PDA

View Full Version : Male Dental Hygienists

SnakeBoy
02-05-2015, 12:55 AM
While getting my teeth cleaned today it dawned on me that I have never seen one. Then it occurred to me that I probably wouldn't let a dude clean my teeth but I don't have any particular reason why.

So have you ever seen a male dental hygienist?
Would you be uncomfortable with one cleaning your teeth? Why?

ChumpDumper
02-05-2015, 01:04 AM
While getting my teeth cleaned today it dawned on me that I have never seen one. Then it occurred to me that I probably wouldn't let a dude clean my teeth but I don't have any particular reason why.

So have you ever seen a male dental hygienist?
Would you be uncomfortable with one cleaning your teeth? Why?lol Jeff Ward brought that up on his radio show and had one call in.

I would miss the boob smoosh tbh.

SnakeBoy
02-05-2015, 01:12 AM
I would miss the boob smoosh tbh.

Damn that reminds me, I got the old experienced hygienist today so I did miss the boob smoosh. This probably explains why I also kept thinking about the Patriots while she was working on me.

HI-FI
02-05-2015, 01:34 AM
iirc there are less male hygienists because there is a higher risk they'll cum in your mouth.

DarrinS
02-05-2015, 12:07 PM
iirc there are less male hygienists because there is a higher risk they'll cum in your mouth.

:lmao

Thanks -- I just spit coffee

InRareForm
02-05-2015, 04:48 PM
dental hygienists make about $32 an hour right?

cantthinkofanything
02-05-2015, 04:57 PM
dental hygienists make about $32 an hour right?

yes...unless you order the cum in your mouth

DJR210
02-05-2015, 04:59 PM
While I would prefer a female to clean my teeth, how gay would it be to complain about a male cleaning your teeth and request someone else? :lol

cantthinkofanything
02-05-2015, 05:03 PM
here's my take...people don't want a dude's hands in their mouths if it can be avoided. but they have to counterbalance this with understanding that also need someone smart and knowledgeable on the important stuff...

Chris
02-05-2015, 05:38 PM
My male dentist is pretty awesome tbh. I had to get an "oral surgeon" (who happened to be female) for a certain wisdom tooth. It was a butcher job that took forever and she cut my tongue up real bad which hurt like a mofo when the shots wore off. Her assistant was an idiot who had no idea what she was doing or where anything was. My health comes before a boob smoosh imo

cantthinkofanything
02-05-2015, 05:51 PM
My male dentist is pretty awesome tbh. I had to get an "oral surgeon" (who happened to be female) for a certain wisdom tooth. It was a butcher job that took forever and she cut my tongue up real bad which hurt like a mofo when the shots wore off. Her assistant was an idiot who had no idea what she was doing or where anything was. My health comes before a boob smoosh imo

why did you quote, "oral surgeon". that makes it seem dirty

so...I went to my "oral surgeon" and had her pull my "wisdom tooth". the "assistant" came in first and put his "dental pick" in my my mouth.

Chris
02-05-2015, 05:52 PM
why did you quote, "oral surgeon". that makes it seem dirty

so...I went to my "oral surgeon" and had her pull my "wisdom tooth". the "assistant" came in first and put his "dental pick" in my my mouth.

:lol I quoted it because she was an amateur, not a real oral surgeon.

cantthinkofanything
02-05-2015, 05:57 PM
:lol I quoted it because she was an amateur, not a real oral surgeon.

LOL. Oh.

now it sounds like you just went and had the work done by a couple of Hooter's girls.

do you mean she wasn't an OMS or licensed to do the work? or that she was just really bad.

Chris
02-05-2015, 06:40 PM
LOL. Oh.

now it sounds like you just went and had the work done by a couple of Hooter's girls.

do you mean she wasn't an OMS or licensed to do the work? or that she was just really bad.

I'm sure she had all the proper paperwork but she was definitely a butcher with little regard for my pain. A cut above a concentration camp doctor by the smallest of margins.

cantthinkofanything
02-05-2015, 11:07 PM
That's nuts. At last you survived.

The Reckoning
02-06-2015, 12:59 AM
orthodontist assistants are the hottest with the biggest tits imo or maybe it's because i was in my developing years...

Strange Love
02-06-2015, 01:04 AM
It stands to reason you would want a bro doing your cleaning, no? I'm pretty sure the chick that is doing your dental cleaning and shit is not thinking about dating you while she's cleaning all them shits from your mouth.

With a dude, at least that embarrassment is saved. lol

Drachen
02-07-2015, 04:32 PM
My mom was a dental hygienist and despite having hung out at dentist offices, I've never seen a male one. As far as pay goes, it's insane. Before she retired, she was working a full day Tuesdays and a 3/4 day Thursdays and still pulling $50k. Now, you don't start out like that, but I have read that it is one of the more in demand professions right now.

MultiTroll
02-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Previously had gone to Tijuana many times where an entirely competent male dentist also performed teeth cleaning.

TDMVPDPOY
02-09-2015, 01:09 AM
Im in vn atm...went for checkup..gettin 9 fillers n 1 root canal...all for under 200bucks hopefully

HI-FI
02-09-2015, 01:50 AM
Im in vn atm...went for checkup..gettin 9 fillers n 1 root canal...all for under 200bucks hopefully
save some of that money for a "massage" down there.

SnakeBoy
02-09-2015, 11:20 AM

Damn! For future reference....under 10 bucks...

http://gigabiting.com/wp-content/uploads/Toothpaste2.jpg

Darius McCrary
02-09-2015, 11:58 AM
Had no idea they made that much in salary.

I chose the wrong profession.