PDA

View Full Version : ISIS is a CIA plot

Ghazi
02-03-2015, 02:55 PM
these disgusting hooligans did not come to power and take over large part of Iraq and Syria without help from somebody. that they serve to destabilize Iraq and Syria and are anti-Iranian further adds to the suspicion of their American and Zionist backers. This is purely a politically charged movement by these losers, they dont even believe that what theyre doing is in the name of Islam.. just like many on the past using
religion as a political tool

cantthinkofanything
02-03-2015, 02:57 PM
these disgusting hooligans did not come to power and take over large part of Iraq and Syria without help from somebody. that they serve to destabilize Iraq and Syria and are anti-Iranian further adds to the suspicion of their American and Zionist backers. This is purely a politically charged movement by these losers, they dont even believe that what theyre doing is in the name of Islam.. just like many on the past using
religion as a political tool

IDK...where's your evidence?

Ghazi
02-03-2015, 03:03 PM
ISIS philosophy is essenially the same as the Wahhabism of Saudi Arabia.

cantthinkofanything
02-03-2015, 03:04 PM
ISIS philosophy is essenially the same as the Wahhabism of Saudi Arabia.

what is that? Wahhabism.

Ghazi
02-03-2015, 03:08 PM
an ultra conservative fundamental sect of Sunni Islam thats exploded into terrorism in part due to oil

FuzzyLumpkins
02-03-2015, 03:08 PM
what is that? Wahhabism.

An ultra conservative Sunni Arab Islamic doctrine that started in the 19th century and became the Sauds official religion when they formed their state.

So because AQ types share this particular Arabic ideology he is trying the guilt through association thing. Never mind that calaphists call for the downfall of the Sauds too.

Ghazi
02-03-2015, 03:09 PM
most groups like ISIS do not make such noise without state sponsrship and financing. Is it the Arab allies of UsA that sponsor IsIs while Usa turns blind eye? many IsIs senior leaders were once under Us captiviry. Does IsIs not have some American weapons at their disposal? its all fishy and I smell a fucking rat

Ghazi
02-03-2015, 03:13 PM
it doesnt help that ISIS is making $1m a day off of selling oul in syria. Turkey is compliant with these barbarians as wellw

hater
02-03-2015, 03:15 PM
got any proof?

angrydude
02-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Of course it is. This is extremely obvious to anyone who has eyes and pays even cursory attention to the news.

The West's all out campaign to destroy every one of Saudi Arabia's competitors took a hit when the US public decided it didn't want to invade Syria. So the US gave a bunch of the rebels in Syria enough weapons to take over part of the Syria and Iraq and go create a media shit storm by committing as many atrocities as possible. Eventually when they behead the 100th gay person and post it online the world will be so outraged that the US will be given permission to go back to war like it always wanted.

The biggest evidence is the US admission that it did indeed arm the rebels. This has been documented countless times online. I'm not sure what more you need to know.

And yes, circumstantial evidence is still evidence, even in a court of law.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-03-2015, 06:13 PM
most groups like ISIS do not make such noise without state sponsrship and financing. Is it the Arab allies of UsA that sponsor IsIs while Usa turns blind eye? many IsIs senior leaders were once under Us captiviry. Does IsIs not have some American weapons at their disposal? its all fishy and I smell a fucking rat

The rat I smell is political islam.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Of course it is. This is extremely obvious to anyone who has eyes and pays even cursory attention to the news.

The West's all out campaign to destroy every one of Saudi Arabia's competitors took a hit when the US public decided it didn't want to invade Syria. So the US gave a bunch of the rebels in Syria enough weapons to take over part of the Syria and Iraq and go create a media shit storm by committing as many atrocities as possible. Eventually when they behead the 100th gay person and post it online the world will be so outraged that the US will be given permission to go back to war like it always wanted.

The biggest evidence is the US admission that it did indeed arm the rebels. This has been documented countless times online. I'm not sure what more you need to know.

And yes, circumstantial evidence is still evidence, even in a court of law.

So its a conspiracy to force us to defend gay people?

Blake
02-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Lol this thread

angrydude
02-03-2015, 06:37 PM
So its a conspiracy to force us to defend gay people?

What the hell are you talking about? Reading comprehension much?

There's no way you can think that's what I said.

No. I'd say it's more likely you're just a liar.

m>s
02-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Lol this thread
lel jacking your little 3 incher while jamal plows

ChumpDumper
02-03-2015, 07:33 PM
So we took over Iraq so we could lose Iraq?

Someone explain this to me.

spurraider21
02-04-2015, 03:19 AM
it doesnt help that ISIS is making $1m a day off of selling oul in syria. Turkey is compliant with these barbarians as wellw
turkey is and always was a piece of dogshit

Winehole23
02-04-2015, 10:26 AM
thread's all over the place

:corn:

hater
02-04-2015, 11:01 AM

We never took over Iraq. We just destroyed their military and put in a puppet in charge. Obviously that plan failed, US was bleeding and had to remove their troops and the barbarian hordes took charge.

Even a child could have guessed the plan would fail :lol

What is happening in Iraq is 90% US fault tbh.

cantthinkofanything
02-04-2015, 11:10 AM

Hey genius...the U.S. never took any military action against Turkey. In fact, we've staged campaigns there.

hater
02-04-2015, 11:13 AM
I don't think IS is aCIA plot per se. But its obvious they have common enemies.

The IS YouTube circus is obviously a ploy to grab public attention. It also accomplishes goals for both parties. Gives green light for war to one and fame money and fresh recruits to the other.

I'd guess there are probably hundreds of CIA, KGB or equivalent, Mossad and countless other undercover operatives working on all sides in Syria and Iraq. Yes even in IS highest ranks.