PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Marcus, Markeiff Morris tied to assault, info to be released next week

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-07-2015, 10:38 AM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/29/report-suns-twins-markieff-marcus-morris-tied-to-assault-investigation/

According to the Suns forum, they could be in a lot of shit

hater
02-07-2015, 11:13 AM
Policelahoma?

Thread
02-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Sweet. Big shots.

& of course nothing on the radio (Arizona Sports) on it.

& nothing on the AZ Republic site, cept it's gonna be 80 degrees today & tomorrow.

Mori Chu
02-07-2015, 12:45 PM
I hear Marcus Morris assaulted the Utah Jazz the other night.

Splits
02-07-2015, 03:14 PM
The Morris twins wanted to play together in the NBA and are very tight — although Markieff makes more money they share their paychecks.

What kind of gay ass shit is that?

illmatic
02-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Sweet. Big shots.

& of course nothing on the radio (Arizona Sports) on it.

& nothing on the AZ Republic site, cept it's gonna be 80 degrees today & tomorrow.

You know that front office is doing a helluva job keeping this out of the medias hands Dale.

illmatic
02-07-2015, 07:20 PM
What kind of gay ass shit is that?

It's even more disturbing knowing that they live together and share the same tattoos. Fuckers are weird and they aren't even identical.

Thread
02-07-2015, 09:41 PM
You know that front office is doing a helluva job keeping this out of the medias hands Dale.

Cake work with this Media.

Mori Chu
02-08-2015, 04:21 AM
They just threw a nice ball of yarn at Coro and distracted him, so he didn't notice the story.

Thread
02-08-2015, 11:06 AM
This is as close to truth as you'll find in this town's Media. I was graveled.

---------

by Doug Franz, a hack for the 98.7FM

The 1800s are filled with tales of medicine men and traveling salesmen bouncing from small towns across the country selling elixirs of all kinds. Few worked but made "patients" feel much better. Years later, the FDA regulated a key ingredient out of the potent potables: alcohol.
The modern equivalent of these quick-fix medicines is the Phoenix Suns three-point-guard lineup. It works in small blasts, but large doses will make you sick. It makes a fan feel good for a short period of time, but it's completely based on a false pretense.
The No. 1 weakness of the Phoenix Suns is rebounding, with defense a close second. Their three point guards expose and mask these problems at the same time.
Going through the rest of the roster, P.J. Tucker is the closest thing to a defensive stopper -- and that's compared to his teammates, not other players in the league.

The No. 1 weakness of the Phoenix Suns is rebounding, with defense a close second. Their three point guards expose and mask these problems at the same time.
Regardless of who they are, the other two players on the floor are normally weak defensive players. With three point guards, the other two players have to guard up a level -- meaning a two on a three, three on a four and four on a five. Those players struggle in a traditional sense, let alone in handling a bad matchup.
There's also a bigger problem with the three points that no one is willing to say: none of them are point guards. Out of the three, the best point guard is Goran Dragic. Isaiah Thomas is a bench point guard. Eric Bledsoe is a two.
Goran is a natural two who understands the responsibility to create for others when he plays the point. A scoring point guard like Thomas is acceptable off the bench -- because a scoring point guard is often the best scorer off the bench -- but he's terribly over-matched as a starter.
Bledsoe is something different entirely. If Eric Bledsoe doesn't change, he will be a dream come true to those who think they understand the game of basketball.
The greatest player in the history of basketball to those who pretend to know the game is Allen Iverson. They talk about Iverson's heart, his ability to drive to the bucket, create his own shot and do things that can't be coached.
The educated ask two questions of Allen Iverson: 1. How many championships did he win? 2. How many guys played above their talent level while playing with Iverson as their point guard?
Eric Bledsoe is a turnover machine who creates for himself. There's very little benefit to playing with him as a teammate because the defense always knows he'll shoot.
Russell Westbrook's talent puts Oklahoma City in position for the playoffs, but his lack of basketball IQ and me-first attitude can never win a championship. In the last month, however, Westbrook appears to have heard the message and is beginning the process to balance his quest to prove he can score with the need to keep everyone involved.
Bledsoe is young, so there's plenty of time to embrace the benefits of creating for others. If he does, the three points need one more piece: Alex Len.
A three-point-guard lineup needs a rim protector on defense. Three points thrive in the passing lanes to make steals with quick hands, but they give up easy penetration due to matching up with bigger players. Len is the bailout mechanism to block shots.
It doesn't end defensively. Len must become a force offensively. Obviously the drive and dish in the paint is an easy key, but Len must continue to develop his screen-and-roll chemistry with each point guard. As the off-ball guards spread the floor, the spacing for Len could improve to the point of being a poor man's Stockton-to-Malone.
The true sign of failure will come when the Suns miss the playoffs again, use Thomas and Bledsoe's contracts as an excuse for why Dragic wasn't re-signed, and gain nothing in 2014-15.

da_suns_fan
02-08-2015, 11:21 AM
This is as close to truth as you'll find in this town's Media. I was graveled.

