PDA

View Full Version : Team Leader Lynch laughs hysterically after Struggle's pick

Clipper Nation
02-09-2015, 12:13 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/02/marshawn-lynch-laughed-hysterically-after-wilsons-int-video/

Wow... Struggle isn't even respected by his own teammates. Even they think it's hilarious that his scrubby game-managing ass can't even complete a one-yard pass to seal the championship.

Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), get in here and :downspin: this shit!

baseline bum
02-09-2015, 12:35 AM
I'd laugh at the franchise too since they're going to pay Struggle instead of him.

HI-FI
02-09-2015, 01:18 AM
^ that's i thought, like "y'all niggas made your bed, time to sleep in it".

spurraider21
02-09-2015, 02:17 AM
I'd laugh at the franchise too since they're going to pay Struggle instead of him.
how much you think they should pay Lynch and how much you think they should offer Wilson?

in terms of year and salary for each

LnGrrrR
02-09-2015, 02:44 AM
Pats could use a rusher, cmon over Lynch!

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2015, 03:48 AM
Catch-22 for the Seahawks. I didn't full realize the depths of their Jewery till the last play of the game--"don't give it to Lynch for the easy score b/c he'll win MVP, be on the wrong side of 30, and fan pressure will demand he gets resigned." It's easily the most criticized play-call of my lifetime--and one that a good Seattle coaching staff never makes--so it's safe to assume the decision was made with Hebrew intentions.
The fact of the matter is they really can't afford to give Marshawn a good deal--it'd be a legacy contract and nothing more, and history tells us he's about to fall off a cliff production-wise. Wilson, OTOH, will be going into his 4th year and happened to be there on their most successful run in franchise history. Sure, the defense has been #1 all 3 years and Marshawn has been the workhorse on offense--but fans are stupid, and owners are so desperate to get a QB because they generally separate the contenders from the pretenders in the NFL. That being said, RW's postseason impact has been negligible to Seattle's success, to put it nicely.

Let's be honest, this team has made the playoffs with Charlie Whitehurst under center, and even dethroned the SB Champs with decrepit-ass Hasselbeck back there--and this was with a defense that was too young and/or not nearly as talented as the 12/13/14 squad. Bottom line, if it comes down to a choice between the 2, you have to take GM Wilson--there'll be a sense of imminent doom once he's paid, but hey...Seattle beat the contract clock and already won the SB so it's all good at the end of the day.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2015, 02:29 PM
I wish DD would just shut the hell up

Avante
02-09-2015, 02:35 PM
What's to spin?

There have been thousands of NFL QB's some in the HOF who couldn't match what RW has done at the same stage of a career. Who cares what an obvious ..DUH!..running back does/says/thinks?

Just think RW has done what he's done without a GRONK, Megatron, Dez, Gates, Odell Beckham.

How you fail to see the greatness is a mystery to me. I realize you're not too bright but damn guy all this takes is watch the guy play, BOOM!!!!!!!!! it jumps right out at ya.

Do you ever watch ESPN/NFL Network or read any football magazines? What, all those guys who get paid to know this stuff are totally wrong about RW? Here I sit a guy who has seen them all, why am I high on him? He's not a Niner.

Why not actually take just a few minutes and look at his stats, now compare them to anyones after three seasons. Hell, Joe Flacco! The guy is special half pint and if ya weren't fucking retarded you'd see it.

Dude, the guy came straight off the NCAA's fields to pro football and never sat one minute on the bench. Then preceded to do things nobody else has ever done. That can't be said about Joe Montana, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady.

Stupid, the guy was one foot away from winning two SB's in his first three seasons. Only a total moron like you wouldn't get it.

I know you won't watch this, that's why you never get anything, too lazy. This is just 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U94nA4Nf3wQ

Who else can do that? He is the best athlete playing QB today.

All I can guess is some simply have to run down all black QB's. Or, I ..MUST!...always be wrong. I did say he couldn't beat Belichick/Brady in a big game.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2015, 04:10 PM
:lol "The greatness"

Old Faggot's standards are so low, it's hysterical.

Avante
02-09-2015, 04:29 PM
:lol "The greatness"

Old Faggot's standards are so low, it's hysterical.

Nope! I look for a third year QB to....

hold the rookie td record
winningest QB ever
holds the passer rating record
only 300/100 in a game
play in two SB's
superior stats to Montana, Peyton, Brady, Favre, Rodgers, Elway, Marino, Moon, Aikman, Young, Brees
10-1 vs SB winning QB's
win a Superbowl
most GWD 's since they entered the league

Before bestowing...greatness...on him.

