PDA

View Full Version : __Face it! NBADAN was right all along....

mouse
09-02-2005, 02:20 PM
You have to give someone props when they warned us for months about Bush,

Face it! NBADAN was right all along....

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 02:22 PM
mouse what are you talking about? Did he foresee something that wasn't in the public's eye?

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 02:31 PM
mouse what are you talking about? Did he foresee something that wasn't in the public's eye?

Where have you been? Posted by Nbadan on January 2-4, 2005 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8491)

More Hurricanes, Earthquakes and Tsunamis - While what has happened in Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and other parts of that region this past week is a great tragedy, I'm afraid that this is just the beginning of deadly earth changes that will spawn increasingly ferocious hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes and even tsunamis throughout 2005. Hurricane season will come back with a fury in 2005 and once again Florida will bear the brunt of the destruction, but Gulf coastal cities won't be speared this time. Expect either New Orleans, Galveston-Houston, or some part of the Texas coast to suffer a major storm with major damage.

mouse
09-02-2005, 02:32 PM
minusplus

It was a huge object seen from space heading towards the USA, it was only 40 miles wide, maybe Bush did not see it,
If he had a TV all he had to do was turn it on.

name one thing Bush is good at?........................

I will come back in an hour so you can have time think about it.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 02:40 PM
taking vacations at the wrong time.

Maybe this time he'll go after Jesus Christ. .. you know all that "dead or alive" talk.

damn terrist,WMD's!

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Where have you been? Posted by Nbadan on January 2-4, 2005 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8491)
prophetic,Nbadan! I actually saw a special on the Weather channel or Discovery Channel earlier this year where they were discussing that one day New Orleans would be under water just like the city of Atlantis. Well I guess it happenned.

Vashner
09-02-2005, 02:53 PM
This thread is like a pile of warm dogshit...

It stinks...

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 02:56 PM

It stinks...

:lol

Forcasting a hurricane to hit NO 8 months before it happens doesn't impress you?

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 02:59 PM
or it could be good fertilizer.
There.That's making good lemonade with water & lemons.

Marcus Bryant
09-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Calling a hurricane on the Gulf Coast. Why he must be Mr. Cleo!

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 03:16 PM

Eh, your just sore cause I also called $4 PPG.

Dan Rather
09-02-2005, 03:18 PM

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/owned.jpg

Dan Rather
09-02-2005, 03:19 PM

It stinks...

Pssssst! what does that say about Bush? The Topics about him,
Thank you for making my point, :lmao

xrayzebra
09-02-2005, 03:25 PM
You people are suppose to be intelligent???? What silly talk! If Nbadan had a brain he would take it out and play with it. And Mouse, sheeeeesh, we know you for what you are s i l l y and d u m b. What happen in New Orleans, happened. None of us on this earth could have prevented it or changed it. Grow up and get a life, losers.

Marcus Bryant
09-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Yeah, well a loaf of bread will someday cost $5. Just watch.

SpursWoman
09-02-2005, 03:35 PM
:lol

Forcasting a hurricane to hit NO 8 months before it happens doesn't impress you?

They've been calling for it for 100 years. Now that's impressive. :)

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 03:35 PM

You will be dead before that happens. See how that works.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 03:38 PM

12 roll toilet paper will someday cost $20! A gallon of milk will be $12.
Gasoline will be $6 a gallon(oh shit that's already true in Georgia!)

I wonder how everyone is going to remember this idiot President we have in 30 years?

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 03:38 PM
They've been calling for it for 100 years. Now that's impressive

I called it 8 months before. Taken in itself it is semi-impressive, but tying it in with everything else I said would happen in 04-05 is, well, scary.

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 03:39 PM
I wonder how everyone is going to remember this idiot President we have in 30 years?

Unfortunately, the problems that W has presented us with will be remembered for half a century if not more.

FromWayDowntown
09-02-2005, 03:41 PM
People are dying because of that hurricane, and Dan is giving himself the Kluby treatment over having gotten a prediction right?

