PDA

View Full Version : 8 Points 6 Rebounds 4 Assist 4 Steals 2 Blocks 1 Turnover

dabom
02-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Guess who. :lol

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Dunno. Can you post his shooting stats to flesh it out?

dabom
02-11-2015, 10:51 PM
12 shots. What would you grade him for this game?

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 10:52 PM
12 shots. What would you grade him for this game?How many shots did this player make?

dabom
02-11-2015, 10:53 PM
How many shots did this player make?

2 and made 4 of 4 free throws.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 10:54 PM
2 and made 4 of 4 free throws.Why would you choose not to post those in the first place?

2-12 shooting is pretty noteworthy.

dabom
02-11-2015, 10:54 PM
His opponent opponent shot 0-4 0 points 3 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal. :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 10:56 PM
His opponent opponent shot 0-4 0 points 3 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal. :lmaoBut why did you choose not to post the full shooting stats in the first place?

Agloco
02-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Do we have another player who can give us a stat line like that on a nightly basis? Just curious.

dabom
02-11-2015, 10:57 PM
But why did you choose not to post the full shooting stats in the first place?

So what would you grade him for this game?

DMC
02-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Do we have another player who can give us a stat line like that on a nightly basis? Just curious.

2 for 12 isn't something we want on a nightly basis, but I'm fairly certain Ayers could trump it.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 10:59 PM
So what would you grade him for this game?I don't know. Is there anything else you are hiding about this player?

How good was his opponent? Would you call him elite?

And why did you choose not to post the full shooting stats in the first place?

Answering these questions will help me formulate a grade.

Agloco
02-11-2015, 11:02 PM
2 for 12 isn't something we want on a nightly basis, but I'm fairly certain Ayers could trump it.

Shooting notwithstanding of course. It's not something we're likely to get on a nightly basis from this player either. Shit happens tbh.

dabom
02-11-2015, 11:04 PM
I don't know. Is there anything else you are hiding about this player?

No grade then. :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 11:05 PM
No grade then. :lmaoI don't know. Is there anything else you are hiding about this player?

dabom
02-11-2015, 11:07 PM

I'd give kawhi a B for this game.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 11:07 PM
I'd give kawhi a B for this game.

apalisoc_9
02-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Contributes when his shot is off..

This is why he's the best...

dabom
02-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Contributes when his shot is off..

This is why he's the best...

:toast His game translates so well into the playoffs too. :lobt2:

Pauleta14
02-11-2015, 11:17 PM

:lol

So what's your answer dabom?

We're all waiting...

dabom
02-11-2015, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=ChumpDumper;7826760]I don't know. Is there anything else you are hiding about this player?

[QUOTE]

We're all waiting...

"lol"

"lolutsa"

"ask generic question"

"keep asking generic questions"

"have last word"(except yesterday :lmao)

Pauleta is straight fail. :lol

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 11:21 PM
Why can't you just answer these simple questions, dabom?

I am fully prepared to give a grade if you give me the information I asked for.

wildchild
02-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Guess who. :lol

Who? Nobody on this team. We're trading Kawhi in exchange for a good pick. So happy for both sides.

It seems like they've known about this for a long time in LA...He's coming home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVZToADzVuU

DarrinS
02-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Didn't shoot well, but very positive contribution nonetheless.

milkyway21
02-11-2015, 11:41 PM

We're all waiting ...

:lmao

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 11:42 PM

We're all waiting...There are currently 49 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 32 guests)

lol actually a lot of people are waiting

rasuo214
02-11-2015, 11:46 PM
There are currently 49 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 32 guests)

lol actually a lot of people are waiting

I can see why you have 89k posts.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 11:53 PM
I can see why you have 89k posts.A lot of people are reluctant to answer for some reason.

rasuo214
02-11-2015, 11:58 PM

Depends, do you need anymore information to formulate an opinion?

OP's opinion is irrelevant since you are the one grading the performance. Opponent: Pistons

Can't answer for OP, but I'm guessing he didn't find it relevant.

2-12 being noteworthy is entirely subjective.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Depends, do you need anymore information to formulate an opinion?Yes.

I need the OP to answer my questions.

