PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Rice - CHEATER

monosylab1k
02-06-2015, 12:58 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/06/rice-admits-to-illegal-use-of-stickum/

Admits to using stickum after it was banned. And this faggot had the balls to sit on his high horse and label the Patriots as cheaters.

Asterisk the 88 and 89 titles. 94 title was already asterisked due to salary cap cheating. Now this double whammy means we should retroactively award the Chargers that Super Bowl.

Avante
02-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Back when Rice was at MVS, they were scoring 70, 60, 88, points a game. Setting one record after another. As we know we weren't going to be seeing MVS vs Grambling on tv back then. And those SWAC schools got no national coverage. But they were there in the football scores in the paper.

So it's the Blue vs Gray game on Christmas in Rice's senior season. I'd never heard of Jerry Rice (I'd learn about Wilie Totten and that spread offense later) so when this receiver from rinkydinky MVS is blowing by all those LSU, Florida etc guys, then it hit me....so this is why MVS was scoring all those points?

Wide receiver is the only position where there is no debate about who was the best. Rice's numbers are in a whole other county than everyone else and there is nobody remotely close to changing that. Just one example of just how awe inspiring it is.

Number one in scoring ...Jerry Rice with 208 tds
What wide receiver is closest?...Randy Moss 157
Closest current receiver...Larry Fitzgerald 87

Rice was so far superior to everyone that nothing could taint his legend, nothing.

If you look at Joe Montana's rookie card. he's looking right as if to pass the ball. While Rice's rookie card has him looking left as if to catch the ball. So when side by side............................

DarrinS
02-06-2015, 01:08 PM
:cry Why doesn't America love our team :cry

monosylab1k
02-06-2015, 01:12 PM

http://i.imgur.com/RvbZMIT.jpg

DarrinS
02-06-2015, 01:15 PM

:cry I'm going to start threads about other NFL players that cheat. That'll show em. :cry

monosylab1k
02-06-2015, 01:18 PM
:cry I'm going to start threads about other NFL players that cheat. That'll show em. :cry

Avante
02-06-2015, 01:35 PM
If not for stick um, none of this happens, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12QsjuV22Nw

Clipper Nation
02-06-2015, 01:51 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/06/rice-admits-to-illegal-use-of-stickum/

Admits to using stickum after it was banned. And this faggot had the balls to sit on his high horse and label the Patriots as cheaters.

Asterisk the 88 and 89 titles. 94 title was already asterisked due to salary cap cheating. Now this double whammy means we should retroactively award the Chargers that Super Bowl.
Fine by me. 2 rings, faggots!

DJR210
02-06-2015, 02:26 PM
https://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/odell-beckham.jpg?w=750

Blake
02-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Put an asterisk by his super bowl mvp trophy.

Put an asterisk on every Joe Montana stat where Jerry played in the game.

Put an asterisk on two of joe's super bowls.

lefty
02-06-2015, 04:46 PM
:lol Neners

Avante
02-06-2015, 05:43 PM
:lol Neners

Niners..6 Superbowls...5 Superbowl rings.

That's more rings than...

Panthers
Bills
Jags
Titans
Falcons
Eagles
Browns
Lions
Vikings
Jets
Chiefs
Saints
Chicago

COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Hall of Famers?

Charles Haley
Dave Wilcox
Bob St. Clair
O.J.Simpson
Bob Hayes
Steve Young
Jerry Rice
Joe Montana
Rod Woodson
Deion Sanders
Ronnie Lott
John Henry Johnson
Joe Perry
Hugh McElhenny
Jim Johnson
Y.A.Tittle
Leo Nomellini

Blake
02-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Lol putting OJ on that list.

Sean Cagney
02-07-2015, 03:26 AM
Best receiver ever, hands down.

monosylab1k
02-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Best receiver ever, hands down.

And a cheater.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Best receiver ever*, hands down and covered with stickum.

fify

Pelicans78
02-07-2015, 11:08 AM
Niners..6 Superbowls...5 Superbowl rings.

That's more rings than...

Panthers
Bills
Jags
Titans
Falcons
Eagles
Browns
Lions
Vikings
Jets
Chiefs
Saints
Chicago

COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Hall of Famers?