What's hilarious is watching a dumb fuck like you acting like a dummy over "a" game, "a" play. Only rookies/idiots play that. You look at....THE BODY OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!....ya dumb fuck. Why did I say..."no third year QB(ask Andrew Luck who they destroyed) is beating Belichick/Brady in a big game"? Once again....BODY OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chiefs just kicked the shit out of the Pats, the rookies......that's it they are done, Tom Brady sucks.....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! That's you asshole, a fucking ....rookie!

I start off...BOOM!!!!!!!!! down $330. Here comes the rookies...YOU SUCK! As I..."relax, it's a long season and I always win $$$$$....always!" Then preceded to go 67-46 and win over $2100 "here".

Damn you're dumb.

Avante
02-09-2015, 04:42 PM
One more time....

When it comes to records, stats, wins, playoff success, what QB was more impressive than RW after just three seasons?

Well?

How come nobody ever gives me a name?

The great Tom Brady had to sit on a bench as did Aaron Rodgers. Peyton threw how many INT's his first three seasons? Hell, Brett Favre, Johnny Unitas were dumped. So who stepped right in and did what RW has done.....well?

I challenge this board to give me the name of the guy who accomplished more in just three seasons. Come on shut me up!

Ya can't do it can ya, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CN, why not take a few minutes and Google what Flacco did his first three seasons, well? How about Philip Rivers, Dan Fouts, Stan Humphries, John Hadl, Tobin Rote?

Only a fucking idiot wouldn't get what we are seeing with RW, and he's doing it all without stud receivers/TE.

This...but he has a stud back.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell that to Troy with Emmitt, Bradshaw with Franco, Starr with TWO Hof backs in Taylor/ Hornung. Elway had Terrell Davis, Peyton had Edgerrin James, Big Ben had Jerome Bettis, Johnny U had Lenny Moore, and it goes on and on.....Jim Kelly had Thurman Thomas. Want more?

All those mentioned are in the HOF, there was nobody....but he had a running back....hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Fucking rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Google...Russell Wilson and look at what hes done in just three seasons. Now Google anyone ya want, they will not be as impressive, I guarantee it! Go ahead Google...Montana/Brady/Peyton....tell me what you see.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2015, 05:41 PM
One more time....

When it comes to records, stats, wins, playoff success, what QB was more impressive than RW after just three seasons?

Well?

How come nobody ever gives me a name?~

you damn retard I've given you the same name 5x.

youre so focused on 300/100 you fail to realize Cam has more than double the 200\100 games Russell has.

Avante
02-09-2015, 05:45 PM
you damn retard I've given you the same name 5x.

youre so focused on 300/100 you fail to realize Cam has more than double the 200\100 games Russell has.

I have already posted Cams inferior numbers/wins/playoff success, what ya can't read? Why not pay attention to reality, ok?

Cam won less, threw far more INT's and his highest passer rating was 88.8, RW's lowest paser rating was a 95.0 his other two...over a 100.0. It's not even close little guy. Not even in the same ball park.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2015, 05:49 PM
I have already posted Cams inferior numbers/wins/playoff success, what ya can't read? Why not pay attention to reality, ok?
Cams first three years have been superior.

2x pro bowl, 2x division champ (1st b2b ever), most passing and rushing yards through 3 years, led a 2-14 team to all that. Rookie of the Year, voted biggest dual threat by NFL.com this year too lol

Avante
02-09-2015, 05:55 PM

2x pro bowl, 2x division champ (1st b2b ever), most passing and rushing yards through 3 years, led a 2-14 team to all that. Rookie of the Year, voted biggest dual threat by NFL.com this year too lol

Ok, you asked for it....

rookie TD record
highest passer rating in history
2 pro bowl
winningest QB in history
two time NFC champion
two Superbowls
Superbowl victory
only QB in history to throw for 300 and run for a 100 in a game
4-0 vs Newton and...10-1 vs SB winning QB
superior comp %
superior TD/INT ratio

Facts are cool, give um a try sometime.

spurraider21
02-09-2015, 06:02 PM
voted biggest dual threat by NFL.com this year too lol
lol indeed

Silver&Black
02-09-2015, 06:07 PM

You're comparing a guy with one playoff win to a guy with 2 super bowl appearances....

Avante
02-09-2015, 06:15 PM
How long will I have to wait before somebody can show me any QB who was more imperssive when it comes to...

starts
wins
stats
playoff success

than RW after just three seasons.

