PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, for spurstalk Can we please stop turning every thread into a player thread

apalisoc_9
02-10-2015, 03:44 PM
I am tired of seeing good threads turn into another Parker is so clutch, Parker is so good , kawhi is not a max player, manu 8 turnover debate..

It's getting old.

There's enough threads for each player.

I don't think there's a right way to be fan...if you want to blindly follow a player like Parker or any other player out there, That's cool..

But can we please stop talking about them.

There's was a couple of good threads last night that was derailed...

Stop Ruining good threads...

I know I have haters here who love to turn every bball thread into a player fanboy thread, so for you guys..If you can stop ruining threads, I promise and swear to stop posting in spurstalk..I just want to read basketball man..

Thanks...

RD2191
Parker blows. Trade his ass.

FkLA
:tu

BatManu20
02-10-2015, 03:45 PM
I'm with Malik.

hater
02-10-2015, 03:46 PM
http://www.urdumaza.com/images/cooking/1451photo1.jpg

Legacy
02-10-2015, 04:02 PM
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/uploads/monthly_06_2014/post-8794-1403702267.gif

Atari Tim
02-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Beli looks like that Paco dude from Bloodsport

Diaw looks like a fat French Obama

Kyle Anderson looks like if Steph Curry and Leo Dicaprio had a baby, then took off the baby's head and stuck it on a 6 foot 9 dude.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Disingenuous thread is disingenuous.

DMC
02-10-2015, 04:12 PM
We should not focus on individual performances so much. It's already known that some guys turn the ball over more than others.

houston spurs fan
02-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Great thread Malik

Ditty
02-10-2015, 04:16 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/11/didntread.gif

Clipper Nation
02-10-2015, 04:25 PM
OP is speaking the truth per par. Too bad there are so many mainstream fans who can't get a certain point guard's cock out of their mouth long enough to appreciate that the Spurs are a great team.

r0drig0lac
02-10-2015, 04:29 PM
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/uploads/monthly_06_2014/post-8794-1403702267.gif

/thread

FkLA
02-10-2015, 04:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3y7cWmoBCI

T-E-A-M :flag:

Yet player fans will defend a guy going into hero mode in the final 2 minutes of a game. :lol

ChumpDumper
02-10-2015, 04:36 PM
You Parker haters have lost your minds.

SnakeBoy
02-10-2015, 04:37 PM
I have to agree with op about the Kawhi criticism. The guy is important to us defensively so we should overlook his weaknesses on the offensive end. Who cares if he still hasn't matched Austin Dayes career best in scoring, he's still getting the max. So just let it go people.

Silver&Black
02-10-2015, 04:42 PM
I have to agree with op about the Kawhi criticism. The guy is important to us defensively so we should overlook his weaknesses on the offensive end. Who cares if he still hasn't matched Austin Dayes career best in scoring, he's still getting the max. So just let it go people.

Where is all this Kawhi criticism? Literally, 1% of Spurstalk talks shit about Kawhi. The other 99% of ST users were happy as hell when he came back....

Parker on the other hand....well let's just say....it's a little higher than 1%.

spurraider21
02-10-2015, 04:47 PM
I am tired of seeing good threads turn into another Parker is so clutch, Parker is so good , kawhi is not a max player, manu 8 turnover debate..

It's getting old.

I don't think there's a right way to be fan...if you want to blindly follow a player like Parker or any other player out there, That's cool..

I know I have haters here who love to turn every bball thread into a player fanboy thread, so for you guys..If you can stop ruining threads, I promise and swear to stop posting in spurstalk..I just want to read basketball man..

Thanks...
according to the SpursTalk Official apalisoc_09 Kawhi Leonard thread tracker, you have started 101 player threads about just one player. you also have a bunch for tony. and that's only on this one account

EVAY
02-10-2015, 05:10 PM

It's getting old.

Thanks...

you first.

Aztecfan03
02-10-2015, 05:18 PM

This. You are the worst one Apalisoc.