Charles Haley
Dave Wilcox
Bob St. Clair
O.J.Simpson
Bob Hayes
Steve Young
Jerry Rice
Joe Montana
Rod Woodson
Deion Sanders
Ronnie Lott
John Henry Johnson
Joe Perry
Hugh McElhenny
Jim Johnson
Y.A.Tittle
Leo Nomellini

Horrendous list. If you're gonna put OJ on that list, you may as well put Saints HoF Rickey Jackson who played a couple of seasons with the Niners.

But if you want the real list, go to the Niners list. Deion isn't on that list, OJ isn't either. Bob Hayes? Seriously? And then you left off Fred Dean.

http://www.49ers.com/team/history/hall-of-famers.html

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-07-2015, 11:10 AM
And a cheater.

Whottt happened to the Cleveland Browns skin, it was good luck :lol

Sean Cagney
02-07-2015, 02:45 PM
And a cheater.

:lol Pats fans salty at Jerry Rice.

LkrFan
02-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Patriot Fan made this thread. :lol

monosylab1k
02-07-2015, 07:20 PM
:lol Pats fans salty at Jerry Rice.

No, we're calling him out for being a hypocrite. Are you fucking retarded?

monosylab1k
02-07-2015, 08:31 PM
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2006/too-deep-zone-jerry-rice-rookie-bust

As a rookie he was dropping passes constantly and getting booed by Niners fans. Then somehow magically he becomes the GOAT :lmao fucking cheater. Randy Moss is officially the WR GOAT now.

Clipper Nation
02-07-2015, 08:33 PM
This just further cements Montana's status as GOAT, tbh. His best receiver was a true-talent scrub who needed Stickum to be productive. :downspin:

spurraider21
02-07-2015, 08:56 PM
This just further cements Montana's status as GOAT, tbh. His best receiver was a true-talent scrub who needed Stickum to be productive. :downspin:
or it means Montana's status is inflated because stickum using cheaters made him look better than he was

Clipper Nation
02-07-2015, 09:04 PM
or it means Montana's status is inflated because stickum using cheaters made him look better than he was
:lol Nice try, Philo, but Montana won two rings without the Stickum-using cheater.

spurraider21
02-07-2015, 09:08 PM
:lol Nice try, Philo, but Montana won two rings without the Stickum-using cheater.
maybe dwight clark was using stickem when he made the catch :lol

sook
02-08-2015, 02:41 AM

demn. Would steal for sig if I wasn't such a good person.

Sean Cagney
02-08-2015, 03:15 AM
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2006/too-deep-zone-jerry-rice-rookie-bust

As a rookie he was dropping passes constantly and getting booed by Niners fans. Then somehow magically he becomes the GOAT :lmao fucking cheater. Randy Moss is officially the WR GOAT now.
Yeah you failed to mention that same season as a rookie he did this, from that same article......

By the end of the game, Rice had 10 catches for 241 yards and a touchdown. The 241 yards broke a team record. Ironically, the Niners lost the game, but Rams defenders knew what Walsh knew: Rice was special. "I think the nickname that man's got, 'All-World' or whatever, is deserved," said Rams free safety Johnny Johnson after the game. "The man's got unbelievable speed and a great burst." Local writers who advocated for Rice's benching suddenly changed their attitudes. "Somebody say 'I told you so,' and get it over with," Kristin Huckshorn wrote in the Mercury News.

He turned it around that year, became a very good player by years end and put up great rookie numbers by the end of the year. Started out bad, got the jitters out and then did more of what Jerry does.

This dude :lol

Sean Cagney
02-08-2015, 03:21 AM
BTW lol at the first few sentences of the link posted, says just what the OP and Pats fans are doing now that their team is considered a bunch of cheaters.... Ironic and then a Pats fan goes and posts the link and does just what they said.

Rice admits to “illegal” use of stickum
Posted by Mike Florio on February 6, 2015, 8:28 AM EST
f00aa5051e5b7a41d88f67511fed5758-e1350836831611 Getty Images

Now that football season officially is over, Patriots fans can spend more time scouring the Internet for links and videos to support the notion, as previously articulated by PFT, that cheating in the NFL extends far beyond New England.