That's worse than politicizing catastrophe.

sigh.

Marcus Bryant
09-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Considering that gas isn't $4 a gallon in Texas, you might want to stop patting your own back.

Nostradamus, nay is thee.

Marcus Bryant
09-02-2005, 03:43 PM

Notice that I didn't say what kind of bread and I didn't say when. You can go into any grocery store and find loaves of bread that cost over $3 today.

Try again.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Unfortunately, the problems that W has presented us with will be remembered for half a century if not more.
I remember the 2000 elections and that fatal moment Bush was mistakenly voted into the Presidency,I told my wife we're going to war with Iraq.Somehow,someway it will happen. I wish I had posted that somewhere.

xrayzebra
09-02-2005, 03:45 PM
I called it 8 months before. Taken in itself it is semi-impressive, but tying it in with everything else I said would happen in 04-05 is, well, scary.

Now you are Nostradamus. Really, really scary!!!!!!!
:depressed

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Considering that gas isn't $4 a gallon in Texas, you might want to stop patting your own back.

Nostradamus, nay is thee.

Patience.

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Now you are Nostradamus. Really, really scary!!!!!!!

Ummmmm, no. Just love to prove those who consistently challenge me wrong.

Marcus Bryant
09-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Patience.

What? You are claiming your prediction came true. There's no time to wait, Nostradanus.

Nbadan
09-02-2005, 03:52 PM
I remember the 2000 elections and that fatal moment Bush was mistakenly voted into the Presidency,I told my wife we're going to war with Iraq.Somehow,someway it will happen. I wish I had posted that somewhere.

I predicted that Kerry would win the 04 election and boy did I catch heat for that, but if you closely examine what is going on in OH today, with all those indictments and all, it seems that my prediction may have been correct after all, but corruption, cronyism, and out-right fraud got in the way of our destiny.

MiNuS
09-02-2005, 03:52 PM
who cares who called it!

All I can see is Bush reading the kids book while he knew what had happenned in New York City. Same shit except now it took him 4 days.

sa_butta
09-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Why could we not be prepared for this? we knew the magnitude of the hurricane and where it was going to hit at least a couple of days in advance. They know there are poverty striken people who cannot get out even in manditory evacuation. Why did someone not help them get out before this happened? Alot of lives could have been spared. The poor people have been left for dead. They have no transportation and no money what did they expect?

Marcus Bryant
09-02-2005, 04:35 PM
I predicted that Kerry would win the 04 election and boy did I catch heat for that, but if you closely examine what is going on in OH today, with all those indictments and all, it seems that my prediction may have been correct after all, but corruption, cronyism, and out-right fraud got in the way of our destiny.

Classic.

Al Sharpton
09-02-2005, 06:39 PM
You people

you see? You fucked up. you know that, ..... right?

you siad You people That means your a racist, Normaly I would just stop here, But I will go on......

are suppose to be intelligent????

well we seem to have you spending time from your life to come to a topic and reply, So unless you feel your time on the www is worthless?

Then I would have to say not only are we intelligent? we are border-line MENSA.

What silly talk!

Pssssssst! are you new to the www? what part of Silly do you not get?

If Nbadan had a brain he would take it out and play with it.

to bad you will never know how that feels.......

And Mouse, sheeeeesh, we know you for what you are s i l l y and d u m b.

pardon mne if I did not read the rules of the www, I had no idea Silly, and Dumb , was left off the Google search, isn't that what makes the www worth visiting? have you never been to Rotten .com?

What happen in New Orleans, happened. None of us on this earth could have prevented it or changed it.

Holy Shit! I figured you out, you work for FEMA> your saying no one knew the city culd be under water, I am so sorry, I had no idea I was respoding to some tree hugging homo that voted for Bush, I give up, I don't have the energy to teach you about what America was built on, It was built on Love, This country opened it's arms to Love others from other countries,

why wouldn't it want to love Americans? ou don't seem to have any love in your heart, maybe you just don't like Black folks?

