lefty
02-08-2015, 09:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAxL4oK2-E4

jeebus
02-08-2015, 09:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UjrFXCK.jpg

Infinite_limit
02-08-2015, 09:28 PM
Just stood right behind Kawhi Leonard 10 min ago at Chipotle (ninja pic)
Both of us got there right at 11 when it opened so it was us and his girlfriend in there. Sorry no pics of his woman, she didn't get anything to eat, she just sat at a table most of the time until he paid

http://i.imgur.com/67bVU3I.jpg

Fuarkin hard to get a good pic since he's so damn tall and I was only like a foot away...my phone had to almost be completely flat when taking the pic so I could get his face in it

He ordered a double cheesy quesadilla with extra chicken

> When I was paying I asked the cashier if he comes here often and she said, "every day". She told me that all Spurs players have a celebrity card and all their meals are free (fukin rich people getting even more chit for free, right?).

So here's my plan, when the Spurs come back from their Rodeo Road Trip, I'm gonna stake out that Chipotle every Saturday at 11 am and wait for Kawhi to arrive. Once he sees me 2 or 3 times I'll engage in some small talk with him- kind of like you have when you see the same people at the gym constantly. BS chit chat and pleasantries but eventually the friendship enhances into something much more. Before you know it Kawhi will be inviting me to Spurs events where I'll have access to parties, groupies, and private jet trips around the world. Me and Kawhi will become best buds and the sports misc will have an inside man into the NBA scene. With a friendship with a max-level NBA player the possibilities are endless for me. Stay tuned for more updates.

Bynumite
02-08-2015, 09:34 PM
http://downtownball.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/duncan-water.jpg

Spurs 4 The Win
02-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Both of us got there right at 11 when it opened so it was us and his girlfriend in there. Sorry no pics of his woman, she didn't get anything to eat, she just sat at a table most of the time until he paid

Fuarkin hard to get a good pic since he's so damn tall and I was only like a foot away...my phone had to almost be completely flat when taking the pic so I could get his face in it

> When I was paying I asked the cashier if he comes here often and she said, "every day". She told me that all Spurs players have a celebrity card and all their meals are free (fukin rich people getting even more chit for free, right?).

So here's my plan, when the Spurs come back from their Rodeo Road Trip, I'm gonna stake out that Chipotle every Saturday at 11 am and wait for Kawhi to arrive. Once he sees me 2 or 3 times I'll engage in some small talk with him- kind of like you have when you see the same people at the gym constantly. BS chit chat and pleasantries but eventually the friendship enhances into something much more. Before you know it Kawhi will be inviting me to Spurs events where I'll have access to parties, groupies, and private jet trips around the world. Me and Kawhi will become best buds and the sports misc will have an inside man into the NBA scene. With a friendship with a max-level NBA player the possibilities are endless for me. Stay tuned for more updates.

Or he could call the cops because you are stalking him, hopefully that one :lol

Clipper Nation
02-08-2015, 10:07 PM
:lol The resident BBC lover trying to get in Kawhi's pants

lefty
02-08-2015, 10:08 PM
:lol

Cloud786
02-09-2015, 12:25 AM

Which Chipotle?

02-09-2015, 02:03 AM

Is this a copypasta

Infinite_limit
02-09-2015, 02:05 AM
Is this a copypasta
Haha ya. But posted on another forum today

MarioSpeedwagon
02-09-2015, 02:07 AM
Is this double cheesy quesadilla the advanced nutrition that one kid was talking about when he said modern athletes have scientific nutrition regimens now, lol.

Every time I see an athlete in Chicago or hear about one being spotted at a restaurant they are always eating junk food or like a fatass steak.

Calispursfan11
02-09-2015, 07:53 AM
Haha ya. But posted on another forum today

Glad it's copypasta. Very stalkerish post/pic tbh. From the looks of it, the photographer is holding the lens right at ass level to conceal his stalking.

Calispursfan11
02-09-2015, 07:57 AM
Is this double cheesy quesadilla the advanced nutrition that one kid was talking about when he said modern athletes have scientific nutrition regimens now, lol.

Every time I see an athlete in Chicago or hear about one being spotted at a restaurant they are always eating junk food or like a fatass steak.

That's why this eventually happens when they leave the game. No exercise, but still plenty of junk food.

http://www.ecanadanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Charles-Barkley-slammed-over-fat-jokes.jpg

Killakobe81
02-09-2015, 08:20 AM

Ok Cn that was funny ...

resistanze
02-09-2015, 08:49 AM

:rollin