Nice white knight act tho.

dabom
02-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Chump just mad he got shown up yesterday. Lol

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 12:03 AM
Chump just mad he got shown up yesterday. LolStill trying to declare victory?

Is there anything else you are hiding about this player?

cjw
02-12-2015, 12:05 AM

Just a little worse than Korver's 1-5 in a loss to the Celtics. Everyone has bad shooting nights.

dabom
02-12-2015, 12:06 AM
Copy and paste chump. Lol

milkyway21
02-12-2015, 12:07 AM
:corn: ::drool:

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Copy and paste chump. LolAll you need to do is answer the questions and I'll stop torturing you.

Don't you want to know the grade I'm giving?

dabom
02-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Chumps routine is getting very stale quickly.lol

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 12:09 AM
Chumps routine is getting very stale quickly.lolWe've reached an impasse because you are afraid to answer my simple questions.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2015, 12:36 AM
It's amazing how Enriquesuckers suddenly care about shooting percentages when Kawhi has an off night.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 12:37 AM
It's amazing how Enriquesuckers suddenly care about shooting percentages when Kawhi has an off night.So do they matter?

horsielove
02-12-2015, 12:38 AM
One bad offensive game from Kawhi.

Leetonidas
02-12-2015, 11:27 AM
This shit is getting so old. I didn't think it was possible for the Spurs forum to get even shittier than it has been for years

buttsR4rebounding
02-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Damn...this is like Democrats and Republicans. When are you guys taking your act to Fox News?

Chinook
02-12-2015, 11:33 AM
This shit is getting so old. I didn't think it was possible for the Spurs forum to get even shittier than it has been for years

Yep. ST is pretty much just a bunch of folks who've been shipwrecked on an island for years and have gone completely insane/cannibalistic

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 11:34 AM
I think Kawhi sucked at scoring this past game. I don't know why that hurt so many butts.

DMC
02-12-2015, 11:56 AM
dabom getting ethered by the known forum hyper-poster = failed alt/troll/schtick = loligator

Wildcat67
02-12-2015, 12:01 PM
I think Kawhi sucked at scoring this past game. I don't know why that hurt so many butts.

It doesn't but it does annoy people when a guy plays a really good all around game, and then fans of his team seem to take pleasure in pointing out that in one area he didn't do good and that somehow is the only thing that matters.

We know he can hit those shots he's been missing the last couple so whats the point in all the hand wringing for a couple poor shooting nights? Until he gets his shot back (which will probably be over the break anyway) we can count on his solid defense, rebounding, and whats even better his improved playmaking. I think the main takeaway from this game is his awesome passing could have easily had 8 assists. That's not going to go away, but his poor shooting will.

This is only a story about people's egos on an internet forum trying to prove their right and nothing to do with the player or his future.

hater
02-12-2015, 12:14 PM
:lol troll getting trolled

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
It doesn't but it does annoy people when a guy plays a really good all around game, and then fans of his team seem to take pleasure in pointing out that in one area he didn't do good and that somehow is the only thing that matters.Who said that was the only thing that matters?

dabom
02-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Who said that was the only thing that matters?

Chump annoying the regulars with his schtick. :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Chump annoying the regulars with his schtick. :lmaoSo no one actually said that was the only thing that matters.

Glad we cleared that up.

Pauleta14
02-12-2015, 04:12 PM

On that specific case/thread, it's not about bashing a player (Kawhi on that case), it's just funny to see Chump trolling one of the main troll/hater of the forum...

We all love Kawhi, who cares he didn't shoot the ball well? He actually has a good all around game. I'm still waiting to read anyone bashing him.

It was just funny how dabom tried to avoid an easy question, as if he was embarrassed.

dabom
02-12-2015, 05:07 PM
On that specific case/thread, it's not about bashing a player (Kawhi on that case), it's just funny to see Chump trolling one of the main troll/hater of the forum...

We all love Kawhi, who cares he didn't shoot the ball well? He actually has a good all around game. I'm still waiting to read anyone bashing him.

It was just funny how dabom tried to avoid an easy question, as if he was embarrassed.

IT's funny how you don't even understand chumps schtick. I even laid it out for you. Can't get any easier than that, but somehow it went over ur head like a fucking midget. :lol

Pauleta14
02-12-2015, 05:31 PM
IT's funny how you don't even understand chumps schtick. I even laid it out for you. Can't get any easier than that, but somehow it went over ur head like a fucking midget. :lol

I totaly know who he is and how he got his 90k posts, don't worry...

