PDA

View Full Version : Question for TLongII and the Science supporters

mouse
02-14-2015, 07:32 PM
TLongII you always claim Science has found more evidence how life came about with cool art work and details so my question is how is it your able to remind us how much science knows about life on the planet but can't answer simple questions like why...

Starving Baby Sea Lions Flood Southern California Shores

http://www.npr.org/2013/04/09/176586940/starving-baby-sea-lions-flood-southern-california-shores

DMC
02-14-2015, 07:38 PM
God

The Reckoning
02-14-2015, 08:50 PM
See below

The Reckoning
02-14-2015, 08:52 PM
God is so good He created Canadians to club the baby seals out of their misery.

mouse
02-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Only if they die after one hit otherwise you just adding to the misery.

Like always the professors at MIT are avoiding the subject.

Aztecfan03
02-14-2015, 09:31 PM
Probably too many sea lions. And not enough food due to either humans or the sea lions or other animals eating them all.

spurraider21
02-15-2015, 12:53 AM
species go extinct all the time for reasons such as a lack of food. Some hungry sea lions aren't alarming

Aztecfan03
02-15-2015, 02:00 AM
species go extinct all the time for reasons such as a lack of food. Some hungry sea lions aren't alarming

yep. It's a strange occurance but is part of what happens with animals. There are too many of them here anyways.

mouse
02-18-2015, 04:00 PM
Probably too many sea lions. And not enough food due to either humans or the sea lions or other animals eating them all.

I respect your reasoning but must disagree on it due to the fact there are many recorded beaching of other creatures like whales and dolphins that were perfectly healthy and starvation was not a factor.

My theory is the sea mammals are being effected by various Navy submarine exercises that use sonar training is to blame.

mouse
02-19-2015, 03:26 PM
gMQjRp4gS-o

2pac > Kobe
02-19-2015, 04:09 PM
WHzvhxpAfig

kFjG4jpUhQI

jL-h5GA8tKc

P5LzJrVKmBk

more links coming soon...

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2015, 05:36 PM
Evolutionists are idiots. Saying life just showed up is like saying that a computer created itself out of matter. That's how preposterous their viewpoint is....so stupid it's sickening

mouse
02-19-2015, 06:53 PM
WHzvhxpAfig

kFjG4jpUhQI

jL-h5GA8tKc

P5LzJrVKmBk

more links coming soon...

Unlike your links the video about fraud in Science I posted is fact and has not been debunked or disputed but you should already know that since your posts show you rather go off topic rather than post an intelligent reply.

jWatrus_wmc

tlongII
02-19-2015, 08:57 PM
Evolutionists are idiots. Saying life just showed up is like saying that a computer created itself out of matter. That's how preposterous their viewpoint is....so stupid it's sickening

Yes, it makes much more sense to believe a magic man in the sky did it. :lmao

Fabbs
02-19-2015, 09:30 PM
No no the magic dustpect that came from the magic organic soup, well it doesn't matter where it came from because you know, it just appeared. That makes much more sense.
http://splitsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/linusgreatpumpkin.jpg
"The Great Pumpkin came from the Great Dustpect which came from, it's magical errr we don't know errr it doesnt matter."

tlongII
02-19-2015, 09:41 PM
No no the magic dustpect that came from the magic organic soup, well it doesn't matter where it came from because you know, it just appeared. That makes much more sense.
http://splitsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/linusgreatpumpkin.jpg
"The Great Pumpkin came from the Great Dustpect which came from, it's magical errr we don't know errr it doesnt matter."

It makes MUCH more sense.

Fabbs
02-19-2015, 09:54 PM
It takes much more faith to believe in the Great Pumpkin Dustpect then it does to believe in an orderly creator.

tlongII
02-19-2015, 10:51 PM
It takes much more faith to believe in the Great Pumpkin Dustpect then it does to believe in an orderly creator.

Bullshit.

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2015, 11:25 PM

Exactly!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2015, 11:32 PM

So who created your computer. Cosmic Dust swirled up like a destructive violent tornado and then Viola!!!!! A new sleek and shiney I-MAC tablet with internet access was the result. :lmao

You guys are the biggest friggin morons in existence......um yeah give me the magic man in the sky every time. Makes way more sense than a violent dust tornado creating computers and IBM mainframes. Lmfao

Or even worse a violent dust storm creating human brains. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2015, 11:41 PM

tell me who created ur creator?

tlongII
02-20-2015, 12:35 AM
So who created your computer. Cosmic Dust swirled up like a destructive violent tornado and then Viola!!!!! A new sleek and shiney I-MAC tablet with internet access was the result. :lmao

You guys are the biggest friggin morons in existence......um yeah give me the magic man in the sky every time. Makes way more sense than a violent dust tornado creating computers and IBM mainframes. Lmfao

Or even worse a violent dust storm creating human brains. :lol

You realize evidence exists to support origination of life through reactions in simple organic compounds, correct? There is also insurmountable evidence to support the theory of evolution. As far as evidence of an almighty creator? Absolutely none.

