PDA

View Full Version : Hakeem " I want to correct everybody, David deserved the MVP"

apalisoc_9
02-06-2015, 02:12 AM
" I wasn't having an MVP year that year and David was having a great year. The motivation was knowing we xan win but had nothing to do with being mad at Losing the MVP to David Robinson"

Everyone knows David robinson deserved the MVP that year but the Houston Narrative has always been that Hakeem beat David because he was mad he didn't win the MVP award. :lol

Media..:lol

http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/channel/red-nation-roundtable

dabom
02-06-2015, 02:18 AM
No one cares what some faggot rocket player thinks.

Mr Bones
02-06-2015, 04:04 AM
:lolyou thinking what a guy says diplomatically is "the truth." How naive are you?
Please retire with Malik Hairbrain.

TampaDude
02-06-2015, 08:06 AM
Media just stirring the pot...

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
02-06-2015, 04:51 PM
What is funny about this, I always believed the year Hakeem won the MVP, Robinson deserved it. And the year Drob won it, Hakeem did. I think that is why Hakeem isn't upset. because he knows each deserved one. The league just got the years wrong imo.

lefty
02-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Well David deserved it, it's the regular season MVP after all

David was good in the regular season .....

But in the playoffs, Hakeem destroyed his vagina TBH

apalisoc_9
02-06-2015, 05:01 PM

:lol

JWest596
02-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Bob Hill was responsible for Hakeem outplaying DROB IMO. It was the reason Pop fired him, he was over his head and history has proved Pop right. Bob who?

SupremeGuy
02-06-2015, 05:15 PM
DRob was getting gang defended. lol I like how people pretend PedoDream guarded him by himself.

ducks
02-06-2015, 05:28 PM
" I wasn't having an MVP year that year and David was having a great year. The motivation was knowing we xan win but had nothing to do with being mad at Losing the MVP to David Robinson"

Everyone knows David robinson deserved the MVP that year but the Houston Narrative has always been that Hakeem beat David because he was mad he didn't win the MVP award. :lol

media laughs at your takes

ducks
02-06-2015, 05:29 PM

hakeen tripled team david and hakeem was awesome that series though

houston spurs fan
02-06-2015, 05:33 PM

Wrong, the Houston narrative is that Hakeem was a superior player. Greatest center of his generation.

SnakeBoy
02-06-2015, 06:35 PM
DRob was getting gang defended. lol I like how people pretend PedoDream guarded him by himself.

True. No one person could guard DRob or Hakeem, that's what puts them in GOAT category. People always forget we had a shitty poor man's D'Antoni as a head coach who had no clue how to play defense, which is why Pop fired him and took his job. Hakeem destroyed DRob is the popular narrative but really it was a case of Bob Hill getting his ass handed to him by Rudy T.

daslicer
02-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Does anybody know at what part of the video does Dream make this statement?

lefty
02-06-2015, 07:55 PM
Lol at the triple team excuse

That's very beta

DJB
02-06-2015, 09:06 PM
No one cares what some faggot rocket player thinks.

:lol

DMC
02-06-2015, 10:58 PM
Believing an African only when it suits you.

Galileo
02-07-2015, 01:37 AM
Hakeem deserved the MVP in 1994. He was way better than Barkley.