Where is he?

All this...Struggle...shit, but all I see is a struggle to find someone who did it better after just three seasons.

Clubber...oh yeah, well how about Dan Marino huh? huh" huh?
Avante....Marino didn't start right off, he lost his SB and never played in another and he had an inferior passer rating and comp %

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-09-2015, 06:43 PM
This is funny....

Clubber....Struggle blew it, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Avante...so who did it better after just three seasons?
Clubber....crickets!

Avante
02-09-2015, 08:30 PM
One more time.

RW has already won more SB's than...

Dan Marino
Warren Moon
Johnny Unitas
Jim Kelly
Fran Tarkenton
Sonny Jurgenson
Dan Fouts

COMBINED!.....all of them in the Hall of Fame.

He has as many SB wins as these HOFers

Peyton Manning
Len Dawson
Joe Namath

Amazed at the amount of...DUH!!!!...I see here.

unleashbaynes
02-09-2015, 08:55 PM
I wish DD would just shut the hell up

Translation: DD made me look like a fucking idiot one time and now I can't stop following him around.

Shut the fuck up. He actually says something meaningful here and again-- your posts are 100% homer bullshit drivel. Go swallow a knife.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2015, 09:23 PM
Translation: DD made me look like a fucking idiot one time and now I can't stop following him around.

Shut the fuck up. He actually says something meaningful here and again-- your posts are 100% homer bullshit drivel. Go swallow a knife.
What? Who are you?

unleashbaynes
02-09-2015, 09:30 PM
What? Who are you?

a guy on the internet you fucking idiot.

spurraider21
02-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Catch-22 for the Seahawks. I didn't full realize the depths of their Jewery till the last play of the game--"don't give it to Lynch for the easy score b/c he'll win MVP, be on the wrong side of 30, and fan pressure will demand he gets resigned." It's easily the most criticized play-call of my lifetime--and one that a good Seattle coaching staff never makes--so it's safe to assume the decision was made with Hebrew intentions.
The fact of the matter is they really can't afford to give Marshawn a good deal--it'd be a legacy contract and nothing more, and history tells us he's about to fall off a cliff production-wise. Wilson, OTOH, will be going into his 4th year and happened to be there on their most successful run in franchise history. Sure, the defense has been #1 all 3 years and Marshawn has been the workhorse on offense--but fans are stupid, and owners are so desperate to get a QB because they generally separate the contenders from the pretenders in the NFL. That being said, RW's postseason impact has been negligible to Seattle's success, to put it nicely.

Let's be honest, this team has made the playoffs with Charlie Whitehurst under center, and even dethroned the SB Champs with decrepit-ass Hasselbeck back there--and this was with a defense that was too young and/or not nearly as talented as the 12/13/14 squad. Bottom line, if it comes down to a choice between the 2, you have to take GM Wilson--there'll be a sense of imminent doom once he's paid, but hey...Seattle beat the contract clock and already won the SB so it's all good at the end of the day.
so what sort of contracts do you offer Lynch and Wilson? length/money

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2015, 10:43 PM
That's not my problem, thankfully. You can't pay Lynch what he deserves though--he's a victim of circumstance, but business is business.

spurraider21
02-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Neat copout

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2015, 10:46 PM

This guy competes for my affection in every thread:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Neat copout
Smh...you've been reduced to Diet ChumpDumper, so there's nothing more I can really do to help you. I'll give you some parting words of advice though since I really don' think your posts are worth the time anymore: I already said it makes better business sense to choose Wilson over Lynch, so what exactly is your plan of attack in this latest losing-argument? Also, if you're so interested in asking everybody in this thread the same question you should probably have an answer yourself (financials and whatnot). As usual, your takes offer little in the way of substance--this is one of the many reasons why career-student is the best you can hope for--you can't even win arguments or be persuasive on a trolling message board. You need some career advice, or at least someone in your corner to tell you that 24/7 posting on a forum (and sucking at it) is not the way to a successful law career.

As your story reads now (in your own words), you failed to get into the law school you wanted (and publicly cried about it), had to settle on another one, have no friends, are socially awkward, and worst of all: can't even navigate simple legal battles like fighting a speeding ticket. Can you imagine if your law professors saw you post that speeding thread? Maybe you turn things around, but I'm just not seeing it...if you're an indoor recluse in Southern California (as you are now), I mean...what hope do you really have in life? You need to fundamentally change who you are.

