PDA

View Full Version : Question about why a word (Jews) isn't racist

cantthinkofanything
02-12-2015, 04:04 PM
For some reason, I always feel like I should cringe when I hear the word, "Jews". For some reason, it seems like it should be racist but it isn't considered such. Anyone have similar thoughts? Or has this word always been ok?

DMC
02-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Is it ok to call you shitface? That's your religion, shit. Fart shit poopy pants Snorty McShitty.

cantthinkofanything
02-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Is it ok to call you shitface? That's your religion, shit. Fart shit poopy pants Snorty McShitty.

:lol

Avante
02-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Will never understand what is wrong with dealing in reality. I was born and raised in California. The sprinters...black! The fruit pickers...Mexican. The trailer parkers...white. Those you never see entering a welfare office....Asians.

We are different and it's as plain as day, why this....."that's just racist"....when it's actually just the facts.

70% of all black children are raised in one parent homes, so is it "racist" to say.."black men aren't domestic"...? If we hear/read about a stabbing around here, 90% of the time it will be Mexican stabbing Mexican.

There have been three Olympic sprinters (Lemon King, Tommie Smith, Maxie Parks) from around this region of Cali, yep...black.

We really are different, we are not the same. This need to act like we don't know this....why? What black kid is listening to Roy Acuff, Ernest Tubb and Hank Williams?

Infinite_limit
02-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Hearing Mexican during the Olympics felt the same way

cantthinkofanything
02-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Hearing Mexican during the Olympics felt the same way

I just don't get it. "Jew" is Ok but then if I say, "Nig", I'm a racist. SMH

Avante
02-12-2015, 07:44 PM
You're on a bus with...

Muslim
Black