PDA

View Full Version : DUI CHECKPOINTS

Biernutz
02-11-2015, 12:42 AM
I don't know if you have ever gone thru a DWI checkpoint, but it's kind of like a
DUI fishing trip. It's stop all the cars and go fishing. This U-TUBE video is getting some
view time now on what to do when you go thru a checkpoint. This Florida tube shows what you can
do there. I don't know if it will work in Texas...If you are drunk don't drive. If you have had only
one drink with dinner........it's your choice!

http://youtu.be/YqEXTVe7MCQ

InRareForm
02-11-2015, 12:48 AM
lol florida

hehateme
02-11-2015, 01:23 AM
1. Insert car with three blacks and one white guy
2. Don't roll down window at DUI stop with 30 cops watching
3. Watch cops laugh at paper tied to string and cut it off so you have to open door to reach it
4. Remind white friend in back to remember turning phone sideways to record the beatdown that ensues
5. Put it on youtube to remind us this shit only pisses cops off

SupremeGuy
02-11-2015, 01:48 PM
That sounds fine to try when you're sober but you're fucking stupid if you try that when you're drunk...

cantthinkofanything
02-11-2015, 02:15 PM
this seems like a good way to have cops really start getting in your biznatch.

Infinite_limit
02-11-2015, 03:19 PM
this seems like a good way to have cops really start getting in your biznatch.
Too lazy to find on mobile but saw some drunk drivers hire attorneys and complain that cops forced a blood sample after they declined breathalyzer and pee cup

cantthinkofanything
02-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Too lazy to find on mobile but saw some drunk drivers hire attorneys and complain that cops forced a blood sample after they declined breathalyzer and pee cup

I definitely not a supporter of over intrusive government but some of these fucks spend all their time trying to find ways to beat the system. I'm sure the guy in the video was mad that the cops just let him go. He had to milk the shit out of the different camera angles and add slow mo just to fill up a couple of minutes when he was probably hoping for a big confrontation.

Same with all those filming the illegal alien checkpoints that are far from the border. Everyone's gotta be a wise ass.

baseline bum
02-11-2015, 04:36 PM
I don't think DUI checkpoints are legal in Texas. They were annoying as fuck when I lived in California.

ohmwrecker
02-11-2015, 05:38 PM
I don't think DUI checkpoints are legal in Texas. They were annoying as fuck when I lived in California.

Technically, they are, but they still do them. Especially on non-refusal weekends. The dude who ran through the barricade on Red River and killed those people at SXSW last year was trying to get away from a DUI checkpoint.

Pauly D
02-11-2015, 07:49 PM
I've never even seen a dui checkpoint, let alone have to go through one

Pauly D
02-11-2015, 07:59 PM
Lmfao this vid shouldve been less than a minute. Let's be honest, this dude's night was fucking ruined when he got to go home with no altercation. I looove how the backseat guy starts giggling when they're the ones who ultimately get trolled. And all this is for what? So you can have the right to drink and drive? Don't have any smell in the car and don't act weird and you're in the clear. And just so you don't think I'm one of those "if you ain't got nuthin to hide you ain't got nuthin to worry about!" jizzbuckets, I thought that one dui checkpoint vid with the good ol boy cop getting riled up was a thing of beauty