PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Ill say it again...

UZER
02-07-2015, 09:50 AM
In todays NBA, how the hell does Kendrick Perkins make it through every game? I'm not against hard fouls at all. I actually like them when games are getting intense. But this dude is just a goon out there. He always hard fouls with no underlying reason, then runs up to them and pushes them again. It doesn't make any sense. It happens practically every game :lol

KKfTR1Kq8kw

weebo
02-07-2015, 10:23 AM
In todays NBA, how the hell does Kendrick Perkins make it through every game? I'm not against hard fouls at all. I actually like them when games are getting intense. But this dude is just a goon out there. He always hard fouls with no underlying reason, then runs up to them and pushes them again. It doesn't make any sense. It happens practically every game :lol

KKfTR1Kq8kw

He tries to intimidate because that's about all he can do at the game of basketball, sucks at everything else basketball related.

Thread
02-07-2015, 11:43 AM
[[[He tries to intimidate because that's about all he can do at the game of basketball,]]] sucks at everything else basketball related.

Unfortunately it was enough to scare the bejeesus out of Gasol in the summer of 2008.

DMC
02-07-2015, 11:56 AM
And you're lucky as shit he went down in 2010 else Kobe is staring at the ass of 5.

Thread
02-07-2015, 12:17 PM
And you're lucky as shit he went down in 2010 else Kobe is staring at the ass of 5.

Absolutely. I called that fact first, me, not you. You're late like 5 years come June.

& they (Celtics) knew it too. They were fuckin' incensed, beyond incensed, they were fuckin' lit. So, they did what they always did:::they brazened it out...this time with Wallace and if Fisher doesn't give Kobe the Dutch uncle treatment it may well have worked out.

daslicer
02-07-2015, 12:37 PM
I think he really believes he can get underneath people's skin like Rodman and Oakley did. One thing he doesn't realize unlike those guys he has no talent so the majority of times his tactics don't work.

Thread
02-07-2015, 12:43 PM
I think he really believes he can get underneath people's skin like Rodman and Oakley did. One thing he doesn't realize unlike those guys he has no talent so the majority of times his tactics don't work.

Unfortunately he got under Gasol's skin right to the edge of his fuckin' prostate. & unfortunately The Cubes in Dallas never forgot that fact, so, when we came wanderin' in===in '11 Dirk & Chandler pulled the same fuckin' stunt on Gasol that Perkins & Powe pulled on Pau in '08.

See how that works? Jackson forgot. Cubes didn't.

Chicago forgot too. So they'll put him out there front & center come Spring and he'll get pulverized. That's why Pau going to you would have been genius. Pop woulda remembered and handled it properly, real properly.

Thread
02-07-2015, 12:45 PM

daslicer
02-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Unfortunately he got under Gasol's skin right to the edge of his fuckin' prostate. & unfortunately The Cubes in Dallas never forgot that fact, so, when we came wanderin' in===in '11 Dirk & Chandler pulled the same fuckin' stunt on Gasol that Perkins & Powe pulled on Pau in '08.

See how that works? Jackson forgot. Cubes didn't.

This is true but his tactics have back fired on everybody else he's attempted it on. He got into it with Duncan in game 4 and the next game Duncan kicked his ass. He got into it with Diaw in game 6 and got burned. ZBO and Marc destroyed him in '13 that he started crying on the bench. Perkins is a bitch made player without any skill. He was a good defensive player prior to the knee injury he suffered in '10.

Thread
02-07-2015, 01:06 PM
This is true but his tactics have back fired on everybody else he's attempted it on. He got into it with Duncan in game 4 and the next game Duncan kicked his ass. He got into it with Diaw in game 6 and got burned. ZBO and Marc destroyed him in '13 that he started crying on the bench. Perkins is a bitch made player without any skill. He was a good defensive player prior to the knee injury he suffered in '10.

His plight is complicated by OKC's pristine innate state, that unfortunately Boston does not suffer from. They nurtured their state so when Perkins dropped into their laps they took full advantage. That's why we ended up face ass down in '08. That's how OKC ended up last night still pristine.

You, well you didn't end up like that. You've bathed with rapists, conspired with players to quit and come not quit for you, on & on.

dbreiden83080
02-07-2015, 01:21 PM

KKfTR1Kq8kw

He is like a poor man's Bill Laimbeer..

DMC
02-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Absolutely. I called that fact first, me, not you. You're late like 5 years come June.

