PDA

View Full Version : what's that sound?

itzsoweezee
02-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Oh, it's just Patty Mills dropping a turd on Tony Parker's face.

stay on the bench you scrub.

bklynspursfan
02-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Lol.... I love patty... But....scrub? Really

spurraider21
02-04-2015, 09:14 PM
we need more Patty vs Tony threads

ElNono
02-04-2015, 09:31 PM
we need more Patty vs Tony threads

well, are you gonna start one or what? :lol

KL2
02-04-2015, 09:34 PM
:lol

Johnny RIngo
02-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Manu/Patty vs Parker/Green is a more interesting discussion. First duo is dominant while the latter has been one of our worst two-man combos this year. Strange because Parker-Green were great together last year.

testies
02-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Manu/Patty vs Parker/Green is a more interesting discussion. First duo is dominant while the latter has been one of our worst two-man combos this year. Strange because Parker-Green were great together last year.
they weren't. check the stats

ElNono
02-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Danny has been pretty good defensively at times though... just needs to find his shot...

midnightpulp
02-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Uh, just don't know what the hell is wrong with Parker. If he's lost more than 15% of his speed, he's fucked.

And as much as I love Patty, he can't be a starting PG unless paired with a playmaking SG, which is why he works so well in lineups with Manu. Patty would complement Green horribly over the long term.

Parker's value is that him starting makes our bench that more dangerous. Problem is, Parker has been so bad, the units he plays with often get themselves into double digit holes. If Parker can just play well enough to be a break even (+/-) player, this team will roll.

Here's hoping.

spurraider21
02-04-2015, 09:37 PM
well, are you gonna start one or what? :lol
i want to but Malik Hairston said no more TP threads :depressed

ElNono
02-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Uh, just don't know what the hell is wrong with Parker. If he's lost more than 15% of his speed, he's fucked.

And as much as I love Patty, he can't be a starting PG unless paired with a playmaking SG, which is why he works so well in lineups with Manu. Patty would complement Green horribly over the long term.

Parker's value is that him starting makes our bench that more dangerous. Problem is, Parker has been so bad, the units he plays with often get themselves into double digit holes. If Parker can just play well enough to be a break even (+/-) player, this team will roll.

Here's hoping.

This has been brought up before, but perhaps it's time to move him to the bench? Maybe try to let him get some rhythm against lesser opponents. Then he can start again once he got it going.

Right now, he's very tentative, or aggressive just in spurts... and his defense has been terrible, tbh

midnightpulp
02-04-2015, 09:46 PM
This has been brought up before, but perhaps it's time to move him to the bench? Maybe try to let him get some rhythm against lesser opponents. Then he can start again once he got it going.

Right now, he's very tentative, or aggressive just in spurts... and his defense has been terrible, tbh

ESPN's RPM has him as the 3rd worst defender in the league, ranking 466 out 469.

No team, no matter how good the supporting cast is, will go anywhere when starting player is a -5 net negative.

Spur|n|Austin
02-04-2015, 10:02 PM
ESPN's RPM has him as the 3rd worst defender in the league, ranking 466 out 469.

No team, no matter how good the supporting cast is, will go anywhere when starting player is a -5 net negative.

Wow - I knew it was bad this season (most seasons really), but that's shocking.

wildchild
02-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Our bench struggled against Clips' 2nd unit but tonight they destroyed Orlando. A little redemption but still is sweet.

Sean Cagney
02-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Parker is obviously hurting or he just flat out slowed down after taking the summer off, makes no sense at this point.