PDA

View Full Version : 'End The Reign Of Terror'

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 02:15 AM
"They have M-16s and they are locked and loaded" So says La. Gov. Kathleen Blanco. Apparently they're bringing in Arkansas National Guardsman fresh from Iraq.

Reports from people listening to scanner is that a large military force is resting tonight on the outskirts of NO and has just been supplied with thousands of rounds of fresh ammo.

So I guess they're about to start the shooting eh?

whottt
09-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Holy shit! Stop the presses! Nbadan trashes a Democrat for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vashner
09-02-2005, 02:42 AM
They should of had M16's for the get go. However I don't think the politicians should comment to much about use of force other than basic statements.

Like "use of force has been authorized if required". Not "open fire!!"...

That's the last thing anyone needs. M16 is the basic weapon. So no one needs to freak out. Just respect it.

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 03:55 AM
A detachment of 300 Arkansas National Guard troops landed in anarchic New Orleans on Thursday, with the authorization to shoot and kill "hoodlums" Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco said.

"Three hundred of the Arkansas National Guard have landed in the city of New Orleans," said Blanco.

"These troops are fresh back from Iraq, well trained, experienced, battle tested and under my orders to restore order in the streets," Blanco said.

"They have M-16s and they are locked and loaded. "These troops know how to shoot and kill and they are more than willing to do so if necessary and I expect they will," said Blanco.

Unless the tension eases greatly, day break should be interesting.

whottt
09-02-2005, 04:05 AM
IF that Ho had such control over the National Guard(as I pointed out earlier)...why couldn't she have them on standby to evac the city?

*crickets chirping*

boutons
09-02-2005, 04:56 AM
And Marie Antoinette Blanco said:

"Let them eat bullets"

cecil collins
09-02-2005, 09:06 AM
With all the destruction in that area, should we really be worried about looting? I know that if I were hungry, I'd want to get some food. Granted that doesn't give people an excuse to break into houses and steal valuables.

Big Pimp_21
09-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Food is one thing, when you are starving. I've seen people looting electronics, plasma tvs, toys from Toys R Us and all sorts of other non-essentials. Thats just taking advantage of a bad situation. Order has to be restored, and some of these people are just getting out of hand.

Murphy
09-02-2005, 11:10 AM
I hope the national guardsmen have more than m-16s, I hope they at least have grenades, tanks, and f-16's, cause who knows what these scumbag lowlifes shooting at ambulances and rescue forces are going to do next.