Avante
02-20-2015, 01:09 AM
Yep, the human brain evolved from a glob of goo on a sea bottom. That's far easier to grasp than a MasterDesigner.

Spiders, gnats, alligators, eagles, elephants all having a common ancester, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
02-20-2015, 10:14 AM

I don't believe in either of those things

Blake
02-20-2015, 10:15 AM
Yep, the human brain evolved from a glob of goo on a sea bottom. That's far easier to grasp than a MasterDesigner.

Spiders, gnats, alligators, eagles, elephants all having a common ancester, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still waiting for someone......anyone.....to answer the question of "who created the master designer?"

Avante is too much of a pussy to attempt an answer.

Blake
02-20-2015, 10:18 AM

Evolutionists don't say life just showed up.

Your posts are so stupid they're funny, imo.

RD2191
02-20-2015, 11:55 AM
Zero evidence for evolution. No one has seen it happen, ever.

Blake
02-20-2015, 12:01 PM

you're ignorant.

RandomGuy
02-20-2015, 01:24 PM
TLongII you always claim Science has found more evidence how life came about with cool art work and details so my question is how is it your able to remind us how much science knows about life on the planet but can't answer simple questions like why...

Starving Baby Sea Lions Flood Southern California Shores

http://www.npr.org/2013/04/09/176586940/starving-baby-sea-lions-flood-southern-california-shores

The answer, of course, can be found by googling the term "starving baby sea lions" about 2 years later, after we have gathered a bit more data.

So what’s going on? Experts at NOAA say that the culprit is rising ocean temperatures. (On a call with reporters Wednesday, a NOAA climate expert said that they do not believe the stranding increase is tied to climate change.) The warm temperatures are somehow affecting the squid, sardines and other animals that are the core diet of sea lions, perhaps driving the prey deeper into the water or farther offshore. So when mothers swim off to forage from the Channel Islands, where pups are weaned every year, they are having to stay away longer before they can come back to nurse. With less frequent nursing, pups are losing weight at unprecedented rates, and experts suspect that these weak, under-grown animals are being driven to look for food on their own before they are ready.

“They’re not really capable of diving deep or traveling far,” says Sharon Melin, a NOAA wildlife biologist. “They’re not really capable of being out on their own.” And so the pups are washing up on shore, emaciated.

The root cause of the crisis, officials believe, is the odd wind patterns that aren’t cooling the ocean like they normally do. They aren’t certain of what’s behind the lack of cold winds, but they believe the patterns are creating a ripple effect through the food chain. The sea lions, at the top of that chain, are signaling that bigger things may be amiss among the larger marine food web

http://time.com/3714036/sea-lions-stranded/

BatManu20
02-20-2015, 01:31 PM

Bacteria evolve all the time, hence why many become impervious to antibiotics after exposure to them. That's evolution bruh. (I'm not an atheist either. Just saying).

MultiTroll
02-20-2015, 01:44 PM
still waiting for someone......anyone.....to answer the question of "who created the master designer?"
Really?
Because i had asked: What do evolutionists say brought about the 1st energy or matter. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240226&highlight=creation)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240226&highlight=creation

To which you responded:
Blake
I don't know. Since nobody knows either, then I really don't care much more than passing interest in things like string and multiverse theories. and
I don't know what happened before the big bang.

Blake
02-20-2015, 02:10 PM
Really?
Because i had asked: What do evolutionists say brought about the 1st energy or matter. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240226&highlight=creation)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240226&highlight=creation

To which you responded:
Blake and

ok, that's my answer to a different question.

and the question asked, which I thought even the most simple of simpletons understood, was meant for believers in design.

What's your answer, multifabbs?

Avante
02-20-2015, 10:43 PM
Where are all the different evolutionary stages of the goat?

So there ya sit on the front porch of your farm, trying to imagine how the goats, cows, pigs, horses, chickens, coyotes, bats, gold fish, dogs, cats all came from that same glob of sea goo so long long ago.

