PDA

View Full Version : _Anyone need a Rockets Jersey by Reebok for 20 Bucks?

Suns Fan
09-02-2005, 11:01 AM
BigZax is selling many things before he makes his trip to LA next week, This Jesey sells for over 60 bucks at the sporting goods store. don't miss out.
It's got the new logo and it's a Steve Francis jersey, hard to find,

good luck!

You can call Bigzax on his cell phone if you go in his profile.

Thank You

SpursWoman
09-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Jimcs50!! Jimcs50!!

You might want to PM him to be sure he doesn't miss the opportunity. :lol

Suns Fan
09-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Jim50 does not like us for some reason, I am not sure if it's cuz we smoke weed ,or we don't brush our teeth, but he has never been a fan of mighty mouse.

bigzak25
09-03-2005, 01:36 AM
yeah peeps, i got one offer of 20 i think from sa butta, so if you want to raise the stakes, it's now or never...it's used but in GOOD condition. 4X, steve Franicis, reebok, new rockets logo...a buddy of mine dropped it on my, i took a pic with it on, so if i get the pics developed tomorrow, i'll post it....

I want a bruce bowen and malik jersey....maybe a redskins monte coleman....i'd never sport a francis rockets jersey other than the few minutes i wore it today for pic taking purposes. :tu drop a dime if interested, or just show up to the GTG, i'll have it in my car for any takers....:smokin

ZStomp
09-03-2005, 02:22 AM
I would but I don't like Steve Francis...:lol

Jimcs50
09-03-2005, 06:44 AM
BigZax is selling many things before he makes his trip to LA next week, This Jesey sells for over 60 bucks at the sporting goods store. don't miss out.
It's got the new logo and it's a Steve Francis jersey, hard to find,

good luck!

You can call Bigzax on his cell phone if you go in his profile.

Thank You

No thanks, but perhaps tghe Salvation Army will buy it, as they probably could use a new tent.

:)

bigzak25
09-03-2005, 10:53 AM
is that a fat joke jim?

c'mon, you can give seven plus bills to the miseducation of Duffy Hill but can't drop say....30 bones for a Francis Jersey...from Maryland mind you....for shame. Stevie cries for you. :cry

Jimcs50
09-03-2005, 04:55 PM
is that a fat joke jim?

c'mon, you can give seven plus bills to the miseducation of Duffy Hill but can't drop say....30 bones for a Francis Jersey...from Maryland mind you....for shame. Stevie cries for you. :cry

sorry man...you know I love ya, big guy, I just could not resist.

:)