PDA

View Full Version : Enrique vs DJ Augustine Match-Up Watch (2/11)

FkLA
02-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Fully expecting Enrique to get dominated tonight. DJ Augustine treated him like a rag doll when Detroit played at San Antonio. Here's hoping Rique proves me wrong.
:bobo

http://i.imgur.com/uhu1zc6.jpg?1

Last 10 Games
14.1 ppg
4.8 apg
1.7 rpg
43 FG%

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3415.png&w=350&h=254

Last 10 Games
18.3 ppg
7.8 apg
2.2 rpg
45 FG%

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 07:29 PM
No matter what happens, you will choose the opponent over Parker.

Silver&Black
02-11-2015, 07:37 PM
As long as Kirby doesn't ring...

unleashbaynes
02-11-2015, 08:30 PM
The Spurs aren't getting rid of or benching Parker this season. Get the fuck over it.

TheGreatYacht
02-11-2015, 08:35 PM
HALFTIME:

Tony Parker - 15min, 13pts, 3ast, 4/5fg, +5

D.J Augusin - 15min, 6pts, 3ast, 4TO's, -4

FkLA - Wiping off Parker's shit off his forehead

Cry Havoc
02-11-2015, 08:40 PM
HALFTIME:

In b4 the:

Eh, both were bad, I'd give the average to DJ.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Parker's circus-y finishes are going in.

Could be a good sign.

TheGreatYacht
02-11-2015, 08:45 PM
In b4 the:

Eh, both were bad, I'd give the average to DJ.
:lmao

gilmor2002
02-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Fully expecting Enrique to get dominated tonight. DJ Augustine treated him like a rag doll when Detroit played at San Antonio. Here's hoping Rique proves me wrong.

You so fucking fail..:lmao:lmao

Cry Havoc
02-11-2015, 09:39 PM
Parker 17 and 6 on 10 shots.

DJ 22 and 6 on 8-18 shooting, half of it in garbage time

OP: Nowhere to be found.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Parker 17 and 6 on 10 shots.

DJ 22 and 6 on 8-18 shooting, half of it in garbage time

OP: Nowhere to be found.Parker +15
Augustin -19

edge to Augustin.

Blizzardwizard
02-11-2015, 09:46 PM
MVParker annihilating FkLA,

Calispursfan11
02-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Enrique says...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/abr.gif

TheGreatYacht
Nigga's taking a "leave of absence"

Silver&Black
Results:

Enrique: Win
DJ: Loss

Ditty
02-11-2015, 09:49 PM

FkLA
02-11-2015, 09:54 PM
22 & 6 > 17 & 6 last I checked

p.s.not hiding just behind real game time, I pause games to avoid commercials occasionally...just started the 4th qtr. appreciate the love though. :tu

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 09:55 PM
No matter what happens, you will choose the opponent over Parker.

22 & 6 > 17 & 6 last I checkedhttp://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/lol_girl7/happy-face-770659.jpg

Diego20
02-11-2015, 09:58 PM
And 5 turnovers, or only Manu's turnovers count?

Enrique tards:lmao

spurtech09
02-11-2015, 10:00 PM
And 5 turnovers, or only Manu's turnovers count?mmmmm oooooook

Enrique tards:lmao

Diego20
02-11-2015, 10:03 PM
HALFTIME:

Kid didn't mention Enrique's turnovers but did mention Augustin's turnovers

:lmao:lmao

ElNono
02-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Tony had a good game offensively... his defense is still a work in progress, but when he's effective on offense, he's a great asset. He's put together two solid offensive games in a row. Let's hope he'll look even better after the All Star

unleashbaynes
02-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Kid didn't mention Enrique's turnovers but did mention Augustin's turnovers

:lmao:lmao
subtle.....:lol

lefty
02-11-2015, 10:06 PM
I knew OP would jinx DJ

I fucking knew it

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

FkLA
02-11-2015, 10:07 PM
BTW Augustine had 18 by the 3rd quarter and Enrique is still in trying to rack up points at the 6 minute mark 4th qtr.

lol at the garbage time argument

Legacy
02-11-2015, 10:08 PM
You guys are fucking HILARIOUS! :lmao

Diego20
02-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Enrique could have had 99 turnovers in this game but No Enrique tard would have said anything about it so..

FkLA
02-11-2015, 10:20 PM
2 minute mark: Rique still in

but only DJ got his numbers in garbage time!! :cry

TheGreatYacht
02-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Enrique could have had 99 turnovers in this game but No Enrique tard would have said anything about it so..