As you kick back and pop open your beer ya look up and see that old monn just hanging there. Oh yeah, gravity. So if something that heavy can just hang there and all those critters can all come from that same sea goo, no way in hell there could be a God up there, that's just too far fetched.

MultiTroll
02-21-2015, 12:49 AM
What's your answer, Superstud fabbs?
The Creator had no beginning and will have no end.
He's not bound by the same limitations we are.

Avante
02-21-2015, 02:41 AM

Right there pretty much nails it. We simply can't fathom the fact that our logic/time simply doesn't apply here. Not unlike us humans trying to live in the sea as a fish. While it's fine for them it's not for us. We keep trying to use our limitations to explain something without limitations.

It's to cold to live on the moon, for us humans.

There was a time, just in my lifetime where if somebody would have...."we're going to have all your favorite players and teams in a video game"....what's a video game? Color TV? Cell phones?

We have no idea at all about things. Who thinks a 100 years from now won't be totally different than today? Yet we know for a fact there can be no God, ya see we can't see him, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

All thru history every civilizaion and culture had their Gods, places seperated by thousands of miles all having seperate Gods. Why this overwelming need to have Gods? Why is this so important to us? Our money...."In God We Trust" we are "One Nation Under God".....why? African tribes hidden way back in the sticks have their Gods, why? It isn't real obvious something is going on here?

mouse
02-21-2015, 07:36 AM
Bacteria evolve all the time, hence why many become impervious to antibiotics after exposure to them. That's evolution bruh. (I'm not an atheist either. Just saying).

At the end of the day it's still bacteria
That's micro evolution we are talking about macro evolution

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2015, 07:41 AM
tell me who created ur creator?

it sure wasn't the dust monster...:lol

listen there are several ways I can answer the question.....but in each of those ways the answer is much better than the theories you serve up as to how the Computer got here....:lmao

1...I don't know

2. No one created him

3.) God exists in more than one dimension of time. Things that exist in one dimension of time are restricted to time's arrow and are confined to cause and effect. However, two dimensions of time form a plane of time, which has no beginning and no end and is not restricted to any single direction. A being that exists in at least two dimensions of time can travel anywhere in time and yet never had a beginning, since a plane of time has no starting point. Either interpretation leads one to the conclusion that God has no need of having been created since He exists either outside time (where cause and effect do not operate) or within multiple dimensions of time (such that there is no beginning of God's plane of time). Hence God is eternal, having never been created.

When Stephen Hawking, George Ellis, and Roger Penrose extended the equations for general relativity to include space and time, the results showed that time has a beginning - at the moment of creation (i.e., the Big Bang). Such assertions support the Bible's claim that time began at the creation of the universe.

Purposeful intelligent design of the universe makes much more sense, especially based upon what we know about the design of the universe.

#3 is obviously Copy Pasta as I'm not that smart to understand it all.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2015, 07:51 AM
At the end of the day it's still bacteria
That's micro evolution we are talking about macro evolution

you're right....Boom shakalaka my man

Although these virtual particles appear based upon some probability statistic, they also disappear spontaneously, based upon the same probability. In other words, these particles are not stable and do not behave like the stuff we regularly encounter in our macroscopic world. One would never expect a tennis ball to spontaneously appear or disappear, although it is theoretically possible. The reason why a macroscopic object would never behave like a quantum particle is that so many unlikely events would have to transpire simultaneously for such an event to occur. The fallacy that Victor Stenger and other anthropic principle antagonists promote is that probabilistic quantum events apply to the macro world. They never provide any evidence that such an assumption is true.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2015, 08:03 AM
ok, that's my answer to a different question.

and the question asked, which I thought even the most simple of simpletons understood, was meant for believers in design.

What's your answer, multifabbs?

Hey ya big Dummy....Think outside of the box....whatever exists outside of this box has the answers to all particle existence....from the dust particle to nucleic forces.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/universe-box_zps884c7bc6.jpg

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2015, 08:17 AM
here is the dust creator who creates laptops :lol and human life

4jjVXNBYC8w

VPds6wZ9qYc

Blake
02-21-2015, 03:00 PM

Oh. Why do you believe an ageless being bothered to create man on this microscopic speck called earth?

Blake
02-21-2015, 06:34 PM
Hey ya big Dummy....Think outside of the box....whatever exists outside of this box has the answers to all particle existence....from the dust particle to nucleic forces.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/universe-box_zps884c7bc6.jpg

So when you die, you go to a big white place outside the universe.

Yeah, you fellers keep on making fun of evolution.

Avante
02-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Yep, the sperm and the egg, just showed up one day on a sea bottom, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
02-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Yep an invisible magic man has been around forever, living outside of our universe

MultiTroll
02-21-2015, 08:43 PM
There are reasons why some could question the existence of a fair and loving God.

No injuries reported after Kardashian car slides off road

(CNN)"Thank you God for watching over us and keeping us safe."

That's what Kim Kardashian had to say Saturday afternoon after a car in which she was riding slid off the road in Montana, southwest of Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport.
Sister Khloe Kardashian and "at least one other occupant" were in the car when it went into a ditch on their side of the road, Capt. Mark Wilfore of the Montana Highway Patrol said.
No one was injured and the car did not slide into oncoming traffic, Wilfore said. No report was filed because the incident was not considered a crash and there were no injuries, damage or citations issued.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/21/entertainment/feat-kardashian-car-incident/index.html

Ef-man
02-21-2015, 09:07 PM
There are reasons why some could question the existence of a fair and loving God.

No injuries reported after Kardashian car slides off road

(CNN)"Thank you God for watching over us and keeping us safe."

That's what Kim Kardashian had to say Saturday afternoon after a car in which she was riding slid off the road in Montana, southwest of Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport.
Sister Khloe Kardashian and "at least one other occupant" were in the car when it went into a ditch on their side of the road, Capt. Mark Wilfore of the Montana Highway Patrol said.
No one was injured and the car did not slide into oncoming traffic, Wilfore said. No report was filed because the incident was not considered a crash and there were no injuries, damage or citations issued.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/21/entertainment/feat-kardashian-car-incident/index.html

Yup, this convinces me (and am sure that everyone agrees) that god exists and evolution is wrong. Thank you Mouse/MultiTroll. And now, back to sports.

MultiTroll
02-21-2015, 09:52 PM
So when you die, you go to a big white place outside the universe.

Yeah, you fellers keep on making fun of evolution.
You mean we don't turn into fertilizer and grow into seeds for The Great Pumpkin which came from The Great Dustpect?

Blake
02-21-2015, 11:17 PM
You mean we don't turn into fertilizer and grow into seeds for The Great Pumpkin which came from The Great Dustpect?

Why did magic man create you?

Avante
02-23-2015, 12:52 AM
We can have a huge ball of fire that has burned for millions and millions of years just hanging there. Yet some are overwelmed with anything they can't prove. Try proving...."someday we'll be able to record your voice"....it would be.."record?"

Look at all the things we have today we knew nothing about 100 years ago.

How anyone can be so simple as to..."oh yeah well unless I can see it"......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
02-23-2015, 09:05 AM
We can have a huge ball of fire that has burned for millions and millions of years just hanging there. Yet some are overwelmed with anything they can't prove. Try proving...."someday we'll be able to record your voice"....it would be.."record?"

Look at all the things we have today we knew nothing about 100 years ago.

How anyone can be so simple as to..."oh yeah well unless I can see it"......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this means you're open to the idea that zeus created the universe.

Or a flying spaghetti monstrosity

mouse
02-23-2015, 11:10 AM
this means you're open to the idea that zeus created the universe.

Or a flying spaghetti monstrosity

It would be refreshing to someday read a response from you that adds to the discussion instead of re-fried outdated sarcasm.

This is a huge problem when debating Evolution the comments made are really about the persons opinions and beliefs instead of the topic matter

which results as a waste of time and thus never moving forward in the pursuit of how mankind first appeared on this planet.

Blake
02-23-2015, 11:53 AM
which results as a waste of time and thus never moving forward in the pursuit of how mankind first appeared on this planet.

Because the answer to the beginning of life will surely be found first on a basketball messageboard.

MultiTroll
02-23-2015, 12:46 PM
Because the answer to the beginning of life will surely be found first on a basketball messageboard.
Where you are responding.

Blake
02-23-2015, 02:01 PM
Where you are responding.

Yeah, it's entertaining to see what kind of theories you guys come up with

mouse
02-23-2015, 08:29 PM

So then by your logic anything you ever posted here that wasn't basketball related was bullshit?

That is one of your lamest replies ever to try and act as though your new and have no clue many sites contain separate forums that have nothing to do with sports.

And if you believe that why would you even venture out from the basketball discussions and have the nerve to not only engage in non basketball talk but even ask questions.

It finally explains your lack of non basketball conversation skills.

mVJprd3PJtk