PDA

View Full Version : For Real?: “Christians Against Dinosaurs”

boutons_deux
02-13-2015, 10:17 AM
Irate Christian parent: ‘I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dinosaur-and-Cave-boys-dreamy-adventure-Shutterstock-800x430.png

A user on the parenting forum Mumsnet has been banned (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/dinosaurs-mumsnet-burn-dinos_n_6670934.html) for hijacking conversations with complaints about “the dinosaur hoax” and its effects on children, KTRK reports (http://abc13.com/society/are-dinosaurs-a-65-million-year-old-lie/514514/).

Writing under the name “CADministry” — “CAD” being a reference to a Facebook advocacy group to which the writer belongs called “Christians Against Dinosaurs (https://www.facebook.com/groups/nonexistingdinosaur/)” — the mother began by complaining that “I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children.”

“Something needs to be done,” she continued. “The science behind them is pretty flimsy, and I for one do not want my children being taught lies. Did you know that nobody had even heard of dinosaurs before the 1800s, when they were invented by curio-hungry Victorians?”

The complaint is so outlandish at times that many believe it to be a hoax. CADministry wrote, for example, that dinosaurs “lack family values,” and by way of demonstration, recounted an instance at her “children’s school, several children were left in tears after one of their classmates (who had evidently been exposed to dinosaurs) became bestially-minded and ran around the classroom roaring and pretending to be a dinosaur. Then he bit three children on the face.”

If the group is a hoax, however, it is a convincing one. CADministry has been spreading her gospel in other online forums (http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/m6090920-print.aspx), and “Christians Against Dinosaurs” has a YouTube channel featuring videos dating back months in which a woman explains how “the dinosaur hoax” has been perpetrated.

“A fossil is not actually a piece of bone,” she says. “It’s actually a bone that was once in the ground that has been filled with limestone, calcium, and other stone-like deposits, so at the end of the day, it’s a rock made out of rocks.”

“So,” she continues, “you have a rock that’s [six-inches long], and you hand it to a paleontologist, who chips away at it until you have something looking like a bone — and [I]that is a fossil.”

She then dumps a cup full of broken shards on the table in front of her, and asks viewers to pretend that they are paleontologist and put those shards back together into whatever they originally were. “If you’re a paleontologist and you want to keep your job,” she says, “you turn that into a brachiosaurus skull.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/irate-christian-parent-i-am-getting-sick-and-tired-of-dinosaurs-being-forced-on-our-children/

Spurminator
02-13-2015, 10:26 AM
It's a hoax, but there are people who don't believe in dinosaurs. I doubt they're the kind of people who know how to create a social media presence.

boutons_deux
02-13-2015, 10:33 AM
It's a hoax...

Bible literalism is also a hoax, but that doesn't stop Bible humpers from believing it.

Blake
02-13-2015, 10:36 AM
I tried to listen to psycho but her bewbs were a huge distraction

4ZyIG_jZzBs

SupremeGuy
02-13-2015, 11:32 AM
lol the mooslims are busy stoning faggots and rape victims, burning people alive, beheading people for witchcraft; but hey, let's worry about this instead!

boutons_deux
02-13-2015, 11:46 AM
lol the mooslims are busy stoning faggots and rape victims, burning people alive, beheading people for witchcraft; but hey, let's worry about this instead!

Bible humping Christians and the asshole retrograde sociopathic Repugs they elect are much more dangerous, a more immediate threat to the USA than Muslims.

Blake
02-13-2015, 12:17 PM

Are you worried about getting stoned by muslims

DisAsTerBot
02-13-2015, 12:22 PM

lol wut

SupremeGuy
02-13-2015, 12:29 PM
Bible humping Christians and the asshole retrograde sociopathic Repugs they elect are much more dangerous, a more immediate threat to the USA than Muslims.No they're not.

Are you worried about getting stoned by muslimsI'm more worried that the muslims are stoning, burning alive, and beheading people than I'm worried about some Christians that want to believe dinosaurs don't exist, tbh.

lol wutIndeed.

boutons_deux
02-13-2015, 12:37 PM
No they're not.

You, typically, have no fucking idea of the damage your red team and its politicized Christians have done, are doing to USA.

Blake
02-13-2015, 02:17 PM
I'm more worried that the muslims are stoning, burning alive, and beheading people than I'm worried about some Christians that want to believe dinosaurs don't exist, tbh.

i don't think anyone is really worried about a nut that doesn't believe in dinosaurs.

But damn, how do you sleep at night with all of that weighing on your mind? See a psychiatrist tbh bruh.

ElNono
02-13-2015, 04:03 PM

4ZyIG_jZzBs

lmao @ the comments:

Jesse D
6 hours ago

Wow. You have AMAZING tits. I think you should make different kinds of videos about bones. Cuz you just gave me a huge one.

Blake
02-13-2015, 04:08 PM
lmao @ the comments:

Jesse D
6 hours ago

Wow. You have AMAZING tits. I think you should make different kinds of videos about bones. Cuz you just gave me a huge one.

Rofl i missed that

Spurminator
02-13-2015, 04:17 PM
:lmao

DarrinS
02-13-2015, 04:28 PM

4ZyIG_jZzBs

lol @ the comments

2:50 right after she brushes that shit off her hands and leans forward -- nice

RandomGuy
02-20-2015, 01:29 PM
It's a hoax, but there are people who don't believe in dinosaurs. I doubt they're the kind of people who know how to create a social media presence.

It sounds like a hoax.

What isn't: the segment of heliocentrists who say that the claim the earth goes around the sun is contrary to the bible, and therefore wrong.

It isn't just christian idiots saying it either.