---------

by Doug Franz, a hack for the 98.7FM

The 1800s are filled with tales of medicine men and traveling salesmen bouncing from small towns across the country selling elixirs of all kinds. Few worked but made "patients" feel much better. Years later, the FDA regulated a key ingredient out of the potent potables: alcohol.
The modern equivalent of these quick-fix medicines is the Phoenix Suns three-point-guard lineup. It works in small blasts, but large doses will make you sick. It makes a fan feel good for a short period of time, but it's completely based on a false pretense.
Going through the rest of the roster, P.J. Tucker is the closest thing to a defensive stopper -- and that's compared to his teammates, not other players in the league.

Regardless of who they are, the other two players on the floor are normally weak defensive players. With three point guards, the other two players have to guard up a level -- meaning a two on a three, three on a four and four on a five. Those players struggle in a traditional sense, let alone in handling a bad matchup.
There's also a bigger problem with the three points that no one is willing to say: none of them are point guards. Out of the three, the best point guard is Goran Dragic. Isaiah Thomas is a bench point guard. Eric Bledsoe is a two.
Goran is a natural two who understands the responsibility to create for others when he plays the point. A scoring point guard like Thomas is acceptable off the bench -- because a scoring point guard is often the best scorer off the bench -- but he's terribly over-matched as a starter.
Bledsoe is something different entirely. If Eric Bledsoe doesn't change, he will be a dream come true to those who think they understand the game of basketball.
The greatest player in the history of basketball to those who pretend to know the game is Allen Iverson. They talk about Iverson's heart, his ability to drive to the bucket, create his own shot and do things that can't be coached.
The educated ask two questions of Allen Iverson: 1. How many championships did he win? 2. How many guys played above their talent level while playing with Iverson as their point guard?
Eric Bledsoe is a turnover machine who creates for himself. There's very little benefit to playing with him as a teammate because the defense always knows he'll shoot.
Russell Westbrook's talent puts Oklahoma City in position for the playoffs, but his lack of basketball IQ and me-first attitude can never win a championship. In the last month, however, Westbrook appears to have heard the message and is beginning the process to balance his quest to prove he can score with the need to keep everyone involved.
Bledsoe is young, so there's plenty of time to embrace the benefits of creating for others. If he does, the three points need one more piece: Alex Len.
A three-point-guard lineup needs a rim protector on defense. Three points thrive in the passing lanes to make steals with quick hands, but they give up easy penetration due to matching up with bigger players. Len is the bailout mechanism to block shots.
It doesn't end defensively. Len must become a force offensively. Obviously the drive and dish in the paint is an easy key, but Len must continue to develop his screen-and-roll chemistry with each point guard. As the off-ball guards spread the floor, the spacing for Len could improve to the point of being a poor man's Stockton-to-Malone.
The true sign of failure will come when the Suns miss the playoffs again, use Thomas and Bledsoe's contracts as an excuse for why Dragic wasn't re-signed, and gain nothing in 2014-15.

I hate "Doug and Wolf" and I cant say I agree with much in anything in that "article".

I'd say the Suns biggest problem is the roles are so poorly defined. No one knows who's suppose to be aggressive or even which point guard youre suppose to pass to. Its like they just draw straws on whos turn it is to shoot. Some games you might shoot 15 times and the next you only shoot five.

The team reminds me of the 1997 Suns who started out 0-13 before they traded a mess of players for Jason Kidd.

Thread
02-08-2015, 11:30 AM
^I hated 'em first. Me. Not you. Me.

Nonetheless, when they'll stoop to the truth I cite it. And there is quite a bit of raw truth there. Sure, he is nervous (about telling) and reverts once in a while, but, it is a cautionary tale that I fervently hope doesn't take root anywhere at Suns HQ.

GuerillaBlack
02-08-2015, 02:50 PM
It's even more disturbing knowing that they live together and share the same tattoos. Fuckers are weird and they aren't even identical.
Will they share the same woman too, or go after identical twins tbh?