Regards,

A concerned friend

unleashbaynes
02-09-2015, 11:15 PM
This guy competes for my affection in every thread:lol

Besides being a faggot laker fan you seem to post things that i agree with.

spurraider21
02-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Smh...you've been reduced to Diet ChumpDumper, so there's nothing more I can really do to help you. I'll give you some parting words of advice though since I really don' think your posts are worth the time anymore: I already said it makes better business sense to choose Wilson over Lynch, so what exactly is your plan of attack in this latest losing-argument? Also, if you're so interested in asking everybody in this thread the same question you should probably have an answer yourself (financials and whatnot). As usual, your takes offer little in the way of substance--this is one of the many reasons why career-student is the best you can hope for--you can't even win arguments or be persuasive on a trolling message board. You need some career advice, or at least someone in your corner to tell you that 24/7 posting on a forum (and sucking at it) is not the way to a successful law career.

As your story reads now (in your own words), you failed to get into the law school you wanted (and publicly cried about it), had to settle on another one, have no friends, are socially awkward, and worst of all: can't even navigate simple legal battles like fighting a speeding ticket. Can you imagine if your law professors saw you post that speeding thread? Maybe you turn things around, but I'm just not seeing it...if you're an indoor recluse in Southern California (as you are now), I mean...what hope do you really have in life? You need to fundamentally change who you are.

Regards,

A concerned friend
there's no attack and there's no argument. i asked you what a fair offer would be to each of the two players. you refused to answer, i called you out on it, and now you got all worked up about it and emotional with this wall of text response

Clipper Nation
02-09-2015, 11:48 PM

Personally, I'd tell Struggle to go screw and draft a quarterback who can complete a one-yard pass, tbh.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2015, 11:50 PM

Regards,

A concerned friend
http://i.imgur.com/59euYWL.gif

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2015, 12:26 AM
there's no attack and there's no argument.
Well, you're a confirmed liar. All you do is try to make arguments, thus your nickname--and also why you're asking others the same question. Since you love to spam the forum with your opinions you would've just offered up your contract takes instead of asking others. You can't help but crowbar your opinions into everything on this site, so precedent tells us you're full of shit. You're so transparent:lol I already recognized Seattle's Sophie's Choice dilemma, which is what you wanted to hear since you're a notorious Wilson slurper. Case in point, if one were to pull up your last 100 posts in the NFL forum, how many would be you riding him?

This is how you always operate--get called out then run behind semantics (i.e. "I honestly just wanted to know contract #'s, I swear!," "How about now DD!?...oh, the Bills still would've missed the playoffs?---I, I...knew that!"). The list of your weak-ass, failing arguments goes on and on. A lot of it is rooted in the fact that you've never got the better of me in an argument, and it eats away at you. The only other explanation is your crippling loneliness that makes you never log-off, and desperate for human interaction on some kind of level. Now you're in N0 lyfe territory, reduced to biting at my ankles.

Southern California is at your fingertips and you're in what should be your physical prime. LOG OFF

spurraider21
02-10-2015, 12:32 AM
oh look another wall of text. you obviously aren't emotionally involved here.

you specifically said you weren't mad about the bills loss because "they won't win next week either"... and so i brought it up after the bills won the following week. seemed really simple and i remember you trying to blow that up into this whole big thing too :lol

and i like how i'm the supposed ankle biter as you take precious time in delivering these elaborated responses just for me, to get my attention

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2015, 12:38 AM
oh look another wall of text. you obviously aren't emotionally involved here.

you specifically said you weren't mad about the bills loss because "they won't win next week either"... and so i brought it up after the bills won the following week. seemed really simple and i remember you trying to blow that up into this whole big thing too :lol

:lmaoYou had no idea the Bills would've been out anyway, or else you wouldn't have even bothered with something so petty. Then you double-backed behind semantics, per the usual. reszistance was there and wondered the same thing--once he realized it had no bearing on anything he wondered what your point was. Again, caught in a lie.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2015, 12:44 AM
Predictable script from you--it'll be the same tomorrow and the day after, and so on...

-still no points made
-still no knowledge given and obviously known gained
-still online

spurraider21
02-10-2015, 12:47 AM
lol 2 posts in a row and now a list. look who's becoming ChumpDumper now

AlexJones
02-10-2015, 12:48 AM

Regards,

A concerned friend

crofl Diet Chump

AlexJones
02-10-2015, 12:49 AM

Lol you fucking faggot...

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2015, 12:53 AM
no questions in either, so that burn failed too.

LnGrrrR
02-10-2015, 02:08 AM
One more time....

Well?

How come nobody ever gives me a name?

