PDA

View Full Version : Suns: compilation of suns being beat at the last second 14-15 season

elmanutres
02-09-2015, 11:35 PM
https://vid.me/cwtv

:lmao 0 and 46

ImDaNuts
02-09-2015, 11:45 PM
:lol perfect song

Red Hawk #21
02-10-2015, 12:26 AM
Damn, I feel bad. Keep your head up, Phoenix.

Red Hawk #21
02-10-2015, 12:28 AM
On another note though I remember watching this Freshman year in High school dying laughing with some friends :rollin
kYJGXpOV9DA

unforeseen
02-10-2015, 01:19 AM
On another note though I remember watching this Freshman year in High school dying laughing with some friends :rollin
kYJGXpOV9DA

Damn, you are cold-hearted. :rollin

Texas_Ranger
02-10-2015, 02:39 AM
Dragic get the fuck outa there. Lol playing him at the 2 and 3. Perhaps he wont say it or show it but i bet he's pissed watching that ballhog thomas playing.

mystargtr34
02-10-2015, 03:22 AM
kYJGXpOV9DA

:rollin

Mori Chu
02-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Somebody needs to remake that skateboarder GIF but put in the Suns logo instead of Blazers...

100%duncan
02-10-2015, 11:08 AM
I feel for them tbh :lol

Xylus
02-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

lefty
02-10-2015, 10:40 PM
I'm ready for another one tonight

wanggi
02-11-2015, 04:22 AM
It's just unlucky. Nothing more.

Spur-Addict
02-11-2015, 01:10 PM
Dragic get the fuck outa there. Lol playing him at the 2 and 3. Perhaps he wont say it or show it but i bet he's pissed watching that ballhog thomas playing.

I watched Bledsoe intentionally not pass him the ball when he was wide open several times yesterday. Watching Phoenix play is very difficult.

benefactor
02-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Jesus...:lol

cantthinkofanything
02-11-2015, 01:39 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/hifuc.gif

Red Hawk #21
02-12-2015, 09:53 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/hifuc.gif

This flop by Nash may have cost Phoenix a championship. I've never understood why he didn't just take the hit instead of acting like he got shot. Sure that was a hard foul considering that Nash was running pretty fast, but the way he went flying and reaction after falling was an Oscar winning performance imho.

Kamnik
02-12-2015, 11:10 AM
I watched Bledsoe intentionally not pass him the ball when he was wide open several times yesterday. Watching Phoenix play is very difficult.

Yeah.... Bledsoe and Thomas were bad regarding ballhoging but Tucker is the worst one.
Who the fuck even gives him the permision to dribble the ball... one bad decision after another.

I hope Goran goes to a contender - the only thing I will really miss next year will be Alex Len - he can be an all-star caliber center on both ends of the court if he stays healthy.

I don't get it why the hell Phoenix thinks midget ball can work. THis is not even small ball anymore, it is a freaking embarrassment.

Spur-Addict
02-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Yeah.... Bledsoe and Thomas were bad regarding ballhoging but Tucker is the worst one.
Who the fuck even gives him the permision to dribble the ball... one bad decision after another.

I hope Goran goes to a contender - the only thing I will really miss next year will be Alex Len - he can be an all-star caliber center on both ends of the court if he stays healthy.

I don't get it why the hell Phoenix thinks midget ball can work. THis is not even small ball anymore, it is a freaking embarrassment.

I think Babby just treats The Suns solely as a business. Otherwise this shit wouldn't be happening. The type of shots they take are flat out horrendous. But this is a carry over from the D'Antoni philosophical approach. It puts people in the seats that's for sure, but anybody with any kind of real love for the game most likely hates this shit. Well, I do at least. But I am very bias when it comes to style of play.

I would like to see Dragic in Sacramento. I think that would be a really good fit as he can be a vet to take the reins of that team. Granted, Cousins is a head case, but if they allow Goran to really run the show, he'd make them a real threat to make the playoffs. I envisioned a scenario where Taj Gibson was traded to be the 4, and Goran was picked up in FA.

With a lineup as follows: Dragic/McLemore/Gay/Gibson/Cousins