Grow up and get a life, losers.

are you an exzample of what growing up is, Or someone who has a life?

Jelly
09-02-2005, 06:54 PM

"Hurricane season will come back with a fury in 2005 and once again Florida will bear the brunt of the destruction, but Gulf coastal cities won't be speared this time. Expect either New Orleans, Galveston-Houston, or some part of the Texas coast to suffer a major storm with major damage"

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Dan,
you should be a bookie
Hurricanes in Florida??? No fucking way. Major storms around the Gulf coast??? Get out town. And these storms will cause major damage?? Who ever could've predicted such a thing? After all, those areas enjoy year after year after year with hardly any storms, much less hurricanes. And what's really creepy is you even predicted the time of year!!! :lol

Shelly
09-02-2005, 06:57 PM

You obviously haven't seen the price of low-carb bread!

JoeChalupa
09-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by Marcus Bryant

Not as long as there is Hill Country Fare!!

Cant_Be_Faded
09-02-2005, 07:13 PM

As opposed to "contributing" to the forum with every possible free agent acquisition scenario?

Cant_Be_Faded
09-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Why could we not be prepared for this? we knew the magnitude of the hurricane and where it was going to hit at least a couple of days in advance. They know there are poverty striken people who cannot get out even in manditory evacuation. Why did someone not help them get out before this happened? Alot of lives could have been spared. The poor people have been left for dead. They have no transportation and no money what did they expect?

Do you think the relief would be bogged/slowed/inefficient if it were tens of thousands of Upper Class SoCal Teenie Boppers, many of which were young white cheerleaders?

They knew about the large poor, they knew about them not getting out, they also knew most poor in NO were blacks

Clandestino
09-02-2005, 08:02 PM
a fucking hurricane hits those cities once a year!

Jelly
09-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Do you think the relief would be bogged/slowed/inefficient if it were tens of thousands of Upper Class SoCal Teenie Boppers, many of which were young white cheerleaders?

They knew about the large poor, they knew about them not getting out, they also knew most poor in NO were blacks

They...as in those in charge of ensuring that poor, black people were able to evacuate and providing them with assistance if these people couldn't get out....THEY were the black community leaders of New Orleans, namely the mayor. Drop the race bullshit.

JoeChalupa
09-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Racism is and always will be a part of our society.

Useruser666
09-02-2005, 08:51 PM
There are some people that didn't just want to leave. What should have been done with them?

timvp
09-02-2005, 08:52 PM
There are some people that didn't just want to leave. What should have been done with them?

Label them as a looter and shoot them?

Useruser666
09-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Label them as a looter and shoot them?

You know that's not what I was saying. There were plenty of people refusing to leave their homes.

jochhejaam
09-02-2005, 09:30 PM

He reminds me of the "hippy-dippy weatherman, Al Sleet (George Carlin)
"The forecast for tonight is dark, continued dark for most of the night, turning to partly scattered light in the morning."

Cant_Be_Faded
09-02-2005, 09:32 PM

good question. i have no idea. part of me says force, but i dont like force. hindsight is 20/20 so its easy to say now that we should have forced them out.

Useruser666
09-02-2005, 10:31 PM
good question. i have no idea. part of me says force, but i dont like force. hindsight is 20/20 so its easy to say now that we should have forced them out.

I think that's the basic problem with what happened. You have a careful balance of doing too much and not doing enough. Then there are many complications with people who don't want to move, can't move, or fight being moved.

Nbadan
09-03-2005, 01:21 AM
I think that's the basic problem with what happened. You have a careful balance of doing too much and not doing enough. Then there are many complications with people who don't want to move, can't move, or fight being moved.

This doesn't even begin to explain the Feds slow reaction to this disaster. As soon as Katrina broke through Florida it was building up to be a big one. The Feds had to know where-ever this thing hit, it was gonna be bad, and when the dice came up craps for NO, shit, the Feds should have had the military in there evacuating people, giving people small vouchers, and battening down the hatches. The hurricane did not deviate for the last 60 hours. They knew exactly were it was gonna hit, yet they did nothing.