The great Tom Brady had to sit on a bench as did Aaron Rodgers. Peyton threw how many INT's his first three seasons? Hell, Brett Favre, Johnny Unitas were dumped. So who stepped right in and did what RW has done.....well?

I challenge this board to give me the name of the guy who accomplished more in just three seasons. Come on shut me up!

Ya can't do it can ya, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CN, why not take a few minutes and Google what Flacco did his first three seasons, well? How about Philip Rivers, Dan Fouts, Stan Humphries, John Hadl, Tobin Rote?

Only a fucking idiot wouldn't get what we are seeing with RW, and he's doing it all without stud receivers/TE.

This...but he has a stud back.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell that to Troy with Emmitt, Bradshaw with Franco, Starr with TWO Hof backs in Taylor/ Hornung. Elway had Terrell Davis, Peyton had Edgerrin James, Big Ben had Jerome Bettis, Johnny U had Lenny Moore, and it goes on and on.....Jim Kelly had Thurman Thomas. Want more?

All those mentioned are in the HOF, there was nobody....but he had a running back....hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Fucking rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Google...Russell Wilson and look at what hes done in just three seasons. Now Google anyone ya want, they will not be as impressive, I guarantee it! Go ahead Google...Montana/Brady/Peyton....tell me what you see.

Sure, I'll give you that... of course, Russell has to win SBs in his next two years to keep up with Brady.

pgardn
02-10-2015, 08:01 AM
RBs like Lynch take a huge amount of punishment. They usually don't last. I fully understand not going big contract, long term with them from a risk perspective.

pgardn
02-10-2015, 08:07 AM

Stupid Nazi ass take.

I completely forgot. This is the freak who had the come to Hitler admission with m>s. I got all teary-eyed at the confession.

benefactor
02-10-2015, 08:19 AM

Regards,

A concerned friend
rofl

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Stupid Nazi ass take.

I completely forgot. This is the freak who had the come to Hitler admission with m>s. I got all teary-eyed at the confession.
You did get pretty mad ITT when you found out I was emotionally detached from the patients I treat...like, disturbingly mad iirc

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2015, 12:39 PM
You did get pretty mad ITT when you found out I was emotionally detached from the patients I treat...like, disturbingly mad iirc

all bout dat cash homie

benefactor
02-10-2015, 01:20 PM
The more emotional detachment the better the healthcare worker. I read a great article recently about how functioning psychopaths make the best trauma/brain surgeons. The need for control of the situation makes them more focused and they can allow patients to die and move on to the next without the emotional baggage.

chunticakes
02-10-2015, 02:23 PM

Its always a treat watching dd shit on people.

And yes, one shouldn't give a fuck per se about the patient. You're there to do your job, not make friends. If something bad happens you move on. Emotional detachment allows you to do your job seamlessly. It separates the trauma Jesuses from the no lyfes scrubs.

Its what allowed Eli Manning to make such ridiculous ballsy throws during his two Superbowl runs. He didn't give a shit when he threw a pick. He'd just go out there and keep doing his job.

pgardn
02-10-2015, 07:40 PM

Your not emotionally detached. They disgust you. IIRC ... the poor ones.

Anyhow, you are a stupid fuck with the "don't run MVPBeastmode theory."
Fits the Nazi paranoia though.

pgardn
02-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Its always a treat watching dd shit on people.

And yes, one shouldn't give a fuck per se about the patient. You're there to do your job, not make friends. If something bad happens you move on. Emotional detachment allows you to do your job seamlessly. It separates the trauma Jesuses from the no lyfes scrubs.

Its what allowed Eli Manning to make such ridiculous ballsy throws during his two Superbowl runs. He didn't give a shit when he threw a pick. He'd just go out there and keep doing his job.

Its always a treat reading a homo suck wood while attempting to tie two completely different phenomena together.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2015, 07:58 PM
Your not emotionally detached. They disgust you. IIRC ... the poor ones.

Anyhow, you are a stupid fuck with the "don't run MVPBeastmode theory."
Fits the Nazi paranoia though.

:lolPoor people are generally disgusting, this is a fact of life. Doesn't change my treatment though, so not sure why you're all hot and bothered that i don't hold their hand and sing them lullabies

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Besides being a faggot laker fan you seem to post things that i agree with.
Why don't you go ahead and swallow when you're done jerking him off

Avante
02-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Sure, I'll give you that... of course, Russell has to win SBs in his next two years to keep up with Brady.

