PDA

View Full Version : If I am 23 years old, I'd be pissed seeing my coach baby a bunch of 30 year olds...

apalisoc_9
02-04-2015, 10:51 PM
At the expense of my development..

Kawhi has been by the best Player against Great teams this year, but for some reason he needs to take a backseat against Shitty teams..

Kawhi tonight again against a shitty team..9 freaking shots...

Stephen Jackson

"Pop only cares about the Big 3"

Do what you were planning Kawhi and Leave San Antonio..Parker is staying for another three years and Manu and Tim will return for another two. I don't mind Manu and Tim though.

Go fly Hero....

look_at_g_shred
02-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Can you leave with him too?

pgardn
02-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Can you leave with him too?

KL2
02-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Leonard is extremely mature, a lesser player would've requested a trade by now.

TE
02-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Lol

daslicer
02-04-2015, 11:09 PM
If Kawhi leaves the one great consolation we get is Apalisoc will be gone.

pgardn
Leonard is extremely mature, a lesser player would've requested a trade by now.

There are quite a few players who just want to get the hell off a championship team that may have played the best team basketball ever witnessed in the NBA. Real players want nothing to do with the aforementioned situation.

Jesus Christ... A lesser player would rather be in rehab as well.

barakz21

Ditty
02-04-2015, 11:11 PM

SnakeBoy
02-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Man I wish somebody would pink this fucker...for real this time.

Ditty
02-05-2015, 12:04 AM
If you're not trolling Harlem, Kawhi ultimately doesn't care what his role is as long as we are winning imo, he will get his chance to have the ball in his hands at least 80% of the time, and be playing 35+ minutes in meaningless regular season games when Manu and Duncan retire in about two years. We will see if he is that number one option you claim he is soon.

-21-
02-05-2015, 12:07 AM
Unfortunately, Pop is a mainstream Spurs fan who only cares about the Big 3.

wildchild
02-05-2015, 12:12 AM
Real players want nothing to do with the aforementioned situation.

Real players want to improve, elevate their games, get better and better.

If the guys here think is a good thing for this team that Leonard takes less than 10 attempts in a game, they're wrong.

That's not only hold back his development but also doesn't help the Spurs to win against good teams.

It's not necessary to say that Kawhi taking only 2 shots in the 3rd quarter against Bulls -after a great scoring 2nd quarter- wasn't good.

apalisoc_9
02-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Real players want to improve, elevate their games, get better and better.

If the guys here think is a good thing for this team that Leonard takes less than 10 attempts in a game, they're wrong.

That's not only hold back his development but also doesn't help the Spurs to win against good teams.

It's not necessary to say that Kawhi taking only 2 shots in the 3rd quarter against Bulls -after a great scoring 2nd quarter- wasn't good.

Don't waste your time on these guys man..

I promise you they probably don't even know how to dribble the ball IRL...

:lol

They don't know the politics behind a team..

I've seen way too many good players in my highschool days that left for other schools to improve their game with more offensive responsibilities they deserve...

this is something regular fans who have never played any competitive ball will never understand..They don't know the politics within teams.

ChumpDumper
02-05-2015, 12:18 AM

I've seen way too many good players in my highschool days that left for other schools to improve their game with more offensive responsibilities they deserve...

this is something regular fans who have never played any competitive ball will never understand..They don't know the politics within teams.Srsly?

:cry my high school days :cry

crofl

apalisoc_9
02-05-2015, 12:22 AM
And remember man, most of these guys probably have never played and sort of competitive sport in their lives or at least be involved in it..

People move to improve their games..

I remember my My provincial soccer teammate going back to his home country Japan to improve his game..Sadly, he never made it since Japan is a soccer nation with tons of talent...But it's what aspiring athletes have to do to improve their game..

ChumpDumper
02-05-2015, 12:24 AM
:cry my provincial soccer teammate :cry

This keeps getting better.

Maj_G
02-05-2015, 12:31 AM
23 years old driving a Porsche, spotting a ring and he is the Finals MVP. Yeah poor guy Pop is ruining his career. Ask Barkley, Malone, Steve Nash, something tells me they wouldn't mind. Just saying.

ChumpDumper
02-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Well if KL goes to play soccer in Japan, I will concede applesauce_9 was right.

Arcadian
02-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Are you a spurs fan or a kawhi fan?

daslicer
02-05-2015, 12:44 AM

If you haven't figured it out he's a serial troll that has multiple accounts.

SnakeBoy
02-05-2015, 01:03 AM

this is something regular fans who have never played any competitive ball will never understand..They don't know the politics within teams.

:lol Now it all makes sense :lol

http://kingoftheflatscreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Screenshot-2015-01-27-05.31.13-620x330.png

ChumpDumper
02-05-2015, 01:06 AM
:lol Now it all makes sense :lol

http://kingoftheflatscreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Screenshot-2015-01-27-05.31.13-620x330.pnglol

Nathan89
02-05-2015, 01:09 AM
If kawhi is the spurs best player why would you want him to leave? Player fan :lol

TheGreatYacht
02-05-2015, 01:10 AM
Man I wish somebody would pink this fucker...for real this time.

ehz33satx
02-05-2015, 01:26 AM
OP was his high schools basketball all time leading scorer. Now he is a cashier at HEB.

Cry Havoc
02-05-2015, 02:39 AM

romain.star
02-05-2015, 03:20 AM

Mr Bones
02-05-2015, 03:38 AM
Go fly Hero....

You should write a Disney film about Kawhi's life, you pansy player fan.

Macca76
02-05-2015, 03:56 AM

milkyway21
02-05-2015, 04:07 AM

He's always like this when his idol Kawhi is not the best player or the highest scorer of the game. :lol

Fireball
02-05-2015, 06:31 AM
The only thing hampering Kawhi's improvement is his injuries ...

Roger Freemason Jr.
02-05-2015, 06:50 AM
I'll admit, it's frustrating when you watch Tim Duncan pull out all of his tricks in the post, and hoisting a shot that bounces extremely hard off the glass, and off the front of the rim. It's hard to watch Parker take jumpers going to his right, or driving in, begging for the call every time. But come on, Tony Parker isn't done like a lot of people want to proclaim, and he's out of rhythm, and that can only be fixed by pounding the rock. Let's be honest, Kawhi is fantastic, and his offensive game is growing, but he isn't necessarily James Harden yet. Tony may be frustrating to watch right now, but it's important that he gets back on track, because without that jumpshot, the penetration isn't there, and if the penetration isn't there, there aren't any open looks being created for others. Parker is the head of the snake.

PingPong
02-05-2015, 07:17 AM
Go fly Hero....

Pop turned that autistic physically undeveloped monkeyballer with low iq bball that couldn't shoot in an above average player.
If he was in any other team, he should be an anonymous scrub with a rotten knee nowadays. Please shut up.

r0drig0lac
02-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Go fly Hero....
Haha fgt

rasuo214
02-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Pop turned that autistic physically undeveloped monkeyballer with low iq bball that couldn't shoot in an above average player.
If he was in any other team, he should be an anonymous scrub with a rotten knee nowadays. Please shut up.

I get people get annoyed with apal but there's so much wrong with this post. Kawhi was never a low iq bball player, he has an absurdly great work ethic, he was a great defender and rebounder going into the league and he put in a lot of work to improve his shot before the draft then he had maybe a handful of days to work with Chip to completely rework his shot and he did it without any of the coaches helping him during the player strike. There's a reason why he has improved every year he has played basketball going back to his HS days.

Spurtacular
04-05-2016, 08:49 PM

:lmao Wisdom from the local high school beat.