Simply inexcusable.

cecil collins
09-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Dan,
you should be a bookie
Hurricanes in Florida??? No fucking way. Major storms around the Gulf coast??? Get out town. And these storms will cause major damage?? Who ever could've predicted such a thing? After all, those areas enjoy year after year after year with hardly any storms, much less hurricanes. And what's really creepy is you even predicted the time of year!!! :lol

You are all so full of shit. Dan didn't predict a couple run of the mill hurricanes, he predicted catastrophic hurricanes and pinpointed New Orleans and Galveston-Houston. Say what you want about his happiness over predicting correctly, but at least admit that it's impressive. This is the worst hurricane in a long long time, and he predicted it to happen this year. You guys hate Dan with less rational thought then you say he uses in his hatred of Bush. Maybe if it happened in New York City you'd all give a damn about the travesty.

gtownspur
09-03-2005, 02:24 PM
You are all so full of shit. Dan didn't predict a couple run of the mill hurricanes, he predicted catastrophic hurricanes and pinpointed New Orleans and Galveston-Houston. Say what you want about his happiness over predicting correctly, but at least admit that it's impressive. This is the worst hurricane in a long long time, and he predicted it to happen this year. You guys hate Dan with less rational thought then you say he uses in his hatred of Bush. Maybe if it happened in New York City you'd all give a damn about the travesty.

Moron!, Dan predicted shit! The news networks themselves brought in experts that said that this hurricane season was going to be reall bad. SOmething like 20 hurricanes would occur by early october. Those same experts pointed out that this has nothing to do with global warming. All dan did is pick the info and went ahead and blamed Bush.http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2005/s2484.htm (http://)

cecil collins
09-03-2005, 02:55 PM
I blame Bush for some of you being tools.

gtownspur
09-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Dont cry bitch! Take the heat.

hussker
09-03-2005, 03:41 PM
They've been calling for it for 100 years. Now that's impressive. :)

I bet NBADAN knew you would say that!

cherylsteele
09-03-2005, 09:17 PM
"Hurricane season will come back with a fury in 2005 and once again Florida will bear the brunt of the destruction, but Gulf coastal cities won't be speared this time. Expect either New Orleans, Galveston-Houston, or some part of the Texas coast to suffer a major storm with major damage"

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Dan,
you should be a bookie

Hmmmm......I seem to recall the hurricane prediction center saying something similar as well Dan.

I predict the Alaska will be cold this winter.

Vashner
09-03-2005, 10:17 PM
WAIT... a toilet in Brooklyn just overflowed... stand by....
.... stand by...
It's confirmed... Al Sharpton is on the scene... it is confirmed...
the toilet clog was Bush.. repete.. BUSH clogged a toilet in Brooklyn..

Stand by... we are getting another news flash... A cat is in a tree...
I repete... a cat is in a tree in Chicago...
It's a black cat.. wait ... Slave ship cat.. yup.. Bush put him in the tree..

wait wait wait... newsflash... coming in... Bush did it.. !!

WAIT WAIT WAIT... my toenail broke.. look Bush is running away...

Oh wait wait NBADANS light blue 1986 ford fiesta was stolen..
Yea Bush did it...

Nbadan
09-04-2005, 02:54 AM
You are all so full of shit. Dan didn't predict a couple run of the mill hurricanes, he predicted catastrophic hurricanes and pinpointed New Orleans and Galveston-Houston.

I also said Florida would not be spared. Just not as bad as last year.

One thing we have to admit and I know many people will debate me on this, but Global warming or maybe even just cyclical activity in hurricane strength is making these monsters, like Katrina much, much deadlier.

Are we prepared? Are you prepared?

Nbadan
09-04-2005, 03:27 AM
Say what you want about his happiness over predicting correctly

Believe me, I'm not happy about being right. I always wish I will be wrong, but 6 out of 7.

Please, please, let me be wrong about the draft.

(There feel better? :hat )