PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Wine Spectator: Tammy Lost Most Of His Money Due To Investments In Bad Wine

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2015, 07:31 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao what a fucking putz :lmao:lmao:lmao

Duncan's complaint goes on to allege that, "Banks also encouraged, promoted, hustled and advised Duncan to invest in several wineries and investment funds that he controls. Banks has used these wineries and funds to secure substantial income for himself, but they have yet to return much, if anything, to Duncan."

Banks finds the complaint surprising. Terroir made its first purchase in May 2011. "The fund's investment period is five years. We expect to be paying a dividend later this year," he said.

He argues that Duncan agreed to certain minimum investment periods but is now trying to cash out early. "I knew that Tim was unhappy because he wanted to get out of some of his investments after his divorce," he said. "But we've got some terrific investments and I'm not going to let Tim Duncan or anyone else bully me into changing the fund and possibly hurting other investors."

http://www.winespectator.com/webfeature/show/id/51179

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2015, 07:35 PM
:lmao

Dude is basically saying it's not my fault Amy is fucking you...

"I knew that Tim was unhappy because he wanted to get out of some of his investments after his divorce," he said. "But we've got some terrific investments and I'm not going to let Tim Duncan or anyone else bully me into changing the fundain't giving you shit....

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Kobe making global investment deals with middle eastern shieks and Apple Inc while this dude is screwed over some fucking wine....with his auto mechanics shop.....man I'm over hear laughing my fucking guts out...this shit is unreal....

It looks like Tammy can sold a bag of shit and he'd buy it :lmao