The thing is this. To find anyone to compare with young RW, it's Dan Marino, Tom Brady. And he is far more successful in SB's than Marino and is 1-1 vs Brady.

LnGrrrR
02-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Avante, comparing volume stats for RW to Marino is pretty misleading. Look at how much above the stats of an average QB Marino was, then compare to Wilson. Not quite the same. Wilson's stats have been inflated by the same tide that's been rising for at least half a decade, the tide that let Brady and then Manning beat the TD record. Just look at how many 4,000 yard passers there were this year compared to a decade ago.

johnsmith
02-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Avante seems like the kind of guy that really believes its quarterback versus quarterback....when ESPN constantly mentions things like "Brady vs Manning", avante refuses to acknowledge that they're not actually playing at the same time.

RW is a good quarterback on an exceptional football team. Put him on the Redskins and he's a good QB on a shitty team and doesn't even lead them to the playoffs.

Avante just believes everything that TV tells him to believe.

Avante should stick to reading Peter King because he doesn't have a mind of his own.

Blake
02-11-2015, 06:57 PM
Avante seems like the kind of guy that really believes its quarterback versus quarterback....when ESPN constantly mentions things like "Brady vs Manning", avante refuses to acknowledge that they're not actually playing at the same time.

RW is a good quarterback on an exceptional football team. Put him on the Redskins and he's a good QB on a shitty team and doesn't even lead them to the playoffs.

Avante should stick to reading Peter King because he doesn't have a mind of his own.

put Russ on the Browns and he'll be a 1-15 qb doing crack snorts in a dirty Cleveland bathroom with Johnny

unleashbaynes
02-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Why don't you go ahead and swallow when you're done jerking him off

Why don't you go ahead and think of something original to say?

btw, if you think it's just a handjob he's getting, you are sorely mistaken. this isn't middle school.

Avante
02-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Avante, comparing volume stats for RW to Marino is pretty misleading. Look at how much above the stats of an average QB Marino was, then compare to Wilson. Not quite the same. Wilson's stats have been inflated by the same tide that's been rising for at least half a decade, the tide that let Brady and then Manning beat the TD record. Just look at how many 4,000 yard passers there were this year compared to a decade ago.

Compare any other young QB with Marino over the last 20 years. Why is it "just" Wilson who was superior?

Avante
02-11-2015, 11:23 PM

Wrong as usual.

How many times have I said..."these guys think anyone who ever ran track has world class speed"? And I actually know more about "yesteryear" than any of those tv guys.

But.....after I've come to a conclusion about something I like to see agreement. Everyone..."Russel Wilson is special!" That after I was saying it.

Clipper Nation
02-11-2015, 11:49 PM
Everyone..."Russel Wilson is special!" That after I was saying it.

You on draft day 2012: "Andrew Luck, Kirk Cousins, slurp slurp yummy!"

You during the 2012 season: "RG3, slurp slurp yummy!"

Avante
02-12-2015, 12:37 AM
You on draft day 2012: "Andrew Luck, Kirk Cousins, slurp slurp yummy!"

You during the 2012 season: "RG3, slurp slurp yummy!"

You during RW's whole career.

CN...forget the fact he's won more games than anyone, forget the fact he's histories most successful QB ever. Ignore his stats which are better than anyones ever. Forget how he's started every game since he showed up. Ignore the fact he has more GWD's than anyone since he came into the league. Forget the fact he's played in two SB's in three seasons. Ignore all that, he has a running back. No other QB in history has ever had a running back but Russell Wilson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little man, what exactly is it that you aren't seeing? Everyone else is, how come you're not? It's as if you're from some far off land/planet., you never appear to really get anything.

QB sets records as a rookie, in his second year he sets more records and wins a Superbowl, in his third season he becomes the winningest QB in history and lands in another Superbowl. Then with a foot to go to become histories only two time winning QB in Superbowls in three seasons he throws a pick, and here you are.....HE SUCKS! HE'S GARBAGE! GARBADE I TELL YOU...GARBAGE!...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you really this fucked up? Damn guy it's as if you're fucking retarded.

LnGrrrR
02-14-2015, 08:10 PM
Wilson wasnt "superior" to Marino when you compare their stats to the average QB from that era. Marino's 2nd and 3rd year were quite impressive, especially his second.

Blake
02-16-2015, 01:58 PM
HE SUCKS! HE'S GARBAGE! GARBADE I TELL YOU...GARBAGE!...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://culturainquieta.com/images/stories/The_Princess_Bride/The-Princess-Bride-Vizzini-laughs-then-drops-dead-from-the-poison.gif