Multiple readers (presumably Patriots fans) have sent in recent days to PFT a link to a video published by ESPN on January 17, 2015 regarding the evolution of gloves. Dated only one day before the dawn of #DeflateGate

:lol

Avante
02-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Willie Totten to Jerry Rice while at MVS was magical, just like Montana/Young to Rice with the Niners.

Jerry Rice is so far to superior to everyone else it's ridiculous. On a whole other level. His records will never be broken.

Learn something, it won't hurt, honest!

Jerry Rice's retirement from the NFL last month prompted a barrage of highlight reels and tributes to the football great's career. With those highlights came the inevitable comparisons of the success he enjoyed with Hall of Fame quarterbacks Joe Montana and Steve Young.

Throughout the celebration, one name was consistently left out: Willie Totten. The casual college football fans reading this might be asking: who is Willie Totten and why should I care? But the die-hards know that Totten was Jerry Rice's first big-time pitch-and-catch partner at I-AA Mississippi Valley State, where the two combined to shatter NCAA passing records.

By the time Totten, known as Satellite in his playing days, finished his career with the Delta Devils, he had led his team to a 28-11-1 record and owned more than 50 I-AA passing records. In 1984, Totten and Rice hooked up for 1,845 yards and 28 touchdowns in 11 games. The Delta Devils scored at a clip better than 59 points per game. Totten's senior year stats - 358 of 593 for 5,043 yards and 58 touchdowns -- make good career numbers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They ran a true spread offense, with five wide receivers and Totten in the short gun. It was simply hit the open man, usually that was Jerry Rice.

Just think...

The Niners had the first back to rush for consecutive 1000 yard seasons....Joe "The Jet" Perry.

Only team to ever have three future HOF backs on the same roster,,,Perry, Hugh "The King" McElhenny. John Henry Johnson. And Y.A.Tittle their QB is a HOFer.

It was the Niners that first used the shotgun routinely.

First team to throw the Alley Oop pass. Title to former basketballer R,C.Owens. He just tossed it up there and Owens out jumped everyone. Hell, they even had him back under the goal post to block long range field goals, dead serious.

Only team to have three HOF QB's. (as of right now)

Just think the Niners had,,,Jerry Rice, Terrelll Owens and Randy Moss

And.....Ronnie Lott, Rod Woodson, Jim Johnson and Deion Sanders.

1000 yard rushers

Joe Perry
J.D.Smith....first HBCUer to turn the trick.
Delvin Williams
Wendell Tyler
Roger Craig
Charlie Gardner
Ricky Watters
Garrison Hearst
Frank Gore

Infinite_limit
02-08-2015, 05:22 AM
http://ninerfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/NFL.jpg

Avante
02-08-2015, 06:39 AM
Just think......

Joe Montana
Roger Craig
Tom Rathman
Jerry Rice
John Taylor
Bert Jones

That's about as good as it gets.

When I buy my franchise, I'm having a fullback. Actually another TE playing in the backfield.

Will Hunting
02-08-2015, 11:33 AM
Patriot Fan made this thread. :lol

Good job missing the point brown brain.

monosylab1k
02-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Yeah you failed to mention that same season as a rookie he did this, from that same article......

By the end of the game, Rice had 10 catches for 241 yards and a touchdown. The 241 yards broke a team record. Ironically, the Niners lost the game, but Rams defenders knew what Walsh knew: Rice was special. "I think the nickname that man's got, 'All-World' or whatever, is deserved," said Rams free safety Johnny Johnson after the game. "The man's got unbelievable speed and a great burst." Local writers who advocated for Rice's benching suddenly changed their attitudes. "Somebody say 'I told you so,' and get it over with," Kristin Huckshorn wrote in the Mercury News.

He turned it around that year, became a very good player by years end and put up great rookie numbers by the end of the year. Started out bad, got the jitters out and then did more of what Jerry does.

This dude :lol

BTW lol at the first few sentences of the link posted, says just what the OP and Pats fans are doing now that their team is considered a bunch of cheaters.... Ironic and then a Pats fan goes and posts the link and does just what they said.

Rice admits to “illegal” use of stickum
Posted by Mike Florio on February 6, 2015, 8:28 AM EST
f00aa5051e5b7a41d88f67511fed5758-e1350836831611 Getty Images

Now that football season officially is over, Patriots fans can spend more time scouring the Internet for links and videos to support the notion, as previously articulated by PFT, that cheating in the NFL extends far beyond New England.

Multiple readers (presumably Patriots fans) have sent in recent days to PFT a link to a video published by ESPN on January 17, 2015 regarding the evolution of gloves. Dated only one day before the dawn of #DeflateGate

:lol

And Jerry Rice is still a cheater :lmao

LkrFan
02-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Good job missing the point brown brain.

Thanks. :downspin:

SupremeGuy
02-08-2015, 02:30 PM
:cry please recognize our tainted championships :cry

monosylab1k
02-08-2015, 05:57 PM
:cry please recognize our tainted championships :cry

I drove home on two bars once and waking up in the morning not knowing when I left the bar or how the fuck I got home basically scared me straight. I haven't touched xan since, at least not if I'm driving. lol It fucking sucks walking out to your car not knowing what to expect... just praying there isn't blood or damage.

:lmao pill popping douche

SupremeGuy
02-08-2015, 05:58 PM
:lmao pill popping douche:cry please love our cheaters :cry

monosylab1k
02-08-2015, 06:02 PM
:cry please love our cheaters :cry

I drove home on two bars once and waking up in the morning not knowing when I left the bar or how the fuck I got home basically scared me straight. I haven't touched xan since, at least not if I'm driving. lol It fucking sucks walking out to your car not knowing what to expect... just praying there isn't blood or damage.

:cry fuck the Patriots, why do they always gotta win? Let's pop some pills like a 15 year old to numb the pain :cry

Will Hunting
02-08-2015, 06:05 PM
I've done both and addy just made me focus. lol Fuck that shit. :p:

Where in Texas are you getting your white? /onlinecop! :lol
:lmao asking random people on the internet for a cocaine hookup

monosylab1k
02-08-2015, 06:17 PM

:lmao

SupremeGuy
02-08-2015, 06:40 PM

:lmaoYou two faggots really don't party much do you?

Blake
02-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Horrendous list. If you're gonna put OJ on that list, you may as well put Saints HoF Rickey Jackson who played a couple of seasons with the Niners.

But if you want the real list, go to the Niners list. Deion isn't on that list, OJ isn't either. Bob Hayes? Seriously? And then you left off Fred Dean.

http://www.49ers.com/team/history/hall-of-famers.html

It's like listing Moses Malone and Dominique Wilkins as Spurs.lol

Blake
02-08-2015, 06:57 PM
You two faggots really don't party much do you?

You're so cool

SupremeGuy
02-08-2015, 06:57 PM
You're so coolThanks.

monosylab1k
02-08-2015, 07:00 PM

Go take some Xanax before you cry about it.

spurraider21
02-08-2015, 07:11 PM
if you're bragging about how cool you are because of the drugs you do, you haven't grown out of high school tbqh

Blake
02-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Thanks.

I was just reading a sad story about Stevie Nicks coke addiction which led to something I've never heard before.

Have you ever boofed or been boofed?

Will Hunting
02-08-2015, 07:37 PM
I wasn't scoffing you for doing coke, plenty of people do coke for recreational purposes and still lead normal lives.

I was scoffing you for asking random people on the internet for a coke hookup :lmao

Infinite_limit
02-08-2015, 09:50 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/OrganicNextGopher.gif

monosylab1k
02-08-2015, 10:14 PM
Jerry Rice was a cheater :lmao
Two of Montana's rings are tainted :lmao

Jeff Van Gundy
02-08-2015, 10:42 PM
if you're bragging about how cool you are because of the drugs you do, you haven't grown out of high school tbqh

I dont see anywhere in his posts that he's "bragging" about doing drugs imho

Aztecfan03
02-08-2015, 10:42 PM
Jerry Rice was a cheater :lmao
Two of Montana's rings are tainted :lmao

That's still less tainted rings than Brady.

LnGrrrR
02-09-2015, 02:46 AM

If they do, I doubt they're dumb enough to put it online.

I guess it puts a different spin on your "rum and coke" title.

