina in this thread bitching about the topic.Now you are.

Ignignokt
03-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Now you are.

Nah, I just came in here to drop a deuce on your face and inflame your bitchfest further. Have fun, David!

Peace!

ChumpDumper
03-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Nah, I just came in here to drop a deuce on your face and inflame your bitchfest further. Have fun, David!

Peace!I am your crusade.

lol David.

Spurs9
03-19-2015, 11:44 PM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif