PDA

View Full Version : Are Islamophobic atheists responsible for North Carolina shooting?

DarrinS
02-13-2015, 04:38 PM
http://www.vice.com/read/are-new-atheists-to-blame-for-the-north-carolina-murders

boutons_deux
02-13-2015, 04:54 PM
Neighborhood people, Muslims and non-Muslims, were terrified of this gun-fellatin angry white-man fatass sicko.

It's 100% The American Way (promoted by NRA/GOA and all you gun fellators) to kill people you don't like, are different, unAmerican, to resolve your free-floating all-azimuths anger, kill who scare you, or just for any damn reason at all.

I bet it comes out that his "anti-theism" and their Mohammedism had nothing to with anything.

Just a fat old angry armed white man sicko doin' what fat old angry armed white men do. Luckily, most of their Dicks Are Too Damn Small to shoot.

==========

"Neighbors knew Craig Stephen Hicks. He was the angry man on Summerwalk Circle, they said — irritated about noise, irascible about parking, hostile to religion. And armed.

Mr. Hicks was such a disruptive presence in the Finley Forest condominium complex that last year, residents held a meeting to talk about him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/13/us/chapel-hill-neighbors-say-they-felt-threatened-by-man-held-in-killings.html?_r=0

Spurminator
02-13-2015, 05:17 PM
Clearly atheists need to make a loud, joint statement decrying this act and distancing themselves from it, otherwise their silence condones murder.

boutons_deux
02-13-2015, 05:20 PM
Clearly atheists need to make a loud, joint statement decrying this act and distancing themselves from it, otherwise their silence condones murder.

as in Repug Tricky Dick Criminal Nixon's defending himself with "I Am Not A Crook?"

Do Christians defend themselves when one of the their beloved pro-lifers MURDERS an abortionist.

Spurminator
02-13-2015, 05:30 PM
Clearly I'm being totally serious.

DarrinS
02-13-2015, 05:33 PM

as in Repug Tricky Dick Criminal Nixon's defending himself with "I Am Not A Crook?"

Do Christians defend themselves when one of the their beloved pro-lifers MURDERS an abortionist.

sarcasm-detection fail

TheSanityAnnex
02-13-2015, 05:46 PM
sarcasm-detection fail

I'm pretty sure he also doesn't realize the New Yorker articles he posts are satirical as he is constantly highlighting things as if there are some key points we should be paying attention to.

boutons_deux
02-13-2015, 05:50 PM
I'm pretty sure he also doesn't realize the New Yorker

You Lie

SupremeGuy
02-13-2015, 06:00 PM
Clearly I'm being totally serious.

sarcasm-detection fail

I'm pretty sure he also doesn't realize the New Yorker articles he posts are satirical as he is constantly highlighting things as if there are some key points we should be paying attention to.:lol goddamn boutons makes it too easy

m>s
02-13-2015, 06:07 PM
just 3 less sand n!ggers to have to worry about on the day of the rope

FuzzyLumpkins
02-13-2015, 06:58 PM
sarcasm-detection fail

Actually it's a communication fail. There is typically voice inflection for sarcasm. If you deadpan it, then it results in the same communication breakdowns irl. If you are going to make your audience guess then youre just being an ass by criticizing when they do.

Further, there is still an intent to deride with sarcasm. That can be spoken to. You don't get to say "them jokes" and that means no response makes sense.

Aztecfan03
02-13-2015, 08:32 PM
You Lie

How so? He didn't state that it's a fact you don't know. He just thinks you don't know. And I think so too.

RandomGuy
02-13-2015, 08:53 PM

Unless, of course it was over a parking spot, and the guy was just an asshole.

Nah.

Seriously though, killing anybody because of their religious beliefs is fucktarded.

*edit*

Yeah, I know you aren't being entirely-serious. I was making a semi-serious point as well.

Hooray satire.

DarrinS
02-13-2015, 09:37 PM
Actually it's a communication fail. There is typically voice inflection for sarcasm. If you deadpan it, then it results in the same communication breakdowns irl. If you are going to make your audience guess then youre just being an ass by criticizing when they do.

Further, there is still an intent to deride with sarcasm. That can be spoken to. You don't get to say "them jokes" and that means no response makes sense.

http://www.pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

FuzzyLumpkins
02-13-2015, 09:45 PM
http://www.pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

Impairment was concentrated among adolescent-onset cannabis users, with more persistent use associated with greater decline.

The study concluded that it should be kept away from children. I agree with it's finding. It's been widely documented the impairment pot can cause to the developing mind. Much worse with alcohol with a much steeper decline, mind you.

What's your point? You going the reefer madness stupidity on me?

Winehole23
02-15-2015, 04:15 AM
sarcasm-detection failexcept you yourself have called on Muslims to denounce violent crimes committed by Muslims, assumed they didn't, then ignored it, or tried to parse it away, when others pointed out they did.

Winehole23
02-15-2015, 04:18 AM
so fucking glib

Winehole23
02-15-2015, 04:19 AM
you think this was a dispute over a parking spot? guy was right to kill them all execution style?

DarrinS
02-15-2015, 06:57 AM
except you yourself have called on Muslims to denounce violent crimes committed by Muslims, assumed they didn't, then ignored it, or tried to parse it away, when others pointed out they did.

For the record, I think this particular atheist was just a nut. Islamic terrorists have been committing violent "crimes" for as long as I can remember. And I'm pretty damn old.

Wild Cobra
02-15-2015, 07:06 AM
I finally looked into a few links regarding this situation.

It appears to me that Hick's didn't target them for being Muslim, or religious, but simply because he was a man of anger. It could have been anyone who took his parking spot that day.

DMC
02-15-2015, 07:25 PM
It doesn't matter why he killed them. They are just as dead. If it was over a parking spot, are you people who park in spots going to speak up?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-15-2015, 09:35 PM
This shit happened 2 minutes from my house

Winehole23
02-16-2015, 09:40 AM
For the record, I think this particular atheist was just a nut. Islamic terrorists have been committing violent "crimes" for as long as I can remember. And I'm pretty damn old.Anecdote!

boutons_deux
02-16-2015, 09:58 AM
For the record, I think this particular atheist was just a nut. Islamic terrorists have been committing violent "crimes" for as long as I can remember. And I'm pretty damn old.

Christian Crusaders slaughtered 100s of Jews in Germany for not converting to Christianity, a warup for slaughtering 1000s of Muslims in the Holy Land for not being Christians.

google "Jesus rifles", used by Christians invading Iraq to kill Muslims because they were Muslims.

Your American sicko psycho, "deeply religious" Bible humper Chris(tian) Kyle, loved shooting Muslims because they were non-Christian garbage.

You right wingers are always ignorant, stupid, misinformed, and wrong about everything.

DMX7
02-16-2015, 11:30 AM

I DO NOT CONDONE THE ACT!!!!

I DISTANCE MYSELF FROM THIS ACT!!!

TheSanityAnnex
02-16-2015, 01:17 PM
Denmark enjoying Islam
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31472423

boutons_deux
02-16-2015, 01:28 PM
Denmark enjoying Islam
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31472423

correction: violent, extremist, fringe, radical Islam

TheSanityAnnex
02-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Denmark loves Islam and jihadists

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/denmark-tries-a-soft-handed-approach-to-returned-islamist-fighters/2014/10/19/3516e8f3-515e-4adc-a2cb-c0261dd7dd4a_story.html

Aztecfan03
02-16-2015, 09:08 PM
You right wingers are always ignorant, stupid, misinformed, and wrong about everything.

haha. oh the irony.

spurraider21
02-17-2015, 07:48 PM
Two people stabbed in Detroit because they weren't muslim

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/02/17/man-stabs-two-at-a-bus-stop-after-asking-them-if-theyre-muslim/?tid=sm_tw