Sean Cagney
02-09-2015, 03:13 AM
That's still less tainted rings than Brady.

:lol Pats fans trying hard man, can't stand the fact their team is being called Cheaters so they go to lengths like this to try and bring others down with them.

monosylab1k
02-09-2015, 05:41 AM
:lol Pats fans trying hard man, can't stand the fact their team is being called Cheaters so they go to lengths like this to try and bring others down with them.

:lmao Jerry Rice is a cheater

SupremeGuy
02-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Go take some Xanax before you cry about it.It's the beginning of the week lol maybe next weekend. Actually nah, unless someone I know has some and hooks it up.

if you're bragging about how cool you are because of the drugs you do, you haven't grown out of high school tbqhI don't see how other people quoting my posts are me bragging, but ok?

I wasn't scoffing you for doing coke, plenty of people do coke for recreational purposes and still lead normal lives.

I was scoffing you for asking random people on the internet for a coke hookup :lmaoIt was a fucking joke, faggot. :lol Yes, I'm literally asking random people on ST for drug hookups when I live next to Mexico and could hit a drug dealer if I threw a rock in any general direction outside...

Blake
02-09-2015, 02:25 PM
It was a fucking joke, faggot. :lol Yes, I'm literally asking random people on ST for drug hookups when I live next to Mexico and could hit a drug dealer if I threw a rock in any general direction outside...

Taco supreme guy

Avante
02-09-2015, 03:19 PM
When we see anyone soooooooooooooooo far superior to everyone else at their position, it's not because of anything other than athetic ability.

Wide receiver the only position on offense where the best cannot be debated/argued.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2015, 07:38 PM
When we see anyone soooooooooooooooo far superior to everyone else at their position, it's not because of anything other than athetic ability.

Wide receiver the only position on offense where the best cannot be debated/argued.I'd take a prime TO or prime Randy Moss over a prime Jerry Rice, tbh.

Avante
02-09-2015, 07:50 PM
I'd take a prime TO or prime Randy Moss over a prime Jerry Rice, tbh.

Why?

monosylab1k
02-09-2015, 08:00 PM

Wide receiver the only position on offense where the best cannot be debated/argued.
And Jerry Rice still cheated.

Avante
02-09-2015, 08:03 PM
And Jerry Rice still cheated.

You must not get out much.

Blake
02-09-2015, 09:38 PM
You must not get out much.

Where do you go besides yard sales, old fuck?

Blake
02-09-2015, 09:40 PM
I'd take a prime TO or prime Randy Moss over a prime Jerry Rice, tbh.

Cheating aside, that's just a bad take.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Cheating aside, that's just a bad take.

Eh, the T.O. part probably, but prime Randy Moss was better than any other WR in his prime, only reason he's not GOAT receiver is because his prime didn't last long enough and he didn't have enough good years.

HI-FI
02-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Eh, the T.O. part probably, but prime Randy Moss was better than any other WR in his prime, only reason he's not GOAT receiver is because his prime didn't last long enough and he didn't have enough good years.

pretty much. even Rice said that Moss was more talented and could've been the number 1. Moss could do things that Rice couldn't, yet he clearly did not have Rice's work ethic. I don't think Moss' work ethic was terrible, probably a combination of smoking too much chronic, playing for shit teams, he just gave up at times. He was still great for the pats, guys like brady, cunningham, culpepper iirc all had their best seasons with Moss. I like Moss though, "straight cash homie" :lol.

Blake
02-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Moss was more gifted, but the off field crap and work ethic make Jerry the easy choice for any GM

TO shouldn't even be in this conversation

monosylab1k
02-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Moss was more gifted, but the off field crap and work ethic make Jerry the easy choice for any GM

TO shouldn't even be in this conversation

:tu

Moss was also easier to shut down in the playoffs. He pretty much sucked in every Patriots playoff game, aside from one big catch in SB42.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2015, 09:38 AM
:tu

Moss was also easier to shut down in the playoffs. He pretty much sucked in every Patriots playoff game, aside from one big catch in SB42.

Getting shutdown by Jason Sehorn was the ultimate insult.