Damn bruh, 8 turnovers is still haunting you. Move on

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Tough night for the Pakerhaters.

lefty
02-11-2015, 10:48 PM
:cry shit

Pauleta14
02-11-2015, 11:26 PM
I knew OP would jinx DJ

I fucking knew it

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

So you clearly admit that you were rooting for Augustin? Classy spurs fan!

Hope you're not too disapointed that we won...

TheGreatYacht
02-12-2015, 05:00 AM
FkLA :lol

There's still shit on your bifocals fam :lol

romain.star
02-12-2015, 05:31 AM

Le pauvre... il est noyé dans l'océan de merde deversé par les nouveaux trolls de ST. Il est dépassé, il le sait et cherche juste un peu d'attention.

tuncaboylu
02-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Sorry ut Enrique started to find his rhytym.

Haters, whose dick will you suck next time?

Calispursfan11
02-12-2015, 08:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnOlw8HdVIw

EVAY
02-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Le pauvre... il est noyé dans l'océan de merde deversé par les nouveaux trolls de ST. Il est dépassé, il le sait et cherche juste un peu d'attention.

c'est vrai.

ElNono
02-12-2015, 11:55 AM

:lol

Mr Bones
02-12-2015, 12:14 PM
It's not the fact that you see signs of Parker aging that bothers some spurstalk posters... I think we all see that. It's the fact that you are actively rooting for a player on the Spurs to not play well-- you're hoping he doesn't play well. And even after a win, it still kills you to just say, hey, pretty good game from Parker.

Brazil
02-12-2015, 12:14 PM

hater
02-12-2015, 12:23 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Silver&Black
02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
It's not the fact that you see signs of Parker aging that bothers some spurstalk posters... I think we all see that. It's the fact that you are actively rooting for a player on the Spurs to not play well-- you're hoping he doesn't play well. And even after a win, it still kills you to just say, hey, pretty good game from Parker.

I've been reading some of your posts over the last week and we feel exactly the same way on this situation.

Tony Parker isn't asked to be the main scoring option on the Spurs. In fact, nobody really is. As I've stated previously, what made the Spurs so great last year was the fact that you didn't know who was going to lead the team in scoring on any given night. It could come from Parker, Duncan, Ginobili, Kawhi, Green, Mills, and even guys like Splitter, Baynes, and Daye led the team in scoring some nights. These threads about comparing Tony Parker to whatever PG he's playing that night are just plain dumb. Of course, he's going to get outplayed most nights....most PGs in the league (especially in the loaded West) are asked to do a helluva lot more than Parker is asked to do.

This openly rooting against one of their own bullshit is just that....bullshit. I'm all for hating on guys like Bonner and Errors....because those guys are not exactly what I would call "franchise greats". But to root against a key contributor (some would even call the best PG in franchise history) is beyond disgraceful. Take last night for example...you could tell a couple of posters were in a "bad mood". And this was coming off a convincing win on the road. Only because Tony Parker didn't have a shitty game.......

Even with saying all this....I'll be the 1st to admit that Parker is having a awful/terrible year. His jump-shot, floater, penetration, decision making, and especially his defense have been flat out atrocious a lot of games. But this doesn't mean I wish ill on the guy....I want him to turn it around just like all true Spurs fans do.

Keep up the good fight Mr Bones....

$pursDynasty
02-12-2015, 01:48 PM

This ^

$pursDynasty
02-12-2015, 01:49 PM
I've been reading some of your posts over the last week and we feel exactly the same way on this situation.

Tony Parker isn't asked to be the main scoring option on the Spurs. In fact, nobody really is. As I've stated previously, what made the Spurs so great last year was the fact that you didn't know who was going to lead the team in scoring on any given night. It could come from Parker, Duncan, Ginobili, Kawhi, Green, Mills, and even guys like Splitter, Baynes, and Daye led the team in scoring some nights. These threads about comparing Tony Parker to whatever PG he's playing that night are just plain dumb. Of course, he's going to get outplayed most nights....most PGs in the league (especially in the loaded West) are asked to do a helluva lot more than Parker is asked to do.

This openly rooting against one of their own bullshit is just that....bullshit. I'm all for hating on guys like Bonner and Errors....because those guys are not exactly what I would call "franchise greats". But to root against a key contributor (some would even call the best PG in franchise history) is beyond disgraceful. Take last night for example...you could tell a couple of posters were in a "bad mood". And this was coming off a convincing win on the road. Only because Tony Parker didn't have a shitty game.......