& they (Celtics) knew it too. They were fuckin' incensed, beyond incensed, they were fuckin' lit. So, they did what they always did:::they brazened it out...this time with Wallace and if Fisher doesn't give Kobe the Dutch uncle treatment it may well have worked out.

I said it then. I just don't parrot the same phrase a million times like someone else here does.

DMC
02-07-2015, 01:28 PM
His plight is complicated by OKC's pristine innate state, that unfortunately Boston does not suffer from. They nurtured their state so when Perkins dropped into their laps they took full advantage. That's why we ended up face ass down in '08. That's how OKC ended up last night still pristine.

You, well you didn't end up like that. You've bathed with rapists, conspired with players to quit and come not quit for you, on & on.

Holy shit the hypocrisy is deep here.

Thread
02-07-2015, 01:59 PM
I said it then. I just don't parrot the same phrase a million times like someone else here does.

I was first. Me. Not you.

daslicer
02-07-2015, 02:02 PM

Disagree since Laimbeer was an allstar and above average player calling Perk a poor mans version would imply that he's atleast solid when he's not.

Thread
02-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Disagree since Laimbeer was an allstar and above average player calling Perk a poor mans version would imply that he's atleast solid when he's not.

He could do things under the Celtic flag that OKC won't permit even though they brought aboard for such things. They just can't bring themselves to it and cross that line. In order to ring you've got to cross that line. A lot of players don't like fuckin' around on that line. Perkins is not one of those players, he revels in it.

DJR210
02-07-2015, 02:14 PM
This guy tries way too hard to be a "badass". You have to be pretty stupid to beef with fans on the internet, and challenge them to meet you at the arena over their comments..I hope somebody gives him a Tomjanovich punch whiles he's running back up the court one of these days..see that fucking ape scowl while he drinks his spinal fluids :tu

Thread
02-07-2015, 02:21 PM
^That "badass" netted him & the Celtics an NBA Title. Without him Powe is shinin' pine. Together they were criminal.

You act like you're so above this shit. You've been in the same gd do-do for years. And because of it you've netted 2 NBA Titles. Sure, you were made to give 1 back, but, you still won 2.

TheCultOfPersonality
02-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Nope.

He's a younger version of Jason Collins.

Neither player useful on either side of the ball.

The only difference is that Perkins is a better rebounder.

Thread
02-07-2015, 06:37 PM
Nope.

He's a younger version of Jason Collins.

Neither player useful on either side of the ball.

The only difference is that Perkins is a better rebounder.

...& was comfortable using a blowtorch & a pair of pliers in the summer of 2008.

Mel_13
02-07-2015, 06:56 PM
Oklahoma City Thunder center Kendrick Perkins has been suspended one game without pay for "initiating and making head to head contact" with Pelicans guard Tyreke Evans, the league announced Saturday.

The play happened with 4:17 remaining in the first quarter as Perkins lunged into Evans.

Perkins will sit Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers. Without Perkins the Thunder will lose interior depth against the imposing Clippers frontcourt.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12293470/kendrick-perkins-oklahoma-city-thunder-suspended-one-game-pay

FuzzyLumpkins
02-07-2015, 06:59 PM

KKfTR1Kq8kw

It is sad to see how pussyball is now default and people do not understand how the post should be played.

UZER
02-07-2015, 08:10 PM
It is sad to see how pussyball is now default and people do not understand how the post should be played.

I for one miss the days when the big men ruled the paint and dared the little men to come in to their house, and paid the price when they did.

But those days are long gone. I'm just wondering why Perkins is continuously allowed to do nothing but run around purposely over fouling everyone without facing the consequences everyone else does.

UZER
02-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Oklahoma City Thunder center Kendrick Perkins has been suspended one game without pay for "initiating and making head to head contact" with Pelicans guard Tyreke Evans, the league announced Saturday.

The play happened with 4:17 remaining in the first quarter as Perkins lunged into Evans.

Perkins will sit Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers. Without Perkins the Thunder will lose interior depth against the imposing Clippers frontcourt.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12293470/kendrick-perkins-oklahoma-city-thunder-suspended-one-game-pay

:lol about damn time.

spursparker9
02-07-2015, 08:47 PM
He was useful beside KG in Boston.

In OKC he is just a scrub

RD2191
02-07-2015, 08:56 PM
I'd love for Baynes to lay that scrub out.