I just found funny how you acted like a child, as if there was something to hide (Kawhi 2/12) and needed to defend a player that has NEVER been attacked on ST.

Basically trolls being trolled is entertaining...

dabom
02-12-2015, 05:41 PM
I totaly know who he is and how he got his 90k posts, don't worry...

I just found funny how you acted like a child, as if there was something to hide (Kawhi 2/12) and needed to defend a player that has NEVER been attacked on ST.

Basically trolled being trolled is entertaining...

Tell me how I troll ST. Explain it to me. I won't give you the chump routine and keep asking you questions after you answer me. I just wanna know.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 05:45 PM
IT's funny how you don't even understand chumps schtick. I even laid it out for you. Can't get any easier than that, but somehow it went over ur head like a fucking midget. :lolHe understands my shtick just fine.

You don't understand that you could have saved yourself this embarrassment by answering the simple questions I asked.

My shtick completely depends on your avoiding my questions; you came through like a champ.

Pauleta14
02-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Tell me how I troll ST. Explain it to me. I won't give you the chump routine and keep asking you questions after you answer me. I just wanna know.

The important part of my post was you avoiding a stupid/easy question like a child...

Regarding you trolling tho, look, I don't have to bring you proof, all I know is that at best you are feeding the haters (and their litany of threads) on ST if you don't belong to them.

For instance, it's hard not to call a troll someone who call Parker "enrique"! You don't need to love him (I don't), but talking shit about a guy who played 14years for your fav team and who is an important part of 4 titles it at best trolling...

dabom
02-12-2015, 06:26 PM
The important part of my post was you avoiding a stupid/easy question like a child...

Regarding you trolling tho, look, I don't have to bring you proof, all I know is that at best you are feeding the haters (and their litany of threads) on ST if you don't belong to them.

For instance, it's hard not to call a troll someone who call Parker "enrique"! You don't need to love him (I don't), but talking shit about a guy who played 14years for your fav team and who is an important part of 4 titles it at best trolling...

Everyone has called parker enrique except maybe like 3 people. By your logic, mostly everyone is a troll. Being a troll means being offensive but being offensive doesn't mean you're a troll.
I don't mind being offensive, but I am far from a troll. I'm a true spurs fan unlike chump who revealed himself as a non spurs fan faggot a while ago.

dabom
02-12-2015, 06:26 PM
He understands my shtick just fine.

You don't understand that you could have saved yourself this embarrassment by answering the simple questions I asked.

My shtick completely depends on your avoiding my questions; you came through like a champ.

Still mad from last time? :lmao

You don't need to be bitter about it. :lol

ChumpDumper
02-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Still mad from last time? :lmao

You don't need to be bitter about it. :lol
I have no reason to be mad.

You did exactly what I wanted to do -- stonewall and look like a fool.

HarlemHo 37
02-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Everyone has called parker enrique except maybe like 3 people. By your logic, mostly everyone is a troll. Being a troll means being offensive but being offensive doesn't mean you're a troll.
I don't mind being offensive, but I am far from a troll. I'm a true spurs fan unlike chump who revealed himself as a non spurs fan faggot a while ago.

You have no idea what a troll is, tbfh.

SupremeGuy
02-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Damn...this is like Democrats and Republicans. When are you guys taking your act to MSNBC?fify

dabom
02-12-2015, 07:06 PM
You have no idea what a troll is, tbfh.

You are a fucking idiot you dick sucking fat faggot. :lmao

HarlemHo 37
02-12-2015, 07:45 PM

:lmao This nigg making dat Clipper Nation look smart

Pauleta14
02-12-2015, 07:57 PM

There you go...

Such a talent for repartee :lol

dabom
02-12-2015, 08:11 PM
There you go...

Such a talent for repartee :lol

hater
02-13-2015, 09:11 AM
:lmao This nigg making dat Clipper Nation look smart

:lmao

DMX7
02-13-2015, 10:08 AM
I'm not sure if there is a player in history with a better chance at getting a quintuple-double at some point in his career than Leonard.