Even with saying all this....I'll be the 1st to admit that Parker is having a awful/terrible year. His jump-shot, floater, penetration, decision making, and especially his defense have been flat out atrocious a lot of games. But this doesn't mean I wish ill on the guy....I want him to turn it around just like all true Spurs fans do.

And this ^^

FkLA
02-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Here's hoping Rique proves me wrong.

But predictably DJ outplayed him. Good thing the champs are so much better than the Pistons that it didn't really matter.

Cry Havoc
02-12-2015, 01:55 PM

Well said.

Also, Tony is steadily looking better over the past couple of weeks, which mirrors what he's been saying in interviews. He's not rushing anything. This team is talented enough to get a top 4 seed right now anyway, and any real fan knows we're going to need him to be healthy for the playoffs, not hurt but averaging 20ppg.

We don't need MVP candidate Tony Parker to win the title this year. We DO need a healthy Parker to even get out of the West. If he regains even 85% of what he was a couple of years ago, we'll be singing his praises in the playoffs. Obviously it was enough last post-season, where he led all Spurs in scoring.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-12-2015, 01:57 PM
But predictably DJ outplayed him. Good thing the champs are so much better than the Pistons that it didn't really matter.

You sound like a girl on her period with all your gay ass bitching

FkLA
02-12-2015, 02:01 PM
You sound like a girl on her period with all your gay ass bitching

Where's the bitching?

Just responding to posters trying to say I get angry when Enrique plays well.

FkLA
02-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Also, Tony is steadily looking better over the past couple of weeks,

lol'd

Care to provide proof? He's ascending after a horrible game vs Toronto, a good first quarter vs Indiana and a good game vs Detroit. :cry

Macca76
02-12-2015, 02:04 PM

Cry Havoc
02-12-2015, 02:19 PM
lol'd

Care to provide proof? He's ascending after a horrible game vs Toronto, a good first quarter vs Indiana and a good game vs Detroit. :cry

January averages: 11ppg 4.1apg 2.1TOs on 40.7% shooting.

February averages: 16.4ppg 4.4apg 2.8TOs on 47.8% shooting.

5 straight games of double figure scoring.

Satisfied?

FkLA
02-12-2015, 02:27 PM
February: vs ORL, vs MIA, @ TOR, @ IND, @ DET

I'd wait to see how he does in the final stretch of the RRT.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 02:34 PM
Goalposts: moved.

lol

FkLA
02-12-2015, 02:43 PM
1/31 vs LAC: 5 pts, 8 assts, 6 reb, 2/10 shooting
2/8 vs TOR: 10 pts, 3 assts, 3 reb, 4/13 shooting

But he suddenly turned the corner in February. The easy schedule doesn't matter. :cry

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 02:50 PM
Who said he suddenly turned the corner?

No one.

Keep rooting against the Spurs.

Mr Bones
02-12-2015, 03:46 PM

Dj took more shots, was less efficient, and had the same number of assists and the same number of turnovers. I don't see how that's "outplaying" Parker. This is the problem with your points: your crew says Parker should back off on his usage % and let other (better) Spurs pick up more responsibilities, but then you criticize him for not scoring enough. In that game, here were the # of shots by Spurs: Green, 13/ Leonard, 12/ Belinelli, 10/ Parker, 10/ Manu, 9/ Tim, 7. Tony was more efficient than DJ and the Spurs won, but you still find fault with him. You're not objectively analyzing his play, even when he's doing more of what you want. You're rooting against him. Big difference.

FkLA
02-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Dj took more shots, was less efficient, and had the same number of assists and the same number of turnovers. I don't see how that's "outplaying" Parker. This is the problem with your points: your crew says Parker should back off on his usage % and let other (better) Spurs pick up more responsibilities, but then you criticize him for not scoring enough. In that game, here were the # of shots by Spurs: Green, 13/ Leonard, 12/ Belinelli, 10/ Parker, 10/ Manu, 9/ Tim, 7. Tony was more efficient than DJ and the Spurs won, but you still find fault with him. You're not objectively analyzing his play, even when he's doing more of what you want. You're rooting against him. Big difference.

I didn't have a problem with his offense. It means very little when he is giving it all back and then some on the other end though.

Brazil
02-12-2015, 08:55 PM
I didn't have a problem with his offense. It means very little when he is giving it all back and then some on the other end though.

