PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Kelvin Luv pls :(

RsxPiimp
02-09-2015, 01:13 AM

BatManu20
02-09-2015, 01:15 AM
What's up with Lebron calling him out via Twitter yesterday tbh. Especially right after a winning streak.

DMC
02-09-2015, 01:39 AM
What's up with Lebron calling him out via Twitter yesterday tbh. Especially right after a winning streak.
James hasn't been in the news enough. Has to be the drama queen.

Killakobe81
02-09-2015, 08:23 AM
Mehh. Love played well yesterday but if he wants max money I dont win him either. Enjoy cleveland, homey. Lakers need to stop wishing on stars for stars. Build a team. Real fns will be patient as long as we see moves that point us in a positive direction. Hell next year cant be as bad as the previous three.

wanggi
02-09-2015, 08:48 AM
Come to Phoenix Love. We trade Bledsoe for Love. James loves to have Bledsoe and the Suns love to have Love and will pay him the max.

StrengthAndHonor
02-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Mehh. Love played well yesterday but if he wants max money I dont win him either. Lakers need to stop wishing on stars for stars. Build a team

This is correct. I'm not sure what's the infatuation with Love. He's a good player but he doesn't bring a lot of intangibles. Just manage your cap, draft wisely and trade for needs. They'll have a clean slate in 2016 to attract Durant who is an UFA from my understanding and if by miracle Kobe comes back with a better season next year, the Buss management need to cut ties with him under any circumstances, because no All Star caliber player will sign with their team.

Killakobe81
02-09-2015, 09:30 AM
This is correct. I'm not sure what's the infatuation with Love. He's a good player but he doesn't bring a lot of intangibles. Just manage your cap, draft wisely and trade for needs. They'll have a clean slate in 2016 to attract Durant who is an UFA from my understanding and if by miracle Kobe comes back with a better season next year, the Buss management need to cut ties with him under any circumstances, because no All Star caliber player will sign with their team.

Catering to the win now crowd is a mistake. Titles are rarely built in a season outside of the Superfriend and the the bOston big 3 but that required Olympic collusion for the Heat and already having Paul Pierce for the Celts. I dont know if I can take another "tank year". But I could absolutely take and enjoy watching the pick + Randle plus a realistic Dragic type FA along with the last season (hopefully) of Kobe Bryant. I dont buy that Kobe is main issue, I think the issue is we look directionless. Signing Kobe on his last legs to big money is part of that. Also not sure about Byron but am reserving judgment until he has a real roster with talent.