Infinite_limit
02-16-2015, 06:48 PM
Receiver gloves used today

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Just-how-sticky-are-wide-receivers-gloves.jpg

http://cdn.sneakerreport.com/assets/26-Cutters-X40-Spidey-copy.jpg

Blake
02-16-2015, 07:46 PM
Irrelevant to how Rice cheated

monosylab1k
02-16-2015, 10:45 PM
PED's are more extensive and sophisticated now too, doesn't make Lyle Alzado any less of a cheater.

Phillip
02-17-2015, 12:03 AM
Receiver gloves used today

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Just-how-sticky-are-wide-receivers-gloves.jpg

http://cdn.sneakerreport.com/assets/26-Cutters-X40-Spidey-copy.jpg

omg i went and got my football out and i can literally do that with my bare fingers :lmao

kill yourself faggot

spurraider21
02-17-2015, 12:08 AM
omg i went and got my football out and i can literally do that with my bare fingers :lmao

kill yourself faggot
what was the PSI on the ball? :lol

Phillip
02-17-2015, 12:22 AM
what was the PSI on the ball? :lol

100%

Infinite_limit
02-17-2015, 12:50 AM

kill yourself faggot
You could have been the starting wideout for the sorry Chiefs

Blake
02-17-2015, 09:11 AM

Or the starting quarterback for the sorry niners

Phillip
02-17-2015, 09:29 AM

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo l

Good one :tu

unleashbaynes
02-17-2015, 09:37 AM

kill yourself faggot

:lmao i was just thinking, anyone with decent sized hands could do that. fucking pollack must have tiny little cock beaters.

Phillip
02-17-2015, 11:37 AM
:lmao i was just thinking, anyone with decent sized hands could do that. fucking pollack must have tiny little cock beaters.

even funnier is that the first ball is clearly a junior, child size ball :rollin

Aztecfan03
02-17-2015, 03:26 PM

kill yourself faggot

prove it.

Avante
02-17-2015, 04:06 PM
Jerry Rice was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far superior to everyone else it's strange. There is no position in football where the stat leader is that far out there. His records will never be broken.

This...

But.... he used stick um, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I really do wonder about you little shits.

Blake
02-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Jerry Rice was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far superior to everyone else it's strange. There is no position in football where the stat leader is that far out there. His records will never be broken.

This...

But.... he used stick um, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I really do wonder about you little shits.

He cheated

Avante
02-17-2015, 08:52 PM
Has anyone here ever actually looked at the records and just how far Rice is out there? It's dramatic!

One example.

TD's, Rice 208, next receiver Moss with 157.

monosylab1k
02-17-2015, 09:51 PM
Has anyone here ever actually looked at the records and just how far Rice is out there? It's dramatic!

One example.

TD's, Rice 208, next receiver Moss with 157.

He still cheated.

Avante
02-17-2015, 09:54 PM
He still cheated.

And that does what, yep....nothing! He's still the best by far and nobody really cares.

Blake
02-17-2015, 10:05 PM
And that does what, yep....nothing! nobody really cares.

Funny that's what we all say every time you post a list

monosylab1k
02-17-2015, 10:35 PM
And that does what, yep....nothing! He's still the best by far and nobody really cares.

He still cheated

Blake
02-18-2015, 09:39 AM
He still cheated

unleashbaynes
02-18-2015, 10:19 AM
great thread :tu surely all the people so concerned with the Pats possibly(but probably not) slightly underinflated ball(s) will defend the integrity of the game vehemently in here as they have elsewhere, thus proving that they are consistently faggots, not just faggots when discussing the Patriots.

Blake
02-18-2015, 10:39 AM
http://i1.wp.com/turtleboysports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/10988927_784423184984677_151429273914223015_n.jpg

vander
02-18-2015, 12:11 PM
Starting to think every great team/player/dynasty cheated in some way.

Except them Spurs :cry

Blake
02-18-2015, 12:27 PM
The ATT Center air conditioning happened to "accidentally" go out in the Finals

vander
02-18-2015, 12:28 PM
Oh right. Dammit

unleashbaynes
02-19-2015, 09:46 AM
The ATT Center air conditioning happened to "accidentally" go out in the Finals

Don't forget my favorite Tommy Nunez story.