PDA

View Full Version : Been on a bender all week

Boston Pancake
02-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Celebrating the Mighty New England Patriots winning the fahkin Super Bowl and bringing the fahkin Lombahdi trophy back to Titletown. I seen all the shit you fahkin homos were saying about the Mighty New England Patriots, Tommy O'Brady, Billy McBelichick, Josh O'McDaniels, Matty St. Patricia, Robbie McGronk, Darrelle O'Revis, and the rest of the MOTHERFAHKIN WORLD FAHKIN CHAMPS! And here's my message to you - suck my fahkin dick you fahkin homo fucksticks!

This win by the Mighty New England Patriots is even sweeter than the others. Billy McBelichick cements his legacy as the greatest fahkin coach in sports history, Tommy O'Brady cements his legacy as the greatest quarterback EVAH, fahkin hell, this is the second best Boston sports win since the Sox won it all in 04. This is even bettah than Larry Legend beating that black with AIDS.

I was partyin with my boys O'Banion, Sully, Mickey, Will Hunting, and O'Connor all fahkin week!!!! I even gave a girl a true Boston Pancake from the one and only Boston Fahkin Pancake. I went out to a Hahvahd frat party and saw Danny O'Mendola break a bitches arm! After that I blacked out but people say I Eiffel Towered a slut with McGronk! This is a great fahkin week and the party ain't stopping you fucksticks! I got another fahkin twelver of Sam Adams and we're doin this shit again! You fahkin homos better never doubt the Mighty New England Patriots ever again!

scanry
02-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Way to represent the Commonwealth. :hat

lefty
02-07-2015, 11:49 PM
my nigguh

Rob Gronkowski
02-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Celebrating the Mighty New England Patriots winning the fahkin Super Bowl and bringing the fahkin Lombahdi trophy back to Titletown. I seen all the shit you fahkin homos were saying about the Mighty New England Patriots, Tommy O'Brady, Billy McBelichick, Josh O'McDaniels, Matty St. Patricia, Robbie McGronk, Darrelle O'Revis, and the rest of the MOTHERFAHKIN WORLD FAHKIN CHAMPS! And here's my message to you - suck my fahkin dick you fahkin homo fucksticks!

This win by the Mighty New England Patriots is even sweeter than the others. Billy McBelichick cements his legacy as the greatest fahkin coach in sports history, Tommy O'Brady cements his legacy as the greatest quarterback EVAH, fahkin hell, this is the second best Boston sports win since the Sox won it all in 04. This is even bettah than Larry Legend beating that black with AIDS.

I was partyin with my boys O'Banion, Sully, Mickey, Will Hunting, and O'Connor all fahkin week!!!! I even gave a girl a true Boston Pancake from the one and only Boston Fahkin Pancake. I went out to a Hahvahd frat party and saw Danny O'Mendola break a bitches arm! After that I blacked out but people say I Eiffel Towered a slut with McGronk! This is a great fahkin week and the party ain't stopping you fucksticks! I got another fahkin twelver of Sam Adams and we're doin this shit again! You fahkin homos better never doubt the Mighty New England Patriots ever again!

Holy shit, bro, I remember double teamin that chick with you! My dad & brothers were all in the corner of the room jackin off! It was a sick ass night!

Boston Pancake
02-08-2015, 12:41 AM
Holy shit, bro, I remember double teamin that chick with you! My dad & brothers were all in the corner of the room jackin off! It was a sick ass night!

Holy fahk this is a fahkin dream come true! Did we touch tips? Please tell me we touched tips!

Rob Gronkowski
02-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Holy fahk this is a fahkin dream come true! Did we touch tips? Please tell me we touched tips!
Yeah bro our swords crossed on accident. It was all good until you took a dump on that girl's chest. Gotta be honest, that was a little gross, bro.

Henrik Sedin
02-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Nah, that was just Daniel Sedin (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=48108) and me waiting for our turn