K...
02-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Has there ever been such a long running troll campaign on this forum that has produced so little? I mean it's been all straw men from day one. I admit it, it's kind of fun, but the whole anti player fan crew are really being dumb. At this point you might as well be posting long cat to troll.

hater
02-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Has there ever been such a long running troll campaign on this forum that has produced so little?

:lol a fartcan produced more tbh :lol

DisAsTerBot
02-10-2015, 05:50 PM
this trolling effort makes ****** look like a genius tbh

DisAsTerBot
02-10-2015, 05:50 PM
^lol
H0BART

Dex
02-10-2015, 06:00 PM
You Parker haters have lost your minds.

The board has become full of freaking fairweather fans. Now that the Spurs aren't playing at a blistering pace, every player seems to have a both a contingency that thinks they are being wasted and underused, and another that thinks they are a cancer and all that is wrong with the team. So far this season, I've seen everyone from Tim, Tony, Manu, Boris, Patty, Splitter, Beli, Green, Baynes....pretty much the whole damn team has been declared a black hole by these geniuses. (Except for Errors....everyone knows he is just awful).

I can't wait for the playoffs to start just so these whiners will quit their bellyaching and jump back on the bandwagon...at the very least so the rest of us don't have to keep reading past their idiocy.

Fireball
02-10-2015, 07:01 PM
read the thread title and thought ... ok ... read the name of the OP ... fell off the bed and couldn't stop laughing

EVAY
02-10-2015, 07:06 PM
So far this season, I've seen everyone from Tim, Tony, Manu, Boris, Patty, Splitter, Beli, Green, Baynes....pretty much the whole damn team has been declared a black hole by these geniuses. (Except for Errors....everyone knows he is just awful).

Who would have imagined that Ayres would become the person who united the board? LOL!!

Cry Havoc
02-10-2015, 07:18 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=11260&dateline=1423601152

Uriel
02-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Disingenuous thread is disingenuous.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-10-2015, 08:18 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=11260&dateline=1423601152

You guys boycotting his threads instead of complaining about them in them would help.

RD2191
02-10-2015, 08:23 PM
You guys boycotting his threads instead of complaining about them in them would help.
Chump lives for this shit. What do you think killed the club? Faggots bitching about threads yet not making any of their own. It's pretty easy to not feed the trolls. These dudes love it though.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Killed the club?

lol it's still there.

Idiots get themselves banned. This could easily end the same way.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Chump lives for this shit. What do you think killed the club? Faggots bitching about threads yet not making any of their own. It's pretty easy to not feed the trolls. These dudes love it though.

The Blake account is even worse in that regard.

I have said it before but Chump's routine is great for holding down the fort until admins step in but that ain't happening here. As it is, it turns into the circle jerk.

Think I might try to do some regular game analysis and try to raise the bar that way.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Killed the club?

lol it's still there.

Idiots get themselves banned. This could easily end the same way.

There are many regular, quality posters that quit publicly during the hoebart/SA210/sbm vs blake/chump year long back and forth before they were banned.

RD2191
02-10-2015, 08:47 PM

I have said it before but Chump's routine is great for holding down the fort until admins step in but that ain't happening here. As it is, it turns into the circle jerk.

Think I might try to do some regular game analysis and try to raise the bar that way.
Yeah, both are whack imo.

Hell I always appreciate basketball thoughts and analysis. (mine are shit but I try and act like I know what I'm talking about)

100%duncan
02-10-2015, 09:05 PM
according to the SpursTalk Official apalisoc_09 Kawhi Leonard thread tracker, you have started 101 player threads about just one player. you also have a bunch for tony. and that's only on this one account

:lol

Brazil
02-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Dat decline :lol

Cry Havoc
02-10-2015, 09:36 PM

Dude created 100 threads about one player.

koriwhat
02-10-2015, 09:42 PM

It's getting old.

Thanks...

the easiest solution would be to ban you from ST altogether. it's not going to happen but eliminating the reality tv show of ST that is apalisoc would be best for all. your threads are comparable to all other mainstream shit our society eats up these days, straight garbage; no wonder you haven't been banned.

