PDA

View Full Version : __It's time to impeach Bush!

Smackie Chan
09-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Thanks to his lazy ass, people are dead. Nice going showing up 5 days to late.

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 12:59 PM
If you get ride of Bush you must get rid of Cheney, Tom Delay, Dennis Hastert, Condi Rice, Negroponte, John Bolton, the list of NeoCons goes on and on and on.

Big Pimp_21
09-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Thanks to his lazy ass, people are dead. Nice going showing up 5 days to late.

Did this "brilliant" idea just hit you? Or have you been thinking this through for a few days?

Vashner
09-02-2005, 01:19 PM
fuck you

Big Pimp_21
09-02-2005, 01:35 PM
fuck you

him or me?

Marcus Bryant
09-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Yikes. Nbadan is taking mouse seriously.

T Park
09-02-2005, 01:54 PM
^^ isnt that what they call, grasping?

Smackie Chan
09-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Did this "brilliant" idea just hit you? Or have you been thinking this through for a few days?

Not really, I just keep thinking like all the other dumb ass Bush supporters, I'ts only Monday don't worry , bush will show up Tuesday,

It's Tuesday, don't worry, Bush will show up Wednesday, It's now Wednsday , don't worry Bush will show up Thursday, it's now Thursday don't worry Bush will show up Friday.

This is not about Being a Bush Supporter, or being a Bush hater, It's about people dying on FOX news and Americans wondering who the Fuck is running this country,

You Bush ass kissing Morons could die eating your own shit and you will still support bush to your last breath, Why don't you guys go face those dying Americans and tell them your just as much to blame since your stupid ass Voted for that creep. I hope your all proud of yourselves,

You can say what you want about NBADAN but deep down inside you know he was right about Bush all along, And now the whole world knows he is the worst President this nation will ever see......

But I am wasting my time , talking to a Bush lover is like talking to a peice of wood.

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 02:09 PM
But I am wasting my time , talking to a Bush lover is like talking to a peice of wood.

:tu

mouse
09-02-2005, 02:11 PM
^^ isnt that what they call, grasping?

Not really Grasping is what you did to Kori's skirt so you could stay at this site.

T Park
09-02-2005, 02:13 PM
Yawnnnnn

Get a job

SpursWoman
09-02-2005, 02:18 PM

And talking to a Bush hater is like trying to orgasm to a naked picture of Strom Thurmond. What's the point of that remark?

Bush let the people who were in charge of handling things like this do their job and they fucked up royally. He is now there trying to fix their fuck-up. Things are looking up since he got involved, aren't they?

But you wouldn't know that, because you can't see through wrinkles on Strom's ass.

:fro

Marcus Bryant
09-02-2005, 02:26 PM
And talking to a Bush hater is like trying to orgasm to a naked picture of Strom Thurmond.

What would be the male equivalent of that?

nkdlunch
09-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Fuck Bush

mouse
09-02-2005, 02:28 PM
And talking to a Bush hater is like trying to orgasm to a naked picture of Strom Thurmond. What's the point of that remark?

Bush let the people who were in charge of handling things like this do their job and they fucked up royally. He is now there trying to fix their fuck-up. Things are looking up since he got involved, aren't they?

But you wouldn't know that, because you can't see through wrinkles on Strom's ass.

:fro

Not really,

I have no problem listening to people bash Clinton.
I will be the first to say he was not perfect, And If Kerry was President?
I would want his head on a plate also. That's the diffrence from me and your one sided Bush lovers, I saw both movies, fahrenheit 911 and fahrenhype how many Bush lovers can say that?

Why don't Bush lovers show some class and talk about what is really going on in that city instead of defending thier Saviour?

how can anyone sleep at night knowing they voted for that Moron?

duncan_21
09-02-2005, 02:28 PM
It would have been nice to have the man power and resources that we got over in iraq fighting some pointless war instead of helping in the katrina aftermath.

I can't blame bush, he's too stupid, he's only a puppet anyways as kerry would've been too.

SpursWoman
09-02-2005, 02:29 PM
What would be the male equivalent of that?

Male or Female.

mouse
09-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Yawnnnnn

Get a job

Maybe I could if you didn't hire all those wetbacks.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
09-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Anyone who defends Bush in his position to natural disasters and enviroment, should read about the Kyoto Protocol (http://unfccc.int/resource/docs/convkp/kpeng.html).

Until the major nations in the World don't have some kind of compromise with this, or other enviromental protocols, we (as a planet) are fucked.

I would like to know why some of the World leaders didn't support this, but not political bullshit, the truth.

Maybe this has nothing to do with Katrina, maybe it has, I don't know.

More information on the protocol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol

http://law-ref.org/KYOTO/index.html

SpursWoman
09-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Not really

Yes it is. Especially people like you that only see in black & white. Someone's either a Bush hater or a Bush lover...but however you choose to address them you can pretty much guarantee it's going to be insulting.

Why would I want to have a serious discussion with anyone like that? That's why I pretty much quit coming into this forum...it's like instant-fucking-asshole the second you click that link.

No, thanks.

T Park
09-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Because the Protocol would call for America to do a whole bunch of shit, but other countries didn't have to adhere to it.

Bush didn't like the unfairness of the protocol.

That simple.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Because the Protocol would call for America to do a whole bunch of shit, but other countries didn't have to adhere to it.

That simple.
Tpark,no copy and paste here,please.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
09-02-2005, 02:38 PM

That simple.

Unfairness?

Or less profits for Oil Companies?

Horry For 3!
09-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Lame Thread

IcemanCometh
09-02-2005, 02:41 PM
Why? It is well known that the Bush administration is worse than you can imagine, even after taking account of the fact that it is worse than you can imagine. (http://delong.typepad.com/sdj/2005/09/impeach_george_.html)

T Park
09-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Unfairness?

Or less profits for Oil Companies?

Look jackass, you asked for an answer and I gave it.

Thats what happened, he didnt like how we would have to do all these limitations and shit, and say China wouldn't have to do anything.

Thats the truth.

Dont like it?? Tough.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Tpark you are freaking asshole. No wonder noone likes you!
You call everyone names and cuss and lie and bitch likes there's no tomorrow.

xrayzebra
09-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Not really,

I have no problem listening to people bash Clinton.
I will be the first to say he was not perfect, And If Kerry was President?
I would want his head on a plate also. That's the diffrence from me and your one sided Bush lovers, I saw both movies, fahrenheit 911 and fahrenhype how many Bush lovers can say that?

Why don't Bush lovers show some class and talk about what is really going on in that city instead of defending thier Saviour?

how can anyone sleep at night knowing they voted for that Moron?

Gee mouse is a movie goer, see he can stay off the stuff long enough to go to movies. Now if we can just get him to remember other stuff, except "the stuff". :spin

cheguevara
09-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Eeeh, in my country, eeh Bush is the hair of the testicles and Barbara Bush is to eat the hair of the testicles...is good.
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/101/1961/640/borat.jpg

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
09-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Look jackass, you asked for an answer and I gave it.

Thats what happened, he didnt like how we would have to do all these limitations and shit, and say China wouldn't have to do anything.

Thats the truth.

Dont like it?? Tough.

Nice, you calling me names. Shows your intelligence, and that even without bringing the subject of you quitting on your team and failing to your word, real classy, huh. That's what happens if you wanna make a political discussion personal.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Eeeh, in my country, eeh Bush is the hair of the testicles and Barbara Bush is to eat the hair of the testicles...is good.
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/101/1961/640/borat.jpg

GIG? ^^