Good thing he did not :lmao

:cry stop saying I'm rooting against him tbh I just prefer DJ Augustin :cry

lefty
02-13-2015, 12:51 AM

:cry

:lol phaggot

c'est vrai.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol bande de petits pédés
:lol wow enfin un bon match de cette tarlouze Parker
:lol contre DJ Augustin :lol
:lol DJ Augustin
:lol en saison régulière

:lol on va voir si vous allez ouvrir vos gueules de paysans en playoffs

:lol bande de p'tites kékettes
:lol Maginot Line
:lol Charl....

FkLA
02-13-2015, 01:44 AM

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ooh.png

Macca76
02-13-2015, 07:15 AM

:lol phaggot

:lol bande de petits pédés
:lol wow enfin un bon match de cette tarlouze Parker
:lol contre DJ Augustin :lol
:lol DJ Augustin
:lol en saison régulière

:lol on va voir si vous allez ouvrir vos gueules de paysans en playoffs

:lol bande de p'tites kékettes
:lol Maginot Line

Years ago I thought you were funny. Today you're just a pathetic angry, sad, homophobic fascist full of hate, anti french we get it and anti TP of course.
You're a disgrace to this forum.
And your last sentence, which you don't fully assume, summarizes your blind hate and your complete lack of respect for people that have been murdered. It's pitiful, even for you.

lefty
02-13-2015, 08:09 AM

bobbybob0
02-13-2015, 08:23 AM
This place has really gone to shit...

Seventyniner
02-13-2015, 08:42 AM
Parker +15
Augustin -19

edge to Augustin.

Absolutely.

romain.star
02-13-2015, 08:58 AM

Avant, t'étais lourd, là tu es juste débile. Tu ne sonnes même pas "troll", ca tombe à plat à chaque fois. Tu t'es cogné la tête très fort ou quoi?

hater
02-13-2015, 09:09 AM
Years ago I thought you were funny. Today you're just a pathetic angry, sad, homophobic fascist full of hate, anti french we get it and anti TP of course.
You're a disgrace to this forum.
And your last sentence, which you don't fully assume, summarizes your blind hate and your complete lack of respect for people that have been murdered. It's pitiful, even for you.

:lmao lefty

hater
02-13-2015, 09:09 AM
Avant, t'étais lourd, là tu es juste débile. Tu ne sonnes même pas "troll", ca tombe à plat à chaque fois. Tu t'es cogné la tête très fort ou quoi?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao lefty

lefty
02-13-2015, 09:50 AM
What does the last sentence refer to exactly? I dont know what the hell you're talking about

romain.star
02-13-2015, 10:46 AM
What does the last sentence refer to exactly? I dont know what the hell you're talking about

Of course you do. Being yourself a muslim and laughing at Charlie Hebdo is kind of dumb if you ask me. Like, really dumb

lefty
02-13-2015, 11:12 AM
Of course you do. Being yourself a muslim and laughing at Charlie Hebdo is kind of dumb if you ask me. Like, really dumb
That's your interptretation wasnt refering to that

Dont be so defensive

Brazil
02-13-2015, 11:56 AM

Brazil
02-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Lefty honnet, ça fait trop longtemps que tu as quitte la France... l'insulte petits pedes etaient utilises dans les annees 80... espece de grosse tarlouze

Clipper Nation
02-13-2015, 12:29 PM
Fagguez-vou le Enrique. Chuckez du heroball.

Brazil
02-13-2015, 12:48 PM
^ sure thing boy

keep the good work in English... other languages is not your stuff tbh

Cry Havoc
02-13-2015, 01:13 PM
:lmao CN trying to appear cultured when it's obviously he's never left the city he lives in for more than a day.

lefty
02-13-2015, 03:00 PM
Lefty honnet, ça fait trop longtemps que tu as quitte la France... l'insulte petits pedes etaient utilises dans les annees 80... espece de grosse tarlouze
:lol my nuggah

Nice avy by th way

Brazil
02-13-2015, 03:02 PM
:lol my nuggah

Nice avy by th way

I hate it... obviously

romain.star
02-13-2015, 04:35 PM
That's your interptretation wasnt refering to that

Dont be so defensive

Yeah sure, you were refering to Charles Martel, right?

Clipper Nation
02-13-2015, 05:16 PM
^ sure thing boy

keep the good work in English... other languages is not your stuff tbh

I do know a fair amount of Spanish, tbh. :lol

Brazil
02-13-2015, 06:43 PM
I do know a fair amount of Spanish, tbh. :lol

Why I am not surprised tbh ? :lol

lefty
02-13-2015, 06:45 PM
Yeah sure, you were refering to Charles Martel, right?

Yeah, him too

FuzzyLumpkins
02-13-2015, 07:33 PM
That is the problem with trolling Spurs fans. We just win too damn much.