Clipper Nation
02-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Apalisoc has created 100+ threads about Spurs basketball.

Player-fan faggots have ruined 1,000+ threads talking about their mancrush on Enrique.

Which is worse?

dabom
02-10-2015, 09:44 PM
the easiest solution would be to ban you from ST altogether. it's not going to happen but eliminating the reality tv show of ST that is apalisoc would be best for all. your threads are comparable to all other mainstream shit our society eats up these days, straight garbage; no wonder you haven't been banned.

Shutup faggot

koriwhat
02-10-2015, 09:46 PM
Shutup faggot

whatup apalisoc!

dabom
02-10-2015, 09:47 PM
whatup apalisoc!

:lmao I'm not him though. :lol

dabom
02-10-2015, 09:52 PM

:lmao Chump needs some reinforcements.

K...
02-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Apalisoc has created 100+ threads about Spurs basketball.

Player-fan faggots have ruined 1,000+ threads talking about their mancrush on Enrique.

Which is worse?

Clipped nation has always been a bad poster but this is a terrible straw man argument. No one likes Tony Parker this season, but true spurs fans respect him and don't feel the need to pile on.

The defense of Parker is actually more about attacking terrible posters who say things like trade Parker or use that cliche Enrique tag.

apalisoc_9
02-10-2015, 10:24 PM
Why is saying parker needs to be a role player this year considered trolling?

If he shots less and makes the offense more about Kawhi, the spurs would be better off...

Not sure why Parker fans get so sensitive about this stuff...And because they can't defend against our argument they call it trolling.

K...
02-10-2015, 10:49 PM
The argument is that we don't control Parkers minutes and it's dumb to get worked up about it. No one would object to Parker being played less. Smart people trust pop that Parker can play himself into shape.

I have no problem with talking about Parker. There should be one thread about it. But nothing new is being said and a rational person would realize that and stop posting about it.

Finally if it were just basketball I wouldn't be complaining. But it's dumb arguments about kawhis IQ, player fans, antiquated offense fans, big 3 fans. None of these exist. YouI make these things up hoping one will set off a spurs fan. But I can't remember any Parker related meltdowns. It's mainly people complaining about excessive and redundant arguments.

It's trolling, no Canadian spurs fan would be dumb enough not to realize it, and you've admitted as such in other threads.

dabom
02-10-2015, 11:10 PM
The argument is that we don't control Parkers minutes and it's dumb to get worked up about it. No one would object to Parker being played less. Smart people trust pop that Parker can play himself into shape.

I have no problem with talking about Parker. There should be one thread about it. But nothing new is being said and a rational person would realize that and stop posting about it.

Finally if it were just basketball I wouldn't be complaining. But it's dumb arguments about kawhis IQ, player fans, antiquated offense fans, big 3 fans. None of these exist. YouI make these things up hoping one will set off a spurs fan. But I can't remember any Parker related meltdowns. It's mainly people complaining about excessive and redundant arguments.

It's trolling, no Canadian spurs fan would be dumb enough not to realize it, and you've admitted as such in other threads.

Reactionary threads are a part of every forum. To think otherwise is foolishness.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2015, 11:20 PM
It's trollingAnd trolling is a part of message boards. The hipster krew is just terrible at it and immediately overplayed their hand. Now they are trying to play the victims which is funny and sad.

Will they learn? Probably not. The reacharound/circlejerk factor is too high with these guys. They won't be able to resist the "Post New Thread" button in their quest to impress their krew.

dabom
02-10-2015, 11:23 PM
And trolling is a part of message boards. The hipster krew is just terrible at it and immediately overplayed their hand. Now they are trying to play the victims which is funny and sad.

Will they learn? Probably not. The reacharound/circlejerk factor is too high with these guys. They won't be able to resist the "Post New Thread" button in their quest to impress their krew.

I so resisted the urge to post a new thread just now. Thanks :tu for reminding me.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2015, 11:24 PM
I so resisted the urge to post a new thread just now. Thanks :tu for reminding me.Keep trying :tu

dabom
02-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Keep trying :tu

:bobo

look_at_g_shred
02-10-2015, 11:26 PM
OP = main culprit

apalisoc_9
02-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Man..

Even a thread like this with a positive message is turned into another argument filled with personal agendas.

it's sad how posters turned spurstalk into a vs this vs that..

used to be a great place to talk about bball..

look_at_g_shred
02-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Pot calling the kettle black.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Man..

Even a thread like this with a positive message is turned into another argument filled with personal agendas.

used to be a great place to talk about bball..This isn't a bball thread.

This is your hypocritical whining thread.

ducks
02-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Man..

used to be a great place to talk about bball..so bad here why post here so much?

Mr Bones
02-11-2015, 02:22 AM
I am tired...

It's getting old.

.if you want to blindly follow a player...

I know I have haters here who love to turn every bball thread into a player fanboy thread, so for you guys..If you can stop ruining threads, I promise and swear to stop posting in spurstalk.

Man..

Even a thread like this with a positive message

You are mind-numbingly delusional. Nothing in the OP was "positive" at all. You, the #1 player fan on spurstalk, accused other people of being player fans. That's it.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-11-2015, 05:20 AM
Dude created 100 threads about one player.

And he got the attention he wanted from it. He has a thread chronicling his exploits and all of talking about him.

When people realize that he wants you to point out the hypocrisy and other bad behavior it will be a step in the right direction. These trolls are similar to poorly behaved small children in that any attention is good attention; they seem emotional cripples. Seeing that we cannot beat their ass, the most likely successful avenue is to just ignore it.

What is disconcerting to me is that Harlem's little one man cabal here is using the exact same game plan as the H0bart crew. Spam the exact same type of threads over and over again and preemptively declare that everyone else is the troll and act the martyr.

It's gotten to the point where I am considering setting up my own lightly moderated Spurs board as it seems that this place has morphed into what it has been for the past two years and it's not going to change. Fuck Spurs Report. We need better options.

Ditty
02-24-2015, 02:28 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

TheGreatYacht
02-24-2015, 02:31 AM
10/10 bump :lmao

daslicer
02-24-2015, 02:32 AM
I never thought I would say this I would trade this troll to get back the old Laker trolls back in here.

Sean Cagney
02-24-2015, 02:55 AM
I never thought I would say this I would trade this troll to get back the old Laker trolls back in here.
How about we just get rid of all the jackasses in general and call it a day? Forget bringing them back at all, just get some new posters and weed out the idiots like them and then it's a good forum again.

Malik Hairston
02-24-2015, 11:23 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

unleashbaynes
02-24-2015, 11:47 AM
interesting how this guy's anti-parker schtick has been leading to people bashing Kawhi.....

Though honestly at this point you can point to any player on the squad and say they aren't playing at a reasonable level.

Mr Bones
02-24-2015, 11:53 AM
And he got the attention he wanted from it. He has a thread chronicling his exploits and all of talking about him.

When people realize that he wants you to point out the hypocrisy and other bad behavior it will be a step in the right direction. These trolls are similar to poorly behaved small children in that any attention is good attention; they seem emotional cripples. Seeing that we cannot beat their ass, the most likely successful avenue is to just ignore it.

What is disconcerting to me is that Harlem's little one man cabal here is using the exact same game plan as the H0bart crew. Spam the exact same type of threads over and over again and preemptively declare that everyone else is the troll and act the martyr.

It's gotten to the point where I am considering setting up my own lightly moderated Spurs board as it seems that this place has morphed into what it has been for the past two years and it's not going to change. Fuck Spurs Report. We need better options.

TheGreatYacht
02-24-2015, 04:58 PM

Ditty
02-28-2015, 11:58 PM
Bump

Emperor
03-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Man..

used to be a great place to talk about bball..

Well what do you expect with this kind of hypocritical thread of yours?

TheGreatYacht
03-01-2015, 12:08 AM
Well what do you expect with this kind of hypocritical thread of yours?
Ignore it.

Like he ignores his "Westbrook is ref-reliant" thread after making a "Russell Westbrook <3" thread